Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers should be optional

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Forum trolls should be optional.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    alienXing wrote: »
    anettesb wrote: »
    They would pretty much need to give everybody these life stages in a patch. If someone tried to download a household with a toddler and preteen in it and didn't have the pack, I'm sure it would really screw up the game.

exsactly also if not in a patch (any extra lifestage) don't count on me trying sims4 again...
    becouse beside the galery problem.... there would also be absolutuly 0 chance that furtere EP/GP/SP could ad content for the lifestage.

if some one don't want to play them age them up until they fun for you... just like I don't play evil sims and criminals in sims3 (most the time) becouse I don't like it. take a choice. 1 persons choice schouldn't limit the enjoyment of the games for the rest of us.

Good points :smile:

In TS3, if you want to play evil Sims and let them destroy each other, you can, and they will destroy each other ;)

If you want to make a family with five generations, you can, and they won't get culled

If you want to make a Sim a doctor, a scientist or an athlete, you can, and you can do it your way.

In TS3, you create, you control and you rule! :smiley:

In TS3, if you want to play the game without 3rd party mods to regulate performance, you can't, because it will crash due to poor coding!
    I can do the impossible, I feel so special.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    alienXing wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you would be able to age immediately.

I only want Toddlers in my game if they age up into cats. I don't want children in my game either.

I think maybe Fallout, GTA, Singles, Skyrim or Dragon Age would suit you better... :p
    wB2Zykl.jpg