Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JAMMIN JULY GIFT EXCHANGE ~~~ SIMS 3 ONLY ~~~ CC FREE ~~~ Gifting Now Open!!!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @SciFiWarlock

Turquoise. Blue. Green. Lots of cool colors in this delightful design. Contempo Enchanted will charm the sims who are lucky enough to live there!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    @anettesb ~ when you get a moment, please stop by here because there is something I'd like to share with you...

oh :heart::blush:

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    @SciFiWarlock

Turquoise. Blue. Green. Lots of cool colors in this delightful design. Contempo Enchanted will charm the sims who are lucky enough to live there!

If you @ADWilson notice most of the Turquoise are the tinted windows, I discovered by accident I could do that and I liked it.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @SciFiWarlock

If you @ADWilson notice most of the Turquoise are the tinted windows, I discovered by accident I could do that and I liked it.

you can tint windows i didn't know that.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @SciFiWarlock

It is a certain one type of window that came with Into the future @friendsfan367

Besides these two, one single space, one three spaces wide, no other window can be tinted as far as I know

• Options
    @SciFiWarlock

Me neither, FF. I guess I shall have to play around with this new trick and see what I can do. Hmm... do we thank SciFi or do we groan because he just "assigned" us homework? LOL
  • Options
    @SciFiWarlock

Me neither, FF. I guess I shall have to play around with this new trick and see what I can do. Hmm... do we thank SciFi or do we groan because he just "assigned" us homework? LOL

we could do both.
  • Options
    @SciFiWarlock

LOL, whoops :p
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    @SciFiWarlock huh thanks for sharing, I never knew you could tint those windows. :)
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    @SciFiWarlock huh thanks for sharing, I never knew you could tint those windows. :)

nobody did.
  • Options
    Catdog123 wrote: »

@Catdog123 I found that out with a slip of my mouse when trying to drag a recolor grouping onto an objects next to one of those windows and when it turned from a black tint to turquoise I was like "No Way!"

• Options
    AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
    @ADWilson Pam and Dan are in the exchange, and updating the link now :)
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited July 2015
    SciFi I left a response in your individual thread hon. Sorry that I've been MIA everyone. I hope to catch up here tomorrow and see what everyone made. I'm off to work now. Talk to y'all later. Have a great night. :smile: **Hugs**

Ciane's gifts are here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845447/for-ciane#latest
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited July 2015
    @Silvakristiina - I know you're busy, so please look when you have time. :smiley:

I'm excited to present to you, your first gift.

Meet Grey Musket: Exchange Link

19689012359_6097f25279_z.jpg

You can see a few more pictures in your very own gifting thread! I'll be back later with more. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    edited July 2015
    Alright @AriyAriy

I have another one for you! This one is a family home!
    Looking through the content you own, I noticed there was a lot of family set and the like. So here's a family home for your neighborhood!

It's under 200k; not a starter, but not a mansion, either. Just a cozy place to call home! It has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, office, raised dining, pool, attached garage, attic playroom, and artist's loft above the garage. It's definitely built with the average family in mind!

Download it here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8710404

FamilyHouse_zpsezzb7axs.jpg

I hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    i think i caught up again. every time i catch up something new gets posted.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Bwahaha! >:)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

Bwahaha! >:)

i know its a conspracy.lol. at least i'm caught up for now.
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    @friendsfan367 Sorry to keep you waiting, your next gift is ready for you at your own personal thread here!
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    dear @lovesstorms , here i am ur buddy!! :) i am really happy to meet with you officially!!
    Sorry for waiting but i promise it will be worth of waiting!! :) actually i had completed ur gift but i am currently playtesting as a had found a few issues.. but but no worries nothing too big to solve! :)

sooo while i am making u wait for ur gift, in order not to be evil, here is some sneak peak pics... :) Any guesses??
    hope u will enjoy! :)

Screenshot-2_zpsblqdyb3a.jpg

Screenshot_zpsz7fifskp.jpg

ın order not to distract myself i havent visited the other posts/creations.. i promise to come back with my recs/comments!! :) big big hugs xxx
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    dear @duyguugudur there is a reason your gift isn't here yet.... well many but trust me it is on its way and soon you get a sneak peak... the main problem... we lost a few horns.....but no worries they are back

yay sooo exciting @anettesb , thank you very much and i am happy that u are my buddy!! hmm horns!!! *curious*

wish you an awesome mail...
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    goodnight @duyguugudur

2yyw6jl.jpg

OMG!!!! OMG!! are those..are those lovely unicorns???
    soooo pretty!!! Thank you!! thank you!!
  • Options
    @Shannen

I see beautiful babes and gorgeous guys in your gifting thread for CM. YOU make stunning sims who are more than just a pretty face or a handsome hunk... after reading each description it is easy to see that these are going to be really fun to play!
  • Options
    Advice from Aunt Addy:

If you have made a separate gifting thread for your Buddy, please remember to post a quick note in the main thread letting your Buddy and the rest of us know each time a new gift has been added (if done at a later date/time than the initial "come see your thread, Buddy"). This is especially helpful because I read every message posted here in order to find the gifts & custard-check every single one of those gorgeous game goodies before adding them to the list on the front page.

Custard checking is critical!
    1 - We have found a number of gifts that contain CC content which is not allowed in our gift exchange. Note: ALL have been fixed.
    2 - There was also one gift containing bad CC - Tanu said it is a glove (looks like nail polish) that can attach itself on uploads. For those who might skim read, this was found in the gift that Silva delivered. Note: This item has been removed from the exchange, thank you Silva!

**points to the bad CC**
    This is why I custard-check. I don't want it in my game and I'm pretty sure most of you don't want it in your game either.

So please help me find those gifts that you add... I don't re-visit those extra threads after my initial walkthrough, unless I know that there is something new added.

If you have a separate gifting thread and already post a message on the main thread each time you add something, then please disregard the part of this message telling you to do so. Thanks!
  • Options
    @AriyAriy

Dan's hat made me laugh! Thanks for Pam and Dan... I think they'll be fun characters to play.