Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UNDER RENOVATION Challenge 35

Comments

• Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Glad you like her! At least I got to make her before I had to remove all CC due to problems :) Hope you enjoy her @Zita1966z
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    @sorceress Im sure she will feel right at home in my game lol Going to download her now now lol :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Enjoy her @Zita1966z I am sure she will feel right at home :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Thanks very much @rosemow for your comment! Great job @Sorceress!
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Options
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    I've been working on the current reno, but looks like I'm going to have to drop out due to RL issues.
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

• Options
    S3qu3nceS3qu3nce Posts: 28 Member
    edited July 2015
    This sounds like a great challenge :)
  • Options
    @rabidkitty07 Yip my dear RL happens and always has to come first. Hope 2 see you back in challenge 6 :)
    @S3qu3nce Welcome to under renovation :)
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    When is this reno due?
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    @Emma-LeeXOXO Challenge 5 will close in 24 hours time :)
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Oh no ! I am going to miss the deadline, I am off to bed now and off to London in the morning with no sims . . . :( and I've almost completed it too :( was hoping to complete it tonight

Might have to load the game quick and see if I can enter with what Ive done so far!
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Liziann1 wrote: »
    Oh no ! I am going to miss the deadline, I am off to bed now and off to London in the morning with no sims . . . :( and I've almost completed it too :( was hoping to complete it tonight

Might have to load the game quick and see if I can enter with what Ive done so far!

I hope that you can finish it in time @Liziann1.
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited July 2015
    Under Renovation: Challenge 5
    Origin ID:DizziSquirrrel
    Forum ID:Lizziann1

Link to gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=dizzisquirrel&max=25

Street name of build:1982 Cambridge Ave
    Cheats used:Moo, Unlocks,
    Total cost of renovation after upload:$440,103
    Would you like to receive any critique? yes please

Space for Advertising pictures

18968249494_4e96171ba3_c.jpg

19404598019_0876165dc4_c.jpg

19595453421_80ed842ea3_c.jpg

19565031546_9be5f39923_c.jpg

19565187916_7f74261fca_c.jpg

*edited to add gallery Link x
    Post edited by Liziann1 on
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    1982 Cambridge Ave is a very nice home! @Liziann1 :) The back patio is very nice! The different areas of it look so nice! It looks nice how you have placed the plants on the green flooring. The sofa and armchairs look nice how you have placed them in a semi circle, for sims to sit and chat. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. Nice outdoors kitchen and bar stool counter area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food whilst sitting on the stools at the counter or at the umbrella covered table. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice sitting area for sims to enjoy eating food and drinking from the buffet table and the fountain. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The inside music area is very nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting playing the piano there. The pedestal of flowers and the candle lights are nice touches nearby. The pink colour of the wall there and into the living room looks nice. The floor rugs add a very nice look. The dining room is very nice! The blue colour of the seating and walls gives such a very nice look to the room! The cream colour of the blinds complements well with the blue. The type of dining seats that you have used look very nice. The rose on the table top is pretty for sims to enjoy looking at when dining at the table. Very nice upper balcony armchairs and sofa sitting areas! Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting and looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. It looks very nice how you have placed the perfect patio wall decor items on the windows! The front garden area of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and lavender there. The bed of flowers and plants in the middle area looks very nice. The bonsai elephants look great placed either sides of the front patio and the planter boxes on the windows look nice.
    The home is very nice :) It was great that you were able to finish the home in time.
  • Options
    ZakeiraZakeira Posts: 181 Member
    edited July 2015
    Well, I finally finished my renovation for challenge. I didn't think I would meet the deadline. Stupid work gets in the way of all the fun!

Anyway, here it is (many thanks to mommasaurus2 for Charlize <3)

Origin ID: Zakeira
    Forum ID: Zakeira
    Link to gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/AB7FF5A5277911E5841DE0B13851C7FE?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Zakeira&max=25
    Street name of build: 77 Starlight Lane
    Cheats used: bb.moveobjects bb.showhiddenobjects bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $449,656
    Would you like to receive any critique? Most definitely!

The camera kept bouncing up and down while trying to take these pics. I feel like I've been on a small boat in high seas. Can someone hand me a barf bag please?

07-10-15_7-58nbspPM.png

07-10-15_7-47nbspPM.png

07-10-15_8-02nbspPM.png
    mTp8aXz.jpg
  • Options
    77 Starlight Lane is a very nice home! @Zakeira :) The texture of the exterior of the home looks nice and the lights are nice touches on the exterior walls. The water fountain and flowers feature on the edge of the middle of the front courtyard area looks so very nice! The plants look so nice how you have placed them on the edges of the pathways! The patterning on the ground flooring looks nice. The ceiling light in the front porch area will give a nice form of lighting at night time. The outdoors pool and outdoors living and dining patio area is so very nice! It looks very nice how the hot tub is on a deck into the pool! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. It looks very nice how you have placed the tree and flower islands in the pool! They look very nice! Very nice outdoors kitchen area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food outdoors in the air. It is nice that you have a bar counter for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink and a chat. The alternating of the coloured bar stools gives a nice look. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or relaxing poolside on the loungers. It looks great how you have intersected the round sculpture! Very nice gym room! It looks great how you have positioned the shelves on the wall around the TV! Sims will enjoy watching the TV whilst using the fitness equipment to keep fit. The candles are a nice touch on the shelves.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Origin ID: Xinqun
    Forum ID: Xinqun
    Link to gallery: 1 Edgware Lane
    Street name of build: 1 Edgware Lane
    Cheats used: Resizing
    Total cost of renovation after upload: 443,267
    Would you like to receive any critique? Yes, please

UR5a.jpg
    UR5b.jpg
    UR5c.jpg
    UR5d.jpg
    UR5e.jpg

I won't have access to the game starting Wednesday, so I will probably not be able to take part in the next challenge.
  • Options
    The front garden areas of 1 Edgware Lane are so very nice! @Xinqun :) It looks so very nice how you have done the squares of flowers, plants and trees, and water fountain features! They look so very nice! The red carpeting pattern on the front porch and the water fountain there, looks very nice! The stone and brick texture of the exterior of the home looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks great how you posted a picture with the labels of what the rooms area. The upstairs balcony area is very nice! The red seating combined with the white wall paneling looks very nice! The plants are very nice touches of green and nature there. They look very nice how you have placed them in the balcony areas. The master bedroom is very nice! The black, red and white colour scheme of the room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the black cabinets in the room! The vanity table is nice. It looks nice how you have placed the bed with the windows behind it. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto the bed when waking in the mornings. Nice sofa seat sitting area. The candles are a nice touch on the coffee table there. The marble flooring creates a very nice feel in the room! It is great that you have an outdoors dance floor patio. It looks nice how you have set up the tables and chairs on the edges of the dance floor, for Sims to enjoy sitting at the tables eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ. They will enjoy sitting on the bar stools at the bar counter having a drink in the outdoors air.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Liziann1 wrote: »

@Liziann1, you haven't missed the deadline, all I need from you is your gallery link, can't seem to find it on your entry. :)
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Oh my, this is going to be the toughest challenge to judge, all these entries are magnificent. For me the quickest way to settle this is to announce every single entry as a winner. You all are not making this easy on the judges. Clap clap, well done everybody, well done <3<3:)
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    lol good luck with that @Issabella14 I dont know how you're going to do it and I am glad its not me. So many great entries
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    I agree. Simply amazing <3
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    Origin ID: pebblycat
    Forum ID:pebblycat
    Link to gallery: Here
    Street name of build: Willow Creek Mansion
    Cheats used: Moo, ignoregameplay, showhiddenobjects resized and enlarged
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $439,009
    Would you like to receive any critique? Sure
    Willow%20Creek%20Mansion_zpsxaamtif6.png
    Willow%20Creek%20Mansion3_zpsw56pddgm.png
    Willo%20Creek%20Mansion6_zpscbmx7acx.png
    Willow%20Creek%20Mansion%204_zpsfuu0lbej.png
    Willow%20Creek%20Mansion%205_zpsn7nqygg0.png

I'm so glad I've finally finished :)
    Good luck everyone!

My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Ooh, coloured fountain lights! Why didn't I think of that?

@Pebblycat I see you've got that weird thing happening with the black ceiling over the stair hall as well. Trying to get rid of it, I found 476 simoleons hidden in the attic -- if you lift the roof off the building, there are a number of squares on the top of the second floor rooms that are finished with a more expensive tile than the "Construction Quality Concrete" that usually appears for free when you build a ceiling. I never managed to get rid of that weird black ceiling, though, and I guess if it only appears in ground-level shots from the patio, it probably doesn't matter half enough.
  • Options
    tounette56tounette56 Posts: 39 Member
    Origin ID: tounette56
    Forum ID: tounette56
    Link to gallery: h ttp://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/B23A39B627CA11E5836CE0D723382056?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tounette56&max=25
    Street name of build: Charlize Theron's Home
    Cheats used: Moo, ignoregameplay, resized and enlarged
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $449,996
    Would you like to receive any critique? Yes

[img]h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/Charlize%20Theron%20House_zpsdgqvjicw.png [img/]
    [img]h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/Charlize%20Theron%20Hosue3_zpsa70qcngw.png [img/]
    [img]h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/Charlize%20Theron%20House%202_zpshh5niqyx.png [img/]
    [img]h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/Charlize%20Theron%20House%204_zpsourrihhn.png [img/]
    [img]h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/Charlize%20Theron%20House%205_zpsnbte6r7m.png [img/]

I hope you like my house everyone and good luck :)
    I have also made my own Charlize Theron which you can find h ttp://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/D7B1E81727CA11E583B1E0D723382056?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tounette56&max=25
    mum%20final_zpsuog1fjp8.png
    Visit my gallery at tounette56 to see my renovations and builds
    Check out my most recent builds Windenburg Forest and Rocket Ship