Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    RaeNic wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a nice Thursday. :) I'm working on a few sets at the moment: Hewnsman Living room set, Mother Russia, and Loads of Laundry.

Hey there @RaeNic thx a ton for the 9! gifts today. Sadly I mistook Live, Laugh, Love as Romanza so there wasn't much of a point in keeping it since truly all I want is the Barrier to Entry system. If someone wants to gift me the entire Cinema at some point, well, I will be surprised first off & then will be thankful to whoever did. I *think* I got the CYS value down enough that if I remember to check on the 20th (Romanza comes up for 71% off) I get the green button. Either way I'll add a few more things in & if anyone is able: can you send me the Pedro Estate II door? I have a WONDERFUL DV Resort lot I wanna use but I need the door for it to be complete.
  • Options
    MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    edited July 2015
    Currently working in the set Everyday Teens Collection. Already I own the item premium of this set and the deal of -61% will be soon. Any item of this set is welcome. Thanks!
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    I am Currently working on the Ultra Lounge Study Set any of this set would help a lot! Thank you!
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    Top 3 sets working on
    1. Waning Moon
    2. One with Nature
    3. Live, Laugh, Love

WL - http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ladydarkmoon24#
  • Options
    kayli2001kayli2001 Posts: 68 Member
    hope everyone is enjoying the day still hoping for help on my wishlist a couple of different sets anything helps thank you

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=kayli2001
  • Options
    Thx for the door @Jaceigh :) Still working on Romanza (C + R + A)
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited July 2015
    kayli2001 wrote: »
    @wittanthony1 i didn't get anything yet i checked my purchase history like my mom said to double check and there wasn't anything there i'm sorry i hope this doesn't cause you any problems and thank you for thinking of me

I'll check my purchase history.

Edit: What I gifted you is in my purchase history. I gifted on June 26. It was the Romantique Overstuffed Armchair. Is the chair have a blue download button for you?

Romantique Overstuffed Armchair

• Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    edited July 2015
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Oh. haha Well, you're welcome for the gifts anyway. :)

@gnlovew Thank you for the outfit from Mother Russian! XD I was able to get it just now for only 85? simpoints, I think. So yay!
  • Options
    laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    thank you so much to those who will gift i am finishing the bohemian garden set i have almost all
    butt just missing a few items thankyou

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=laydayway#

Thank you again
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    I am no longer looking for any items from any of the official sets that can be bought with sim points. After the Daily Deals come around, all my remaining sets will be free, with that one exception that I have to talk to EA about.

I'll still pop in here from time to time when I get some extra simpoints to surprise people as I have been surprised.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    I am no longer looking for any items from any of the official sets that can be bought with sim points. After the Daily Deals come around, all my remaining sets will be free, with that one exception that I have to talk to EA about.

I'll still pop in here from time to time when I get some extra simpoints to surprise people as I have been surprised.

That's no fun for me. Ah, Congratulations. I suppose. ;)
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »

I can still be gift-bombed for a little while yet. I don't want to disappoint anyone.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    I'm working on different sets: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
    Happy simming! :smiley:
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Wow! Suddenly I got a lot of gifts, of the set I'm working on :o

35% and still working on it! Gifts are welcome, then I can start with the next set :)

• Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member

I can still be gift-bombed for a little while yet. I don't want to disappoint anyone.

@VGryphon Nice to see you being helpful as always! @scillakees did you see this?
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member

@VGryphon Nice to see you being helpful as always! @scillakees did you see this?

Yep, So I gave the uncooperative party plum a bunch of buckets. >:)
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    I'm trying to complete a few sets Island Villa, Boho Vintage Women's Collection, Hollywood Regency Den Thanks its nice to be back with you guys been away due to my cable cords being eaten by squirrels lol

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NESChic
  • Options
    MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks to @charlotteprice I am going to complete the set Everyday Teens Collection. This morning I received the necesssary objects, plus other useful items. I am very grateful. n__n
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • Options
    Thx @scillakees for the wedding dresses overnight. Like Gryphon I can still be gift bombed for a long while yet so feel free to take advantage!
  • Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    edited July 2015
    I am now working on Luxe Loungewear I am 32% done! I think finishing it will allow me to get another set with it!
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options

Yep, So I gave the uncooperative party plum a bunch of buckets. >:)

Yes, you did! :innocent:
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Edit: Gah. Double post due to poor connection.
    Post edited by VGryphon on
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    @scillakees thank you for the dress! I've been wanting that one for some time now. ^_^

I'm still working on the Hewnsman Living room set. Just about there. And I also figure I should actively start working on the Live, Laugh, Love set. I got Mother Russia and Loads of Laundry for a few simpoints when they went on the DD yesterday. Thanks again for the outfit you sent my way @gnlovew And @simgeek79 for the laundry items. :smiley:
  • Options
    AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
    Hello all, I am still working to complete Ragtime in the Big Easy (Which will make Jan 2013 Comp. free, currently @ 180 so the whole set should not be needed : D), the Sweet Escape Nursery (Which will make April 2011 Comp. free, currently @ 380 so the whole set should not be needed : D), and the Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (It is at 50 points right now only 3 pieces left). WL in signature, any help would be appreciated (Items on my wishlist start at one and stop before the Audrey Hepfire Vintage)
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm working on different sets but I'd like to get some new items for my toddlers and teens sims:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
    Happy simming! :smile:
    Post edited by shaliny1997 on