Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

Comments

• Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    I may try to stay up late to see who is next. B)

You're going to be up a very long time then I suspect. Since the first contestant was announced a day early, it's morning here in the states, and sunny still said it's going to be announced until the 2nd, making today technically still the first day for man

No. I said meant I'll be announcing 1 bachelor each day up until July 2nd. Which is technically July 1st since I'm doing them all really late.

The next one will be announced tonight around the same time.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    @sunnyshay I started reading Hella Good (hoping to figure out the bachelorette) and I love it! Job well done!!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Should we do a countdown for the next one? heehee!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »
    Should we do a countdown for the next one? heehee!

Well it is a little more than 3 hours away.

swcheppes wrote: »
    @sunnyshay I started reading Hella Good (hoping to figure out the bachelorette) and I love it! Job well done!!!

Have you found her yet?
  • Options
    xovaleexovalee Posts: 273 Member
    @sunnyshay I am here for some advise. I'm trying to work out how the elimination is going to work. How do you plan to do you eliminations.
  • Options
    xovalee wrote: »
    @sunnyshay I am here for some advise. I'm trying to work out how the elimination is going to work. How do you plan to do you eliminations.

I'm somewhat following xurbansimsx rules for this challenge. But for eliminations, I'm just going to take the 2 sims with the lowest relationships somewhere away from the rest of the contestant and give a rose to the one who gets to stay.
  • Options
    sunnyshay wrote: »

I'm somewhat following xurbansimsx rules for this challenge. But for eliminations, I'm just going to take the 2 sims with the lowest relationships somewhere away from the rest of the contestant and give a rose to the one who gets to stay.

Ok. I'm still trying to work out how to do the eliminations for Plum's kitchen. I guess I could choose the one with the lowest cooking skill.
  • Options

Ok. I'm still trying to work out how to do the eliminations for Plum's kitchen. I guess I could choose the one with the lowest cooking skill.

You could but usually those shows benefit those who improve at cooking at least until later in the competition. And burning food becomes rare after the first few points. This is tough.
  • Options

You could but usually those shows benefit those who improve at cooking at least until later in the competition. And burning food becomes rare after the first few points. This is tough.

Ugh I know. I'll spend the weekend brainstorming.
  • Options

Well, the Hell's Kitchen show is not like Top Chef. Most of the cooks on there are cooks. And unless a sim has maxed out the all the cooking skills there's still a possibility of it being challenge. Maybe you could try something like having them cooking the highest level dish available and the one that has the best quality wins. Maybe even make it so they have to grow and harvest their own ingredients. And the losing team has to tend it.

Don't try to make it too literally like the show, simify it.
  • Options

Well, the Hell's Kitchen show is not like Top Chef. Most of the cooks on there are cooks. And unless a sim has maxed out the all the cooking skills there's still a possibility of it being challenge. Maybe you could try something like having them cooking the highest level dish available and the one that has the best quality wins. Maybe even make it so they have to grow and harvest their own ingredients. And the losing team has to tend it.

Good ideas. Thank you so much :)
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member

Yes, Simify it! That's a good term lol. That's what I'm doing for Crazy Brady's Boot Camp. Because you can't weigh Sims, there was no way in the world I could make this show exactly like The Biggest Loser. So, I'm letting the audience determine who goes. On the voting weeks, I will present the contestants progress as unbiased as possible, and then let you vote on who goes home. I've figured out how I can show if the Sims did lose weight/gain muscle, so that will be good. But I'll also show how hard they worked (or not). I suppose on a basic level, it may turn out to be more of a popularity contest, but...what else can I do?
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @xovalee Also take cues from other cooking competition shows. They're all pretty much the same. But a common thing is time sensitivity. So maybe try a catering challenge. Like make a 7 course meal before the clock goes out on one stove before the clock goes out. If you have Food Channel available, check out Cutthroat Kitchen for ideas.
    Post edited by sunnyshay on
  • Options
    Since day is pretty much over and you guys need to sleep, let's get to the next contestant.

He's got the #6 spot. How lucky, right? With a little more than 7% of the votes, 23 out of 298 votes to be exact. Let's give a round of applause to Mac Apple.

19004921130_4355d83486_c.jpg

Congratulations to @swcheppes for her great sim. And good luck to Mac.

Read Mac's Introduction
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    You are amazing! I like both of the bachelors so far. You've done an awesome job! Keep up the good work. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Since day is pretty much over and you guys need to sleep, let's get to the next contestant.

He's got the #6 spot. How lucky, right? With a little more than 7% of the votes, 23 out of 298 votes to be exact. Let's give a round of applause to Mac Apple.

19004921130_4355d83486_c.jpg

Congratulations to @swcheppes for her great sim. And good luck to Mac.

Read Mac's Introduction

Yeah Mac! I'm so excited for him!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    It's Friday night! Who needs sleep?
    forum_final.png

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »

smiley_emoticons_fips_gaehn.gif

Me....soon.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited June 2015
    6th and 7th votes are pretty close!
    I don't vote for Mac but he's pretty humble, he'll do well
    Post edited by AkramA on
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member

Me....soon.
    I should go to bed earlier than I usually do tonight because I have to get my dog to the groomer tomorrow by 8 AM. Not on a Saturdayyy.... :tired_face: (I probably won't...)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    Megg87 wrote: »

Me....soon.
    I should go to bed earlier than I usually do tonight because I have to get my dog to the groomer tomorrow by 8 AM. Not on a Saturdayyy.... :tired_face: (I probably won't...)

Ugh! I can't have animals more high maintenance than me LOL.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    AkramA wrote: »
    6th and 7th votes are pretty close!
    I don't vote for Mac but he's pretty generic, he'll do well

I agree but you need those in there with the baddies and crazies.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member

Me....soon.

She's a shih tzu so she fits that mold. She's very dramatic and won't let me comb out her hair but she'll let the groomers do it. Diva.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options

Me....soon.

She's a shih tzu so she fits that mold. She's very dramatic and won't let me comb out her hair but she'll let the groomers do it. Diva.

Mmm hmm, see? High maintenance! lol
    forum_final.png

• Options

Me....soon.

Sounds like my kind of dog.