Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Sims` ☀Survivor Cycle 3, Accepting Models - OPEN!☀

Comments

• Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    I was like right in the middle, I can dig it. BTW my entry probably won't be in for a few days I'm trying to make a pose for it :/ I couldn't find anything I liked.

Awh, we should create poses together!!!!! XD :D

Absolutely XD! I just started a month or so ago so I'm still a bit lost with some aspects, so you'd have to wait for me to catch up.

Omg same! This is a picture of a pose I made and I had spent forever on, yet I messed it up so bad xD I'm going to do my best to make a nice looking pose for Last One Standing though :3

NwfPRTL.png?1
    Also don't know if you can see or not but I must have accidentally done something so that one of the eyebrows were raised xD

XD She looks like a robot o.O XD

Same thing I said when I tested it out in game xD

dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    I was like right in the middle, I can dig it. BTW my entry probably won't be in for a few days I'm trying to make a pose for it :/ I couldn't find anything I liked.

Absolutely XD! I just started a month or so ago so I'm still a bit lost with some aspects, so you'd have to wait for me to catch up.

I haven't even started. LMAO XD But, I see 80% of Simmers doing it, it can't be that hard xD Probably more time-consuming than anything else.

It's probably the most tedious thing I have ever done. I just finished making the fingers look... human. It's by far the worst part. But don't let me change you're mind about starting it xD

Oh, my.. XDXDXD

So, we'll create poses for Aliens, then :P

Aliens with sticks as fingers, perfect.

ET GO HOME. Yassss. ET it is :)

3821381336_97e19a315a.jpg

You know I'm ready to put money on the fact someone has actually made ET cc.
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited June 2015
    Assignment 2~ **I apologize for the annoying white lines**
    [img][/img]untitled_zpswzeg9ytu.png
    He/Him
  • Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member

Omg same! This is a picture of a pose I made and I had spent forever on, yet I messed it up so bad xD I'm going to do my best to make a nice looking pose for Last One Standing though :3

NwfPRTL.png?1
    Also don't know if you can see or not but I must have accidentally done something so that one of the eyebrows were raised xD

I FEEEEL YOU. It's impossible to actually have the hand touch the hip and the elbows always stick out funny. I have be unable to EVER find a joint the fixes that.
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member

Stunning, and no. It's perfect <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    9th place, I honestly thought I would be eliminated XD
    qorry I was busy today, I didn't check the forums. I will go and get the model ready for you :)
    sOr7CSq.png
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Since I need to download a CC background anyway, I think I'm going to redo my assignment.
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    Rivers wrote: »
    9th place, I honestly thought I would be eliminated XD
    qorry I was busy today, I didn't check the forums. I will go and get the model ready for you :)

Your picture was awesome :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Abi Cray Assignment 2
    nfSxjqG.jpg
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member

Thank you very much Bob! <3
    He/Him
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    This is a fun, easy-going competition, but things will heat up with the top 5, I will have guest judges, actual scores will be posted, and things will go from fun to serious, but still fun.

The community votes could also be mixed, I mean, if you have the best picture, people might not vote for you and try to get you off.

It's the same with Survivor, you never really know the outcome.

I also allowed everyone to only vote once, you can't vote more than once unless you go to someone's house and use a different computer. xD

Ooh ohkayys :3 I have a confession to make. I never actually watched Survivor xD ^^;
    Just thought this comp was cool <3.
    But i see, I didn't know it was IP locked. Thanks for info! <3

Ooh so artistic and cool looking~
  • Options
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Abi Cray Assignment 2
    nfSxjqG.jpg

OMG, I love it <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

Thank you very much Bob! <3

Always a pleasure <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Eliavah wrote: »
    This is a fun, easy-going competition, but things will heat up with the top 5, I will have guest judges, actual scores will be posted, and things will go from fun to serious, but still fun.

The community votes could also be mixed, I mean, if you have the best picture, people might not vote for you and try to get you off.

It's the same with Survivor, you never really know the outcome.

I also allowed everyone to only vote once, you can't vote more than once unless you go to someone's house and use a different computer. xD

Ooh ohkayys :3 I have a confession to make. I never actually watched Survivor xD ^^;
    Just thought this comp was cool <3.
    But i see, I didn't know it was IP locked. Thanks for info! <3

Ooh so artistic and cool looking~

You have to be the first person I've ever met that hasn't watched Survivor xD Please tell me you at least watched Fear factor? Ooh, I think I have an idea for the next assignment. *evil grin*
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Abi Cray Assignment 2
    nfSxjqG.jpg

OMG, I love it <3

Thank you! I'm really happy with how it came out. Now I need to get myself a sequined blazer for the beach ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    You have to be the first person I've ever met that hasn't watched Survivor xD Please tell me you at least watched Fear factor? Ooh, I think I have an idea for the next assignment. *evil grin*
    I'm such an outcast ;-;
    200_s.gif
    but yes! I've watched fear factor.
    And ooooh :o Such ideas ~
  • Options
    Abi Cray Assignment 2
    nfSxjqG.jpg

OMG, I love it <3

Thank you! I'm really happy with how it came out. Now I need to get myself a sequined blazer for the beach ;)

This is gunna sound weird, but what is in her hand? A Scuba-diving set? Or, whatever you call it xD DANG. Abi Cray likes to dress to impress when swimming with crayfish xD <3

I wouldn't mind one myself, ugh. I haven't been to a beach in over two years :(
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    I'm such an outcast ;-;
    200_s.gif

I'm also an outcast, and a misfit according to the people around me, but I couldn't care less. I prefer to be the way I am <3

&

So should you! Never be ashamed of who you are, unless you're like an axe murderer, or something. LOL
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

I'm also an outcast, and a misfit according to the people around me, but I couldn't care less. I prefer to be the way I am <3

&

So should you! Never be ashamed of who you are, unless you're like an axe murderer, or something. LOL
    I love the way I am and who I am . . sometimes
    But gets rough Dx

• Options

&

I love the way I am and who I am . . sometimes
    But gets rough Dx

Well, if it ever gets rough again, you know what to do :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Abi Cray Assignment 2
    nfSxjqG.jpg

OMG, I love it <3

This is gunna sound weird, but what is in her hand? A Scuba-diving set? Or, whatever you call it xD DANG. Abi Cray likes to dress to impress when swimming with crayfish xD <3

Yes it's scuba flippers! You never know who you'll run into in the water gotta be ready to catch a husband anywhere!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Abi Cray Assignment 2
    nfSxjqG.jpg

OMG, I love it <3

Yes it's scuba flippers! You never know who you'll run into in the water gotta be ready to catch a husband anywhere!

I like the way you think ;) Except, I'm trying to avoid men. xD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I'm such an outcast ;-;
    200_s.gif

I haven't watched survivor either. XD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top