Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Sims` ☀Survivor Cycle 3, Accepting Models - OPEN!☀

Comments

• Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    You have to be the first person I've ever met that hasn't watched Survivor xD Please tell me you at least watched Fear factor? Ooh, I think I have an idea for the next assignment. *evil grin*
    I'm such an outcast ;-;
    200_s.gif
    but yes! I've watched fear factor.
    And ooooh :o Such ideas ~

I haven't watched survivor either. XD

You missed out xD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    I was like right in the middle, I can dig it. BTW my entry probably won't be in for a few days I'm trying to make a pose for it :/ I couldn't find anything I liked.

Awh, we should create poses together!!!!! XD :D

Absolutely XD! I just started a month or so ago so I'm still a bit lost with some aspects, so you'd have to wait for me to catch up.

Omg same! This is a picture of a pose I made and I had spent forever on, yet I messed it up so bad xD I'm going to do my best to make a nice looking pose for Last One Standing though :3

NwfPRTL.png?1
    Also don't know if you can see or not but I must have accidentally done something so that one of the eyebrows were raised xD

I FEEEEL YOU. It's impossible to actually have the hand touch the hip and the elbows always stick out funny. I have be unable to EVER find a joint the fixes that.

xD When I was doing this I was thinking about how all my poses glitch with my CC dresses so I figured that if I did that it wouldn't glitch. And I was so terribly wrong. It glitched and looked stupid :P

dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    This is a fun, easy-going competition, but things will heat up with the top 5, I will have guest judges, actual scores will be posted, and things will go from fun to serious, but still fun.

The community votes could also be mixed, I mean, if you have the best picture, people might not vote for you and try to get you off.

It's the same with Survivor, you never really know the outcome.

I also allowed everyone to only vote once, you can't vote more than once unless you go to someone's house and use a different computer. xD

Ooh ohkayys :3 I have a confession to make. I never actually watched Survivor xD ^^;
    Just thought this comp was cool <3.
    But i see, I didn't know it was IP locked. Thanks for info! <3
    Assignment 2~ **I apologize for the annoying white lines**
    [img][/img]untitled_zpswzeg9ytu.png

Ooh so artistic and cool looking~

You have to be the first person I've ever met that hasn't watched Survivor xD Please tell me you at least watched Fear factor? Ooh, I think I have an idea for the next assignment. *evil grin*

And you have now met another person who has never watched Survivor nor has any idea what so ever about what Fear Factor is.

dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    This is a fun, easy-going competition, but things will heat up with the top 5, I will have guest judges, actual scores will be posted, and things will go from fun to serious, but still fun.

The community votes could also be mixed, I mean, if you have the best picture, people might not vote for you and try to get you off.

I also allowed everyone to only vote once, you can't vote more than once unless you go to someone's house and use a different computer. xD

Ooh ohkayys :3 I have a confession to make. I never actually watched Survivor xD ^^;

And you have now met another person who has never watched Survivor nor has any idea what so ever about what Fear Factor is.

Yet, you joined the Sims version of it? o.O XD Just kidding. Well, hopefully this will inspire all of you who has yet to see this awesome show.. To start watching it ;)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

Yet, you joined the Sims version of it? o.O XD Just kidding. Well, hopefully this will inspire all of you who has yet to see this awesome show.. To start watching it ;)

Yes, yes I did. I didn't realize that this was a Sim version of a TV show until I was halfway through making my application XD I really want to watch Survivor but I currently only have Netflix and Amazon Instant Video to see TV on but maybe one day.

dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options

Yes, yes I did. I didn't realize that this was a Sim version of a TV show until I was halfway through making my application XD I really want to watch Survivor but I currently only have Netflix and Amazon Instant Video to see TV on but maybe one day.

Well, I live in South Africa, and we don't have Netflix. We have Dstv xD

So, I dunno :I I wish we had Netflix, Mah Netflix and mah snacks xD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

Dstv? Interesting. lol

dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options

Dstv? Interesting. lol

Yeah, it's like Cable tv, with tons of channels. XD Movie Channels, Series Channels. Uhm, we recently got FX. Which airs all my favourite shows :P
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Dstv? Interesting. lol

Yeah, it's like Cable tv, with tons of channels. XD Movie Channels, Series Channels. Uhm, we recently got FX. Which airs all my favourite shows :P

That's cool :0 God I sound like a caveman sometimes xD Hardly knowing TV series and stuff xD

dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options

Dstv? Interesting. lol

That's cool :0 God I sound like a caveman sometimes xD Hardly knowing TV series and stuff xD

It's okay x) My life is mostly cyber based, so. I watch a lot of Series, I'd rather have a social life, but meh XD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

Dstv? Interesting. lol

It's okay x) My life is mostly cyber based, so. I watch a lot of Series, I'd rather have a social life, but meh XD

XD I suppose you could quiz me on stuff on Food Network because I do watch some cooking shows. Other than that I watch a couple Disney Tv shows and Glee xD

dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    762486596192c1fe656a7b7778de44d2d3af7d92d9bfa57dad4d39501498d714f1d202c2.jpg

Here's my beach editorial :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    LemmyLouch wrote: »

Girl <3
    That is soo pretty ^^ You did well!
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm honestly surprised that I won that round. There were some good entries. I'll have mine in her Aztec outfit soon. Sorry, I was working hard to finish my last candy queen entry.
    @Jaunty Thanks!
    @Eliavah Aww thanks! I never watched survivor either! Hahaha I just thought it sounded fun too!
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    I was like right in the middle, I can dig it. BTW my entry probably won't be in for a few days I'm trying to make a pose for it :/ I couldn't find anything I liked.

Awh, we should create poses together!!!!! XD :D

Absolutely XD! I just started a month or so ago so I'm still a bit lost with some aspects, so you'd have to wait for me to catch up.
    Do you need help with anything? I love making poses. I might be able to help :)
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    That looks awesome :)
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options

Girl <3
    That is soo pretty ^^ You did well!

Awh thanks <3
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    I'm honestly surprised that I won that round. There were some good entries. I'll have mine in her Aztec outfit soon. Sorry, I was working hard to finish my last candy queen entry.
    @Jaunty Thanks!
    @Eliavah Aww thanks! I never watched survivor either! Hahaha I just thought it sounded fun too!

Surprised? Pssssh, your model is drop dead gorgeous and your entry was beautiful <3
    You deserved it :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    @Jaunty Thanks!

Surprised? Pssssh, your model is drop dead gorgeous and your entry was beautiful <3
    You deserved it :)
    Thank you! :smiley:
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options

Yours is gorgeous! I love it!
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    That looks awesome :)

Thank you very much! I just wish I knew how to get rid of that white line. :D
    He/Him
  • Options
    edited June 2015

I like it :D
    Very artsy and your model is gorgeous AND it looks like he's really there, brilliant <3
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member

I like it :D
    Very artsy and your model is gorgeous AND it looks like he's really there, brilliant <3

Thank you so much! <3
    He/Him
  • Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member

I'm actually unable to imagine a life without Netflix.
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options

I'm actually unable to imagine a life without Netflix.

I know right. O___O
    ALxIrdc.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top