Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Sims` ☀Survivor Cycle 3, Accepting Models - OPEN!☀

Comments

• Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Can't believe I'm still in, thanks! Everyone's sims are awesome!

Do we still need to message you a vote for round 2?
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I'm really sorry but gonna have to drop. I'm so overloaded at the moment and its really stressing me out. Sorry. :'(
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited June 2015
    WTG Leslie :smile:

Sorry to see you go Sims3fan19886 :(

Thank you for the comment and placing :smile:
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    How the plum do I install 7-Zip? I have no clue which version I'm supposed to get.

Are you using a pc or a mac?
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Can't believe I'm still in, thanks! Everyone's sims are awesome!

Do we still need to message you a vote for round 2?

No, not yet :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    ZapGirl wrote: »
    I'm really sorry but gonna have to drop. I'm so overloaded at the moment and its really stressing me out. Sorry. :'(

It's okay, I understand <3
    jaunty wrote: »
    WTG Leslie :smile:

Sorry to see you go Sims3fan19886 :(

Thank you for the comment and placing :smile:

:)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    How the plum do I install 7-Zip? I have no clue which version I'm supposed to get.

PC/Laptop.
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options

PC/Laptop.

Download this, instead

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Second option, the 64-bit one 5.21
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    @BobSkellington I know you had us put the models in Aztec shirts but I found these on The Sims Resource ;)
    They are by DragonQueen
    GkFvnwC.jpg
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    swcheppes wrote: »
    @BobSkellington I know you had us put the models in Aztec shirts but I found these on The Sims Resource ;)
    They are by DragonQueen
    GkFvnwC.jpg

They're cute, thanks for sharing :)

I just don't think anyone is up to redo everything XD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Thanks for the comments ^^ . I like the whole slideshow thing. Is that the thing now? Jeez I've been away for long haha.
    4th place is great <3
    Congrats to the winner ! (I totally voted for her ^^)
    But just a question.
    Yes, I combine the votes, (favourite entry, and who you vote off), with my scores, if you get the most votes on favourite entry, you get 5 extra points, most votes for voted off, you get a -5. I just thought it was cooler and more exciting to make a slideshow and give everyone compliments.
    I had a question about the scoring too if you don't mind ^^. I notice first gets +5, 2nd gets +3 ? and third gets (forgot what it got ;;) But does that mean you gave them perfect scores too, or they're community votes pulled them ahead?
    I honestly thought the community votes were just for immunity and mystery box ^^;?
    I don't mind the plus or the minus points. But I just don't want someone to get eliminated because more people voted for the other person giving them a +5 (or honestly somebody voted for themself/other a bunch of times). It is a bit different when we message you who we want because you can establish who voted already and stuff.
    Just a concern ^^ Sorry if it sounds like I'm telling you what to do, because I don't want to sound like that :c.
    It's just a tiny bit confusing for me, due to the fact that my comment was it was flawless or perfection? I would have like to know what improvements I could've made to push me maybe to 3rd, 2nd, or even 1st. (or to know if it was just the votes etc.) 4th isn't bad at all though :3.
    Nothing wrong with the way you're running it by the way, just a small concern. <3
    Super sorry for wall of text :/
    Seen assignment ! I haven't done high fashion before~ Excitement

• Options
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Thanks for the comments ^^ . I like the whole slideshow thing. Is that the thing now? Jeez I've been away for long haha.
    4th place is great <3
    Congrats to the winner ! (I totally voted for her ^^)
    But just a question.
    Yes, I combine the votes, (favourite entry, and who you vote off), with my scores, if you get the most votes on favourite entry, you get 5 extra points, most votes for voted off, you get a -5. I just thought it was cooler and more exciting to make a slideshow and give everyone compliments.
    I had a question about the scoring too if you don't mind ^^. I notice first gets +5, 2nd gets +3 ? and third gets (forgot what it got ;;) But does that mean you gave them perfect scores too, or they're community votes pulled them ahead?
    I honestly thought the community votes were just for immunity and mystery box ^^;?
    I don't mind the plus or the minus points. But I just don't want someone to get eliminated because more people voted for the other person giving them a +5 (or honestly somebody voted for themself/other a bunch of times). It is a bit different when we message you who we want because you can establish who voted already and stuff.
    Just a concern ^^ Sorry if it sounds like I'm telling you what to do, because I don't want to sound like that :c.
    It's just a tiny bit confusing for me, due to the fact that my comment was it was flawless or perfection? I would have like to know what improvements I could've made to push me maybe to 3rd, 2nd, or even 1st. (or to know if it was just the votes etc.) 4th isn't bad at all though :3.
    Nothing wrong with the way you're running it by the way, just a small concern. <3
    Super sorry for wall of text :/
    Seen assignment ! I haven't done high fashion before~ Excitement

No, not at all xD

I do combine the votes, but they already had good scores, the first 6 got extremely good scores, you were all neck-in-neck to each other,

the votes just pushed them further ahead. xD

Also, the one who had the most voted off votes gets a -5, and Miley didn't have the best score, this injured his/her score.

<.<
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    So, the votes do play an important part, but they do not determine who wins and who losses. Unless it's a really great entry xD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Ooh ohkayy understandable ^^
    So at the end of the day you're the absolute judge ? And the community just helps?
    Like lets say theres 4 people left, and someone got perfect scores. Then a person before them got like, 4 points less then them. So lets say a perfect score is 80. So person before got 76, but they won the community vote. So +5 to them. 81 points. Then the other people all won community votes and got like +3s, and +1s. But this person didn't win any community votes, but still got perfect scores from you . Though because they didnt win any community votes, this puts them in last place. Would you decide? "Hey this person did a really good picture, and theres nothing wrong with it, but this person got ahead with community votes, I shouldn't eliminate this person blahblah words"
    Just want to clarify because then I'll know to appeal to both the community and you ^^
    Thanks so much for letting me know too <3.
  • Options
    Eliavah wrote: »
    Ooh ohkayy understandable ^^
    So at the end of the day you're the absolute judge ? And the community just helps?
    Like lets say theres 4 people left, and someone got perfect scores. Then a person before them got like, 4 points less then them. So lets say a perfect score is 80. So person before got 76, but they won the community vote. So +5 to them. 81 points. Then the other people all won community votes and got like +3s, and +1s. But this person didn't win any community votes, but still got perfect scores from you . Though because they didnt win any community votes, this puts them in last place. Would you decide? "Hey this person did a really good picture, and theres nothing wrong with it, but this person got ahead with community votes, I shouldn't eliminate this person blahblah words"
    Just want to clarify because then I'll know to appeal to both the community and you ^^
    Thanks so much for letting me know too <3.

This is a fun, easy-going competition, but things will heat up with the top 5, I will have guest judges, actual scores will be posted, and things will go from fun to serious, but still fun.

The community votes could also be mixed, I mean, if you have the best picture, people might not vote for you and try to get you off.

It's the same with Survivor, you never really know the outcome.

I also allowed everyone to only vote once, you can't vote more than once unless you go to someone's house and use a different computer. xD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    I was like right in the middle, I can dig it. BTW my entry probably won't be in for a few days I'm trying to make a pose for it :/ I couldn't find anything I liked.
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options
    I was like right in the middle, I can dig it. BTW my entry probably won't be in for a few days I'm trying to make a pose for it :/ I couldn't find anything I liked.

Awh, we should create poses together!!!!! XD :D
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

Absolutely XD! I just started a month or so ago so I'm still a bit lost with some aspects, so you'd have to wait for me to catch up.
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options

Absolutely XD! I just started a month or so ago so I'm still a bit lost with some aspects, so you'd have to wait for me to catch up.

I haven't even started. LMAO XD But, I see 80% of Simmers doing it, it can't be that hard xD Probably more time-consuming than anything else.
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

I haven't even started. LMAO XD But, I see 80% of Simmers doing it, it can't be that hard xD Probably more time-consuming than anything else.

It's probably the most tedious thing I have ever done. I just finished making the fingers look... human. It's by far the worst part. But don't let me change you're mind about starting it xD
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options

It's probably the most tedious thing I have ever done. I just finished making the fingers look... human. It's by far the worst part. But don't let me change you're mind about starting it xD

Oh, my.. XDXDXD

So, we'll create poses for Aliens, then :P
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options

Oh, my.. XDXDXD

Aliens with sticks as fingers, perfect.
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options

Oh, my.. XDXDXD

Aliens with sticks as fingers, perfect.

ET GO HOME. Yassss. ET it is :)

3821381336_97e19a315a.jpg
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member

Omg same! This is a picture of a pose I made and I had spent forever on, yet I messed it up so bad xD I'm going to do my best to make a nice looking pose for Last One Standing though :3

NwfPRTL.png?1
    Also don't know if you can see or not but I must have accidentally done something so that one of the eyebrows were raised xD
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options

Omg same! This is a picture of a pose I made and I had spent forever on, yet I messed it up so bad xD I'm going to do my best to make a nice looking pose for Last One Standing though :3

NwfPRTL.png?1
    Also don't know if you can see or not but I must have accidentally done something so that one of the eyebrows were raised xD

XD She looks like a robot o.O XD
    sox3c8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top