Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Congrats @ladygreeneyes on owning the store. You are truly impressed! :smiley:
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited June 2015
    VGryphon wrote: »
    VGryphon wrote: »
    I'm currently working on the Luxury Resort Attire set, in anticipation of Friday's Daily Deal.
    I say that I'm working on a set, then I'm not thanks to a lot of very generous people. Thank you all.

I'm now working on the Beach Bummin' set for my game in Sunlit Tides.
    Well, the gift bus didn't stop with Beach Bummin', it blew past the Tutor of Tudors set, and it went past the Romanza Bridal Party as well.

Next stop Collectionne Stäncké, and if I get driven past that, Homecoming.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    AimiexoxoAimiexoxo Posts: 396 Member
    Hey guys! :)
    I am only 70 simpoints away from buying the ZEN bathroom set! I really want this desperately, as it'd fit perfectly with the theme of my house in China. Thank you guys, so very much!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=QueenAmyxo
    I will gift the next person who comments or the person who gifts/buys the whole set for me! It's only almost 600 Simpoints! Thanks.
    Hello! I'm new to creating Sims and Houses but I do my best. I like them simple and without the use of CC, but I may add SOME CC like hair and make-up only! If you want to check it out, my origin Username is Aimiec1233, thank you.
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    @blunote00 @anettesb and @scillakees thank you all for the gifts you almost demolished my wishlist and now I have to find more to add lol :)
    Awesome. You're welcome. ;)
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Aimiexoxo wrote: »
    I am only 70 simpoints away from buying the ZEN bathroom set! I really want this desperately, as it'd fit perfectly with the theme of my house in China. Thank you guys, so very much!

I will gift the next person who comments or the person who gifts/buys the whole set for me! It's only almost 600 Simpoints! Thanks.

If you are only 70 points away from owning it, why don't you put the rest of the individual items you need to complete it as opposed to the entire set, which would mean someone would be buying stuff you already own. :smile:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    oh wow, ive missed soo much! :disappointed:

congrats to everyone who now owns the store!! <3:)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited June 2015
    Aimiexoxo wrote: »

@Aimiexoxo, if you are just 70 points away, you need around 75-80 points worth of items.

The Zen Again set (the zen set in your wish list) has the following:

Group A
    Contented Sighs - 25
    Never-Spill Bucket - 25
    Peacefully Piled-Up - 25
    Reach for the Heavens - 25
    Eastern Ambiance Ceiling Lamp - 25
    Eastern Ambiance Wall Lamp - 25
    Silence is Golden Box - 25
    Spa Necessities - 25
    Tranquil Trickle Fountain - 25

Group B
    Dramatically Dynastic Coffee Table - 50
    Sets In the West End Table - 50
    Rises in the East End Table - 50

Group C
    Bamboo Grove Mirror - 75
    Clean Comfort Toilet - 75
    Micro Onsen tub - 75
    The Infinite Dresser - 75
    The Two Elements Sink - 75
    Zen Again Arch - 75

Group D
    Rise in the East Window - 100
    Softly Sliding Screens - 100

Now, if you need only 70 points, you can choose one of the following to put on your list:
    • 3 items you don't have from Group A
    • 1 item from Group A + 1 item from Group B
    • 1 item from Group C

People gifting you at this point would have to pay 560 sp to cover your 70 sp finish. We don't get your CYS discount. If you correct this, you might get someone to help you sooner.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    @tombwriter hey how ya been? Is the new job treating you well?
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    @scillakees ive been very well, thank you for asking! my job is great and the people have been so wonderful to me. im in the last part of my training and by the end of this month, i'll be a full manager. :mrgreen:

ive been clocking in over-time for the past 2 weeks, so even though im not getting paid what i had hoped, im just grateful to even have a job and be given the opportunity to bring home a paycheck and work even harder to get pay increases. :)

monday and tuesdays are my only days off, so thats when i'll be able to come on here and catch up with a bunch of you--when im not playing my sims, of course LOL o:)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    Hey @tombwriter, good to see you on here. I'm really glad to hear that your job is going well! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    It's great to hear you like your job. How in the world are you going to keep up with only Mondays and Tuesdays? My excessive posts alone should keep you busy for at least 3 days a week. B)
    Nice lotto you got there, do you want help delivering prizes? :)
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    @tombwriter - so happy for you hon. :smiley: **hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you so much @scillakees for all the gifts! :smiley:
  • Options
    You're very welcome @fairygirl7.

Everyone is always welcome. I'm slow at typing, not a fan of writing and never really know what I'm talking about. I don't often reply to thank you's but I will like your posts. :)
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @KittyKat8103 and @MotherSuperior2 thank you for the gifts thanks to both of you I have both sets you sent me gifts from now I have to redo my list for the second time today lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    ok updated list now Im working on Ragtime in the big easy Dreams of India that is coming up on the dd really soon and is also on sale and Beach Bummin’
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @rionismyname :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
    Hello all. I am working on the Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining (WL in sig 10-18 on the list) Any help would be appreciated :)
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    AriyAriy wrote: »
    Hello all. I am working on the Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining (WL in sig 10-18 on the list) Any help would be appreciated :)

@AriyAriy your list have many doubles... thats makes it unsafe to gift you, gifters risk giving you things you already own and you risk paying for things you own as well

you might want to look at my nomination game, so you can make your list more gifter friendly.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    thank you melaniet1020! for four items the Moroccan Oasis Fountain the Celestial Serenity Lamp
    Desert Dynasty Coffee Table and Empyrean Luxury Loveseat And the Empyrean Luxury Loveseat (Three Long)

wow dude thank you so much this is awsome
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »

@AriyAriy your list have many doubles... thats makes it unsafe to gift you, gifters risk giving you things you already own and you risk paying for things you own as well

you might want to look at my nomination game, so you can make your list more gifter friendly.

I know however for some unknown reason I can not delete things from my wishlist :( I have seen your game which is how I discovered the issue. As soon as I fix it I will try to get it clean.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member

I know however for some unknown reason I can not delete things from my wishlist :( I have seen your game which is how I discovered the issue. As soon as I fix it I will try to get it clean.

try a difrent browser and only do 1 thing at a time.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options

try a difrent browser and only do 1 thing at a time.
    That worked :smiley: Thank you, it will take some time but I should have it cleaned up soon :)
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    Hi everybody.
    I am working on Waning Moon, One with Nature, and Rebal Just Because
    Wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ladydarkmoon24#
  • Options
    laydayway wrote: »
    thank you melaniet1020! for four items the Moroccan Oasis Fountain the Celestial Serenity Lamp
    Desert Dynasty Coffee Table and Empyrean Luxury Loveseat And the Empyrean Luxury Loveseat (Three Long)

wow dude thank you so much this is awsome

You're very welcome, glad to help! :smiley: