Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Just found out that there are animated woodpeckers on trees in Granite Falls. Kind of a cool touch.
    That's cool. I like the ducks that swim around. Of course they look like electric toys swimming, but they are still cook and I like how they quack.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Just found out that there are animated woodpeckers on trees in Granite Falls. Kind of a cool touch.
    That's cool. I like the ducks that swim around. Of course they look like electric toys swimming, but they are still cook and I like how they quack.

All the sound in Granite Falls is the best.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Some people say the emotions in this game are gimmicks. I was afraid of that before playing the game too, but they are not at all. I keep finding more and more stuff everyday. You just need to keep an open eye closely.

Did you know that when your sim becomes uncomfortable due to "Sore Back Moodlet" because using a cheap bed you can actually see them having a sore back? the sim keep stretching their arms backward just like we do when we have back pain. the detail is very nice.

Yes! This! And also when they are bored, they will kick or shuffle their legs.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    kaylaaswannkaylaaswann Posts: 15 Member
    Child sims who have the mischief skill can plan pranks to do with their friends when they're at school. I think teens may be able to as well, not too sure
  • Options
    Person92Person92 Posts: 184 Member
    Child sims who have the mischief skill can plan pranks to do with their friends when they're at school. I think teens may be able to as well, not too sure

Adults can plan pranks too, but at work. And they can pull off different pranks depending on their jobs. For example, if one of them works in the Secret Agent career, they can "Make all invisible ink visible". However, bringing a llama to work and covering everything in bacon are standard pranks for all careers.

Also, as far as I know there aren't any special pranks for the active careers from GTW.
    Origin ID is: Person92
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    Sims can eat while sitting on the side of the pool and talking to someone in the pool.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I just found out you can color the walls of a fountain (the one where you build) kinda like the same for pools.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    lizziebeth0890lizziebeth0890 Posts: 88 Member
    I just found out my sim can read a book while on the toilet LOL

They can drink coffee on the toilet too!
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    An Alien Sim's Disguise can vary from more than one different look. As in, they could have 5 different skin tones, eye and hair colours etc. for 5 different attires. With Alien's, their disguises can practically be created like completely different Sims.

Wow I didn't know that, that's so cool!

• Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited June 2015
    When a Sim has the evil trait, when you click on the weight machine you can do an 'evil workout'. I giggle every time.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    An Alien Sim's Disguise can vary from more than one different look. As in, they could have 5 different skin tones, eye and hair colours etc. for 5 different attires. With Alien's, their disguises can practically be created like completely different Sims.

Wow I didn't know that, that's so cool!

Wow. It never would have occurred to me to check for different skin tones etc.!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    When they cook angry they slap down hard with the spatula at least with fruit.. I'm guessing though with meat ect. They also roll their eyes and look .. well mad. Also when you grill the smoke drifts up becoming more or less "smokey". Nice touch.

14avotc.jpg
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    If a sim's angry, they won't hug.
    Even autonomous family hugs are rejected :(
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Interesting. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I posted this in another thread "little things" but it fits here also!

When kids are playful they will taste the contents of the fountain that came with the luxury pack. (they use their fingers and get very playful)

Mischievous Sims can add stuff to the fountain that can make other Sims who drink it act "drunk". If Sims eat strawberries from a "tainted" chocolate fountain it may make some Sims sick or dazed.

Playful kids will autonomously dance with a manikin without music.

Mean, hot headed kids can make siblings sad and a parent can then comfort the child. Parents may get an angry moodlet about the smashed doll house. (they have to see the child smash it)

Parents have the interaction that deals with a child's bad behavior. I forget exactly what it is. It's not always available.
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited June 2015
    Sims close to another Sim with whom they have a romantic relationship will get a hidden Moodlet saying "Near Romance" or "Near Partner". I'm guessing this makes them use romantic interactions on their own and I guess Sims only get jealous when they have that moodlet while witnessing cheating.

Maybe in those reported cases where Sims don't react to affairs they don't recognize that the other sim is their partner (because of the absence of the moodlet).

\Edit: Here's a picture.

2ighq9wr.png
    Post edited by Alistair_32 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top