Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    crystal_bcrystal_b Posts: 8 New Member
    @Coffee219 Thank you very much.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    crystal_b wrote: »
    Hello, new to the forums but long time simmer (been an avid fan since the original game). Am currently playing Sims 4, with outdoor and get to work expansion pack. I have been looking at the challenges and looking forward to trying new ways to approach the game and (hopefully) meeting some fellow simmers on here.

Hello @crystal_b :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums. It is nice that you have been enjoying simming since the first sims 1. You would have had lots of fun hours simming! I hope you enjoy reading the threads on the forums, meeting fellow simmers, and learning new things about the game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Amitaliri619Amitaliri619 Posts: 38 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm Leo from the Philippines and I'm a university student working on my degree in architecture thanks to the Sims! I hope to share my creations with everyone and learn from other creators as well!

And special thanks to @rosemow for showing me around the forum as I'm obviously still new to everything! :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Leo from the Philippines and I'm a university student working on my degree in architecture thanks to the Sims! I hope to share my creations with everyone and learn from other creators as well!

And special thanks to @rosemow for showing me around the forum as I'm obviously still new to everything! :)

Hello @Amitaliri619 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you are studying architecture! You would enjoy designing and building homes and community lots in The Sims! I hope that your uni studies are going well. I will look forward to seeing your creations.
  • Options
    Amitaliri619Amitaliri619 Posts: 38 Member
    @rosemow Thank you so much for the warm welcome! And yes I do enjoy designing and building in the Sims! It's what consumes the bulk of my time other than my studies. And thanks for the good wishes as well! :)
  • Options
    YnouvaYnouva Posts: 94 Member
    Hello, my name is Ash. I've been a Simmer for about 11 years now after my friend introduced me to The Sims 1. It was big fun and I remember how hilarious it was. I eventually became a die-hard Sims fan and I also became addicted to The Sims 2 and eventually 3.

I stopped playing sometime in 2013 when TS3 was giving me problems. My saved games went corrupt and all my hard work went down the drain. :( But last month I decided to give The Sims 4 a try and I absolutely love it. I bought Get to Work 2 weeks after. Now I'm just hooked and I'm in-love with The Sims again.

I'm also new here to the forums because I registered just now, so forgive me if I seem a bit gullible and naive. Hopefully I become a full member here and become used to the forums. Thanks for reading.

And thanks to @rosemow for welcoming me and directing me to this thread. :)
  • Options
    AshlaaayMK wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Ash. I've been a Simmer for about 11 years now after my friend introduced me to The Sims 1. It was big fun and I remember how hilarious it was. I eventually became a die-hard Sims fan and I also became addicted to The Sims 2 and eventually 3.

I stopped playing sometime in 2013 when TS3 was giving me problems. My saved games went corrupt and all my hard work went down the drain. :( But last month I decided to give The Sims 4 a try and I absolutely love it. I bought Get to Work 2 weeks after. Now I'm just hooked and I'm in-love with The Sims again.

I'm also new here to the forums because I registered just now, so forgive me if I seem a bit gullible and naive. Hopefully I become a full member here and become used to the forums. Thanks for reading.

And thanks to @rosemow for welcoming me and directing me to this thread. :)

Hello @AshlaayMK :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been having fun simming from Sims 1 and have been enjoying the versions since then. You would have had lots of fun Simming over the years watching your sims families living their lives! I am sorry to hear that you lost your saved games in Sims 3. It is great that you are back now simming again in Sims 4. The careers in GTW are great! It is great going to work with our sins, as well as it is enjoyable running a variety of different retail stores.
  • Options
    EddessaEddessa Posts: 98 Member
    Hello all :) +Teral/Eddessa here! I started playing Sims after watching my older sister play Sims 1. First game was Sims Online - then the rest to follow B)

A little about me: I'm an active mmorpg player for yeaaaaars (PC all the way!), single mom of a teenager - Lex, and 7 year old - Alejandro. I work a full time job in fire protection during the day, after which I run three companies. I love yoga and my 5 mile run every night and I'm an architecture enthusiast <3 Self sufficient and busy is how I like it!

I've have always LOVED the Sims games. I'm a sucker for anything with great character creation and especially home design. I have a couple hundred item and lot uploads in the Sims 3 exchange under Eddessa / "+Teral", and hope to be adding more for Sims 4 under TeralEddessa!

After the Sims Online - I fell in love Sims 2 & 3. Great design, great game play. Just started Sims 4 and think it has some really great features. I try to look at each game as a different entity so that I don't go in expecting it to be like the last. Cant wait to see what they come up with and add from here on out. Hope to be a forum member soon and a regular here. Back to work for me! @rosemow thank you for directing me here! Its great to meet all of you - xo! B)
  • Options
    (I got cut off - here is the rest of the post :) ) Self sufficient and busy is how I like it!

I've have always LOVED the Sims games. I'm a sucker for anything with great character creation and especially home design. I have a couple hundred item and lot uploads in the Sims 3 exchange under Eddessa / "+Teral", and hope to be adding more for Sims 4 under TeralEddessa!

After the Sims Online - I fell in love Sims 2 & 3. Great design, great game play. Just started Sims 4 and think it has some really great features. I try to look at each game as a different entity so that I don't go in expecting it to be like the last. Cant wait to see what they come up with and add from here on out. Hope to be a forum member soon and a regular here. Back to work for me! @rosemow thank you for directing me here! Its great to meet all of you - xo! B)
  • Options
    Eddessa wrote: »
    Hello all :) +Teral/Eddessa here! I started playing Sims after watching my older sister play Sims 1. First game was Sims Online - then the rest to follow B)

A little about me: I'm an active mmorpg player for yeaaaaars (PC all the way!), single mom of a teenager - Lex, and 7 year old - Alejandro. I work a full time job in fire protection during the day, after which I run three companies. I love yoga and my 5 mile run every night and I'm an architecture enthusiast

Hello @Eddessa :) It is nice to meet you. Building in The Sims is a very enjoyable part of simming. It is great that we can enjoy designing and building homes and venues in a wide variety of different architectural styles. It is great seeing all the creativity of simmers as they upload their lots to the Gallery! Creating sims is fun too! Thankyou for sharing your sims 3 creations with the Simming community, and we will look forward to seeing your sims 4 creations too.
  • Options
    Happy simming to you too @rosemow! I couldn't agree more!
  • Options
    Thanks @Coffee219! Happy to be here. Gives me a good reason to get distracted at work B)
  • Options
    snatalia1snatalia1 Posts: 44 Member
    HI! my name is Nat! I've been playing sims since last year, and I wish I would've started playing since sims 2!. I like to pretend Lana Del Rey is jesus (because I love her waaaay too much) and play legacies in ts3!
  • Options
    snatalia1 wrote: »
    HI! my name is Nat! I've been playing sims since last year, and I wish I would've started playing since sims 2!. I like to pretend Lana Del Rey is jesus (because I love her waaaay too much) and play legacies in ts3!

Hello @snatalia1 :) It is nice to meet you. Simming is fun! It is great that you enjoy playing Legacies. It is enjoyable seeing the new generations of children and seeing their similarities and differences.
  • Options
    snatalia1snatalia1 Posts: 44 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > snatalia1 wrote: »
    >
    > HI! my name is Nat! I've been playing sims since last year, and I wish I would've started playing since sims 2!. I like to pretend Lana Del Rey is jesus (because I love her waaaay too much) and play legacies in ts3!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello snatalia1 It is nice to meet you. Simming is fun! It is great that you enjoy playing Legacies. It is enjoyable seeing the new generations of children and seeing their similarities and differences.
    > Happy simming!
    thanks. you too
  • Options
    SourBottleBabyGirlSourBottleBabyGirl Posts: 145 Member
    Hi my name is Liv I have been playing sims for 12years i think, since about 2003, I had almost all of the sims 1 expansions and since then i feel inlove with the game, I also had a lot of expansions in the sims 2 and 3, I am loving the sims 4 its currently my favorite for me it goes 4321 which is nice that i personally feel the series has improved each time, i wont go into too much detail about why i like the games as i could talk for hours.
    I am a combination player I play some worlds as my own little torture zone killing off sims, but mainly i like to create a huge legacy, i usually stick to one household but i sometimes rotate to check on distant sim relatives when they move out of the main house, so far in the sims 4 I have played over 40 sims and have a 5/6th gen family spreading over 5 households, I also really enjoy getting achievements and the actual making of sims and houses, and thats pretty much what i'm all about :)
    twitch%20banner%201_zps0aycbnr6.png
    tell me my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  • Options
    Hi my name is Liv I have been playing sims for 12years i think, since about 2003, I had almost all of the sims 1 expansions and since then i feel inlove with the game, I also had a lot of expansions in the sims 2 and 3, I am loving the sims 4 its currently my favorite for me it goes 4321 which is nice that i personally feel the series has improved each time, i wont go into too much detail about why i like the games as i could talk for hours.
    I am a combination player I play some worlds as my own little torture zone killing off sims, but mainly i like to create a huge legacy, i usually stick to one household but i sometimes rotate to check on distant sim relatives when they move out of the main house, so far in the sims 4 I have played over 40 sims and have a 5/6th gen family spreading over 5 households, I also really enjoy getting achievements and the actual making of sims and houses, and thats pretty much what i'm all about :)

Hello @SourBottleBabyGirl :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. Legacies are an enjoyable part of simming. It great seeing the different generations of sims and watching what their life holds. It is very nice that that you have a 5/6 th generation of family! It would be very special seeing the sims growing up, and having their own children, and seeing the households interacting with each other. Creating sims and building homes is fun! There is such a lot of creativity in the simming community ! It is enjoyable creating our own sims and building homes that suit them and their lives.
  • Options
    Sapphire268Sapphire268 Posts: 66 Member
    Hi, my name is Hannah! I've been playing Sims since about 2006 (since I was allowed to play it, basically) with the Sims 1. I was obsessed with that for years, and I never played Sims 2 until 2011 (which ran horribly on the computers I tried on). That same year I got Sims 3, with Katy Perry Sweet Treats. I fell in love with the series again and started collecting all the expansions I could afford. I have Sims 4 as well, which has unfortunately been messing up.

I don't like challenges that much, and don't play that many. I'd say I've played around 3. I usually just make sims of characters (my own, or others).

Other games I love are the Animal Crossing series, Legend of Zelda series and Tomb Raider (mainly the new reboot)!
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Hannah! I've been playing Sims since about 2006 (since I was allowed to play it, basically) with the Sims 1. I was obsessed with that for years, and I never played Sims 2 until 2011 (which ran horribly on the computers I tried on). That same year I got Sims 3, with Katy Perry Sweet Treats. I fell in love with the series again and started collecting all the expansions I could afford. I have Sims 4 as well, which has unfortunately been messing up.

I don't like challenges that much, and don't play that many. I'd say I've played around 3. I usually just make sims of characters (my own, or others).

Other games I love are the Animal Crossing series, Legend of Zelda series and Tomb Raider (mainly the new reboot)!

Hello @Sapphire268 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you first started simming with the original sims 1 and had lots of fun playng it. It is fun creating sims! It is enjoyable deciding what outfits that they will wear for the different occasions, and what hairstyles. Then it is fun putting the sims into our games and watching them live their sims lives!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing other games too. You would enjoy choosing what game you would like to play, depending on how you feel that day.
  • Options
    ThamiMoraThamiMora Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello! I'm Mora from Indonesia :) Currently playing The Sims 3 (+ Pets, Island Paradise, Supernatural) and The Sims 4 !
    I want The Sims 4 Get To Work so bad but still saving for it :)
  • Options
    ThamiMora wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Mora from Indonesia :) Currently playing The Sims 3 (+ Pets, Island Paradise, Supernatural) and The Sims 4 !
    I want The Sims 4 Get To Work so bad but still saving for it :)

Hello @ThamiMora :) It is a nice to meet you. The Pets, Island Paradise and Supernatural are great Sims 3 EPs. They added many great features to the game and the worlds that came with them are very nice. It is great seeing our sims living in houseboats on the water in Isla Parafiso, as well as enjoying running a resort or staying on holiday there.
    I hope that you will soon be able to buy Sims 4 Get to Work EP!
  • Options
    LukkyLukky Posts: 31 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hello Everyone! I am new to this Sims Forum as this is my first post. I have been playing since the original and am absolutely loving my time with the games. I hope to be able to post a link to my youtube soon as that is why I originally signed up for the forums (to spread the word about my first lp's) I hope you all are having a wonderful time :smile: and I can't wait to make some new friends :smiley:
  • Options
    Lukky wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! I am new to this Sims Forum as this is my first post. I have been playing since the original and am absolutely loving my time with the games. I hope to be able to post a link to my youtube soon as that is why I originally signed up for the forums (to spread the word about my first lp's) I hope you all are having a wonderful time :smile: and I can't wait to make some new friends :smiley:

Hello @Lukky :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been enjoying simming right from the original sims 1. It is great that you create The Sims YouTube videos. It is enjoyable watching videos that simmers produce of the sims that are in their games. I hope that you enjoy meeting fellow simmers on the forums, learning new things about the game and enjoy posting posts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top