Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Got a temporary fix to my internet for the moment, but hopefully I can get it permanently soon.

@LunBeauty I do have a mod for it lol and I think it's the reason for the abduction :D
    @Nory_05 hehe
    @MemoriiValentine Aww nice update!
    @GBA91101Nver4get LOL @ Agnes for going man hunting for her daughter. Nice update!
    @venusdemilosims I like Sierra ^.^ She seems very likeable. Poor Mary is hoping Sam's prediction isn't true lol explain that to your future husband!
    Kaydence brings 'Forever Alone Calzone' LOL Is she trying to say something?
    Bummer about the crash, but great update!
    @TadOlson Nice updates ^.^
    @msbeckycat I can't stand those types of babysitters. My first ever sim had lost her baby because of the babysitter not doing her job. Poor sim came home to an empty house. That's when I learned to cheat needs if necessary.
    @AiHaou Do the Sims 4 aliens really disguise themselves like that? O.o If only it was an open world with toddlers. So many cool features!
    @GBA91101Nver4get Another great update!
    @Aaeiyn Not trying to sound indifferent or mean, but... What'd I miss? I try to comment on everyone's posts and I do enjoy them. If I have missed yours I apologise.
    @Nesoiancitizen I wish I could have followed Daniel and Kenyetta to their new home, but they simply disappeared. I know they are still there as I invite them to places, but I can't find their house lol
    That's okay. Mary and Devin had their payback hehe
    @LunBeauty Me too lol luckily I have my phone to give me some internet ^.^ I love hotspots!
    @TadOlson Thanks ^.^ Just moved into a new house and they have not connected it yet, but I have a hotspot :)
    Another great update :)
    @LunBeauty Love Matt giving Crispin the stink eye! LOL
    Elliot and Jaenelle look so cute!
    Steamy make out with Chris is steamy hehe
    @AiHaou What?! O.o oh no!

Pics soon!
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Got a temporary fix to my internet for the moment, but hopefully I can get it permanently soon.

@LunBeauty I do have a mod for it lol and I think it's the reason for the abduction :D
    @Nory_05 hehe
    @MemoriiValentine Aww nice update!
    @GBA91101Nver4get LOL @ Agnes for going man hunting for her daughter. Nice update!
    @venusdemilosims I like Sierra ^.^ She seems very likeable. Poor Mary is hoping Sam's prediction isn't true lol explain that to your future husband!
    Kaydence brings 'Forever Alone Calzone' LOL Is she trying to say something?
    Bummer about the crash, but great update!
    @TadOlson Nice updates ^.^
    @msbeckycat I can't stand those types of babysitters. My first ever sim had lost her baby because of the babysitter not doing her job. Poor sim came home to an empty house. That's when I learned to cheat needs if necessary.
    @AiHaou Do the Sims 4 aliens really disguise themselves like that? O.o If only it was an open world with toddlers. So many cool features!
    @GBA91101Nver4get Another great update!
    @Aaeiyn Not trying to sound indifferent or mean, but... What'd I miss? I try to comment on everyone's posts and I do enjoy them. If I have missed yours I apologise.
    @Nesoiancitizen I wish I could have followed Daniel and Kenyetta to their new home, but they simply disappeared. I know they are still there as I invite them to places, but I can't find their house lol
    That's okay. Mary and Devin had their payback hehe
    @LunBeauty Me too lol luckily I have my phone to give me some internet ^.^ I love hotspots!
    @TadOlson Thanks ^.^ Just moved into a new house and they have not connected it yet, but I have a hotspot :)
    Another great update :)
    @LunBeauty Love Matt giving Crispin the stink eye! LOL
    Elliot and Jaenelle look so cute!
    Steamy make out with Chris is steamy hehe
    @AiHaou What?! O.o oh no!

Pics soon!
    Yep they do! It's pretty cool! They completely ignore a pregnant woman who's just checked in and eventually she dies from embarrassment. Like really? -.-

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Mary and Devin have their revenge on Mary's parents by having woohoo in their bed :D
    Screenshot_zpsqzii45c7.jpg

Devin's father, Ivan, called his son and told him to go to the Toadstool and dress nicely. Telling him it was important and that he wanted to introduce him to a friend. Devin arrived, but the place was empty so decided to wait with a game of Whack-a-gnome.
    Screenshot-2_zpsf2z8vbfe.jpg

When his father arrived, Devin was surprised to see him dressed in such a way. "What are you wearing?" "Trying to be hip with the kids, plus I had to look impressive for the party." Devin frowned. "What party?" Ivan chuckled. "Your bachelor party! You can't get married without one!" "What? Dad, seriously?" Ivan interrupted him. "Don't be upset, son! Just enjoy yourself, it's good fun!"
    Screenshot-6_zpshsiuauvm.jpg

Devin gave his father an exsperated sigh, but before he could say anything else one of the female dancers, Candy Cane, pulled him in for a dance.
    Screenshot-7_zpsetfnluuu.jpg

Though not as eventful as Mary's party, there were plenty of party crashers. (I do hope he gets his deposit back as this was supposed to be exclusive lol)
    Screenshot-8_zpsmw80r7qe.jpg
  • Options
    AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    To everyone, please don't think it's you. It's really me. I shouldn't expect everyone to want to talk to me because let's be realistic, sometimes we're not meant to be. I appreciate those who do take notice, and I shouldn't waste my energy on the negative ones, you know? It really is my problem, and TadOlson is right. We're all just tired of commenting, at this moment, I can see/sense it. Not to worry, I'm taking a break from commenting, at the moment. I got a raid, tonight in WoW. I have been giving thumbs up! Don't think I've disappeared, again because I'm trying to work on that ;) Just giving a thumbs up, right now.
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    An Update: Agnes got a part time job at the bookstore. The whole family moved into Christopher's old cottage and they've updated it. Since the Johnson's remodeled the cottage (adding an extra bathroom and 2 more bedrooms, the family is now broke. Agnes had twins named Beatrice and Blanche. After the family moved into their new home, Chris and Betty got married and they are expecting their first child. Chris switched careers and now is in the culinary career which fits him better since he likes to cook. Brian is now a YA and he's in the science career. Brian's boss Blair Wainwright likes him so they might end up getting married. Unless she dies before they get the chance since she's an elder. i think she's also married but no worries because that's what divorce is for. :) If things don't work out with Blair than Brian will marry Kailynn as his second choice. If Brian does marry blair than it can kind of be like that movie Harold and Maude. Oh yeah there's a weird glitch in my game at least I think it's a glitch or maybe because I'm playing on short lifespan. Anyways for some reason when my sims get married, they don't take the name of their spouse. Their name stays the same as if they weren't married even though they are. Any thoughts or suggestions on this? It doesn't really bother me but I'm just hoping that someone knows if it's a glitch or not? Thanks :)
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    An Update: Allen and Agnes divorced after Allen spent all of her money. Brian married his boss Susan Wainwright. Betty and Chris had a boy named Chad. The Johnson's are currently broke and only have $16 in household funds. Allen got a promotion in his career.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2015
    Well the power company yesterday knocked out our power twice, which my laptop didn't like so it crashed and I lost all my game progress. Which wasn't tons as I had saved somewhat recently. Mainly I was in the middle of making sims to add into the town, I hate having my creations in CAS lost as they usually take me lots of time. But oh well I guess, it could have been worse so I'd rather lose a couple sims than my whole laptop... so I'm not too upset. I'm still hoping to update tonight or tomorrow though, but tomorrow is really iffy I think tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

Anyway, I keep forgetting about this so while I'm thinking of it. Adeline and Gabriella aged up. Gabriella is in purple, Adeline in blue.
    Screenshot-12907.jpg

I know they don't look super happy, best I could do. They're still in IP in this picture (they're not now), and I was being to grow tired of fighting with the town by this point, so whatever. I want to make a cute child pose (or poses) for pictures so I stop getting grumpy child pictures (I know some exist already, but I seldom download poses. Idk what I want to do though, if anybody happens to have ideas feel free to let me know :mrgreen:. I'm also just in a pose making mood anyway, I'm starting to not totally suck at it lol (I only kind of suck).

And Orion and Jenny had a son, Donta. I don't have pictures of him, they're moving into Monte Vista too though so I'll try to age him to toddler get a picture before long. Looks like an alien baby based on the family tree icon though. I kind of want them to have a human baby, so we'll see if that ever happens.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @everyone I apologize for not being around the past couple days. I've just been totally lethargic, with a complete lack of energy to do anything. I've basically been going to work and coming home and going to bed and crashing. I hope to get some energy at some point to get to comments later.

@dreamerz13 the kids look adorable even if they are kiddy grumpy, lol.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2015
    I'm just going to go back to pg. 574 to comment, tbh I'm just don't feel like going back too far today. I want to just play my game, maybe make poses and spend my evening yelling at blender. LOL. I don't know why I like making poses when blender is the most annoying piece of junk ever but whatever.

TadOlson wrote: »
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were up fairly early and got themselves ready for the day quickly.
    17213657866_3cfc0834ce.jpg

Nice update :mrgreen:

LunBeauty wrote: »
    This is a pretty long update. I did manage to fix my game, fortunately without really losing anything. Nraas Porter is awesome, by the way! Anyways, this update was created before I had to start a new game. Anyways, hope you all enjoy!

17061858830_c4c6df250e_o.png
    Celine awoke the next morning and busied herself with fixing a large breakfast for everyone. She decided on waffles instead of pancakes.

Porter is a lifesaver. LOL. One of my favourite mods. Always sucks when you need to use it fixed a bugged game, but nice that it's there.

Well at least Matt didn't freak out too much over Juniper having a boyfriend now. Not being thrilled, as he clearly isn't, about it is understandable being a protective father and all, but it does no good to get too upset over it. I'm glad Jaenelle and Elliot had a good time too, he does show a lot of potential. Juniper and Chris are just really cute together. LOL, you know you're Canadian when you don't see anything wrong with eating a burger in the snow until it's pointed out. LOL, just brush off the build up on the burger and chow down. XD Kidding... kind of.
    AiHaou wrote: »
    Do your sim a favor DON'T have the baby at the hospital. They WILL die.

Sims 4? That sounds really annoying. My sims don't go to the hospital in 3 though, I doubt they would in 4, it's too time consuming. LOL

Mary and Devin have their revenge on Mary's parents by having woohoo in their bed :D
    Screenshot_zpsqzii45c7.jpg

LOL at the revenge.

Pssshh stupid party crashers. Of course the exclusive party is the most interesting to crash, as long as you can figure out how to sneak in. How annoying though.

Aaeiyn wrote: »
    To everyone, please don't think it's you. It's really me. I shouldn't expect everyone to want to talk to me because let's be realistic, sometimes we're not meant to be. I appreciate those who do take notice, and I shouldn't waste my energy on the negative ones, you know? It really is my problem, and TadOlson is right. We're all just tired of commenting, at this moment, I can see/sense it. Not to worry, I'm taking a break from commenting, at the moment. I got a raid, tonight in WoW. I have been giving thumbs up! Don't think I've disappeared, again because I'm trying to work on that ;) Just giving a thumbs up, right now.

Well, do whatever feels best for you of course, we understand. I'm sorry you've been feeling ignored though. I know you say it's you, but seriously if you are commenting and feel I'm ignoring you just say "Hey, stupid, pay attention" I just get... well I have my blonde moments and miss people, I don't tend to do so intentionally (unless I'm really upset over something, I don't think that's happened here ever though). Anyway your thumbs up are appreciated and I hope things will go better when/if you want to comment again.

An Update: Agnes got a part time job at the bookstore. The whole family moved into Christopher's old cottage and they've updated it. Since the Johnson's remodeled the cottage (adding an extra bathroom and 2 more bedrooms, the family is now broke. Agnes had twins named Beatrice and Blanche. After the family moved into their new home, Chris and Betty got married and they are expecting their first child. Chris switched careers and now is in the culinary career which fits him better since he likes to cook. Brian is now a YA and he's in the science career. Brian's boss Blair Wainwright likes him so they might end up getting married. Unless she dies before they get the chance since she's an elder. i think she's also married but no worries because that's what divorce is for. :) If things don't work out with Blair than Brian will marry Kailynn as his second choice. If Brian does marry blair than it can kind of be like that movie Harold and Maude. Oh yeah there's a weird glitch in my game at least I think it's a glitch or maybe because I'm playing on short lifespan. Anyways for some reason when my sims get married, they don't take the name of their spouse. Their name stays the same as if they weren't married even though they are. Any thoughts or suggestions on this? It doesn't really bother me but I'm just hoping that someone knows if it's a glitch or not? Thanks :)

I think it's just a glitch I've had it once or twice before. I don't know if you've done so already or not, but you can change the last name of the spouse who has the wrong last name at city hall, if you want. Unfortunately that's all I know to do about it, I don't know how to fix it in the first place though. I've only had it a couple times not consistently so it hasn't mattered enough to figure out.

Huh... that seemed too short. :/ It gives me the feeling I may have missed stuff, so I apologize if I did.
  • Options
    @Dreamerz: great update and great pics too
  • Options
    LOL, correction of my post with the twins, because I was having a blonde moment, Gabriella was in purple, Adeline in blue. I fixed it now. XD.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @LunBeauty -Great update!
    @AiHaou -I've got Retuner set so mine have to be manually sent to have a baby at the hospital if I wanted them to go because it's disabled for autonomous.
    Celticgamer0 -Thanks for the comments.Great update!
    @Aaeiyn -I've had a few emergencies to deal with and I still managed to make comments though a lot of us have been getting sick and are unable to do much except for sleep and try to get over the illness.I've always enjoyed your updates.
    @GBA91101Nver4get -Great update!
    @dreamerz13 -Great picture! We've had internet troubles make me late posting a few times.Thanks for the comment.
    @venusdemilosims -It's fine if you haven't been able to come around here because you're not feeling great.
    I've got an update ready for in a short while.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's another update in Evermore Falls,Maine in the late fall of 1635.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were up early that morning and had emptied out their household inventory to check the contents and find out what they had.
    17052101650_e38892973f.jpg
    They also got themselves ready for the day and ate some of their leftover salad though it had gone bad.
    17053468819_023800be77.jpg
    They also were both studying athletic skill while Eli was playing chess and Ami was fixing his broken computer.
    17052108050_b800aaabf4.jpg
    Ami ended up having to start playing chess on is computer after it was fixed.
    17051890888_b1169d5487.jpg
    They stopped to get food and have turns in the washroom though they were eating the leftover salad again.
    17051902328_13b3384b21.jpg
    They started cleaning up and getting ready for bed at 8PM.
    17053490159_635fa5a9c2.jpg
    17239119391_39d038ebe5.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @Tad: Great update
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Hotspots are nice. :) Matt doesn't want to be a grandpa just yet, lol. Steamy makeout sessions are always steamy. ;) Thanks for the comment.
    Lol, it serves Mary's parents right. :p Bachelor parties are never as eventful as Bachelorette parties. Women just know how to party harder. :p

@dreamerz13 Ouch, that's never a good thing. I go crazy if the electricity goes out for even fifteen minutes, lol. Sucks that you lost all that progress. I hate when I'm in CAS and the game crashes. Adeline and Gabriella look cute. :) But they look completely miserable, lol.
    Porter has become my best friend. I also found a way to bypass Error 12 without having to exit out of my game and lose all of my progress. No, he didn't freak out. He's not happy about it, but at least he didn't blow his lid, lol. I love Chris and Juniper. :) They're probably my favorite couple in the game right now. But Crispin and Eileen are a close second.

@TadOlson Great update!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @GBA91101NverCongrats on the marriage and new arrival! As far as the glitch I had it a long time ago. I just go to the Town Hall and click name change. Now I have NRAAS Story Progression and it allows me to choose last names. ^.^
    Poor Agnes. Gotta watch out for those Gold driggers ;)
    @dreamerz13 Bummer on the electric :( Stupid electricity being stupid. The girls look really cute! Can't wait to see the new baby!
    @venusdemilosims You better! I miss your sims! :p J/k, but seriously, take your time and get some rest :) Can't wait to see your sims again :)
    @dreamerz13 Revenge is sweet and constant lol
    @TadOlson Thanks! Great update as always ^.^
    @LunBeauty I love hotspots, but hate the limited data :\ but at least I can upload pictures, though slow. Poor Matt, just remember being a grandpa means you can spoil your grandbabies and return them to sender :p

The next update is coming and it will be a long one!
  • Options
    @Celtic: Thanks for the info and yeah that what I had to do to change Agnes's last name to Johnson but I was hoping that the glitch would go away on it's own. Oh well it's not that big a of a deal. :)
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Well.. I can't remember the last time I've posted here. I suppose I'll go back a few pages and just pick up from there. =) Hiyas, all!
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I have a new update ready. My game seems to be doing well since I fixed it. I still get Error Code 12 sometimes, but I can usually bypass that by switching active households and saving that way. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the update. :) Sorry if it's all over the place.

16629407644_99f1807151_o.png
    17044446937_a2276814a4_o.png
    17251879185_55cfec1228_o.png
    16631660973_855941dfca_o.png
    17064097398_41b29d171f_o.png
    16631657713_73597f45d6_o.png
    With Snow Day upon them, the family threw a Gift Giving party, inviting their closest friends. Everyone received some very nice gifts, and even a few silly gag gifts, which were still enjoyable. After the exchanging of the gifts, everyone just hung out for a little while.

17065650749_a8073bc41b_o.png
    17064310770_78443b09eb_o.png
    Crispin wanted to talk to Eileen alone. There was something important that he had to tell her, and it was now or never. This seemed like the perfect time.
    "So, what did you bring me up here, for?" Eileen asked before pretending to act shocked. "Why, Mr. Clayton, have you brought me up here to seduce me?"
    Crispin blushed furiously. "No! I mean um...not that you're not...seduceable."
    Eileen threw her head back and laughed. "I'm kidding! Lighten up, man!" She gave Crispin a playful punch on the shoulder.

17064090948_7ac77ee1ff_o.png
    17251867185_eb4bf6f947_o.png
    Crispin regained his composure and told her to wait right here while he disappeared into his room and grabbed a small giftbox. When he brought it back he presented it to Crispin.
    "I wanted you to open it without anyone around."
    Eileen smiled and began to open the gift. She gasped when she saw it.

16629390064_69ce985c22_o.png
    17064085578_995abf50a1_o.png
    17251305321_98a6ec4e9a_o.png
    Crispin took a deep breath and took her hands in his. "I know I've never seen you wear any type of jewelry a day in your life, but I also know that you have a soft spot for pearls, and I thought of you when I saw this ring."
    Eileen appeared speechless. "Wow...it's beautiful! Thank you so much!"

17064297610_d66d6882e0_o.png
    17251857625_cdd9475c0f_o.png
    17064076268_85ec80eda7_o.png
    16629378944_7431ee568c_o.png
    Crispin acted on impulse next. Stepping towards Eileen, he suddenly pressed his lips against hers. In his mind, he said a prayer that she wouldn't slap the ever living plum out of him. When he pulled back, he smiled, but he was practically shaking all over.
    "Before you punch me in the face, just know that I've had feelings for you for years now. I was just too scared to say anything because well, there was a chance you wouldn't like me back and I don't think I couldn't handled the rejection..."
    His ramblings were cut short when Eileen kissed him just as suddenly as she kissed him.

16631644733_c485cbc6f5_o.png
    17064081148_30c1cb9ef0_o.png
    "It's about time!" Eileen exclaimed when they had stopped kissing.
    "Wait...what? You knew?!" Crispin asked.
    "Not exactly. To be honest with you, I was just hoping."
    "You mean, you've liked me all this time too?"
    Eileen rolled her eyes. "Duh! You know, you can be so dense sometimes."
    Crispin winced inwardly as he remembered his dad's words. Maybe he did take after the old man.
    "And to answer your question, yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend." Eileen smiled at him.
    Crispin didn't know how to react. He'd had that fear this entire time that she would reject him that he had even dreamed about it. After pinching himself and discovering that this was no dream, he pulled her in for a tender hug.

16631637033_ee018dab0b_o.png
    17044417997_b676f15036_o.png
    17064288550_45a0254fb1_o.png
    16631625893_a94a6a5a48_o.png
    17251282841_cf1dca1ca1_o.png
    The two of them ended up at one of the local parks in town sitting on a picnic blanket with a variety of foil wrapped food around them. They talked about just about everything including their new relationship, what they planned on majoring in while in college, and even vacations they could take together. Of course, talking wasn't the only thing they did as they couldn't seem to keep their hands off each other.

16631622603_194aac384b_o.png
    Crispin and Eileen traveled to the boardwalk next. A few other people were there, but because it was a holiday, and most of the other citizens of Sunset Valley were spending time iwth their family, the lines weren't long at all.

16629362314_ce5f44de7f_o.png
    17064274640_e2d53d6378_o.png
    The couple took advantage of the small lines by riding a couple of rollercoasters, which made them both very nauseous. But they had never had more fun in their entire lives. Because, as we all know, a ride is not fun unless you spend about ten minutes afterwards with your head stuck in a trashcan vomiting, lol.

17064273070_bca140a8bf_o.png
    17065610549_246aa97554_o.png
    After the two of them finished riding the coasters over and over again, they headed off to a more secluded area of the park where Crispin bought them both some overly sweetened cappucinos. They found a table and a couple of chairs and sat down, and just started talking again.

17250076042_3bdb63de0f_o.png
    17251829155_868f399f91_o.png
    They even both enjoyed a game of pinball together before Eileen had to go home and spend time with her family. While their date didn't last for very long, they both had a very good time and promised to get together again soon.

That's it for this update. Sorry it was so boring. Hope you all enjoy, anyways!
  • Options
    An Update: Brian's wife Susan died of old age 1 sim day after they got married. Allen adopted his 5th child a baby boy he named Bob. Betty and Chris are expecting their second child. Beatrice and Blanche are both children. I decided to play with their lifespans on normal since I didn't like seeing my sims die so often. The game feels a lot more relaxed than before and I'm able to focus on multiple sims better than before. The Johnson's were finally able to buy their dream home, a 2 bedroom ranch with a large back deck and a garage. The family added on an additional bedroom so now the house has 3 bedrooms instead of two.
  • Options
    @GBA91101Nver4get It went away for me, but it had been so long I forgot how.
    @Minx Welcome back!
    @LunBeauty Aww! Crispin and Eileen seemed to have had a wonderful date!

Sorry it's a bit picture heavy. Grew carried away lol

Devin returned home from the party just as Mary grew her baby bump and immediately wanted to feel it. Mary, still not believing Samantha's story, believed the baby to be Devin's.
    Screenshot-12_zpsspledxtt.jpg

Meanwhile Samantha was down in the basement taking a break from her magical studies to practice her powers of premonition. She apparently did not like what she witnessed and only hoped it would not turn out true.
    Screenshot-11_zps7qnt12mc.jpg

The next morning started early for Jessica and she prepared pancakes for the family.
    Screenshot-9_zpsoy2u4adc.jpg

Mary and Devin were still asleep, but Samantha helped herself to a plate as Alan grabbed a cup of coffee. "You really should get dressed before coming to the table, Sam." Samantha ate silently. The only people she really spoke to were Mary, Daniel, and Devin, the latter simply because he was her magic instructor.
    Screenshot-10_zpsmtrp7bfj.jpg

Mary was awoken abruptly. "Devin! Devin! It's coming!"
    Screenshot-13_zpsro24fjra.jpg

Devin freaked out at first before composing himself and took Mary to the hospital.
    Screenshot-14_zpskar431sd.jpg

Needless to say once Devin laid eyes on the baby, he grew concerned. "Is it... supposed to look like that?" Mary's heart sank. "I... Samantha was right... Devin, I'm so sorry!" "Right about what?" "She had this crazy thought in her head that I was abducted, but I didn't believe her and now I have this as proof." Devin was surprised. "What?! Mary, you should have told me."
    Screenshot-15_zpsroihupbn.jpg

Mary and Devin spoke about it for over two hours before Mary realised how hungry she was. Devin followed. "So are we going to keep it?" "Her, Devin, and yes. I was hoping we could. I don't know why, but I am her mother and I hope you will be her father." Devin sighed, but soon smiled. "If you really want her then I will be. What are we going to call her?" Mary thought a moment before replying. "June."
    Screenshot-16_zpsfrqeeleg.jpg

A few days later Devin and Mary set up to get married at the local Chapel of Love. Devin took Mary's last name.
    Screenshot-17_zpsaruvcop1.jpg
    Screenshot-18_zpsrj1qbtkg.jpg
    Screenshot-19_zpsd7oz8xj5.jpg

Daniel showed up to throw rice at the newlyweds. He looks so proud of his sister!
    Screenshot-20_zpsshm61x7m.jpg

After the vows everyone moved to the reception to watch the cutting of the cake.
    Screenshot-21_zpsecdldguh.jpg
    Screenshot-22_zpsoj7jrxsu.jpg

Alan, the proud father, gave a speech and even gave a subtle warning to Devin to treat Mary right.
    Screenshot-29_zpsstuuapj6.jpg

Devin and Mary then take the first dance.
    Screenshot-25_zpsce1tssn5.jpg
    Screenshot-23_zpsovcfravx.jpg
    Screenshot-26_zpstdeg4nw3.jpg
    Screenshot-27_zpsh7vca78a.jpg
    Screenshot-28_zpstukp4utr.jpg
    Screenshot-24_zpssqovnylj.jpg

Meanwhile, Samantha stayed home to watch June. "You are going to be someone very special."
    Screenshot-30_zpsktw6w3zl.jpg
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited April 2015
    I am so bad - I haven't commented for a week! In my defence, I was experimenting with my new computer and seeing what works and what doesn't. I had trouble getting some of the venues to work but apparently I shouldn't have downloaded them again, just transferred the sims2pack files into the right folder. But my computer doesn't like me doing more than a few of those at a time, so it would have still taken a long while!

I'm still finding patterns that haven't downloaded (or at least, aren't showing up) and I'll have to find them again. I seem to have lost some outfits too, especially outerwear for teens. My two teens, when I checked them in CAS, were both wearing a short black dress and I can't remember what they originally had. But I've only got one complete outfit in outerwear for them and I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to have more than that!! So I've still got a lot of checking to do.

On the upside, things are running very smoothly, although it has frozen on me once so far. But I can go into Edit Town and Town View without fear of it freezing every time, and I've been able to work on converting the Day-Care centre into somewhere Tatiana and her future family can live. And my loading time is still under 5 minutes, so I reckon I'm doing well.

Weirdly though, some of my mods are being strange. Most seem to be working, especially in-game, but the NoCD one won't, and none of them show up in the separate box at the Main Menu. I followed the instructions on how to install them but *shrugs*.... at least most of them work :)

Oh, and I still haven't got around to deleting anything from My Studio, but at last count, there were about 1100 pics, so quite a few will have to be deleted. I'll just have to make sure that I don't delete anything from ongoing stories!!

And now to comments. I've gone back a week to when I last checked in, so I hope I haven't missed anyone!
    @MayaRose1138 TRIPLETS??? ROFL your house gets more full every time. All very cute, and so far looking pretty identical except for Tatiana whose eyes are smaller. The teens' makeovers are also cute.

Thank you :) I don't know who Tatiana's eyes take after but it will be interesting to see who she takes after when she reaches adulthood :) My house isn't going to get any more full now except for three more cats :) Although that may change if the triplets all have IFs that need human-yfing :)

I'll admit to being a little lost with your updates at the moment but I do enjoy seeing what Kaydence is up to, and Jazz and Sonata are very cute! Their mother wants more? So do my sims, all the time!! Sometimes, you just have to say no :)
    kipper123 wrote: »
    @Mayarose1138 Colourful babies, aliens and fairies! What more could I ask for in an update? It's lovely seeing everyone growing up and hopefully there will be some kitties joining the household soon too :mrgreen:

Thank you :) Yes, I'm hoping there will be three kittens, although I don't know how to guarantee that. Any less, and they'll have to get more. Any more, and they'll have to sell them! But there will be no new colourful babies for a while :)
    @MayaRose1138 Lol Sometimes I don't notice small details about my sims either :) Some of the best surprises in genetics are the little tiny differences between sims. For example, two of Savannah's kids, Sage and Sierra, are identical (same blond hair, same blue eyes, same features) except Sage has a rounder face, which gives her a softer appearance.

And some who seem identical as toddlers, aren't when they reached adulthood. The twins in the Alphabet Challenge, Freya and 🐸🐸🐸🐸, were virtually identical when they were toddlers but as they aged up, the differences became more apparent. I love genetics!! I have at least one child per family where they inherit all of one parent's colouring but it varies on whether they inherit the facial features too.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 -I took my time whenever I installed multiple Expansion Packs.I've also converted a lot of the Sims 3 Pack CC to package files and use the Mods folder to install it.That's how I can get so much CC in my game and still have it load up fast.Great update!

I should have taken more time, although the EPs seem to have installed fine, it was the stuff from the shop. But I think I'm pretty much right except the Sea Shanty lot is still missing from the library. How do you convert the files? That would make more sense if I ever have to transfer them again.
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138: awesome about the new computer

@MayaRose Nice update! Loving the toddlers and babies! ^.^ Yes, she is very creepy. I've seen her smile only a few times lol but she has seemed to change a bit since this next update ;)

I love playing with the toddlers; they're so cute!!

Samantha grew up quite nicely, which kind of surprised me. And to find out that she's a seer... that explains the behaviour. But poor Mary to lose her potential boyfriend that way :( But yay that she's found someone new, and that Daniel is very happy with his partner too :) I can't wait to see babies!!!
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 Thanks. :) Jaenelle is definitely done with Mortimor. They're actually enemies now, which is fine with me. Well, I've already played ahead and the teens age up in the next part. Israel isn't exactly the name I would have picked, but since I'm not controlling Mika and Michael anymore, there's nothing I can do about it.
    Nice update! The kids are really cute, and congratulations on finding an heir. :)

Thank you :) It's always nice when the game co-operates with me for once!!

Your updates have covered a lot of ground so here goes :) Congrats to Juniper on finding a great boyfriend! He seems very nice and handsome :) Good that Jaenelle has found someone too that is going to appreciate her much more than Mortimer ever did. August's relationship is going very well with Kaylynn, which is wonderful; she seems quite down-to-earth and sensible, as well as pretty :) And Crispin... he'll eventually be fine too! Looking forward to the uni years for those four!
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited April 2015
    And I had more comments, but the forum ate them :( Let's see if I remember what I wrote...

@and-it-is-on: Congrats to Kali and Nate on the engagement! And Elias certainly seems to be enjoying those water activities :) And my condolences about your cousin :(

@dreamerz13: Poor Alaina, having to move towns after finding a nice boy :( Hopefully she will find someone new. And hopefully the twins will be happier in the new town as well :)

@Celticgamer0: Congrats to Mary on baby June and marrying Devin! I wonder just how June will be famous/save the world/etc.??

@Aaeiyn: Thank you for your comments :) I love the toddler stage of sims 3 - they are just the cutest things ever!! Maybe that's why I let my sims have lots of babies!!

@LunBeauty: I just saw the next update!! Yay for Cripsin and Eileen getting their act together!! Now you're going to have a full household going off to university :)

@ddsims3world: thank you for the link again; I hadn't even got around to finding what I'd done with the original! I re-confirmed that the Crystal Rose house is my favourite and I'm going to download it fairly soon so that I can have some fun in remodelling it for a large family (but not too much - it's lovely as it is!). And I'm jealous that you're such a good interior decorator - my houses never seem to work out like that!!
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited April 2015
    I have finally found a way to play that works for me. -_- Took me long enough. I blog as I play, and the blog gets done. No falling behind a million and one generations.

This is my new family: The Crown Family
  • Options
    An Update: Well I missed playing with supernatural so I reinstalled it, which is a good thing because I need the bunk beds. Allen has the jump bug so he can't use a telescope, it doesn't bother me much since he's almost an elder. After Brian's wife Susan died of old age, he left the house leaving behind all of his brothers and sisters. Beatrice and Blanche will be teens in 5 sim days. Chad is now a toddler and Bob will be a toddler in 2 sim days. Allen got another promotion so he's now lvl 4 or 5 in the police career. Chris is doing well in the cooking career. Betty is working on her LTW which is to get to lvl 10 in 3 skills. The Johnson's are still pretty poor but at least they can pay their bills now. Also their dream house is now complete so they don't have to spend any more money on it. Allen has 5 kids, 4 of which are living at home still. Allen's LTW is to see 5 kids grow from babies to toddlers. Allen adopted Bob so he could have the 5th kid otherwise he wouldn't of been able to reach his LTW. Well he still might not be able to reach it because Bob is a baby and Beatrice and Blanche are both kids and Allen is almost an elder. It'll be nice when some of the kids are able to move out then Betty and Chris can have a few more kids of their own. Right now Chris and Betty only have 1 son named Chad. I want them to have a girl so I can name her Chanel. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top