Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited March 2015
    @rosemow Thank you so much for your very detailed and lovely comments. You really made my day! :smiley: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@kamb1403 Aww, thank you! :blush: Glad that I also got your first smiley face! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Cerrydd Thank you for your cute review and yes, I really love doing colorful builds! :smiley: They're very cute and a fun place to live. Glad that you always like the pink. Thanks again! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@WrathofCath Hi Cath, thank you for your sweet review! Glad that you liked the eggs and bunnies! Also, thanks for the very nice review on my color scheme and even the exterior. Thanks for the fave too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@lisa17ann I'm a fan of Mid-Century Modern too! But not just Mid-Century, I really love modern houses, they're very sleek and stylish. Anyway, thank you for your cute and stylish review! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,020 Member
    Mid-Century Bunnies is a superb build for Easter, love the pastel shades with chocolate added :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Mid-Century Bunnies is a superb build for Easter, love the pastel shades with chocolate added :)
    Thank you for your splendid comment regarding Mid-Century Bunnies! :) I also glad that you liked my color scheme. Also, thanks for the fave, I saw your comment in the gallery. ;) *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

OK, time to bump this thread again, lol! :#
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Mid-century bunnies is way too cute! Great build!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    @Nhicks Thank you for your cute review regarding Mid-Century Bunnies. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@SAKURALEON Thank you for nominating B&W Modern Starter v2 to be faved by Maxis. That was kind of you! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Yodeling Alpine Lodge turned out great Rye! :) Truly a gem!
    Great attention to detail as well, inside and out :)

The Mid-Century Bunnies is a very cool Easter themed build :D I love the name too!
    I don't think it is chaotic and/or unimpressive at all. It is fun and cute! :)

Also, congrats on having your Choco Berry Cupcake fav'd by Maxis :smiley: Yay!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Manssom wrote: »
    Yodeling Alpine Lodge turned out great Rye! :) Truly a gem!
    Great attention to detail as well, inside and out :)

The Mid-Century Bunnies is a very cool Easter themed build :D I love the name too!
    I don't think it is chaotic and/or unimpressive at all. It is fun and cute! :)

Also, congrats on having your Choco Berry Cupcake fav'd by Maxis :smiley: Yay!

Hey Manssom, welcome back! :smiley::star::star::star: Thank you very much for the comments on my builds!

Thanks for the review on my Yodeling Alpine Lodge! I'm glad that you like my details on exterior and interior. Glad that you found this as a gem too! :smiley:

Thanks for the review on my Mid-Century Bunnies! I'm glad that you like my name. I want my lot names to be more appealing and less repetitive. Also, thanks for the concern on one of my building challenges. I'm glad that you found this as fun and cute. :blush:

And thanks for congratulating me about my Choco-Berry Cupcake being faved by Maxis, very lovely of you! It's pretty unexpected since no one nominated it, and it was my Christmas-themed build. But it was very awesome and truly an honor. :)

Again, thank you so much for your great comments and the congrats message, so glad that you're back! *bro hugz* :smiley:
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    You are very welcome :) I also want to thank you for nominating Green Tea and Euphoria on the Maxis thread!
    That was so thoughtful of you and I was so happy to see that both of them were selected for the Maxis tab :) Thank you! *hugz*
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @Manssom You are most welcome! :) I nominated Green Tea before because of the design (makes me feel I want to borrow that on my future builds, hehe! :p) , while Euphoria because of Undine, ha! Anyway, congrats again, very deserving! *bro hugz* :smiley:

@masajo Many thanks for nominating Mid-Century Bunnies to be faved by Maxis, that was so kind of you and I really appreciate that. :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Hello again my Simming friends! :) Well, I haven't gone building today but I'm here for a huge thread update.
    From today, I'm using the normal lightning setting, meaning I can see a shadow while playing a game. And because of that, I made a huge updates on my lot albums. All pictures of my builds (except of my first three starters) will have a shadow to make it more realistic. ;)

But at this moment, albums have been updated on Tutti Frutti Modern, Tutti Frutti Starter, Victorian Melodies, and all of my Valentine-themed rooms. More will be updated soon! But for a meantime, you may check them out! :)

Thank you! :)

PS: Sorry for the bad image quality, I'm using my Acer laptop.
    PS: Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Filipino.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,621 Member
    Hello @RyeCris16 :) It is great that you have updated the pictures of your builds to include shadows in the photos that you take of your builds. It would take you a while to take new pictures of your builds using the new light setting.
    I hope that you are having a very nice weekend :)
  • Options
    ToxicBlueToxicBlue Posts: 66 Member
    Love your work @RyeCris16, you put so much detail into your builds which I love! Great work! :)
    Untitled%202_zps45hg4xod.png
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Simply amazing is all Im saying <3
  • Options
    islarosexivislarosexiv Posts: 454 Member
    Can I just say I love it all? :D Because I do! Your builds are so detailed and creative, and you find ways to apply and carry out themes that I absolutely love. Your Yodeling cabin & Mediterranean build (Casa del Norte) are great additions to the gallery (and to my sims world, if I do say so myself!).
    Gallery: Islaroses
    Build Showcase: Islaroses
    Simblr: islarosesims.tumblr.com
    Sims Mobile: NJUTWNP

• Options
    edited April 2015
    @rosemow Thanks Rose and yes, it may take me longer to do it, but I'm not worrying to it, as long as I have a lot of time to do it. Thank you again and have a wonderful weekend too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@ToxicBlue Hello, thanks for stopping-by and your good comments. I'm glad that you liked my builds and find them as very detailed, which what I loved while I'm building. This makes to fill empty spaces in interior. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@ReneVeronicaZIta Thanks Zita for stopping-by again and your amazing comments.*hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@islaroseXIV Thank you for your first-time stopping-by and your great comments. Glad that you liked my Casa del Norte and Yodeling Alpine Lodge. Enjoy playing with them! :) *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Album Updates: Now applied on Mid-Century Bunnies, Greenhouse Dining, and Office of Time & Melody. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    I have seen here - 1 hours watch pics - so many beautiful works, that I do not know where to start my comment :)
    And knowing my poor English I'm sure one week for me is not sufficed to comment all.
    One thing I know for sure, you are very talented and you devote a lot of time to each work. . This can be seen in every your work .. From modern houuses to such work like your Outdoor Retreat.
    The same with the attention to details in every room,
    But when I saw this lovely small garden - at the back of the house!!!! - It made me literally speechless :).
    cxbRtZQ.png
    traditionally sorry for the mistakes in English ;) and Congrats on the Maxis Favor ♥
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,621 Member
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @kreatora Wow, thank you! :blush: Glad you enjoyed each of my works! I'm also ecstatic that you saw and liked my back garden area on my Mid-Century Bunnies. Also thanks for the congrats and no worries about your bad English. I completely understand your situation and you wrote it very well! Again thank you! Glad you stopped-by again. *bro hugs* :smiley:

@rosemow Wow! Two Maxis' fave in a day? That's aweSim! :blush: Thanks for letting me know and congratulating me about the feature. :) I know I'm not the only one to receive that achievement, even @WrathofCath and @Chris2fer03 experienced that one too! And also, thank you Maxis for the fave on my Dining Hearts and Yodeling Alpine Lodge. :blush: It's great to see my cabin build and another Valentine's room being in Maxis Tab (makes me feel I'm gaining more aura to build another lot). *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

EDIT: I updated my index list of lots. If you see a :star: between a lot name, this means it has been faved by Maxis. Thank you. :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    I love your new Easter build it looks like a wonderful family home. xox Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Mid Century Bunnies looks wonderful! Love the design and the colour combo! All the rooms looks so pretty! Already added to my favourites. :)
  • Options
    Battyivy21Battyivy21 Posts: 311 Member
    Congratulations on your lodge and dining room being fav'd by maxis. I am so happy for you they are great builds.
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Nice work on mid-century bunnies!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    @follyfoot Thank you for your wonderful comment regarding Mid-Century Bunnies. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@yanti68 Great to see you again you again Yanti! :blush: Thanks for the comment on my latest modern build. I'm so glad that you mother is feeling healthy again and you finally had your Simming time. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Battyivy21 Why thank you! :smiley: Belated congrats on your Kids Outdoor Retreat too! I like the way on how you placed a tent indoors. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Ash072 Thank you Ash! *bro hugs* :smiley:

@kreatora Let me ask you again. I saw your post that you became speechless with the garden at the back. But are you thinking about this one that is marked on a red circle? If it is, it's actually outside the lot. Sorry to confused you. Thank you! :)
    KWDkjuc.png

Album Update: Now applied on Yodeling Alpine Lodge. :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats on the features by Maxis! YAY! I am happy for you! Hugs <3
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations on your latest Maxis Faves Rye!! Very well deserved!! :)<3:star::star::star:
  • Options
    Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Mid-Century Bunnies is the perfect building for Easter. I like the chocolate colors. All of the rooms looks so beautiful :)
    Congratulations fav'd by Maxis ♥
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]