Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @arqmoderno I hear you on the Bayside Kitchen set! Way to rub it in my face DD :persevere: I'm awaiting for the weekly sales on it too! Good luck :star:

@bekkasan Argh troll face! :s Sorry life's bad for you at the moment. Life has a weird similarity to a boa constrictor at times, you'll be in my thoughts <3 And so will your cheesecake squares :yum:

@simgeek79 I hope you don't get stuck with more hockey! ;) My Dad says parenthood is all about suffering.....he says that to me a lot actually :unamused:

@Cynth220 Thank you for the :cookie: I shall need the sustenance as my journey to recovery will be long :pensive: Especially as I plan to be in denial till I own the store :love:

• Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Hey everyone! I haven't been able to keep up with the thread just lately, so I'm sorry if I've missed anything important. I just wanted to duck in and congratulate our own @frozenorangejuic, whom I've just announced as the first prize winner in my Gift & Laugh contest! I'm so glad it was one of our regulars who earned the top prize. Other members of the community won prizes, too! The entries were all great. I especially loved the entries for the prize to make my simself look ridiculous.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I am having a good day. Getting ads like there is no tomorrow. But so bored but I'll hang in there. Only thing I am happy for the DD late tonight. That is Luxury Resort Attired. I'll be happy. I guess Sunday is a slowest day for me. I feel like Einstein that sitting here waiting for times to go by quicker. LOL!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    I am having a good day. Getting ads like there is no tomorrow. But so bored but I'll hang in there. Only thing I am happy for the DD late tonight. That is Luxury Resort Attired. I'll be happy. I guess Sunday is a slowest day for me. I feel like Einstein that sitting here waiting for times to go by quicker. LOL!

*giggles quietly* Silly Pugs. I'm uber close to finishing April 2012 surprisingly. I got a couple more items to finish it off, either one or both will drop the price for Fabulous Fiesta. After I do Make a Wish maybe.....Kids 2010? IDK. What would everyone rec'? (I've made it clear I love magic and gardening. I also love to read and play.)
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    edited March 2015
    Just popping in, ive been in my game renovating the base lots in the university to make that whole world more functional as well as adding prism art studio and the theater from @ajaxpost

Thank you fo the gift @muminek85 and @LyrielSim
    Also in the hair color department I've been using manic panic's blue for a few years. i do have to bleach my hair first because its naturally jet black but im happy with blue hair.
    Post edited by notthecar on
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    Hello @Jaceigh thank you for the gifts from among others, Villa Paraiso...soooo close. Victory will be mine..... yeah well, moving on, the jazz concert was good, as was the food, I'll be setting the alarm for Luxury Resort Attire. Have a nice evening :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    notthecar wrote: »
    Just popping in, ive been in my game renovating the base lots in the university to make that whole world more functional as well as adding prism art studio and the theater from @ajaxpost

Also in the hair color department I've been using manic panic's blue for a few years. i do have to bleach my hair first because its naturally jet black but im happy with blue hair.

You kinda sound like you'd fit in Dauntless if you truly like being a bluenette. :) And I'm not sure if I wanna get the Sea Shanty and the Quaint Cottage looks. They're certainly pretty and I *do* like the wall sets that come with the Shanty.....
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I haven't been able to keep up with the thread just lately, so I'm sorry if I've missed anything important. I just wanted to duck in and congratulate our own @frozenorangejuic, whom I've just announced as the first prize winner in my Gift & Laugh contest! I'm so glad it was one of our regulars who earned the top prize. Other members of the community won prizes, too! The entries were all great. I especially loved the entries for the prize to make my simself look ridiculous.

Woohoo! I now own the store other than the MMAO exclusives and Roaring Heights! Thanks again, Ashley. I had a lot of fun participating in your contest. My husband says I spend about 90% of my time in "character creation" when I play anyway haha. At least it's paid off!
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    :unamused: MMAO is so annoying, 58 % off on Collectione Stäncké but I'm working on it while it's on sale :disappointed: If I didn't have anything of the set I would have jumped at it
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Congratulations @frozenorangejuic on your win and on almost owning the store!! That's awesome :p
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Sweet2 wrote: »
    :unamused: MMAO is so annoying, 58 % off on Collectione Stäncké but I'm working on it while it's on sale :disappointed: If I didn't have anything of the set I would have jumped at it

Welcome to *my* world Sweet. I only got a single simpoint and nothing is turning up that's worth me even considering.
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    My current MMAO
    Total offer value: 361 SimPoints 400 SimPoints SAVE 9%!
    Seriously???
    I don't think so!
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Question.....I am playing with MMAO but there is lots of Show-Stopping outfit and problem is they aren't part of CYS but when they do pop in for DD (if it is in it) they don't mark off, is that right? Like get it for free? That mean I have to pay what ever sale price is?
    Things that don't have CYS you will end up paying full sale price for.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Creeqiz and @NicknellFamily - You are welcome.

Congratulations @frozenorangejuic for your first prize win. You posted "My husband says I spend about 90% of my time in "character creation"". At least you are playing the game. My daughter always laughs at me and says I spend more time on the forums than I do playing.
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    ... After I do Make a Wish maybe.....Kids 2010? IDK. What would everyone rec'?
    If you do not own Kids 2010 yet, did you know about the "glitch" that gives you Kids 2010 and Tip Top Toddler Collection free with the purchase of Animal Abounds. LadybugLeslie outlines how to work the cascade in her Cascade and Daily Deal thread. Here are the instructions quoted from her thread.
    For those who are very new to cascades and DD stalking, there are a couple of often discussed cascades- Animals Abound & the Gothic Glamour. I've tried both- Animals Abound definitely works. This is how it goes:
    buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount (I bought the fuzzy friend's lamp post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip top toddler set & Kids 2010 sets for free. This is a true glitch in the store, so all cascades do not work like this, but it is a glitch that everyone should take advantage of!!
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @Creeqiz and @NicknellFamily - You are welcome.

Congratulations @frozenorangejuic for your first prize win. You posted "My husband says I spend about 90% of my time in "character creation"". At least you are playing the game. My daughter always laughs at me and says I spend more time on the forums than I do playing.
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    ... After I do Make a Wish maybe.....Kids 2010? IDK. What would everyone rec'?
    If you do not own Kids 2010 yet, did you know about the "glitch" that gives you Kids 2010 and Tip Top Toddler Collection free with the purchase of Animal Abounds. LadybugLeslie outlines how to work the cascade in her Cascade and Daily Deal thread. Here are the instructions quoted from her thread.
    For those who are very new to cascades and DD stalking, there are a couple of often discussed cascades- Animals Abound & the Gothic Glamour. I've tried both- Animals Abound definitely works. This is how it goes:
    buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount (I bought the fuzzy friend's lamp post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip top toddler set & Kids 2010 sets for free. This is a true glitch in the store, so all cascades do not work like this, but it is a glitch that everyone should take advantage of!!

Yeah I remember reading that. Gonna double check Animal Abounds to see if I already have something from it. And ty for the Fridge it certainly dropped the double set into the Green button range. Fabulous Fiesta is at 15sp, but I'm gonna log out and then in again to see if that does something....

Edit: Yep, that did it! *big grin* Once both are done downloading gonna check "Animals Abound" and see if I got anything. Oh, um....just 1 teeny question: WHICH Animals Abound?
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »

Haha yes that's true. According to Origin I've played for 3893 hours! :open_mouth: That's 162 days or about 32 days a year lol.
  • Options
    @Cynth220- LOL! Right! I am getting close owing Aug. 2011 once I get Luxury wear. Then there is two compilations left. That is April 2013 and Jan. 2013. :) and @angeljess26 thanks for responses. I figured that, sadly it not CYS so I will pay that's full price. And congrats @frozenorangejuic owning the store! :)
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    edited March 2015
    Managed to finish off a few sets today (Faire Folk Den, BahHaus, Sandy Shoal Sea Shanty), but now I am at a quandary. I have managed to save up (and then gift bomb people, then save up again) enough SP to get a world. I'm down to 3 worlds: Midnight Hollow Gold, Aurora Skies, and Lunar Lakes. If the ads continue tomorrow the way they have been the last few days (knock on wood), I could get AS and LL standard or MHG, and that's without waiting for them to come up on MMAO. What do you guys think?

Anyways, I'm going to sleep on it tonight and get one in the morning.

Edit: Can't spell.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @frozenorangejuic, and dang it, I was going to hit your list again :p , congrats on owning the store! :D

I'm super behind, no way I'm going to catch up. Hope everyone is doing well! Happy Belated Birthday to anyone I missed, and congrats to those of you who now own the store!
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Woot Woot, got Luxury Resort Attires and Aug. 2011 for free. <3

edit: And my wishlist is down to 135 Items! :)
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    thank you @gnlovew and @KittyKat8103 for the Collectionne Stäncké items, got a green download button on the set :smiley:
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    @KittyKat8103 thanks for two beautiful hair. <3
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @KittyKat8103 thank for the show stopping styles stuff
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Yay @Pugslover4 !! I got the green download on Luxury Resort Attire and the August 2011 compilation as well!! :p Picked up Palace of Versaille for free this morning too so a pretty good start to the week, even thought I can't stop yawning from the late night deal and early morning deal - :sleeping: The best part was when I logged in at 2:19 am to get my free set, ads kept popping up - I had multiple tabs going - it was craziness - something I've never experienced before...I ended up getting over 200 points in 15 minutes - crazy but absolutely awesome!

No more deals for me till Wednesday - free Waning Moon!! :) Hope everyone continues to get great deals and green buttons :smiley:

Have a great day everyone!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    edited March 2015
    calents wrote: »
    ...I could get AS and LL standard or MHG, and that's without waiting for them to come up on MMAO. What do you guys think?...
    I think you should check your Inbox -Gotcha! B)
    lmwenger21 wrote: »
    @LyrielSim and @Chris_Monsanto -- Thank you so much for the awesome gifts! I am getting so close to owning the store, which I never thought I would!
    notthecar wrote: »
    You're both very welcome! :)
    @bekkasan :frowning: I hope you find some relief from your troubles and stress soon. I'm glad to hear that its not to do with your hubby, and that he's doing well. Hang in there! Sending my hopes of peace for you & yours.
    Post edited by LyrielSim on
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top