Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kementari D.N.A

Comments

• Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    :o OMG! I had to pick my jaw off the floor! The wine shop is GORGEOUS! It has just enough country to be chic, and I love the exposed brick! The clothing shop is great & makes me want to shop, and I hate shopping! hehe Not sure how it looks over-all, but I am over the moon with what you have right now!

Thank you so much for sharing pics. I was in game with that sim family tonight working on the build. Can only do so much at a time due to injuries, but there is a barn added, a tractor track, and fencing up. A few jumps, and of course, hay! hehe She is going to have to earn a tractor and the house remodel, not to mention more hay! hehe :D

Oh I am getting all excited again! Think I might make past the 2nd generation... :D
  • Options
    KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    Glad you are liking what I have so far :)

After changing the final shop into about 4 different things I went back to the original idea of a coffee shop.bookstore lol. I have the coffee bar and the comic book register in there from university life. I have the nectar register in the Wine and Cheese shop and the Consignment in the clothing store. You could put the savvy seller stuff in the clothing store and move the consignment to the Wine Shop if you wanted to.

Its pretty much finished just some play testing to do, but if you want it in a different style, say more country or something please don't be afraid to say so.

httm4y.jpg

2ag96kl.jpg

v5hnxj.jpg

2zyxukz.jpg

2rr8hh0.jpg

9pwfb6.jpg

3307g4p.jpg

2w70rrn.jpg

30iujw7.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    The coffee shop and bookstore looks great! :) The exterior of the shops looks great! Very nice textures and patterns that you have used for the exterior. The shop fronts look great! The signages for each of the stores look great! The posters look great on the top exterior of the clothing store. The plants look nice how you have placed them either side of the front door of the clothing store for sims to pass through when entering the store. The awnings and type of windows that you have used for the coffee shop look nice. Nice outdoors tables and chairs area for sims to enjoy having their drink and food outdoors in the sunshine. The raised planters boxes there look nice. The barrel and menu board are nice touches outside the wine store. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the coffee and book shop! It looks nice that you have placed menu boards on the wall behind the barista bar for sims to see when coming to buy a drink or a snack. The cookie jars, cup cake and flan stands are nice touches on the back counter. Nice window eating and drinking nook for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst drinking or dining there. Very nice book reading area! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas having a read of a book, and warming up by the fire. The fireplace alcove looks great! The mooing work is very great! The clock and the fireflies lights are nice touches there. The corner alcove nook of bookcases walks looks great! It looks great how you have placed a table with books on it there as well. Sims will like buying comics from the comic stand. It looks nice how you have placed both blue and white chairs around the round table for sims to sit on and read a book or have a drink. The posters look great on the walls of the shop.
    The build looks very nice! :)
  • Options
    Wowzers! That looks amazing! No, No! Leave as it is, as it will fit into AP, and any other world I put it on! Am at a loss for words. I just keep asking, "Is that for me?" Holy catnip! Was working on my Feed store, and I come on to this gorgeous building! Thank you so much!! I love the book nook, and a fireplace?!?! Oh wow! Just the overall look of the strip is amazing! Squee!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much Rose for the wonderful feedback again :heart:

Morakai your request is ready!

Appaloosa Plains Strip Mall: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8553544

Many more pics can be seen at my Blog: http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2015/01/appaloosa-plains-strip-mall.html

Screenshot-24.jpg

book4.jpg

Cloth3.jpg

wine4.jpg

I hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    WOW! Kementari, this is OUTSTANDING! The details are exquisite :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    wonderful shoping mal im sure the requester will be very happy with it
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    I am over the moon!!! Thank you! Thank you! Hugs!
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    This is a wonderful little strip mall love the moo work! Rec'd
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    It is great that you have finished and uploaded the Appaloosa Strip Mall build. The build is so very nice! :) It is such a detailed build, and each store has been designed and furnished so well! The layout of each of the stores is very nice! Very nice mooing work!
    Sims will enjoy visiting each of the stores! :)
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Stunning and creative! You never cease to amaze me! :D
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Absolutely Gorgeous, Kem! So many clever and unique ideas like the magazine racks on the post and scarves. Very Cool. :D (*) (*) (*)
  • Options
    Thank you all :)

@Morakai I am so glad you like it, I was a little worried that it was to contemporary for the style to be honest. lol
  • Options
    Nope @Kementari it is absolutely perfect! Plus it is wonderful enough to put in a few other worlds as well! <3 it!
  • Options
    kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    Hello Kementari I am checking in, thank you for taking my request :)
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • Options
    Thank you for checking in @kforti :)

As soon as I saw your request I immediately thought of the house from Practical Magic. I have started the build and have the house done and I am working on the interior.
    If this is not what you had in mind let me know and we can change the colors and tweak the build.

Apart from the thing you had listed is there anything else you wanted in the build? Laundry, Study? etc. I also have not done a separate dining room, the kitchen is huge and has seating in there, I do have a extra room on the ground floor that can be made into a dining room if you want or we can make it a study or maybe even her potion room?. At the moment I have her potion/witches room up in the attic. Did you want any PC items included like the canning stating and bakers oven?

Let me know :)

6zpuma.jpg

2a6759w.jpg

5zli51.jpg

vgr6up.jpg

The huge kitchen

15yhthc.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Looks wonderful as all you make, dear Kementari !! :)<3
  • Options
    Your WIP looks so very nice! :) The exterior is so very nice! Very nice roofing and the tower is great! The glasshouse is very nice! The design and furnishing of the kitchen is very nice! It looks great how you have a wide dining table for sims to enjoy eating meals there, and have placed it into the sink counter. The stove alcove is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the shelves either sides of the alcove.
    Your WIP looks very great! :)
  • Options
    kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    edited March 2015
    wow :) that looks amazing, and so fast! I love it the way it is, even the color is great. You can actually have free creativity with this, I am sure I won't be disappointed. Thank you
    Oh and I love the movie Practical Magic
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • Options
    Thank you Rose and Airis for the lovely comments!

@kforti I have been madly play testing this lot for the last 3 days and am happy to report no issues in my game with it :)
    So without further ado...
    kforti your request is ready!

Emberlove: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8615101

Many more pics can be seen at my Blog: http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-kind-of-magic.html

Screenshot-63.jpg

Screenshot-47.jpg

Screenshot-56.jpg

Screenshot-24.jpg

Screenshot-30.jpg

Screenshot-35.jpg

Screenshot-42.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-8.jpg

Screenshot-14.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg

Screenshot-17.jpg