The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kementari D.N.A

Comments

• Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    My brain is tripping over it's self, and all I can think to say is WOW! Stunning work! Now pardon me as I clean up the drool. :D
  • Options
    KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    Thank you so much ladies :) I hope Aaronsims likes it as much as you all do lol
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    K....WOWZERS! This is stunning inside and out! Fabulous textures, colors and MOO! (faints from K's genius)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Kem, this is Pure Genius! It looks straight out of history! I love all your colors and decor choices. The architecture is fantastic and the seating is perfect! Can I book it for my next toga party please?? :p
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Omg! It's insane!!! There's not a single thing I would change. I love everything. I'm a huge texture person and you've done a fantastic job with that- All of the fabrics on the furniture and curtains, the brick walls, the gorgeous mural behind the bar. So good. A lot of the greek builds I've been finding are just flat, glowing white so I appreciate that you used the brick walls especially.

The concession stands are pure genius. I had no clue they could be covered up like that!

I don't think I have that ivy you mentioned so thanks for the link for the look a like. I have everything else you listed.

This is going to add so much to my game. It's difficult to find working venues in such a specific theme so I really appreciate all the hard work you've done in making something so special for me!
  • Options
    CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    Looking fabulous
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    Awww thank you all so much, you are making me blush! :blush:

@Aaronsims I am sooo glad you like it!

I am a texture nut too, so I like to try and use them where ever possible :smiley:
    All I have left to do is play a few days to see if a show actually happens there and then its all yours! I did try last night to play for a while but my PC is dying and after a few hours it crashed.
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    Spectacular job. :)<3
    oow785m
  • Options
    Aaronsims your request is ready!

Amphitheater of Atlantis: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8548874

Many more pics can be seen at my Blog: http://simplicitysims.blogspot.com/2015/01/amphitheater-of-atlantis.html

Screenshot-26.jpg

Screenshot-23.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-14.jpg

Screenshot-19.jpg

I have it set to a Big Park, and after play testing for a few Sim days there was a Sim Fest held there :) I also recommend if you have the Limited Edition content that came with University Life, then place the Partaeus Maximus Statue somewhere on the lot, it will force anyone that visits it to change into a Toga! lol
    I hope you enjoy playing with it and please let me know if there are any problems with it :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,710 Member
    Amphitheater of Atlantis is such a very nice and very detailed build! :) Both the outdoors stage area, the outdoors areas, the extrrior of the buildings and the furnishing of the interior areas all looks so very nice! It all looks so very grand! It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting to watch the performances! It looks so very nice how you have placed the pillars through the build, both indoors and outside! The layout of the build is so very great! It looks very nice how you have done the outdoors seating for the sims to watch the performances! It looks so lovely how you have placed the flowers in the seating areas! Sims will enjoy having a drink or a meal from the bar inside after viewing a simfest. I have already posted about the build earlier so I won't repost about the areas again. It is a very, very grand build! It suits so well the Ancient Greek theme! It is very great! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much Rose for all your lovely comments through out my WIP and the final product. I really appreciate how many details you comment on in the pics. It makes it all worth while when some one notices them all :) Thank you again you are the best!
  • Options
    Ahhhh, I was just about to head to bed and then decided to just peek in to see if anything had been posted yet. I have to get to sleep right now, but I'm very excited to get it into my game tomorrow and really have a good look around. I already know I'm going to love it! Bravo!
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Absolutely drool worthy, I've already rec'd and fav'd but still had to come over to your thread and take an even deeper look at this beauty. Spectacular work!
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Great job on amphitheatre. Absolutely spectacular with wonderful details! Will rec when I log on a bit later. :D
    sigg.gif

• Options
    Thank you all so much :)

@Aaronsims if you can let me know if everything is okay with the build, that would be great :)
  • Options
    Checking in! The build you did for Aaronsims is freaking gorgeous! Agree with MJ, definitely drool worthy!

Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you! :)
  • Options
    Hi Morakai, thank you for checking in :heart:

I do have some questions for you.

- By Strip Mall do you mean just shops in a row on the lot or is a Strip Mall one big building with shops inside (I think its the first but want to clarify as we don't use that term in Australia lol)
    - When you say you have all EP/SP except ST is that Sweet Treats? Just want to make sure.
    - I can choose any lot in Appaloosa plains under 50x50 correct? Does this mean I can bulldoze a existing lot?
    - As for store content, can you post a link to your my page so I can check your wishlist to see what you don't own. I think I saw it and sent you a friend request but there were two Morakai and I am not sure I got the right one lol. Do you own any worlds? If so are they standard or gold edition?

I have been working on it for the last few days, and so far I have the Wine shop almost done and as for the other two shops I had a idea...

I have made the middle store into a clothing store and was going to put the consignment register in that one. The other shop I was thinking of a Bookstore with a coffee shop in it. A place where you can get a nice pastry and coffee and read a good book :) Or I can make it into something else entirely.

Now the only thing I thought you may not like is the clothing store being the consignment shop, I mean it doesn't look like you can buy anything there but clothing. If that doesn't bother you I can leave it as is. If it does bother you we have options, I can gut it and start again and make it into more of a consignment looking shop OR I can stick a basement in the clothing store and make that into where the other items are for sale. We have stores like that back in AUS :smiley:

If you want to wait until I post pics of what I have so far we can decide then too. :smile:

• Options
    Got your friend request. Regarding the store, I own all building items. Think I am just missing some of the clothing for sims. So you are good to go there. :D I also own all worlds, and all but Midnight Hollow is gold (but I do own the toy machine). Oops! Yes I own all SP/SP's but Sweet Treats. There is a few nice deco's but not worth it otherwise.

Usually here in the States, a strip mall is just a strip of stores in a row. However, doesn't really matter to me. So can be a building. as well.

I was thinking of the little corner lot next to the store, but can bulldoze if you wish. Actually, if build in that corner than a strip won't do. You are the creator, so as long as it fits in the town that is fine.

The only reason that I want a consignment register is so that my sim can sell the nectar that she makes to earn hay money. Just wanted it to look more like a winery, but also wanted to consolidate the number of stores. So as long as it is included, don't care where you put it. :D

The storyline I want to play, to give you an understanding, is a girl equestrian who has her grandpa's recipes for nectar in her meager belongings. She moved to Appaloosa Plains because of the great competitions there, and the fertile earth, perfect for growing grapes. I am using sharonxyz 's build, Charming Country House, as the home, but on the 50x50 lot so I have room for a barn, and a small tractor track. Found a magic lamp to get enough money to get started, however has to earn money for hay and for remodeling.

Finally, love WIP pics! Love working with a builder because then it is perfect! Thank you! <3

• Options
    I can't thank you enough for the amazing build you did for me! It couldn't be more perfect. It's very rare that I'll leave a download exactly as is, but there wasn't a single thing I wanted to change. The level of detail is insane, and every single detail is gorgeous. You've captured the inspiration pic perfectly while still leaving your own creative touches and making it your own. You're truly an artist!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @Aaronsims You flatter me :) I am so glad you like it! It was so much fun to build.

@Morakai Yay I love it when I have so many objects to play with :)

So you want the consignment register in the wine shop? I was going to stick the nectar register in there but really you could stick any register in any of the two shops I have done so far. We could put the savy seller stuff in the clothing store too if you want.

The third shop that i was going to make a coffee shop/bookstore may change lol I have lots of ideas but not sure which way to go.
    It could be a bakery, cafe, dance hall, salon, laundry, Pet Store, bar.... I really am not sure what to do now lol I just loaded up my game again and I will take some pics of the two stores I have finished. My only concern is that they may not be "County" enough for you :( But you can decide once I show you some pics :)
  • Options
    You can put both registers in the wine shop. Either/ or...

As for the other store, I had an idea, but not sure how it would work with your build. I didn't mention it, because I got to thinking I would try to make it myself. I am thinking about a feed store. Use the savvy seller set and have some fun. :D Thinking that later on if she earns enough, maybe get into selling what she keeps needing to buy, hehe Just need something that looks similar to a barn, with a silo, and sell horse/pet stuff, and lots of hay, and the herb/veggies in bundles from WA.

However, after I have seen you with Aaronsims build, would rather just let you loose to create as you wish. You get some amazing ideas, and would hate to block that. :D So I don't mind if it is a coffeehouse, a bookstore, a combo of the 2,or something else off the top of your head, I say go for it. Though will admit I would love a pic or 2. Think if I can see where you are at now, I might be better at helping. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Wine Shop

2isf7rn.jpg

2vtdveg.jpg

2s6n9jk.jpg

Little Office out back, there is also the nectar machine and 2 toilets in the build.

vskwgz.jpg

Front Window Displays

2cgn3x4.jpg

n54x3k.jpg

Stay tuned clothing store coming right up lol
    Post edited by Kementari on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Clothing Store

Downstairs ladies department

inc26o.jpg

263ahxc.jpg

4rtjiv.jpg

Front Counter

2uixboi.jpg

1rdqo4.jpg

Upstairs Mens Department

qzfxaa.jpg

23ix83b.jpg

i20ld0.jpg

Front Window Displays

2zgx1d4.jpg

nlbc4x.jpg
    Post edited by Kementari on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,710 Member
    The two shops look so very nice! :) The furnishing of them are very nice! Very nice wine shop! The texture of the walls looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the nectar shelves in a curved shape in the corner. The placement of the nectar shelves right through the wine shop looks very nice! The orange colour of the pumpkin on the top of the nectar shelves and the orange colour of the bar stools looks very nice with the brown colour scheme of the room. The hanging flower basket looks nice how you have hung it under the clock. The bar counter area looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting there having a drink. The deer head is a nice touch on the wall. It looks very nice how you have done the glass windows/wall bottles display! The bottles and glasses around the breadsticks on the circular table look great! It looks nice how you have placed the pumpkins, bottles and other items on top of the nectar rack shelves. The wishing well is very nice to have in the shop and the bottles look great how you have placed them on the edges of it. It is nice that you have a back office to the shop. The barrels look great there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer there. The front glass windows produce baskets display area is very nice! The bottle and glasses look nice on the top of the barrel. It is nice that you have placed awnings over the windows. Sims will enjoy looking through the windows from outside and seeing the displays and the barrels. Nice outdoors sitting area for sims to enjoy having a drink outdoors.
    The clothing store is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have the lower floor as the ladies department and the upper level as the men's department. The furnishing of the shop looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the clothes racks and shelves and the towels in the areas! The display of bags looks great! It looks nice that you have placed mirrors in the women's department for sims to check their appearance in. Very nice front counter! It looks great how you have done the curved counters. The items look nice on the counters. Very nice toiletries and perfumes display on the pedestal! It looks nice how you have placed the necklace display on the pedestal too. The shoes display in the menswear area looks great! The front window displays look great! The pictures on the windows look great, and the male statues, female mannequins, towels and bags create a very nice display for sims to see when looking in through the windows. The WIP is looking so very nice! :)