Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#ThisIsMySimsVision

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,553 Member
    Well in my toughs i can say this is how infant sims should of been in the sims4

Right

149qrv6.jpg

Wrong

15znptc.jpg

infant sims should not be stuck in crib a major issue that ea maxi should fix asap

And my idea of some nice family vaction and family time cruise vacation

k4tvmo.jpg
    25tyce8.jpg
    1z6vcj4.jpg
    2dklqfs.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    @Capracorn104 I never thought of middle aged before ... Wow the transitioning looks smoother! I think there could also be something like "younger" kid and "older" kid included as well:)
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    I think my vision would be best to write down.
    -I'd like to keep the Sims 4 look, except make everything a lot more detailed than it is.
    -Instead of a fully closed world, I'd keep it semi-open. Meaning that all the neighborhood is open and no loading screens between lots in one neighborhood. Only loading screens when going to another neighborhood.
    -Life stages transitioning like in these pictures;
    tumblr_ngl3wb1OOO1tjrolto1_1280.png
    tumblr_ngl3wb1OOO1tjrolto2_1280.png
    -Actual babies (meaning they aren't tied to cribs), and toddlers.
    -Non-playdough hair, make it a lot more detailed.
    -Keep Sims 4 CAS, add CASt and pre-set height sliders.
    -A 64-bit game
    -Good family interactions and romantic interactions
    -Consistent automatic actions (mourning, slapping someone, jealousy,ect.)
    -Emotions and traits actually effect what a sim more or may not do.

This is EXACTLY what I want! Those life stages are perfection.

@Shearsy, I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. I can't imagine the pain days especially like today can bring, but hopefully you also have the happy things to think back on that make you smile. I thank you for your perfect articulation of what I was trying to say with my pictures. It really is all about those "Aww" moments and not about the "stuff". That's where this game has missed the mark.
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    More toddlers stuff, this time Sims 3. :D
    Screenshot-34-6.jpg
    Screenshot-35-3.jpg

Not a good day for this toddler is sad, mommy and daddy are not getting along and will eventually divorce. :(
    Screenshot-37-3.jpg
    Screenshot-17-2.jpg

Sims 3 build mode, whatever my imagination takes me it will go.
    Screenshot-1772.jpg
    Screenshot-1573.jpg
    Screenshot-1035.jpg
    Screenshot-724.jpg
    Screenshot-1473.jpg
    Screenshot-205-1.jpg
    Screenshot-79-2.jpg
    Screenshot-32-7.jpg
    Screenshot-2-7.jpg
    Screenshot-28-6.jpg
    Screenshot-19-1.jpg
    Screenshot-51-3.jpg
    Screenshot-76.jpg
    Screenshot-9-7.jpg

Time to stop but I do have lots more. :)

beautiful pictures and the houses? Did you build those? I could never build like that
    giphy.gif

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Sorry for coming in late but here is some pics that follow 'my vision' that I posted in my leaving thread the other day:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R3pdCsj1vM

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    Okay..... here we go......

Sims that look like this:

daisukeyamada.jpg
    AbigailBronsworth_3.jpgHikari_face.jpg

Worlds that look and act like this (yes these are all from Sims 3):

Screenshot-8-36.jpg?t=1293318020house+in+France+with+awesome+view.jpgsims_3_world-lillesund-norwegian-world-950x512.jpg

Pregnancy:

Baby showers!!!!!
    GALLERY_JGN45068%20?op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1.2,1,4,0&wid=486145460-310x425-baby-shower.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSl2wswfw3B2bgmH13YexLGG_2uGyOr-Ip03xoW5HOMLtCFIqRimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJY4o7f-hyL1CIPaiI1sWM1dbO1BVVu5fcTBVbN0bB60v-HZgeJAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZiy-PQo9iIJg49aKsTqEbdfiD-3mHAZSyZtzn0pjyS5H_hsh3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlgIU01EwX1fAcFz62dt9iUvscDrywlQ0AuVSnSnv5GT1x7QvnPregnant-630x428.jpgwoman-touching-pregnant-belly__1369085483_24.199.77.210.jpg
    model-released-pregnant-woman-and-family-parents-encourage-their-son-to-touch-his-mothers-abdomen-to-feel-for-the-developing-baby.jpg

Infants (Also with the option to have a baby shower party after the baby is born but still an infant, in case you missed having one before the birth)
    812V8rNdJWL._SL1500_.jpg81E7whsfGrL._AA1500_.jpg4201503_Image_2.jpg
    81jRXKo0eBL._SL1500_.jpgbaby-bath.jpgbaba_f%C3%BCrdet%C3%A9s.jpgHeights-Newborn-Photograapher.jpgbaby_sleeping_in_moms_arms_TEST_EN.jpgyowoto-indian-infant-sleeping-in-mothers-arms.jpg?1400245557sleep3.jpg

CLOTHING!!! With pacifiers, hats, gloves, socks, dresses, onesies, etc.!!!
    img]MA21-2.jpg13c8be7a7acbee2f10af4d0d2fa32bd4.jpg36154_1663655993703_8215782_n_medium.jpg?52852images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVM8WkL1eF4m9wLMKbNGvLTJTz-W2m4eUb_j_hN1-krmSOUunY4-duck.jpgil_340x270.499872054_hmvq.jpgtumblr_lain3eix5Q1qdz8mk.jpgbaby-pacifier.jpgphoto-16.jpg

Toddlers
    Blog-Post-Image-Group-Planning-Infants-v1_10-16-13.jpgshutterstock_52898455_Small-940x440.jpgtoddlers.jpgPCH3358.jpg78634097.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1&webp=1preschooler-in-bubble-bath.jpgFather%20and%20toddler%20play.jpgtoddler.jpgFamily-Togetherness.jpgparents%20swinging%20toddler.pngParents_w_toddler_and_book_sml.jpgToddler_parent_web.gifafrican_parents_and_toddler_building_sand_castle_bld028659.jpgmother-and-toddler-playing-rex.jpegfeeding-toddler.jpg78453815.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1&webp=14-ways-to-help-your-child-deal-with-death.jpgBLOG-Frightened-Child.jpgharriganblog-001.jpg89792814.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1&webp=1stock-photo-my-daddy-and-me-an-month-old-toddler-girl-hugging-her-daddy-s-leg-as-they-play-in-the-park-6886789.jpg

Of course there's more but I have to collect the pictures for it. But yeah, it's just a start of what I'd like to see.
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    -I'd like to keep the Sims 4 look, except make everything a lot more detailed than it is.
    -Instead of a fully closed world, I'd keep it semi-open. Meaning that all the neighborhood is open and no loading screens between lots in one neighborhood. Only loading screens when going to another neighborhood.
    -A 64-bit game

Middle aged is brilliant. I've never thought of that one.
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member

beautiful pictures and the houses? Did you build those? I could never build like that

Thank you! Yes, they are all my builds, I lovingly took weeks before playing a new world because I would build and edit the world to my liking. I love building, it soothes me. :)

Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Well said, @SadieD123 ! :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    qrlcode wrote: »
    -A 64-bit game

Middle aged is brilliant. I've never thought of that one.

Heading into middle age myself, I had :wink: The virtually indistinguishable teens would bother me far less if we had all those other age groups.
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Options
    KattycakeKattycake Posts: 274 Member
    mortia wrote: »
    -A 64-bit game

This is EXACTLY what I want! Those life stages are perfection.

@mortia @CapraCorn104 yes please!
    dsxTOuZ.jpg
  • Options
    JGuy92JGuy92 Posts: 35 Member
    Apparently I'm not allowed to post pictures so I will just say #mysimsvision: A game that lets me tinker with life. Not just the sims themselves, but building what I desire. Something where emotions will make sense, and where traits will seem like actual traits and make each and every sim unique. Hope to have enough space and awesome graphics like The Sims 3.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @JGuy92 Don't worry. Just keep posting. You're classified as a "new member" right now, but the more you post and the more you have people liking and LOL'ing to what you say, the faster you can become a "member." Once you're a member then you can post pictures. So please do come back and post them once you are! I'm sure we'd all love to see them!

ALSO!

@petalbot

I LOVE this interior! It's so beautiful! I'm assuming this is in one house. If so, do you have it listed on the Exchange? I'd LOVE to download it!!!
    vision6.jpg

vision18.jpg
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    petalbot wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying this thread, so I decided to join in.

My vision of The Sims: Play Amazing, Create Amazing! I've never played the Sims 2, but the pictures posted here are absolutely adorable and charming. The Sims 2 sims really are amazing and I think many here have covered live mode play very well. From the pictures I see The Sims 2 as the Renaissance period of live mode game play in The Sims timeline, while I see The Sims 3 as the Renaissance period of creative based play in The Sims timeline. Just imagine if the two games could be combined, we might have THE Renaissance period of The Sims. Anyway, here we go.

Shocking, surprising moments:
    vision11.jpg

Interesting families and sims:
    vision15.jpg

vision8.jpg

vision9.jpg

An open world with beautiful scenery:
    vision4.jpg

vision5.jpg

vision16.jpg

Set up fun story telling scenes with moviemakercheats (oh and yes, I love weather!)
    vision13.jpg

Create clothing that really suits your sims with Create-a-style:
    vision14.jpg

A camera like The Sims 3 camera, which was capable of tilting on it's roll axis to give the Dutch angle for more interesting Sim pics for those who enjoy making and taking sims pics:
    vision17.png

Build tools capable of building complex structures (e.g. terrain tools, CFE, MOO, create-a-style) and freedom to place wall paper trims where ever you want to make more interesting and detailed walls.
    vision3.jpg

vision2.jpg

Play with textures and patterns, create interesting interiors in any style you so desire with out resorting to CC with the powerful Create-a-style tool:
    vision10.jpg

vision1.jpg

vision7.jpg

vision6.jpg

vision18.jpg

vision12.jpg

I love these. The sims 3 has such detail. You just don't see that kind of detail in the sims 4. Great pics.

6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, not really a funny guy but I've been told I'm likable so hope that helps me. Skimmed some pages, everyone seems to have a lot of things I like anyways.
  • Options
    JGuy92 wrote: »
    Thanks, not really a funny guy but I've been told I'm likable so hope that helps me. Skimmed some pages, everyone seems to have a lot of things I like anyways.

lol. Well if you post things that people agree with then people will like it no problem. I already liked your other post because I agreed with what you said, so you're at least one step closer. I think you need like 50 points to become a member if I remember correctly. You can see your points if you look on your page and it'll be on the left with all your other information.

• Options
    Thanks, guess I'll be checking on that.
  • Options
    JGuy92 wrote: »
    Thanks, guess I'll be checking on that.

No problem!

Also, back on topic, although this is minor, the feature to have attachable garages for cars put into the game (especially for a house with a foundation), WITHOUT having to use cheats would be GREATLY appreciated. We don't have cars in Sims 4 sooooo..... #Sims5!
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    SadieD123 wrote: »
    @JGuy92 Don't worry. Just keep posting. You're classified as a "new member" right now, but the more you post and the more you have people liking and LOL'ing to what you say, the faster you can become a "member." Once you're a member then you can post pictures. So please do come back and post them once you are! I'm sure we'd all love to see them!

ALSO!

@petalbot

I LOVE this interior! It's so beautiful! I'm assuming this is in one house. If so, do you have it listed on the Exchange? I'd LOVE to download it!!!
    vision6.jpg

vision18.jpg

@SadieD123 It's actually 2 different homes.

The first one is called Illuminate. A full picture tour, as well as info on EPs, SPs, and store content used and download link can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/717355/illuminate-a-futuristic-modern-by-petalbot#latest

The second one is called Modernity and the tour and all other info is in this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/758590/modernity-a-modern-home-by-petalbot/p1

Both of them are on the exchange and contain no CC.
    sigg.gif

• Options

ALSO!

@petalbot

vision6.jpg

vision18.jpg

The first one is called Illuminate. A full picture tour, as well as info on EPs, SPs, and store content used and download link can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/717355/illuminate-a-futuristic-modern-by-petalbot#latest

The second one is called Modernity and the tour and all other info is in this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/758590/modernity-a-modern-home-by-petalbot/p1

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! :blush:
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited March 2015

ALSO!

@petalbot

vision6.jpg

vision18.jpg

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! :blush:

Seconded! I'm in love with these homes :smile:)

ETA it goes to show how little building I do that 90% of the build/buy items you used to make those are unknown to me! And no CC? Wow...the power of CASt and good design is amazing.
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    @Starglitters9909 Thanks! The lack of detail and customization is one of the biggest disappointments about The Sims 4 for me, right along with no open world and toddlers. :(
    sigg.gif