May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited March 2015
    @ajaxpost: Congrats on owning the store!
    ETA: Thank you for the gift, @Tahera!
    You are welcome :D
    @Tahera, thank you for the High Heel with Stone Accent. A touch of class before breakfast lol! Thanks!
    You are welcome too :D

I`m finally able to give something back to the community ;) Unfortunately, I don`t get more than maybe 2 or 3 ads a day :/

A lot of givers of a gift from this thread already own the store or don`t have a wishlist so that I can`t thank them with gifts in return but I`ve found another way. I`ll surprise all of you with something else but due to my situation in real life, it will still take a few days.

EDIT:
    @Tahera thank you for my gifts
    You are welcome :D
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    Is it ok to download everything from the store at once? I have no intention of installing all at once, I just want to be done with the problems with my account once and for all except for the items coming up on DD that will complete my CYS sets for free. Thanks.
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited March 2015
    FYI for Mac folks-some popular games, including some Lego games, are on sale in the Mac app store.
  • Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    Congratulations, @ajaxpost!

It's been an awesome couple of days on DD -- I got the Greenhouse, the Bistro, and thanks to awesomely generous gifters I got a green download on the Boho Men's clothes *\o/*. And then, the Greenhouse gave me Best of 2012, April 2012 -- lots of stuff!

Ads have been stingy to me lately, meaning I had to skip the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery this time round to make sure I had the points for the Greenhouse, so the list had better rotate again. But, yay for item cascades!
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    NektoNekto Posts: 12 New Member
    I finally got the Greenhouse, yay! Now I just need 2-3 items to complete those 300 or so points for the Best of 2012 compilation.
    Thank you so much for this list, it's been a life saver! <3
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Thankyou @tahera! For the jacket!
    Congratz on owning the store!
    I dunno what your life situation is, but HUGGLES AND STRENGTHH!!!!
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    You are welcome @Penndra
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited March 2015
    Well, I got the Boho Men's Collection. But I thought it would be free. But it isn't. But that's okay. I can't remember how much it was. It's won't let me in. Just the main page but not in store page. :'( Anyway...I got it last night. I slept for 1 1/1 hours before it's started and I woke up and said well what time is it...I looked at the clock and it said 2:29 am and I am like whoa! I got up just in time to get the Boho. LOL!

Edit:Okay when I grab the Boho, I know I double check with Elianahere see how much it would offer! But when it came on on DD along it's on sale should it be free??? I pay for this amount!!!!
    [IMG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh222/Pugslover4/🐸🐸🐸🐸_zpslnzzdm9e.png[/IMG]
    When I got the Oct. 2011 Compilation I got it for free. That understandable. But I was hoping free with Boho Men's Collection. Thanks! ;)
    Post edited by Pugslover4 on
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    Ads dried up too.
  • Options
    MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    Does anyone know the reason behind (if there is any reason at all!) why most items are on the DD for 2 hours, but a few are 3? It looks like Rawk N Rebel Teen (up next) is on sale for 3 hours.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what the heck this is? I get this error. Oh and this came with the Boardwalk thingy from the store. I tried other lots and same thing. I really don't know why I bothered with this to be honest except for something for my sims to do. This is error I get.

this cart must be placed on a roller coaster landing zone on a valid track in order to work properly
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Thank you @Tahera and @MiaSkywalker for the gifts! :) It was a nice surprise to wake up to!
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    I can't play my game the way it is. Any suggesstions? I keep getting that error pop up even playing my sim family. Ugh
  • Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    thanks to @KittyKat8103 for the gifts!
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Options
    Anyone? Please I'm at my wits end with this game. I just want to enjoy and play too.
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    @SpiderCrowWolf I remember getting that message but still being able to use the coaster :\ Did you try clicking the coaster to let it check whether it's valid?

@Pugslover4 sale and DD discounts don't stack :( if you want to know your DD price for a set that is on sale, instead of using the full price in the calculator you have to use the sale price
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    Only option I got was change theme.
  • Options
    I never got anything about checking to see if valid
  • Options
    going in game in a few to see where I got the option

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @spidercrowwolf If you are using the boardwalk venue the track and everything is set and should run. If you are using a lot from the exchange they may not have the coaster set just right or for whatever reason your game does not like the lot. Is there a cart the track? If not, put one on it and then you should be able to test for valid track.
  • Options
    I'm using the Boardwalk. Click on it and all I get is "Change Theme."
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Sweet2 wrote: »
    @SpiderCrowWolf I remember getting that message but still being able to use the coaster :\ Did you try clicking the coaster to let it check whether it's valid?

@Pugslover4 sale and DD discounts don't stack :( if you want to know your DD price for a set that is on sale, instead of using the full price in the calculator you have to use the sale price

Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought it work both on sale and DD. But sadly it didn't. LOL! Oh well, Got that one compilation done. LOL! So far. :)
    Oh OT....I was outside and we got snow since last night about 1 to 2 inches of snow and my dogs was having a blast while I was shoveling snow. LOL! Feel better then those past three days of sickness.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    No matter what time of day I get the message. Where on the tracks is the cart because I don't see it, unless I'm blind. Ugh...what a headache.
  • Options
    No matter what time of day I get the message. Where on the tracks is the cart because I don't see it, unless I'm blind. Ugh...what a headache.

it's in one of the buildings, can give the exact location in a few (I hope, loading...)

• Options
    OK, it looks like the tracks are broke though. Ugh......and this is the Store Item not a cc from the exchange.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top