Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positivity Lotto - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! :D

Comments

• Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    @brandi22, there will only be one (1) winner for the prize. Since the ads are gone, 350sp can actually put a dent in a few items from a persons WL. :)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    tombwriter wrote: »
    @brandi22, there will only be one (1) winner for the prize. Since the ads are gone, 350sp can actually put a dent in a few items from a persons WL. :)

@tombwriter - That sounds great! Thank you so much, I will add your donation to the list! :smile:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    creativity_rulezcreativity_rulez Posts: 108 Member
    Your Username: creativity_rulez
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=creativity_rulez#
    Your Positive Experience: There are so many kind and generous simmers here, especially the simmers who run the DD page. It's so helpful to have that handy when you want to make sure you don't miss a great bargain.
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Anything from my wishlist would be great :)
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? Le Cinema Plumbob
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited February 2015
    Your Username: AlphaFen
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? Both
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AlphaFen
    Nominee's Username and Link to Their Wishlist : @LadybugLeslie because of her cascade thread http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=LadybugLeslie
    Your Positive Experience: Long list that includes peoples kindness to those who need help and support, the knowledge from this forum that its not crazy to love Sims, mucking about on @charlotteprice thread/wall, being able to share and learn from others experience from people all round the world, people randomly gifting you for no good reason and last but not least being able to chat to like minded people.
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Anything on my wishlist please
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? Prism Art Studio and Aurora Skies Gold if possible

Thank you for this lotto :) Good Luck everyone! (*)
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Entries list updated! :mrgreen:

Nominees are listed beneath their nominator unless noted in parentheses beside the nominee's username. If you signed up but were already nominated, your entry will only be entered once as there is one sign-up per Simmer to spread all the fun and gifts around! :relaxed: I hope the list is correct, feel free to let me know if there are any errors or omissions. Great job so far with all of the entries and I am looking forward to seeing more! They are a joy to read! :blush:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    Your Username: nonsequitorian
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? self
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Nonsequitorian
    Your Positive Experience: Sim-loving people are everywhere in the store, the forums, and online. It's a warm comforting environment filled with thoughtful people. I enjoy the game, too :smile:
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Random
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? World: Midnight Hollow Gold or Lunar Lakes. Venue: Bistro or Bakery
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Options
    BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    edited February 2015
    Your Username: Bluebell on here, ETS3lovers on ts3 site.
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? Myself and @JaimeG
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ETS3lovers
    Nominee's Username and Link to Their Wishlist (if you have a nominee): @JaimeG on here and Jigger1999 on tsp store. Wishlist here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jigger1999
    Your Positive Experience: Waking up to gifts in my inbox and the kind and generous people populating these forums :#
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Anything on my wish list!
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? I would like Lucky Palms and The World of Wonder Carousel Collection. Thank-you!
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    edited February 2015
    Your Username: @Radlee
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? for myself and a nominee
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Radlee#
    Nominee's Username and Link to Their Wishlist: @Penndra‌ http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=penndra
    Your Positive Experience: So many! One thing is that @simgeek79‌ and i seem to always say the same things on these forums. it's like we're the same but living in different countries! Honestly it cheers me up a lot catching up on a forum and typing out responses to everyone as I go and then i see that she's already said all the stuff i typed. <3
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? a surprise is just fine!
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? the worlds i need are not available to gift (roaring heights and barnacle bay) and i should be able to get my remaining venues cheaply via the dd, so if i win this prize maybe i could share the winnings? whatever would be easy for charlotteprice :)
  • Options
    DuissaneDuissane Posts: 362 Member
    edited February 2015
    @brandi22 I love the idea of this lotto. I have 3178 sim points to sponsor amongst your winners. :) Please let me know how you'd like to distribute them when the time comes.
    What is the face of a coward? The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    :D Good Morning/Evening Everyone :D

I see we have more people signing up for the drawing <3

My first time as a sponser :D and I am so excited :p

@brandi22 does such a great job with these lotteries! Glad you set the date! That will be noon on Wednesday for me? I will be glued here then, LOL

Is there anything else I can throw in here as this is my first and I am lost (nothing new) LOL I spent yesterday kind of going thru things on the Sims3 store site. I really would like to offer a "set" also but I know a lot of people work on those and have some or most of items in them. With the SPs not working it makes it difficult for everyone! Any ideas on this "set" thing I am focused on?

*hugs to everyone*
  • Options
    NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Your Username: Nevills
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? Myself
    Link to Your Wishlist:http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Nevills#
    Your Positive Experience: I've found these forums to be filled with the most generous of people as well as the kindest. I love hearing how much people love Sims 3 and hearing their stories.
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Surprises are great.
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? Lunar Lakes or the bakery.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    edited February 2015
    @Radlee Thanks for nominating me!!! HUGGLES!!!

I would still like to answer the questions, well... at least one of them.
    These threads, the people in these threads... the care, the knowledge, the willingness to assist... it's like a fragrant Spring breeze, inviting, blissful... a place of peace and hope and trust that there is someone, someone willing to listen and willing to give away something precious to another in a moment of need. The spark of giving. The spark of trust that there is someone willing to give. People to be grateful for. We do not only have a need to give, but we also have a need to give gratitude. Too often in life there is no one to say 'Thank-you' to because of an unwillingness to give, or even an unwillingness to risk trusting that someone would help if asked. In silence there is no room for gratitude to exist, and the void of unwillingness expands in both directions.
    Here, within this realm of faith in each other, there is comfort and there is trust, we give our time, our thoughts, our insights, our knowledge, our love, our compassion, as well as our simpoints... and in every corner of these forums are the echoes of gratitude... faint, boisterous, passive, and direct 'thank-you's in every variation.
    This is the true nature of respect, the face of love, unconditional compassion. To work as a team to bring each and every one of us to the greatest position that exists. In our literal case, it is simply to own the store... but it is also so much more than that. It is a glimpse of potential. A validated hope. Love exists, and is waiting for a chance to say 'Thank-you'.

At the time of this edit, there are only 84 items left on my wishlist to own the store. I'm hoping for good MMAO's and sales, since there isn't much left on the DD anymore for me. My plan is to finish off my wishlist by the end of March (when my spring conventions are done) so that I can do a clean reinstall and back-up of all the content all at once in April, saving only my Legolas elf family and my son's Dr. Who family from the old installs.
    I think it's possible to reach this goal!
    Post edited by Penndra on
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    Username: @‌jerrinicci
    Entering for myself
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jerrinicci
    Positive experience: I never thought I would be able to own more than a small fraction of the Store, but thanks in part to many generous Simmers, I'm over halfway toward owning the Store!!!
    Anything from my list would be great. I have my list organized so everything above the venues and worlds are part of sets, and everything below are individual items.
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Your Username: Shannen
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? Nominee
    Link to Your Wishlist: N/A
    Nominee's Username and Link to Their Wishlist (if you have a nominee): Caro @KleineMuff http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/KleineMuff
    Your Positive Experience: When I first joined the forums last April, I was rather shy and never expected to meet so many people that I now consider friends, some I don't speak to as often as I would like. Whilst others I speak to daily and have even voice chatted with a few of them which for someone who is rather shy it is saying a lot. It shows that I have received a positive experience here and not just with the gestures of kindness but also how it as brought out that good side in me.
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? (Please Fill Out Now if You'd Like a Specific Prize(s) or You Will Be Randomly Gifted)
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? (Write "'Random" If You Do Not, or Disregard This Question If You Are Entering the World/Venue Drawing for a Nominee)

Thankyou so much for hosting this competition and good luck to everyone who is being entered.
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    The ads are back. I can sponsor a venue/1900sp Happy Day
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Duissane wrote: »
    @brandi22 I love the idea of this lotto. I have 3178 sim points to sponsor amongst your winners. :) Please let me know how you'd like to distribute them when the time comes.
    :D Good Morning/Evening Everyone :D

I see we have more people signing up for the drawing <3

My first time as a sponser :D and I am so excited :p

@brandi22 does such a great job with these lotteries! Glad you set the date! That will be noon on Wednesday for me? I will be glued here then, LOL

Is there anything else I can throw in here as this is my first and I am lost (nothing new) LOL I spent yesterday kind of going thru things on the Sims3 store site. I really would like to offer a "set" also but I know a lot of people work on those and have some or most of items in them. With the SPs not working it makes it difficult for everyone! Any ideas on this "set" thing I am focused on?

*hugs to everyone*
    scillakees wrote: »
    The ads are back. I can sponsor a venue/1900sp Happy Day

Hi everyone, oh my goodness, so much to catch up on! :smile: I hope I will answer everyone's questions and please let me know if I've missed something.

@Duissane - Thank you so much for offering to sponsor 3,178 points!! :mrgreen: That is wonderful and very generous of you! I will add your donation to the list and figure out the division for it in my original post. I am so excited, thank you again! :blush: Thank you as well for the Magnahold from the Pushin' Pedals set, I am one step closer to completing it and that is exciting, too!!! :smile:<3

@charlotteprice - Hi again, hope you are doing well. :smile: Yes that is right, the contest will be closing at noon Central Standard Time on Wednesday, Feb. 25. I know what you mean about the sets....maybe you could offer to sponsor a set that has no "Complete a Set" option? I'm not sure what those would all be or if that would be possible. Just an idea, I guess....whatever you decide you would like to do I am happy with. Your sponsorship of a world and venue is definitely a great prize so I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything more unless you want to! :smile:

Also about the SP ads....I finally checked them and saw a few this morning, but some didn't play right for me so I ended up with just a few drops in the bucket. :s I've had this happen before so who knows. I hope the ads come back for everyone who is keeping track, though. It seems like I am never checking for the ads anymore, I'm just too busy with other things. Anyway, just let me know whenever you decide what you'd like to do and I'd be glad to go with it! :smile:

@scillakees - That is lovely, thank you so much, what a nice contribution!! :blush: I hope I am understanding this correctly, but please correct me if I am wrong: you would like to sponsor a venue and 1900 SimPoints in addition to the venue? Or, a venue valued at 1900 SimPoints? Thank you and either way would be okay with me, whenever you have a moment to let me know!

Okay, I think that covers everything, and thank you again very much to the new sponsors! I will add in your sponsorships to my original post as soon as I have a moment to make edits again. I check the forums and this thread regularly, though I don't always have time to edit.

Oh, one more thing: I made a new note in the rules regarding what to do in the event that you should have already made out an entry form, then decided to tack on a nominee. You are welcome to do this as long as you create a new entry post, so that I will see it. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories about being here, it warms my heart to read them and I wish everyone the best of luck. :smile:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    Your Username: LadybugLeslie
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? nominee
    Nominee's Username and Link to Their Wishlist: @Enchantedprey‌ because she is so friendly, and I know she is new to the store and has a lot to acquire still :)http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=enchantedprey
    Your Positive Experience:
    What a happy day it was when I randomly found the DD thread in my google results! I have been overwhelmed with the generosity and friendliness of the simmers on this forum-- I think this is very uncommon as far as internet forums go!! Thanks @AlphaFen‌ for nominating me!
  • Options
    just out of curiosity, the prizes will be in order from highest to lowest right?

for instance :1st place winner - world
    - 2nd place winner : venue
    - 3rd place winner : venue
    .. and so on ...

^^like that correct?
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    edited February 2015
    @brandi22

I can do a venue and 1900sp. Distributed however you wish.

Happy Day

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @brandi22 I just noticed in your first post listing the entrants, that you have attached my wishlist link to both myself and to my nominee @Laynielouxu :)

Thanks again for hosting/sponsoring this lottery and huge thanks to all of the generous sponsors. It is such a great theme and so nice to read about everyone's experiences, this forum is a great place :D<3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Your Username: shaliny1997
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? for myself
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
    Your Positive Experience: Thanks to many generous simmers I had a lot of positive experiences.. The most positive one was when charlotteprice gifted me the Prism Art Studio!!
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Any gift would be appreciated but I'd love to have Lucky Palms
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? I'd like to have LuckyPalms
    Thank you :smiley:
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    tombwriter wrote: »
    just out of curiosity, the prizes will be in order from highest to lowest right?

for instance :1st place winner - world
    - 2nd place winner : venue
    - 3rd place winner : venue
    .. and so on ...

^^like that correct?
    scillakees wrote: »
    @brandi22

I can do a venue and 1900sp. Distributed however you wish.

Happy Day
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @brandi22 I just noticed in your first post listing the entrants, that you have attached my wishlist link to both myself and to my nominee @Laynielouxu :)

Thanks again for hosting/sponsoring this lottery and huge thanks to all of the generous sponsors. It is such a great theme and so nice to read about everyone's experiences, this forum is a great place :D<3

@tombwriter - All winners will be randomly chosen so there won't be a place system such as 1st place, 2nd place, etc. There are so many good entries, it would be hard to choose the best! :)

@scillakees - Excellent! :mrgreen:

@simgeek79 - I will go back and correct that. Thank you for letting me know and sorry about the wishlist double entry!

I will also be back as soon as I have the time to add in all of the new entries as well as update the sponsors
    list. :smile:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,254 Member
    edited February 2015
    Your Username: rosey1579
    I'm entering for myself :)
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rosey1579#
    Your Positive Experience: I remember I joined on my birthday and like everyone sent me a gift! I felt so special!
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Nothing special
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? I love the Serenity retreat :) Random world
  • Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    Your Username: xJulle
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? Myself
    Link to Your Wishlist: (I can't post links yet so I'll set "[]" around the dots) store[.]thesims3[.]com/myWishlist.html?persona=xJulle
    Your Positive Experience: To be with others that like the same thing and without judging :)
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? I would like "Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill" the most, but since it doesn't fit any prize-categories it doesn't matter! I'm happy with absolutetly anything actually :)
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? Venue is: Business as Usual Bistro. World is: Aurora Skies
  • Options
    @brandi22, hmm, i shouldve explained it better. would you be doing one big drawing for the prizes and then distribute them as far as #1 would get a world and #2 would get a venue .. and just go down the list OR is it that youd enter everyone in the lottery for each separate thing? for instance : lottery #1 would be for the world and lottery #2 would be for 25p?

im asking cuz with the ads back, i was hoping to add more to my sponsored prize, but i wanted to know for sure how the drawing would take place and if i should just add to that prize amount, or if i should just offer another prize altogether.