The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positivity Lotto - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! :D

Comments

• Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Your Username: melaniet1020
    Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? Myself
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=melaniet1020#
    Nominee's Username and Link to Their Wishlist (if you have a nominee):
    Your Positive Experience: It took me a really long time to feel comfortable enough to post on the forums, I have bad anxiety about it. Luckily, I found this amazing thread with the most wonderful, positive people who make me feel at ease enough to post without feeling self conscious. I've even been gifted by most of these amazing people...it makes me feel very special!
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Surprise me :smiley:
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? Lunar Lakes is the last one I need from the store. Also, I would love The Boardwalk.
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    @brandi22‌ - I have become a member since I commented on this. My wishlist is here -> http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=victoriae350

Unfortunately, I had to make a new account because I can't access my old one for some reason... :/
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @brandi22 I have been thinking and decided to add 7/@300sp each to the contest for tomorrow!
    So many more are joining and I am happy and excited for everyone :D

• Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Your Username: 60smusicluvr

Are You Entering for Yourself, a Nominee or Both? Just the Nominee

Nominee's Username and Link to Their Wishlist: @Jerrinicci http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jerrinicci

Your Positive Experience: I have so many, but I wanted to give a shout out to Jerrinicci. She made it possible for me to complete a large compilation, which I had been wanting for such a long time, for very little. :)

Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Anything will do for my nominee.
  • Options
    roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    Your Username: robovegan
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=robovegan
    Your Positive Experience: I have been the recipient of generous gifts from several forum users, which is awesome. I can't wait to be in a position to pay it forward! :)
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? (Please Fill Out Now if You'd Like a Specific Prize(s) or You Will Be Randomly Gifted) Not really, unless it's the world or venue below. :)
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? (Write "'Random" If You Do Not, or Disregard This Question If You Are Entering the World/Venue Drawing for a Nominee) Lucky Palms and Le Cinema Plumbob
  • Options
    brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited February 2015
    @brandi22 I have been thinking and decided to add 7/@300sp each to the contest for tomorrow!
    So many more are joining and I am happy and excited for everyone :D

@charlotteprice - YAY, charlotte! :D That is great! Thank you so much! I will add a donation for you for 7 prizes of 300 SP each! :blush:<3
    @brandi22‌ - I have become a member since I commented on this. My wishlist is here -> http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=victoriae350

Unfortunately, I had to make a new account because I can't access my old one for some reason... :/

@victoriae350 - Got it! :) Thanks for posting the link.

Less than 24 hours until contest close! It's going to be a fun day tomorrow announcing winners! :#
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    @brandi22‌ -- I just noticed you have my wishlist listed twice in the entries (number 25 and 43)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    @brandi22‌ -- I just noticed you have my wishlist listed twice in the entries (number 25 and 43)

@LadybugLeslie - Whoops :s I will eliminate one of the entries. Thanks for letting me know!
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    Your Username: bcsmas
    Link to Your Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bcsmas
    Your Positive Experience: My positive experience with this forum is how helpful people are around here. I've had so much help from others from helping me to complete my sets to helping when I had questions about something in the game or how to do something. In general when posting on the boards, you see it all over as well, and it's really nice to see so many helping others in different ways. One other positive thing I find about this place is that when I am reading through the threads I find there is always at least one post that makes me smile or laugh, which is nice if I'm not having a good day.
    Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Depending on prize amount, everything at the bottom of my list (from Dulcinea Guitar downward) are items I would like to have first, but if those are too much, then anything from my list would be great.
    Do You Have a Favorite World and Venue From Your Wishlist? World: Aurora Skies Venue: Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    @brandi22, I can only see 13 entries on the first page. I didn't see my name on it!. :)
  • Options
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    @brandi22, I can only see 13 entries on the first page. I didn't see my name on it!. :)

You are #20 :D
  • Options
    I am ready :D Just got home, put my PJs on, grabbed a bunch of snacks and now I am counting down! So excited :p

45 Entries @brandi22 That is great!
  • Options
    jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member

Nominee's Username and Link to Their Wishlist: @Jerrinicci http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jerrinicci

Your Positive Experience: I have so many, but I wanted to give a shout out to Jerrinicci. She made it possible for me to complete a large compilation, which I had been wanting for such a long time, for very little. :)

Is There Anything Special You Would Like If You Win? Anything will do for my nominee.

Wow! Thank you for thinking of me! :smiley: I didn't realize I had impacted anybody so much on the forums, as I don't post all that much. I have to admit that I already nominated myself, and now I'm wishing I hadn't. lol

I would nominate you, @60smusiclovr , but you don't have a wishlist. Does this mean you own the store?
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    jerrinicci wrote: »

Wow! Thank you for thinking of me! :smiley: I didn't realize I had impacted anybody so much on the forums, as I don't post all that much. I have to admit that I already nominated myself, and now I'm wishing I hadn't. lol

I would nominate you, @60smusiclovr , but you don't have a wishlist. Does this mean you own the store?

I bet I'd still be struggling to get that darn (not sure if it gets plumed, but I don't want to deal!) comp, not because I don't have the simpoints, but because the sales on it are pretty pathetic. I don't buy things at full price, unless it's clear I have to. :s So, THANK YOU!!!! :D Lol. I had noticed that, sometime after I wrote it up. :disappointed: I don't think the OP is accepting more than one nomination, so I guess mine doesn't count... And it seems like all the other people I might consider nominating already have one. Rats!

Oh no! It's okay @jerrinicci! I don't own the whole store and I don't want to, but the remaining things I'd like are coming up on the Daily Deal in the next couple of weeks. I have more than enough to cover that and gift you a few BIG things, although I'm still not sure what you'd like most. Unfortunately, you didn't make it clear on your nomination either. I'LL GUESS! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Options
    edited February 2015
    cant%20keep%20calm_zpsegmgtzic.png

Almost time to close the giveaway and announce winners!! Just a few hours to go! :mrgreen:
    I am ready :D Just got home, put my PJs on, grabbed a bunch of snacks and now I am counting down! So excited :p

45 Entries @brandi22 That is great!

@charlotteprice - Sounds like you are all ready to go! Pass the snacks, girl, let's share, he he! ;):#

snacks%201_zpssbduhgbl.jpg

snacks%202_zpsomxmyfqy.jpg

snacks%203_zps5djm2wd5.jpg

There's plenty for everyone!! :D:p
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Good luck everyone!!! :# Thanks again @‌brandi22 for hosting <3

P.S. @brandi22 I had to edit my initial post as I had listed Lunar Lakes and Grim's Manor, both of which I had on my Wishlist for the Lotto but @Grandmothergamer so generously gave me both :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Good luck everyone!!! :# Thanks again @‌brandi22 for hosting <3

P.S. @brandi22 I had to edit my initial post as I had listed Lunar Lakes and Grim's Manor, both of which I had on my Wishlist for the Lotto but @Grandmothergamer so generously gave me both :)

@simgeek79 - Oh, that is soooo great that you were gifted both Lunar Lakes and Grim's! Lucky for you, congratulations and enjoy them! :blush: Thank you for changing your post and good luck to you in the contest! :)
    Post edited by brandi22 on
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Less than two hours until close!! I'll post a message here when noon rolls around so everyone knows when the lotto has ended, but if you want to enter, you are welcome to in the meantime! :D

Here's an updated rundown of the prize list and the way the prizes were divvied up. I have included the distribution of the prizes in brackets besides each sponsor's name. For example, my total sponsorship of 200 SP was divided into (1) 100 SP gift for one winner and (4) 25 SP gifts for four winners.

Sponsors, please feel free to let me know if there are any errors or you would like to make any changes to your donations/distribution of them. I hope I've gotten everything right, but just in case and out of courtesy to all of you, I thought I would include this. :)
    brandi22 wrote: »
    Prizes:
    (4) 25 SP Gifts
    (2) 100 SP Gifts
    (1) 178 SP Gift
    (7) 300 SP Gifts
    (2) 450 SP Gifts
    (2) 500 SP Gifts
    (3) 1,000 SP Gifts
    (1) World
    (3) Venues
    (1) PC item worth roughly 500 SP or (2) PC items equaling roughly 500 SP (winner's choice)

Sponsors:
    simgeek79 - 100 SimPoints [(1) 100 SP Gift]
    brandi22 - 200 SimPoints [(1) 100 SP Gift and (4) 25 SP Gifts]
    charlotteprice - (7) 300 SP Prizes, 1 World and 1 Venue
    LadybugLeslie - (1) PC item around 500 SimPoints or (2) PC items equaling roughly 500 SimPoints (Winner's Choice)
    tombwriter - 1 Venue (Valued at up to 1,900 SP)
    Scillakees - 1,900 SimPoints and 1 Venue - [The sponsorship of 1,900 SP was divided into (2) 500 SP gifts and (2) 450 SP gifts.]
    Duissane - 3,178 SimPoints - [(3) 1,000 SP gifts and (1) 178 SP gift.]
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sorry, double post! :disagree:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    edited February 2015
    Good luck for everybody!
    I'm so eager.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    (*) YAY (*) Good Luck everyone!
  • Options
    Less than two hours until close!! I'll post a message here when noon rolls around so everyone knows when the lotto has ended, but if you want to enter, you are welcome to in the meantime! :D

Here's an updated rundown of the prize list and the way the prizes were divvied up. I have included the distribution of the prizes in brackets besides each sponsor's name. For example, my total sponsorship of 200 SP was divided into (1) 100 SP gift for one winner and (4) 25 SP gifts for four winners.

Sponsors, please feel free to let me know if there are any errors or you would like to make any changes to your donations/distribution of them. I hope I've gotten everything right, but just in case and out of courtesy to all of you, I thought I would include this. :)
    Prizes:
    (4) 25 SP Gifts
    (2) 100 SP Gifts
    (1) 178 SP Gift
    (7) 300 SP Gifts
    (2) 450 SP Gifts
    (2) 500 SP Gifts
    (3) 1,000 SP Gifts
    (1) World
    (2) Venues
    (1) PC item worth roughly 500 SP or (2) PC items equaling roughly 500 SP (winner's choice)

Sponsors:
    LadybugLeslie - (1) PC item around 500 SimPoints or (2) PC items equaling roughly 500 SimPoints (Winner's Choice)
    Scillakees - 1,900 SimPoints and 1 Venue - [The sponsorship of 1,900 SP was divided into (2) 500 SP gifts and (2) 450 SP gifts.]

@brandi22 If I am sponsoring a venue, and tombwriter, and scillakees.....that's 3 Venues! Looking above, you have 2 listed?
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Prizes:
    (4) 25 SP Gifts
    (2) 100 SP Gifts
    (1) 178 SP Gift
    (7) 300 SP Gifts
    (2) 450 SP Gifts
    (2) 500 SP Gifts
    (3) 1,000 SP Gifts
    (1) World
    (2) Venues

Sponsors:

@brandi22 If I am sponsoring a venue, and tombwriter, and scillakees.....that's 3 Venues! Looking above, you have 2 listed?

@charlotteprice - Yep, you're right, Charlotte, it looks like I forgot to update the number of venues being given away in the Prizes column! :s I will change it to a total of three, thank you for catching it! :) I'm glad you all have been paying attention and helping me out, I've been doing my best but even so it seems there have been some slip-ups here and there! :tired_face: Hopefully everything is up to speed now!
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    I have been on the phone for three hours or more :s My brother didn't have to work today so we just kept talking. The weather is going to get bad later. They are calling State of Emergency for 51 counties here so far. I don't mind all the snow, I just don't want to loose power again!

Thinking @brandi22 cant decide what to wear to the contest. Three Avi's changed so far since I came on here, LOL
    Love all of them too <3
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    I have been on the phone for three hours or more :s My brother didn't have to work today so we just kept talking. The weather is going to get bad later. They are calling State of Emergency for 51 counties here so far. I don't mind all the snow, I just don't want to loose power again!

Thinking @brandi22 cant decide what to wear to the contest. Three Avi's changed so far since I came on here, LOL
    Love all of them too <3

Glad you're not working and will keep my fingers crossed that u don't lose power. Re: @brandi22 's avatar changes...just like the award shows where the host keeps changing outfits! Just don't do a Neil Patrick Harris Brandi - no tighty whities here please!! :astonished:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!