Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Omg! I was driving earlier to take my daughter to another town. I couldn't see the car and was blind sided and almost push someone off the interstate. It was scary.

On topic, does anyone know when the next compilation coming in again?

Oh, no, Pugslover4! I'm glad you are ok and your car, too. It is the new one, right? Close call.
    I find it amusing that the chatline guy started out by saying "Thank you for contacting EA Customer Experience", rather than saying "customer service". Here at EA, we don't "serve" customers, we give them an "experience". HAHAHAH!

Yeah, not always the experience you expect or want, but it is definitely an experience...
    Hello everyone! I went to the doctor today and was right, I have a sinus infection. :( I feel so awful! But at least I have some antibiotics now to begin fighting it. I got home juuuust in time to get Le Cirque Esprit for free before the sale ended. Felt kinda like old times rushing to do it!

I hate sinus infections. I have them so frequently I ought to get frequent flier points. At least then it would be more worth the trouble. I'm glad you got the meds you need and I hope you feel better soon!

a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    edited January 2015
    oops, posted something in the wrong thread.
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    Penndra wrote: »
    I'm going to a SCA event. Historical 12th night festival. I usually am a peasant but I like Viking crafts, so now I want to be a Viking. I am learning Nalbinding and already do Knotwork, weaving, and jewelry.

Ooh...I'm wearing my crochet viking helmet next week at MarsCon along with a shirt that says "Don't make me use my opera voice." I will also dress as a sim one of the days I am there. I have a plumbob and various thought and speech bubbles that my husband made. Last year I was the only sim there. Maybe this year some other sim will join me.

I hope you have fun at the SCA festival! Sounds like something I would enjoy.

Cool, we have a MarsCon up here in March, we're not affiliated though, just share a name, perhaps we should become affiliated O.o. :P I am running the Fairie crafts and photos room this year at the one up here.

Being a SIM sounds fun. I've made a plumbob and bubbles for a local Sims meetup couple years ago.

TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Hello everyone! I went to the doctor today and was right, I have a sinus infection. :( I feel so awful! But at least I have some antibiotics now to begin fighting it. I got home juuuust in time to get Le Cirque Esprit for free before the sale ended. Felt kinda like old times rushing to do it!

Now I need to decided if I want to pull up the game for a bit, or take a nap. Both options sound quite appealing. Maybe my sim can take a nap in the game, or I could dream about the game in during my nap!

I hope you feel better. You could have your sim make some soup and take a nap :P Just save first in case you fall asleep and they go do something oddball
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    Ok, I know this is a gameplay question and slightly off-topic, but does anyone know why when I took a picture of my sim yesterday, it gave me a window to post the pic as a memory on my wall, but when I took a picture of my sim today, it didn't?

maybe your sim wasn't doing a very memorable thing today ? What were they doing yesterday?

So it turns out you have to have a sim in the picture for it to become a memory.

original.jpg

This is my new living room, with the nice things @me1620, @penndra, and @charlotteprice gifted me. I recolored practically everything lol!
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @Nonsequitorian‌ oh i like the fun colors your living room! i'm having trouble getting my pictures to become memories, too, but they all have sims in them. i wonder why it didn't work? i'd like to earn the free items by sharing memories, but i'd rather not turn on memories in the game.

i guess i could go in and play one of my old games from back when i left memories turned on. might actually be fun to see some of my sims from way back when, though i was kind of looking forward to going into dragon valley tonight. decisions, decisions.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Omg! I was driving earlier to take my daughter to another town. I couldn't see the car and was blind sided and almost push someone off the interstate. It was scary.

Oh, no, Pugslover4! I'm glad you are ok and your car, too. It is the new one, right? Close call.
    I find it amusing that the chatline guy started out by saying "Thank you for contacting EA Customer Experience", rather than saying "customer service". Here at EA, we don't "serve" customers, we give them an "experience". HAHAHAH!

Yeah, not always the experience you expect or want, but it is definitely an experience...

I hate sinus infections. I have them so frequently I ought to get frequent flier points. At least then it would be more worth the trouble. I'm glad you got the meds you need and I hope you feel better soon!
    Yeah, New car..but scary. Glad I am ok. We freaked out. So glad everything okay. :)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    Radlee wrote: »
    @Nonsequitorian‌ oh i like the fun colors your living room! i'm having trouble getting my pictures to become memories, too, but they all have sims in them. i wonder why it didn't work? i'd like to earn the free items by sharing memories, but i'd rather not turn on memories in the game.

i guess i could go in and play one of my old games from back when i left memories turned on. might actually be fun to see some of my sims from way back when, though i was kind of looking forward to going into dragon valley tonight. decisions, decisions.

I'm having fun recoloring things. I've already changed the floor to purple lol!

You must have decided on the old games, bc I see your memories in the ingame window. :smile:
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Yikes! That does not sound fun at all. Thank you for the well wishes. I am feeling impatient although I know one antibiotic isn't going to make me feel better I wish it would lol. I am counting down until I can take another one and show those germs who's boss!
    I hope you feel better. You could have your sim make some soup and take a nap :P Just save first in case you fall asleep and they go do something oddball
    I ended up doing neither and watched a bunch of Doomsday Preppers on Netflix instead haha. I think I will play in about half an hour though after my MMAO is ready. You guys have inspired me to get the memory achievements.
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    Full Hewnsman CYS for me is 5 points. i'm laughing. FYI for deal tippers i have 37% of the set.

Sorry to hear about that @pugslover4 i hope everyone is ok!

I think i should start keeping track of when sets get a green button that way people know how close they actually are when it comes up on sale or DD.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Oh dear @Pugslover4 I'm glad you and your daughter are okay, how scary! @frozenorangejuic sorry to hear you have a sinus infection, someone at work was off with one of those for the last few days. Not fun : ( @Radlee hope you're feeling better, glad to hear you're finding some time to rest and enjoy your game tonight : ) @Nonsequitorian love the recolours! @Penndra and @trithone how cool is that?! Sounds like fun. Penndra you amaze me with how talented you are between making costumes, running events and weaving and making UFO's float! Trithone you will have to post a pic of this crochet Viking hat - or photoshop it on to your avatar like kellycot1 did with her Sherlock hat - haha. Looks like a lot of people got green buttons today, thanks to Penndra - thank you again for the LLL gift : )
    -
    I think I'm going to play my game tonight too but I am sooo tired. I actually went to the gym tonight for a zumba class. It has been months since I last went - At times I thought I was going to die (okay a little dramatic) but most of the time, I was so tired my balance was off and I nearly tripped myself a few times - :blush: It was so much fun though, a routine I really need to get back into. Maybe I should withhold my Sim time until I have engaged in some form of exercise??...hmnn that might work but I know my mouse arm used to get a great workout when there were ads so maybe that counts as exercise? ;) Anyway, have a great night / day everyone :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    notthecar wrote: »
    Full Hewnsman CYS for me is 5 points. i'm laughing. FYI for deal tippers i have 37% of the set.

Sorry to hear about that @pugslover4 i hope everyone is ok!

I think i should start keeping track of when sets get a green button that way people know how close they actually are when it comes up on sale or DD.

Edit: That's a great idea @notthecar I'm always worried about people over-gifting me or myself over buying items/sets when it's not necessary. Maybe that could be tracked on the DD Spreadsheet in its own column?

• Options
    p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm not sure if everyone knows, but you can edit any post after you post it. So if you realize you forgot to mention something within only a few minutes, you can edit the post and add the new info. One post with 2 sentences can be easier for others to read than 2 posts.

and congrats to @trithone‌ for 1000 comments
    Post edited by p-para-Xylene on
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • Options
    Thanks. Glad I am ok and so is my daughter.

And I need to stop spending all the points oh well. I should have enough for LIVE LAUGH AND LOVE when the DD pop up. And have a wonderful day. I am watching Under The Dome on DVD before playing game Tomorrow!
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    edited January 2015
    There's 7 deals i want between the current deal #327 and #400 totaling 2685 points. Two are sets that have CYS the others are not and i plan on getting as many people to Live, Love Laugh as a can on Sunday. So if you are working on it make sure you have items on your list and let me know your CYS since if i did my math right (which i can't math well so it might be wrong) if you CYS is <1100 it should green download. I should have posted how much tipped it for me.

Whoa my gift tracker must be on the frizz it just said i have gifts and some are from yesterday.
    Thanks @charlotteprice @penndra @cameonet1950 and @trithone for the gifts it brought down my Quaint Cottage price considerably.
    Post edited by notthecar on
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    lol @p-para-Xylene I meant to do what you said but instead, I created a new post and typed the word "Edit" thinking I was editing my previous post - I am tired! Good thing I don't have to drive anywhere tonight, could be dangerous - haha

@notthecar my cys is now at 31% or 575 pts. I'm still unsure how the sale price factors into the calculator. But I don't want anyone to overgift me :( so I will go and eliminate those items from my wishlist right now just in case. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Oh no! I was too late!! :'( Our resident Viking @trithone just gifted me something from that set. I am sooo sorry hon if I made you waste your points :( - Aargh! I feel terrible about that.
    Edited again: Oh dear @p-para-Xylene thank you for the dress. I thought I deleted all of the LLL stuff from my wishlist but that dress was further down the list and not with the other items. Curses! :s I feel even more terrible now :( I'm so sorry about that but thank you again. You all are too kind <3
    Edited one last time and then I'm going to bed!: Okay, maybe everything is okay, @notthecar you said if my CYS is less than 1100 it would be free, but I was looking at my Sale CYS of 505 and not the regular CYS which shows as 1328 so maybe those gifts weren't a waste of points after all, I don't know...I guess I'll find out on Sunday :) Way too much thinking for a Friday night.
    Post edited by simgeek79 on

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    I was wondering where some people saw that this is the last rotation for the DD? I know that this is the final DD list but don't remember see anywhere that it is the final rotation too. I'm currently still expecting it to rotate again.
  • Options
    I'm patiently waiting for World Of Wonder (saturday night for me) and Boardwalk (Feb 9). I am trying to talk myself out of even looking at MMAO so I will save the points I need for those last venues. Last 7 days haven't even had 100 sp of ads. But then if I don't do MMOA, I'm not on the site, and then really won't have ads. I dislike having to use will power.
  • Options
    I was wondering where some people saw that this is the last rotation for the DD? I know that this is the final DD list but don't remember see anywhere that it is the final rotation too. I'm currently still expecting it to rotate again.
    What you say is what I thought: yes, this is last list, but there is no word/limit on how many rotations - expect it to keep going until the store closes, which could be 12 months plus.
    - Maybe there is confusion with last "list" and not last "rotation"?
  • Options

Now I need to decided if I want to pull up the game for a bit, or take a nap. Both options sound quite appealing. Maybe my sim can take a nap in the game, or I could dream about the game in during my nap!

I hope that you feel better soon. Congratulations on getting Le Cirque Esprit for free. It is always nice hearing when someone gets a set for free from the dd. :)

Glad that you and your daughter are both ok.

I'm currently at 8% now owned for Live, Love Laugh. I'm expect my dd cys price to be 515 when it comes up sunday.
  • Options
    I'm patiently waiting for World Of Wonder (saturday night for me) and Boardwalk (Feb 9). I am trying to talk myself out of even looking at MMAO so I will save the points I need for those last venues. Last 7 days haven't even had 100 sp of ads. But then if I don't do MMOA, I'm not on the site, and then really won't have ads. I dislike having to use will power.

I've got only 60 simpoints from the ads this week. The least amount of points since I started keeping track. :( I hope that it is only temporary and the ads come back.
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @wittanthony1 - I sent you a little help for "Live, Laugh, Love" so check your inbox ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    @SpiderCrowWolf sorry you are having so many issues with your account. I hope it all gets straightened out

@Pugslover I am glad you and your daughter are ok. Very scary experience you had!

@frozenorangejuic sorry you have a sinus infection. I hate them. I am glad you have meds. Feel better soon!
  • Options
    Thank you. It's was very scary. At any days I went to another town, there wasn't any others truckers, but today seems like everybody leaving, cuz tonight and tomorrow morning will be having thick fog and lots of truckers want to get out of Wyoming!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,998 Member
    @SpiderCrowWolf - I am sorry you are having difficulties viewing the spreadsheet. I have created a copy of the spreadsheet that is a slim version. I have deleted a lot of the tabs/sheets and the spreadsheet does not refresh every minute like the full version. Also, if you let me know your time zone, I will move that time zone to the column beside UTC.

Here is the link to the Slim Spreadsheet
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top