Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Congrats on getting to finish the set for free you two. :)
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Anyone else need a boost to get Esprit free?
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    Penndra wrote: »
    ... but.... my brain still can't wrap around the wording of rule #3 :P sorry

I think the confusion is in the difference between "item" and "set". If the "item" is at least 10% off, then it helps when it comes time for the "set". The "set" can be whatever percentage off it is, higher or lower than the "item" discount, whatever doesn't matter. What matters is that buying an item on any kind of sale so that you get more than 10% off on it nets you some gain when the "set" goes on sale.
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Options

I could use one, please. It's at 200 sps for me right now. I added an item to the WL.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
  • Options
    Ok, I know this is a gameplay question and slightly off-topic, but does anyone know why when I took a picture of my sim yesterday, it gave me a window to post the pic as a memory on my wall, but when I took a picture of my sim today, it didn't?

• Options
    Ok, I know this is a gameplay question and slightly off-topic, but does anyone know why when I took a picture of my sim yesterday, it gave me a window to post the pic as a memory on my wall, but when I took a picture of my sim today, it didn't?

maybe your sim wasn't doing a very memorable thing today ? What were they doing yesterday?
  • Options

I could use one, please. It's at 200 sps for me right now. I added an item to the WL.

sent :) Did that get you a free button?
  • Options

maybe your sim wasn't doing a very memorable thing today ? What were they doing yesterday?

Yesterday, they were building a snowpeople army. Today, I really just wanted a picture of the lovely living space I've made out of the gifts you, @charlotteprice, and @me1620 have sent me. It's an awesome space :smile:

But you're probably right. There wasn't anything really happening in the picture lol!

• Options
    LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member

You're so kind! I'm at 200SPs, but I think it will be on DD for a little less later in the rotation too.
  • Options

Thank you so much! I am still waiting for the store to acknowledge the new set percentage. It still says I'm only at 16%. We have an hour, though, so I'm hopeful it will go through before the end of the daily deal.

• Options

Yesterday, they were building a snowpeople army. Today, I really just wanted a picture of the lovely living space I've made out of the gifts you, @charlotteprice, and @me1620 have sent me. It's an awesome space :smile:

But you're probably right. There wasn't anything really happening in the picture lol!

a snowpeople army?! Have I not built enough snowmen with my sims??
  • Options

Hehe! If you get the task opportunity to build a snow people army, the task reads something like: "Build 5 snowpeople. With that many snowpeople, you will have an army. Then people will see! YES!, THEY WILL ALL SEE!!"

It's kinda creepy, actually, lol!

• Options

Hehe! If you get the task opportunity to build a snow people army, the task reads something like: "Build 5 snowpeople. With that many snowpeople, you will have an army. Then people will see! YES!, THEY WILL ALL SEE!!"

It's kinda creepy, actually, lol!

omg. Ha. I can't believe I've never gotten that.
  • Options

Thank you so much! I am still waiting for the store to acknowledge the new set percentage. It still says I'm only at 16%. We have an hour, though, so I'm hopeful it will go through before the end of the daily deal.

sometimes logging out and back in updates it for me.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @Nonsequitorian
    @ladybugleslie

There is still a half hour. Let me know if that wasn't enough of a gift and put another one on your wishlist for me. I still have 662 points I planned on gifting and no one else has responded to my offer O.o

I'm just sitting here procrastinating finishing my costume for tomorrow LOL . I'll hang out here till the esprit dd is done. Then... I suppose I'll have to go sew something to finish my Viking dress... dunno why I keep putting it off. All I have to do is figure out what to use for the apron straps and make a pair of matte' broaches. :P It's not quite the last minute yet ROFL I usually do my best work during the car ride to the event *giggle*
  • Options
    @Nonsequitorian
    @ladybugleslie

There is still a half hour. Let me know if that wasn't enough of a gift and put another one on your wishlist for me. I still have 662 points I planned on gifting and no one else has responded to my offer O.o

I'm just sitting here procrastinating finishing my costume for tomorrow LOL . I'll hang out here till the esprit dd is done. Then... I suppose I'll have to go sew something to finish my Viking dress... dunno why I keep putting it off. All I have to do is figure out what to use for the apron straps and make a pair of matte' broaches. :P It's not quite the last minute yet ROFL I usually do my best work during the car ride to the event *giggle*

It updated. My final price was 115sps and I bought it. Thank you! Your gift of 97sps landed me 1700sps in content lol!

What event are you going to? Good luck on your Viking!

• Options
    @Nonsequitorian
    @ladybugleslie

It updated. My final price was 115sps and I bought it. Thank you! Your gift of 97sps landed me 1700sps in content lol!

Welp, I'm already on your wishlist, so what do you need next LOL.
    I'm going to a SCA event. Historical 12th night festival. I usually am a peasant but I like Viking crafts, so now I want to be a Viking. I am learning Nalbinding and already do Knotwork, weaving, and jewelry.
  • Options
    @Nonsequitorian
    @ladybugleslie

omg- Thank you so much!! I was able to get it :)

• Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Omg! I was driving earlier to take my daughter to another town. I couldn't see the car and was blind sided and almost push someone off the interstate. It was scary.

On topic, does anyone know when the next compilation coming in again?
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Omg! I was driving earlier to take my daughter to another town. I couldn't see the car and was blind sided and almost push someone off the interstate. It was scary.

On topic, does anyone know when the next compilation coming in again?

Way to get back to what's important LOL! I can't stop laughing
    Full Hewnsman in four hours 46%
    Post edited by Penndra on
  • Options
    @Nonsequitorian
    @ladybugleslie

omg- Thank you so much!! I was able to get it :)

woot woot!
  • Options
    @Nonsequitorian
    @ladybugleslie

I'm going to a SCA event. Historical 12th night festival. I usually am a peasant but I like Viking crafts, so now I want to be a Viking. I am learning Nalbinding and already do Knotwork, weaving, and jewelry.

Big Smile! Thank you for your offer. I'm feeling very well gifted right now and should wait for that moodlet to wear off before I ask for any more gifts :smiley:

I'm sorry it took so long to respond - I was on the chatline with EA customer service to explore options for getting credit for things that aren't showing right in the store. The guy didn't exactly fix my problems, but he gave me the simpoints that would have resulted if he had fixed the problem, so I guess it works out in the end. So now I'm going to stockpile awhile and see if I live long enough to buy Midnight Hollow Gold in my lifetime lol!

I find it amusing that the chatline guy started out by saying "Thank you for contacting EA Customer Experience", rather than saying "customer service". Here at EA, we don't "serve" customers, we give them an "experience". HAHAHAH!

I have another friend who is learning nalbinding. Sounds very intricate. Good luck with it!

• Options
    @Nonsequitorian
    @ladybugleslie

Big Smile! Thank you for your offer. I'm feeling very well gifted right now and should wait for that moodlet to wear off before I ask for any more gifts :smiley:

I'm sorry it took so long to respond - I was on the chatline with EA customer service to explore options for getting credit for things that aren't showing right in the store. The guy didn't exactly fix my problems, but he gave me the simpoints that would have resulted if he had fixed the problem, so I guess it works out in the end. So now I'm going to stockpile awhile and see if I live long enough to buy Midnight Hollow Gold in my lifetime lol!

I find it amusing that the chatline guy started out by saying "Thank you for contacting EA Customer Experience", rather than saying "customer service". Here at EA, we don't "serve" customers, we give them an "experience". HAHAHAH!

I have another friend who is learning nalbinding. Sounds very intricate. Good luck with it!

I get the EA experience in their Chat Help. Very fun :)

I am hoping I will run across someone at the event who can show me some basics. Last year there I bought the bone needle and yarn snips. I have a ball of pretty wool yarn and I want to make a pair of liners for my wooden shoes.
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Hello everyone! I went to the doctor today and was right, I have a sinus infection. :( I feel so awful! But at least I have some antibiotics now to begin fighting it. I got home juuuust in time to get Le Cirque Esprit for free before the sale ended. Felt kinda like old times rushing to do it!

Now I need to decided if I want to pull up the game for a bit, or take a nap. Both options sound quite appealing. Maybe my sim can take a nap in the game, or I could dream about the game in during my nap!
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member

Ooh...I'm wearing my crochet viking helmet next week at MarsCon along with a shirt that says "Don't make me use my opera voice." I will also dress as a sim one of the days I am there. I have a plumbob and various thought and speech bubbles that my husband made. Last year I was the only sim there. Maybe this year some other sim will join me.

I hope you have fun at the SCA festival! Sounds like something I would enjoy.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top