The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should be a game pack? what should be Expansion?

With EA Announcing game Pack for the Sims 4.What do guys think should be a game pack? what should be Expansion?

Comments

• Options
    Bluedragon714Bluedragon714 Posts: 47 Member
    Personally, I think Late Night or city Expansion should cross over into a game pack. Unless EA add more stuff into it.

I also would like an art Art Studio game pack. Will they bring back the ability to paint other sim.

An Romantic date game pack with slow dancing, romantic row boat, kiss up the arm.and sims reacting to see affection show in public.I would've said picnic too.But, I think were going get that soon with the up coming game pack.

and Music Band game pack where you set up a Rock Band, Folk Band or Classic singer.and Perform at dance halls.
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,333 Member
    An Athletics: Health and Fitness game pack.

A Natural Disaster game pack with hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and sink holes. Imagine Windows shattering or the ground breaking below your Sims feet. Your Sims Car or Bed falling in a sink hole with a chance of rescuing Sims from the sink hole by a fireman or they die.

A Wild Life Pets game pack. They usually have Pets expansion packs but they should expand on it. Maybe own a lion, tiger or bear. Those types of animals would be great for the camp grounds too. Dogs and Cats with the ability to behave like "human" Sims by chatting. I'm thinking of characters like Scooby doo or Brain Griffin who can talk to humans. Dogs should be-able to swim too.

If I think of anything else. I'll add it.
  • Options
    101Gamer101Gamer Posts: 131 Member
    Open World Game Pack
    The Sims 4 is about Emotions and reduced CPU power consumption. Right?
    Also, complete agree with this.
  • Options
    KoalagirllKoalagirll Posts: 297 Member
    I really think that they should make a Pets expansion pack. It was my personal favorite expansion of the Sims 3. I have made a decision that I will not buy any expansions that they come out with until a Pets one comes out. I NEED one. All of my friends who have Sims 4 agree with me and will also hold off on buying expansion packs. We want to wait for the Pets one, if there will be one.
  • Options
    cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    I thought Game Pack was the new name for an Expansion Pack at first.....I'm so stupid
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Options
    sofisky123sofisky123 Posts: 88 Member
    i want something like world adventures but don't know if i can be done with closed worlds and lots?
  • Options
    pelayodsovb6pelayodsovb6 Posts: 78 Member
    I think that even though EA make this pack they will do an expansion pack associated with travelling.
  • Options
    Bluedragon714Bluedragon714 Posts: 47 Member
    sofisky123 wrote: »
    i want something like world adventures but don't know if i can be done with closed worlds and lots?

Its my understanding EA will be making Stuff packs, game Packs, and Expansion pack for The Sims 4. In the near future. and from the sound of it. EA might be working on making the Sims 4 open world. Now if this happens or not is a good question? Am still waiting on the return of Toddlers into Sims 4. Again, something else. Where we have to play the waiting game.To see if it happens. But, am hopeful for the time being.

In the end. am not sure how much will be gained and lost with the Sims 4.But, I think we're have more of idea after the coming year.

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    cale2003 wrote: »
    I thought Game Pack was the new name for an Expansion Pack at first.....I'm so stupid

No thankfully :D

it seems the game packs are its instead of a Sims 4 store!

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member
    > @cale2003 said:
    > I thought Game Pack was the new name for an Expansion Pack at first.....I'm so stupid

you are not the only one. I thought the game pack was the new expansion packs which included the extra stuff pack with it too