Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yanti Sims 4 builds-NEW-23 June 2017- Cascade House -Pg 46

Comments

• Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your Modern Pool House is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The roofing and the curved part at the front of the build looks great! Nice texture of the exterior. It looks very nice how you have done the two pools! The water fountain features around the bottom edges of the upper level pool looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the upper level pool! The way you have placed the windows in the home looks very nice. Very nice balconies.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The green colour of the bedhead wall in one of the double bedroom looks nice, and it looks great how you have placed bookcases on the wall either side of the bed. Sims will enjoy reading a book whilst laying in bed. Very nice window study desk areas in each of the bedrooms for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk tables using a computer. The blossom and green plants either side of the study desks are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there.The modern type of furniture that you have used through the home suits the type of build very well. Very nice shades of colours that you have used for the walls through the home. The white of the robe hanging on the wall in the bathroom and the white colour of the other furnishings looks nice with the colour of the walls. Very nice kitchen and dining room! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the glass dining table. The type of dining seats that you have used there suits the type of home well. Very nice corner bar area. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there after their meal. The drinks display cabinet looks great on the wall there. The curved sink counter looks great. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The pans on the wall and the mugs rack on the side counter are nice kitcheh touches there. It looks nice the type of blinds that you have used in the rooms. Each of the bedrooms look nice. Very nice sofa seating sitting area in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting and resting. They will have fun playing chess on the window chess table with the sunlight coming in through the window.
    It is a very nice modern home. :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Big 'WOW', your modern house has taken my breath away, it is so wonderful! Fantastic structure/architecture with stunningly beautiful interiors, love everything about this build :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    OOOOO Ms Yanti!! Love the curves!! Great colors! Pools look sooooo inviting!! When is your party??
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Oooh, neat! The interiors are beautiful (as always) and that curved roof piece is so eye-catching! I also love what you've done with the pools, the stand-alone wall sections and the choice of fencing for the lot edge and roof edging. Excellent modern build Yanti! :D
  • Options
    Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    Love your builds. Glad to see you at it again in TS4 :) I especially love the modern ones on pages 8 and 12. The hobbt inspired house looks awesome too.
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hi Yanti, I just saw this over on Bree's sharing thread and I had to zip over to tell you how Absolutely Fantastic this is!!! Your architecture on this is incredible! It's just as gorgeous on the interior too. Definitely has to go into my Fave's. :)<3<3
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @yanti - This is brilliant!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I just shared a modern/contemporary house with 2 swimming pools! It also has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living room, large kitchen/diner, library, outside barbecue/dining area and 3 balconies! I hope you guys like my build. You can find my build in the gallery under my origin id yanti68

Here are some pics:

7-11-14_17-36600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-39600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-38-2600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-42600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-43600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-45600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-44-2600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-45-2600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-44600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-46600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-49-2600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-49600x375.jpg

7-11-14_17-39-3600x375.jpg

I am in love with this house! I NEED this house!
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Wow! Your modern house is simply stunning Yanti! I love it! Delicious subtle interiors and beautiful pools! :)<3
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Ok. This house is i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e
  • Options
    pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Gorgeous :)
    Stunning ;)
    Amazing :D
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Wow Yanti, the exterior is super elegant and modern! You have such a creative knack for building, each build is so unique and beautiful. I love the interior and colors you've used. :) Fav'd!! :blush:
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    I love it Yanti. Nice use of color and decor. Very mod feel.
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited November 2014
    Wow! Your pool house is awesome! :D
    I like your modern/contemporary feel in your architecture, especially with curved roof at the front. Your landscaping and backyard is amazing too. I like the way on building two pools backyard. This will make a super blast pool party, if there is that kind of party. Your interior and furnishings are awesome too! I love the way of how you mix and match the color between wall patterns, flooring, and furniture, especially with curtains.
    Gonna love it. :)

Oh and by the way, I already followed you in the gallery. :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    FarfallaCaraFarfallaCara Posts: 61 Member
    Hello Yanti!! Congratulations, you are an artist (*) . Every house is unique, amazing, and beautiful. I am fascinated by the last <3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Ooh, very nice modern, Yanti! I love the exterior architecture and pools, and in the interior, I really like what you did with the slight color changes on the shades.

Thanks Bry! So nice to hear that you liked my modern build. Hugs :D
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Love your modern contemporary house.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    Love all your builds! <3 Hobitat is my favourite at the moment. Great job!
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
  • Options
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I haven't had a chance to look throughout the whole thread yet but wanted to say that yanti your builds are always so beautifully designed and completed like a true artist B)

I can always tell it yours before even reading the post <3

You really are one of a kind with your building **hugs**

I will check out the other builds :s

bookmarked thread <3

Awww! Thank you Marcel! That is so sweet! Hugs :D
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Lovely home yanti :D Very modern and it feels a little futuristic (but still earthy) too.
    Don't know if that was intentional, but it's certainly not a bad thing! :)

Oh and I love the pools! Such a nice touch to this fabulous home :D Nice work with the landscaping too!
  • Options
    Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    @yanti68 - I love your modern pool house! It looks beautiful! Such a creative use of (what must be) The Sims 4 roofing tools to create the curvature on the side of the house. Stunning architecture! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Options
    lessthanzero1013lessthanzero1013 Posts: 464 Member
    Seeing this modern pool house in game makes my eyes drop! :blush: I know I already commented but I had to come back and give you some mad props on this. Once again, you did an amazing job!! :wink::smiley:
    Feel free to add me on Origin: lessthanzero1013
    00d43057-3a6e-4d56-8f19-6ae0d13c18ba_zps7c6fa94e.jpg
  • Options
    Rc_shabba wrote: »
    awesome work I really like it B)

Thanks for stopping by and for checking out my build! So glad that you liked it! Hugs :D