Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Survey? NOW INCLUDES SCREENSHOTS

Comments

• Options
    deibreakdeibreak Posts: 386 Member
    When I saw that supernatural ep I almost screamed! So excited for that! Supernatural is a huge part of my gameplay!! I love the ideas, I do want witches though. Oh and the other ideas are cool too.
  • Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Mini-games, mini-games, and more mini-games. I want my sandbox!
  • Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    OOooh! Lucky! I wish I could take the survey! I'm gonna go check my email right now!
  • Options
    MaximusTimeMaximusTime Posts: 25 New Member
    Studio City and City Life *______* Please Maxis!!! PLEASE!!!! Bring back Studio City!! The whole idea to use in-game camera to create your own movies and share it through gallery - its the best idea for Superstar EP! *__* Oh I really hope lots of people voted for that expansion!
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    I didnt get squat!
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    I didn't get any survey .... I am so jealous
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    I want all of those EPs except supernatural.

Super agree ... I bought the supernatural in sims 3... Finally I am so mad of that and have to uninstall that....
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Not surprised I didn't get it because I never do. I like Town Life.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    Supernatural :3 I like playing as supernatural sims but the business one sounds good too. I'm so checking my email for this.
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • Options
    Claire17Claire17 Posts: 655 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I didn't get this (most likely wouldn't even be considered as I haven't bought Sims 4 yet) but the two that strike me as most interesting as per my style of play are Town Life and Business Owner EPS.

I got the survey and I haven't bought the Sims4 yet. Some of the questions were on if any of the EPs in the survey would make me more likely to get the basegame so I thin they're looking for as wide a range of people as possible for the survey.

• Options
    katgagenkatgagen Posts: 76 Member
    Studio City and City Life *______* Please Maxis!!! PLEASE!!!! Bring back Studio City!! The whole idea to use in-game camera to create your own movies and share it through gallery - its the best idea for Superstar EP! *__* Oh I really hope lots of people voted for that expansion!
    I so totally agree with you on that one that ep would be amazeing for sure :D

• Options
    katgagenkatgagen Posts: 76 Member
    I really hope the gurus read this about what we all want and tbh it sounds like we all like the ideas of at least a couple of the expansion packs and also all of the expansion packs I really do hope they do go for the fame and fortune one as others have said the idea of making movies via a sim in the game with all the different styles and then posting it to the gallery sounds absolutely amazing for us to all vote on each others movie skills that would be one of the best expansion packs if they did bring that out but like i said i cant see them sending out surveys like this just for the sake of it to a lot of simmers if they werent intending to at least do a couple of the eps fingers crossed aye :D
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    katgagen wrote: »
    I really hope the gurus read this about what we all want and tbh it sounds like we all like the ideas of at least a couple of the expansion packs and also all of the expansion packs I really do hope they do go for the fame and fortune one as others have said the idea of making movies via a sim in the game with all the different styles and then posting it to the gallery sounds absolutely amazing for us to all vote on each others movie skills that would be one of the best expansion packs if they did bring that out but like i said i cant see them sending out surveys like this just for the sake of it to a lot of simmers if they werent intending to at least do a couple of the eps fingers crossed aye :D

Yup i agree with you on the fame and fortune ep! I love the sound of that but hope they add models and make it more like superstar in TS1.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I didn't get a survey :(
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Simmons1234Simmons1234 Posts: 186 Member
    I hope we get supernaturals.
  • Options
    SketchSketch Posts: 430 Member
    I like the sounds of Business Owner, City Living and Fame and Fortune. City Living and Fame and Fortune sound like Late Night split apart. :(
    Shj7guV.png
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    Really hoping for the business expansion pack!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,611 Member
    The Fame and Fortune one. Yes, someone, make it happen.

Haha, the maid career one in the Active Career EP. XD I wouldn't want to control my sims cleaning stuff. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    No survey here. I'm a UK buyer if that makes a difference?

I wanna get my opinion heard. I'd be probably go with Town Life for best option right now, with Business Owner a close second. Furthermore i'd debunk Supernatural, Health and Welness and Fame and Fortune. Those last 3 are ones I wouldn't buy (at retail price anyway)

I wont be mad if they're made because other people enjoy different aspects of the gameplay that I don't personally but i'd be annoyed if they were made first or even soon, when there's major improvements that need to be made don't be programing in vampires and mud baths first, please EA.
  • Options
    worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    Yes, gimme all of them! Well, almost all of them. While I do like the idea of Health and Wellness, I don't think it should be its own EP. Personally, I think it should be combined with the Business Owner EP. It does talk about managing a wellness center.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,758 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    The Town Life one interests me. I made up a big post on why I felt Town Life should have been an EP theme instead of a stuff pack theme in TS3.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/399835.page

I still want my bookworms and writers to meet with a group of friends for scones and latte's as they poor over the latest book or manuscript.
    Screenshot-907.jpg

All of those sound good to me. I look forward to the EPs.

Maybe if we could get open restaurants in the sims 2- the bookworms could sometimes meet in the restaurants. Or for times one doesn't eat in the restaurants-one of the group members (your sim or another member) could could a snack for the group (Banana bread).

@others, Actually I believe City Living and Fame and Fortune do kind of play across each other. Since Julie Andrews wasn't in the movies till Mary Poppins but she had been in stuff on stage like "Roger and Hammerstien's Cinderella, Lowe's Camlot, and a play called The Boyfriend" before she was Mary Poppins or Maria from Sound of Music (and that doesn't count the teens years in Britain when she did roles like Humpty Dumpty and a pantomime production of Cinderella and Jack and the Beanstalk). For instance if you watch OUAT, the actor playing Anna has been on stage but has never been until now before a camera and she's a newcomer.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    MrHotter wrote: »
    What I find interesting is that they don't mention supernatural sims in anything but the supernatural expansion. I guess that makes sense, but I'm used to getting a new supernatural in every expansion.

Lmao they actually did! The Active Careers EP mentioned that Scientists could discover aliens and alien worlds. So aliens would probably be in that EP, not in Seasons this time :D
    Sorry for bringing this old post back, guys ;)
  • Options
    NeroTrippeNeroTrippe Posts: 66 Member
    Supernatural should have more than vamps and ghosts (OI Wheres there a vacation EP!?)
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I didn't get the survey. :'(
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    Whatever they bring out there will be angst so many people love different things I hated Running a buisness but loved supernaturals.
    I personaly do not beleive I can be personaly catered for but with the polls I could have some influence but my votes will not please all. I do not think EA can ever win. So many complaints if they bring out an EP that does not please all the complainers.