Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Survey? NOW INCLUDES SCREENSHOTS

Comments

• VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member

Rinilex wrote: »
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    What kind of stuff do you want to see, Vlax?

First two off the top,

Fast Lane - add cars and car play, demolition derbies, monster trucks, racing, ect.

Lake Time - Neighborhood with huge lake zone and all the appropriate activities, like boating, skiing, camping, cave exploring ect.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that stuff added back to the game, but at this point they need to combine like 3 EP ideas into 1 EP if I were to judge by the content that base came with.

"Fast Lane" couldn't be any more of a man's idea if it tried. :p But I do like Lake Time.

Yeah, I can agree with that. Being 2 games on now, they should really be looking in that direction, though I wouldn't count on EA doing anything of the sort when they can stretch it out to sell more. But combining all the generic Family/ Seasons/ Pets EPs into one or two packs would be ideal.

Allow me to appeal to estrogen then. Loading the kid into the car and heading out to shop, drive in movies, making out in the car, drive in food places, car washes and gas stations, driving zones between neighborhoods, ect.

You've got a strange idea of the female mind if you think it involves gas stations and driving zones.

Like scenic zones between neighborhoods? Gas station where you pull up and like 3 Sims run out as if its 1950's full service?

Nahh. Cars isn't the way to go for women.

It'd have been better to go with nail salons or something. :p

So you never wanted a car wash, or drive in theater, or curbside diner in 3?

• RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member

First two off the top,

Fast Lane - add cars and car play, demolition derbies, monster trucks, racing, ect.

Lake Time - Neighborhood with huge lake zone and all the appropriate activities, like boating, skiing, camping, cave exploring ect.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that stuff added back to the game, but at this point they need to combine like 3 EP ideas into 1 EP if I were to judge by the content that base came with.

"Fast Lane" couldn't be any more of a man's idea if it tried. :p But I do like Lake Time.

Yeah, I can agree with that. Being 2 games on now, they should really be looking in that direction, though I wouldn't count on EA doing anything of the sort when they can stretch it out to sell more. But combining all the generic Family/ Seasons/ Pets EPs into one or two packs would be ideal.

Allow me to appeal to estrogen then. Loading the kid into the car and heading out to shop, drive in movies, making out in the car, drive in food places, car washes and gas stations, driving zones between neighborhoods, ect.

You've got a strange idea of the female mind if you think it involves gas stations and driving zones.

Like scenic zones between neighborhoods? Gas station where you pull up and like 3 Sims run out as if its 1950's full service?

Eh. I suppose a drive in theatre would be cool, and I'm always appreciative of non-rabbit holes places for your Sims to hang out. But I'm not bothered about car washes.
  • FlewingFlewing Posts: 95 Member
    Fame & Fortune PLEASE
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    tumblr_m7r2x2ZaAo1r3ovdbo1_400.gif
  • COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    These ideas... Just.. Just... :|

mayweather-money.gif

Hope you don't mind.. :p
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    I'd love to see a "Legacy" expansion pack. For those that do want all the family legacy type play. I think most people that do stories want these.

I think they mostly sound good. Health and wellness sound like it should just be thrown into some other EPs doesn't sound like a strong standalone.

As long as they aren't laggy, which has stopped me from buying a lot of S3 ones. AND hopefully the price won't be astronomical, seeing as the base game itself was more than it should have been IMO.
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »

First two off the top,

Also strange to think loading kids into any car is appealing.

Trust me it's not.... I have a 3 year old!! :\
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member

First two off the top,

Eh. I suppose a drive in theatre would be cool, and I'm always appreciative of non-rabbit holes places for your Sims to hang out. But I'm not bothered about car washes.

In the end its ultimately about how well its done. What concerns me is looking at these pretty much same exact ideas in the context to the expecting the same standard of content that came with base. If that be the case they need like wrap 3 of these ideas into one EP.

• Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member

First two off the top,

Unless we are talking about Danica Patrick! :)
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Ewilson this is such good stuff!!! Im mad about the town life option
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    edited October 2014
    Me this time to EA :
    tumblr_mhpwu3O1TR1ribnwko1_250.gif
  • 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    Yes i had this survey, really hope the town life one becomes a reality, also some of the careers so great to like detectives and doctors
    My origin id is sim2011
  • ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    Ewilson this is such good stuff!!! Im mad about the town life option

Thanks ceejay! Why are you mad about the town life option?
  • constanceconstance Posts: 1,379 Member
    edited October 2014
    That Town Life is expansion sounds dope as f*ck.

*edit* Perform surgeries?! :O :O I need this in my life.
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    If they make a 'Health and Wellness' expansion pack I will lose all faith in EA.

Yea i agree with you on that!! It just sounds so boring!!

• SpidersWebSpidersWeb Posts: 1,027 Member
    steve7859 wrote: »
    If they make a 'Health and Wellness' expansion pack I will lose all faith in EA.

mmmm new flavors of lettuce
    Performance, Price, Portability - pick two.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    All those look great, but I'd prefer to see the City Expansion last just in order to make sure that experience developing with TS4's engine is maximized before attempting to remake a city like Bridgeport. Late Night was my favorite expansion so I do want a sequel to it to from experience developing with this system.

I checked my own email to see if I got I got the survey email, but sadly no dice. I got something different from EA, so I'm content.
  • AyuismAyuism Posts: 286 Member
    I just read the details of the EPs for this survey... is it okay to cry? I'm literally tearing up and how AMAZING each and every EP sounds. I NEED THEM ALL NOW. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH THEY COST!
  • KShannonKShannon Posts: 223 Member
    Health and Wellness should be rolled into one of the other expansions. The rest all sound interesting.

I'm a bit sad not to see Pets or Generations sequels in there.
  • AnaCecilia63AnaCecilia63 Posts: 190 Member
    This:
    Penelope wrote: »
    They all sound great except for the health and wellness one. *Shudder* It sounds like with that EP, we'd be getting YET ANOTHER gym. Boring! And I have no intention of ever sending my Sims to a spa.

...aaand this:
    steve7859 wrote: »

Our sims have had a little too much of gyms in TS4.
    My Tumblr
    My Blog
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win". ~ Mahatma Gandhi.
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I NEED THAT SUPERNATURAL EP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^R#&#@&*@#(*5z8&*@#(**(@*(@(*A
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    At first I was super-exited when I saw the "Become Mayor" feature, now I`m not so sure about it anymore.
    Let me elaborate a little: Last week I staged an election on my blog and had my follower vote for one of six partys, then they had to vote among the victorious party´s members for mayor. The winning party and the mayor already have impact in my game, i.e. each party promised a different building to be erected, has a unique attitude about the two-world-or-one situation of Willow Creek and Oasis Springs and will pass different rules for example for immigration (townie reproduction and creation of new sims). If I can have all of this already, I´m afraid an EP that gives me official rules for what a mayor can/must/must not do will only mess with my sandbox. To me that´s the most important aspect of whatever feature will be implemented: our freedom to make the game our own and that´s what I want the developement team to bear in mind.
    That said I´d probably settle for the supernatural EP first.
  • SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited October 2014
    Post edited by Sunirose on
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Thanks for posting this. I have never gotten any survey from EA. very keen for the business and town life packs.