Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    @Anmirla and @kforti thank you so much for your help! :)
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thx @Anmirla for The Dandy Lady, but More Magic! is being stubborn and not dropping within "Free" range. (Down to 435 and at a loss as to what else is needed to drag it down, already own the most expensive items.)

And stuck bits from Brunch At The Old Mill on my wishlist to get the stairs since I dunno if the Prism factory is still available. (Have completely forgotten the name of it! Had stairs that you could tuck stuff under and you can make jewelry there out of glass, etc.)
  • Options
    DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hi @Anmirla, thanks for your gift. Now up to 46% and the price has dropped to 60sp. Am now sorely tempted.
    Cheers
    Simon
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton#
  • Options
    rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you for the gifts Anmirla and kforti for bringing down the price of the Luxury Resort Attire set. Now I own 19% of the set. And SimsAddiction968 thanks for the boots and outfit, just in case you didn't see my thank you message on your page. You are all so wonderful, thanks a lot.

Wishlist: (store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rosehrtgirl#)
  • Options
    CainMarkoCainMarko Posts: 55 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'd like to say thank you to Anmirla for the counter. It does help a lot.
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=CainMarko
    Post edited by CainMarko on
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    Thank you for the gifts they are great....
    I am still working on several sets and all helps would be wonderful
    WL - http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ladydarkmoon24
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I just remembered a brainwave I had earlier today. Trying really hard to make a covered outdoor eating area at Hobart's Hideaway (Haven't re-named it yet.) led to me wishing that I had the One with Earth Garden Gazebo as a shade giver, dunno if it would work the way I want it but I won't know unless I try. (And yeah, I got a lot on my wishlist but checking into the Brunch at the old Mill I actually wanna try the Canning Station but it's NFS on it's own, so with that, the Harvest Stands and the Bohemian Garden set all I would need is the Banana Tree and the Plasma Fruit and I'd have all the seeds available! *Sorry, got a funny obsession with gardening.*)
  • Options
    piglovinggirlpiglovinggirl Posts: 124 Member
    @Anmirla - it does help! I normally keep things that are part of sets that are on sale on the top of my list for easy access, but with my university back in session, I have not been as diligent with that. Of course, any item on my wishlist is a big help; so thank you so much; this item is one I really wanted because it is the best for my mother's bed in my TS3 version of my real-life childhood home!

@kforti - thank you so much for the lights! I am pretty sure that was the last item from that set that I wanted!
  • Options
    FizzeroosterFizzerooster Posts: 60 Member
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Thank you so much for the dress @Anmirla. I really love the dress that you gifted me. It helped bring my cys price down more for the Homecoming set. :)
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm very behind on some thank yous! Thank you for all of your generous gifts @GloryGal123, @kforti, and @Anmirla. I'm so close to getting the Midcentury Modern Dining set finished.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Aaronsims
    Post edited by Aaronsims on
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    @front360 @Anmirla @kforti @bethp62 Thanks so much to everyone that gifted me, I was able to complete both Hacienda Luxury and Villa Paraiso :D
  • Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    EuroGirL87 wrote: »
    @front360 @Anmirla @kforti @bethp62 Thanks so much to everyone that gifted me, I was able to complete both Hacienda Luxury and Villa Paraiso :D

Your welcome I'm glad you were able to get both sets :smiley: Now what set is next for you?
    front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    Everyone is very welcome :) As long as the ads hold out I will keep gifting, just takes a few days to accumulate some more points ..
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you to @monday_34 @kforti and @Anmirla !!! Not quite there yet, but getting close!
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 772 Member
    Thanks to both @Anmirla and @kforti for the lovely gifts I discovered this morning. :)
  • Options
    FizzeroosterFizzerooster Posts: 60 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you all for so many gifts.. I really don't know what to say <3

I sent a few small gifts out to some of you. I hope you like them :)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    D'aw! TY @Fizzerooster for the Well from Brunch at The Old Mill. :) And fingers crossed on the Bohemian Garden set being Free! (Coming up on DD in 2+ hours)
    Post edited by Cynth220 on
  • Options
    HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Thank you @Anmirla! I really don´t know what to say to all of you gifters, you are just so generous! :D
  • Options
    rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    Thank you for the gifts SimsAddiction968 and front360. Luxury Resort Attire almost at 50% owned, and that chandelier was beautiful.

Wishlist: (store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rosehrtgirl)
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    A huge huge thank you to @front360 who very generously sent me ten items to help me complete the Stancke collection. It turned green and I could just download it. So many generous people here, I feel so stingy now, I need to help more wishlisters!
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    So many really generous gifters lately. Several people have hit my wish list up multiple times. I was able to finish off Midcentury Modern Dining and have moved to Waning Moon. Thanks so much @front360 @EuroGirlL87 and @Duissane
  • Options
    Congratz to @Aaronsims for completing his wished set of Mid-century Modern Dining! (Shame the Duke of Bows Fair isn't eligible for CYS otherwise I'd be on that like well.....can't exactly say it here.) Also I've made a new friend through this, @Fizzierooster! She is such a sweetie, I'm sure we're gonna get along great, even if I don't chat much. ;) Still interested in the Brunch at the Old Mill set (oddity with that is most of it's available for 25sp per piece yet the whole thing is 1700sp, guess the difference is made up by the trio of darling items that are special.) if anyone has points to spare.