Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Thanks, to @burtnick, for the Fickle Fortune window! The Drifter's Desire set is a bit closer now, at 27%!
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    Hey all. Just want to say thanks again to those who helped me with sets before. I really did appreciate it :)

I have updated my wish list and I am now working towards getting the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty and Frontier Finds if anyone is willing to help.

Frontier Finds are #'s 1-7
    Sandy Shoals are #'s 8-14

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bcsmas
  • Options
    CainMarkoCainMarko Posts: 55 Member
    edited October 2014
    @Kittykat8103 Thank you for the ceiling lights they were a great help getting the kitchen finished..
    @Simsaddiction968 I really appreciate the gifts of the sink and beverage machine.

I picked up the ultra bathroom on sale and with the things I have been gifted I have enough points to get the kitchen + bath set. It's funny, that one is only 70 points, but the rest of the kitchen alone is 415.
    I'm going to try to gather the outdoor set next.
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=CainMarko

I've noticed people saying that the store is closing. Is there some official announcement about it or is it just speculation since the sims4 has been released? I'd like to know for sure, I'd hate to have it shutdown before I can collect everything.
    Post edited by CainMarko on
  • Options
    PersonaNotAvailablPersonaNotAvailabl Posts: 23 Member
    Hello everyone! I am kind of new to the online part of the Sims and I suppose I want to join the community.
    I am looking for people to friend that I can give in game gifts to, in order to receive achievements.

In terms of sets I am currently working on Fifth Avenue Fashions and The Jazz Age Wear.

I currently do not have any of the items from the Fifth Avenue Fashions collection, but my most desired items are Sophisticated Updo, More Volume Pompadour, Simply Sophisticated Collared Dress, and Simply Sophisticated Dress.

From The Jazz Age Wear collection I am still missing Flapper Fabulous, Chorus Girl Curl and The Bee's Knees.

Any help is much appreciated, and again, if you would like to be friends please add me.

Thank you everyone!
  • Options
    burtnickburtnick Posts: 489 Member
    Hi @personanotavailabl, welcome to the forums. We can't access your wishlist unless you post a link. Feel free to add me :)
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,239 Member
    Hello everyone! I am kind of new to the online part of the Sims and I suppose I want to join the community.<br />
    I am looking for people to friend that I can give in game gifts to, in order to receive achievements.<br />
    <br />
    In terms of sets I am currently working on Fifth Avenue Fashions and The Jazz Age Wear.<br />
    <br />
    I currently do not have any of the items from the Fifth Avenue Fashions collection, but my most desired items are Sophisticated Updo, More Volume Pompadour, Simply Sophisticated Collared Dress, and Simply Sophisticated Dress.<br />
    <br />
    From The Jazz Age Wear collection I am still missing Flapper Fabulous, Chorus Girl Curl and The Bee's Knees.<br />
    <br />
    Any help is much appreciated, and again, if you would like to be friends please add me.<br />
    <br />
    Thank you everyone!

I hope this is the correct link for your wishlist:

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=PersonaNotavailabl
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thank you @bluegayle_ for the Green Leaves and @Anmirla for Fairyfly! I'm now at 58% for Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire, 435 SimPoints.
    BUT, I've seen that the original Faire Folk Attire is currently on sale October 15th, so instead of 435 SimPoints, it's only 265 SimPoints.
    I appreciate any help :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MangAnimeJe
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    Thanks to @KittyKat8103 for helping me. Still working on the Live Laugh Love and Romanza sets. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=strangeseraph
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    ty @burtnick for the GoGo Boots, got them last night and decided to say ty today.
  • Options
    rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for everyone who helped me on the Luxury Resort Attire set. I was able to get the rest of the set for free when it appeared on Daily Deal this morning. Yay! A nice start to a new day. So now I am working on the Live, Laugh, Love set. I moved the set to the top of my wishlist from the bottom of the list.

I am now a member too, so I can now post links. Wow! Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rosehrtgirl

Post edited by rosehrtgirl on
  • Options
    brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited October 2014
    thank-you38.gif

Thank you very much @Duissane and @moman2kids for the gifts!

@moman2kids - The Sit Down Affair menswear is beautiful and it will be nice for my male Sims to have some pretty new formalwear. :blush:

@Duissane - Thank you for the nice girls dress! It was a very nice choice. :blush:

Currently the LLL set is at 65% for me! It's great that I'm getting closer! :D

My wl is now happily updated. Here are the things from the LLL set:
    #5, 6, 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20

These numbers should be correct unless I am gifted again!

Thank you again for the wonderful gifts! :blush: (All recent posts liked to this point, too, as long as I was dropping by.) ;)
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited October 2014
    CainMarko wrote: »
    I've noticed people saying that the store is closing. Is there some official announcement about it or is it just speculation since the sims4 has been released? I'd like to know for sure, I'd hate to have it shutdown before I can collect everything.

@CainMarko - I have stopped by the store forums a few times and many have asked this same question. Thankfully there has been no statement from EA that the store will close soon, or giving a date when it shall. We can only speculate about a closing date. Hope that helps ease your worries. :)
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    All I know for sure is that Sims 4 just doesn't support the Store at all but with just as many Sims 3 fans still running about I doubt it's gonna be anytime soon.

And a HUGE thank you goes out to @dorseypjd for the Gazebo and all 3 Color Me Chimney pieces. Certainly gonna have fun exploring how I can use these objects!

Edit: HOLY F---! I just went from like 6-7% (maybe more, I haven't looked at it in a little bit) to 32% done on the Bohemian Garden set! And I'm at 9% for the Old Mill set, so cleaning and updating are needed.
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    I've been out all day with this piercing migraine that just does not want to go away.... but I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to @burtnick for the twirler outfit. I'm now at 81% on Le Cirque Celebration, thank you! I'll be sure to hit up your wishlist when I return :)

And You're very welcome @CainMarko and @strangeseraph :)

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    5heWo1f5heWo1f Posts: 13 New Member
    edited October 2014
    Hello everyone!
    I hope you all are having a lovely Friday ;] A big thanks to the thread creator vampyrelucia, the gifters who've gifted, all future gifters, and good luck to all who need sets completed! I'll be sending out some gifts as well!

Working towards: "Bohemian Garden" ~ "Brunch At The Old Mill" ~ "Make A Wish Compilation" ~ "Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining"

Wishlist ( sorry I can't post links yet ): store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=5heWo1f
    Cheers&Goodluck to all!
    Post edited by 5heWo1f on
  • Options
    PersonaNotAvailablPersonaNotAvailabl Posts: 23 Member
    Thank you very much @bluegayle_ for the updo!
    And thank you very much @burtnick for the brassworks chandelier!
    You guys are awesome!
  • Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    Thank you so much to @kforti, @burtnick and @daylilly32 for your kind gifts. I'm now getting closer to the Gothic Glamour Living set :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Carmen0908
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Options
    You are welcome :)

Still at 25% for India Inspirations Clothing & Hairstyles. I'm very grateful to everyone who helped me. My neighbourhood is feeling much less like a weird Twilight Zone.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=burtnick
  • Options
    :D Oh burt! I discovered that maybe the Gazebo from the Bohemian Garden won't work like I so desperately want it to but I am still grateful for all the help I've had with the set so far. And I feel like I must confess to being an absolute choc-lover! The idea of being able to grow and make my own chocolate is just so appealing, maybe even make something like chocolate raspberry desserts if I was interested in the Bakery set/venue. Oh well. *leaves a giant plate of triple chocolate cookies for everyone to share*

And out of curiosity, I looked at Villa Paraiso and discovered I'm sitting at 1/4 of the way done with it! (25%) Whatever, eh? *laughs*
  • Options
    @Cynth220, I couldn't agree more on the subject of chocolate. I really want that set but it's not my focus just now. I would love new harvestables and recipes though... mmm.
  • Options
    @burtnick As far as I know it's just harvestables that add more variety to the nectar from World Adventures. Though more recipes would be a bonus too! Shame the Bakery isn't available in individual pieces, I'd add the premium content in a flash.
  • Options
    CainMarkoCainMarko Posts: 55 Member
    I'm Still working on the Ultra Lounge Outdoor set to help with my pool parties. I'm up to 6% on it. I also get to post links now, I'm happy about that too.

Wishlist
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    5heWo1f wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I hope you all are having a lovely Friday ;] A big thanks to the thread creator vampyrelucia, the gifters who've gifted, all future gifters, and good luck to all who need sets completed! I'll be sending out some gifts as well!

Working towards: "Bohemian Garden" ~ "Brunch At The Old Mill" ~ "Make A Wish Compilation" ~ "Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining"

Wishlist ( sorry I can't post links yet ): store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=5heWo1f
    Cheers&Goodluck to all!

Here's link for you, good luck! :)http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=5heWo1f
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    I'm at 53% of the UltraLounge 2010 COMPILATION..
    I miss the UltraLounge Kitchen set and the UltraLounge Teens set. Hope someone could help me, I'd be very grateful :)
    I've put some of the items I miss at the top of the list
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997

Happy Simming :smiley:
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *giggles that turn into a rofl* My dear pal @ZooProfessor3 just gifted me the rest of More Magic! so now that's completely off my wishlist. Now to tell her I already have everything she wanted to use....

Edit: At least I get more fun items to use when making Sims, and now it makes me want to really complete the Bohemian Garden set and maybe get a petition going to get some of the more brilliant venues up for CYS or for sale at a fair price.

Edit 2: Sitting at 32% complete for said Garden, have the Wedding Arch up on my wishlist and desperately need the swiftgro garden station.