The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    Thank you @kforti and @strangeseraph for your generous gifts. Am still working on the Nautical Living set and am now at 65%, does anyone know when it would become free?
    I agree with @tamalinn, the Sims community are an amazing bunch.
    Cheers
    Simon
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton
  • Options
    kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    You are all very welcome :) It has been my pleasure to be able to gift and help out. I will continue as long as the sim ads allow me to gain more points..
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • Options
    DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 772 Member
    I'm currently focussing on trying to complete Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set. I currently have 36% owned, but I'm hoping if I can increase that with a few more items I might be able to get it for free whilst its on sale.

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daiyu

Any help is appreciated, but never expected.

Thanks for your generosity and kindness in helping the rest of us simmers complete our sets.

Best wishes to all - Daiyu
  • Options
    owlcityfan4evaowlcityfan4eva Posts: 279 Member
    Thank you @JACKIEMALEK2. It really helped me with get closer to the CYS. I want to thank everyone in advanced!

My Updated Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=owlcityfan4eva
  • Options
    DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 772 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks to both @ejoslin and @SimsAddiction968 for the Falling Leaves Mobile, Light as a Cloud Lamp and Playtime Rug. They will all help immensely, and I'm grateful for both of your generosity.
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    Working on several sets right now. All items on my wishlist are from sets I am working on and full sets I like to own.

Wishlist - http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ladydarkmoon24
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited October 2014
    Huge thanks goes out to @JACKIEMALEK2 for the String of Inspiration (wall), (Classic) Simple Hanging Lantern and the Happily Hippie Patchwork chair! Like I said before, EVERYONE who can and does gift in this thread are Sim-ply amazing! (See what I did there? Haha!)

Edit: Apparently I'm almost eligible to complete the More Magic! set from the January 2012 compilation. (More Magic! is sitting at 44% complete)
  • Options
    piglovinggirlpiglovinggirl Posts: 124 Member
    @moman2kids - thanks for the chair!

The top three items on my list are to work on CYS for stuff that just went up on sale.
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=piglovinggirl
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,238 Member
    Thank you @Aaronsims for posting links to wishlists. I work odd shifts and usually only have a bit of time in between to collect points to gift all my friend simmers here so its nice to find the links up and ready to go. Love this thread and I am here and watching. Happy Simming All
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited October 2014
    Still working on several collections, all items of which are (I think) in the wishlist. If someone sees something I didn't list that would boost things, please let me know! Hitting the right items is very helpful in this process. The World Inspiration Compilation is very close, I know. as is anything left in the April 2013, February 2011, and No Tricks, Just Treats.

Thanks to previous generous gifters, the Best of 2010 Collection, and then the Ultralounge 2010, became high enough to be free! After that, the Kids 2010 was also high enough, followed by Tip Top Toddler!!! Such an awesome surprise there!! Thanks a TON to the wonderful simmers who made that possible! At this stage, I can start dreaming of the whole store, maybe! This is by far one of the best online communities around! I hope you all know how much your generosity is appreciated!!

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=LadyGreenEyes
    Post edited by LadyGreenEyes on
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    bluegayle_ wrote: »
    Thank you @Aaronsims for posting links to wishlists. I work odd shifts and usually only have a bit of time in between to collect points to gift all my friend simmers here so its nice to find the links up and ready to go. Love this thread and I am here and watching. Happy Simming All

@bluegayle_ I've been lucky to receive so many generous gifts so I'm always looking for ways to help others out. Helping new people post their links and make it easier for them to get gifts is a simple way I've found to pay it forward a bit. Thanks so much for the gift as well. :smile:
  • Options
    @bluegayle
    Many thanks for your kind gift, it is much appreciated. Up to 67% on the Nautical Living set and the price is down to 100sp, if it appears on the DD hopefully I'll get it for free.
    Cheers
    Simon
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton#
  • Options
    *le gasp* The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball is ON SALE! OMG~! <3 This is awesome! I know I got a lot on my wishlist but the Crystal Ball is a fairly huge deal since I love anything magic. Haha, and gratz to anyone who has managed to CAS this week. :)
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited October 2014
    With everyone's help and the sale, I managed to complete the Mid Century Modern Dining and Style Set! Thank you, everyone!

Now I'm working on Date Night.

Date Night items:
    1-6, 10-14

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tamalinn

TIA!
    Post edited by tamalinn on
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    I'm now working on Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set. The top of my WL is all items from the set. Most of the items are around 25 sp. Thanks so much!!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Aaronsims

• Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    Working on Tudors now, I'm very close to getting the month collection it comes in, http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=strangeseraph

Is it all right to post my wishlist twice in this thread?
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    Many thanks for your help folks, have managed to now get the Nautical Living set (is the house available for download?) and am now working on the Romanza Ceremony, Reception and Attire set.
    Cheers all
    Simon
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton#
  • Options
    HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    I am trying to complete:
    Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    Dreams of India(Missing the clothing and hair, but have the bedroom and living-room)
    Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear(missing the loungewear)

Any sort of contribution would be highly appreciated! :) Do you have a favourite set to recommend? I absolutely love the Jazz Age wear, Fifth Avenue Fashions, and Ragtime in the Big Easy. Can’t afford them though.. :(
  • Options
    DuissaneDuissane Posts: 362 Member
    Trying to complete Farm Fresh Folk Set, Collectionne Stäncké, Contemporary Comfort Bedroom and Provence atm, though there are so many awesome sets to collect. Any donations would be gratefully accepted!

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Duissane
    What is the face of a coward? The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Thank you @ejoslin and @kforti for the wonderful gifts.. I really appreciate your generousity :)
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    My #1 want/must have is the (On Sale) Soothsayer's Crystal Ball to finish off More Magic!/Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings but I also have the chair in my wishlist (see signature) and I added the Humble Harvest Stands from the Al Fresco Street Market (which is the only reason I added it) but as I said before My big thing is the More Magic/Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings.
  • Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    @Cynth220 check messages. ;)
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    HopeAK wrote: »
    I am trying to complete:<br />
    Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo <br />
    Dreams of India(Missing the clothing and hair, but have the bedroom and living-room) <br />
    Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear(missing the loungewear)<br />
    <br />
    Any sort of contribution would be highly appreciated! :) Do you have a favourite set to recommend? I absolutely love the Jazz Age wear, Fifth Avenue Fashions, and Ragtime in the Big Easy. Can’t afford them though.. :(

Please add the individual items to your wishlist from those sets.
    I'd love to gift you but I can not do the full sets. :(

HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    Thank you so much to @JACKIEMALEK2 for helping me with my set! :)
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Thanks to @bethp62 and @ejoslin, for the Drifter's Desire pieces. Much closer on that set now!