The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    Hi folks, have updated my wishlist as am now working on the Steampunk: The Return set while it is on sale.
    Cheers
    Simon
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Daleyetton
  • Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    I'm having issues with store pages and wishlist loading. :#
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Options
    MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    Just 5 more SimPoints for the Faire Folk Outdoor Set! Thanks to bethp62!
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MangAnimeJe#
  • Options

That's pretty good since you have 3 items left on WL that are from that set and are way more than 5 points.
    121, 99 and 28...Better deal is to spend 5 points. :D

• Options
    edited October 2014

That's pretty good since you have 3 items left on WL that are from that set and are way more than 5 points.
    121, 99 and 28...Better deal is to spend 5 points. :D

Indeed, it's a shame that I only have 3 SimPoints. That so annoying! :|

EDIT: for the censor haha
  • Options
    HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Thank you so much @SimsAddiction968, for wonderful gifts! :D :D
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hey all, dunno when the stuff about the DD was posted, I just spent the last few hours checking out the Crystal Ball and re-doing a sim and lot for Isla Paradiso.

Yeah, missed out on it. ^^; When I get wrapped up in something I get really wrapped up.
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Thanks to many generous gifters I've completed the Full Ultra Lounge set (UL living, UL bedroom, UL study, UL dining)!!
    I'm now trying to complete the UltraLounge 2010 Compilation (I own the 44% and miss part of the UL kitchen and bathroom, the UL teens, the UL laundry).. If someone would like to help me, I'd be extremely grateful.
    On the top of the wishlist there are items from the sets I miss (between 25-81 sp). Thanks in advance!
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
    Happy simming :smiley:
  • Options
    DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 772 Member
    Thanks again @SimsAddiction968 for the gifts :)
  • Options
    Haha, you guys (and gals!) can think I'm crazy but for a very long time I've actually been.....not quite Obsessed with Japanese Culture but more than Fascinated with it. So I updated my wishlist somewhat and added 3 of the Japanese Inspired sets. Compared to the other sets I've had on my wishlist they're quite cheap. And one is even on sale until the 8th (And I have booked the DD page so I don't miss again!) but that's beside the point, I just wanna thank everyone who has ever gifted me anything since I started with this whole endeavor.

So Thank You to everyone! And to the giftees please remember to check your e-mail/purchase history for the name of your incredible Gifter!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thanks to the Ads I was able to complete the Faire Folk Outdoors Set! Thank you again for all your help!

I'm now working on the Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire Set. I'm currently at 53%. The items I'm missing are the following (I'll provide links because many are buried somewhere in my wishlist; the number next to it is where it's located in my wishlist, though it can vary. I tried putting them all on top of my wishlist, but it doesn't seem to work for me):
    Petals - 1
    Garland - 2
    Stardust - 3
    Bardly - 50
    Sylvan - 51
    Tatiana - 52
    Lavender - 53
    Belle Blossom Jeans - 54
    Sashay - 55
    Green Leaves - 56
    Alight - 57
    Scout - 320
    Firefly - 321
    Sylvan Jr - 322
    Fairytale - 605
    Mischief Baker - 607
    Flutterby - 609
    Fairyfly - 611

And here's my wishlist.

Thank you in advance! :D

EDIT: I can't seem to remove the items I already own from the wishlist, so the numbers listed up here are different than the ones you might find. Sorry, I'm working on it!
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks to many generous gifters I've completed the Full Ultra Lounge set (UL living, UL bedroom, UL study, UL dining)!!
    I'm now trying to complete the UltraLounge 2010 Compilation (I own the 44% and miss part of the UL kitchen and bathroom, the UL teens, the UL laundry).. If someone would like to help me, I'd be extremely grateful.
    On the top of the wishlist there are items from the sets I miss (between 25-81 sp). Thanks in advance!
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997
    Happy simming :smiley:

Check the compilations! I ended up getting the 2010 set free, then, as a result, the entire Ultra Lounge one, and the kid one from the same year, after that. The initial 2010 one was under 60% when it happened, too, so you might be close. I'd highly recommend trying to get it to that stage if it isn't, because you could get all the UL stuff that way. I wasn't even shooting for that one, and was working on the kid/toddler sets, when I realized I could do it.

Still a lot of sets I am working on as well, if anyone has spare points. Tons of little items on the wishlist.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thank you @monday_34 for your gift, it is much appreciated.
    Still hoping that I might be able to get the Steampunk: The Return set for a great deal while it is on sale, currently at only 13%.
    Cheers
    Simon
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    Working on Collection Stanke now that it's on sale. A bit mixed up all over my list, sorry. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=strangeseraph
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    CainMarkoCainMarko Posts: 55 Member
    Hello. I've been working on the full Bayside set and trying to get as many simpoints as I can. All help will be appreciated.
    Unfortunately I can't post links yet.

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=CainMarko
  • Options
    wakawakachic101wakawakachic101 Posts: 14 New Member
    Also trying to complete Bayside set store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=wakawakachic101#
    Thank you x
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    I'm trying to complete Hacienda Luxury/Villa Paraiso, just a couple items needed, all help is greatly appreciated!

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=EuroGirL87
  • Options
    Also trying to complete Bayside set store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=wakawakachic101# <br />
    Thank you x

Several of the sets on your wishlist are available for CYS.
    Please add the individual items. :)

• Options
    @strangeseraph
    Many thanks for your gift. I now own 20% of Steampunk The Return and the sale price has gone down to 150sp. Arghhh decisions, decisions do I bite the bullet and buy and hope that the simpoint ads return or do I leave it and hope it appears on a DD rotation and a possibly better price!!!!
    Cheers
    Simon
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Daleyetton wrote: »
    @strangeseraph
    Many thanks for your gift. I now own 20% of Steampunk The Return and the sale price has gone down to 150sp. Arghhh decisions, decisions do I bite the bullet and buy and hope that the simpoint ads return or do I leave it and hope it appears on a DD rotation and a possibly better price!!!!
    Cheers
    Simon

Ikr? I own a good chunk of the Full Storybook Set but at the same time do I try and drag the price down like with the More Magic! set? Or do I wait and wish for the return of the simpoint ads and hope I can collect enough to buy it? (I don't know if there's simpoint cards available in Canada.)

Edit: checked on the Luxe Lounge Spa set and I am 🐸🐸🐸🐸! I can get it for 50sp, but I only have 10! *mutters incoherently* GAH I hate these guys and gals sometimes! <3
    Post edited by Cynth220 on
  • Options
    HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Thank you so much @kforti ! Your gift was amazing! Thank you for getting me one step closer to completing my favourite set :)
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited October 2014
    thanks to the help of awesome simmers i got Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set for a good deal. :smile:

i am now working on Date Night

# 2 to 24 on my list.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Naley22
    Post edited by Naley22 on
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    edited October 2014
    @bethp62 @kforti @Anmirla thanks so much for all the help! :D
    Post edited by EuroGirL87 on
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    edited October 2014
    thank you @Anmirla for the generous gift!
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    thank you for the gifts @Anmirla :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)