Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    149 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 62% / 2 hrs

Next up -

150 ) Caterpillar Wall Hooks / 2 hrs
    151 ) Classy Chassis Dining Chair

G'night/morning/whatever.
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Loads of ads, unfortunately I would say only about 20% of them paid out. The white ads bombarded me 3 times today and I got absolutely nothing from them. :/
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Since I've been up it seems like I'll get 5 or 6 broken white ads followed by one or two working ads then nothing for a while.

• Options
    I still get a little excited seeing Provence come up, then have to remind myself we have a new list now. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Now:
    150 ) Caterpillar Wall Hooks / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hrs

Next:
    151 ) Classy Chassis Dining Chair / ? / 75 / % / 2 hrs
    152 ) Provence / ? / 693 / % / ? hrs
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @ Spreadsheet team - I am to clocking out a little early tonight.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    Right I am starting to feel picked up on, why for the past 10 days have I not been seeing ads, does the store not love me anymore? It's not like I was seeing a lot of them before maybe picking up 40 points a day or every other day for like two weeks (I wasn't even aware they were doing them in the UK) but it made me visit the store, it even made me buy points for the first time in a long time.
    Any hints and tips on how to get more ads or chase them or whatever?
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    martsmmartsm Posts: 45 Member
    > @frozenorangejuic said:
    > I still get a little excited seeing Provence come up, then have to remind myself we have a new list now. :D

Ha! I was just just about to say the same thing.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Right I am starting to feel picked up on, why for the past 10 days have I not been seeing ads, does the store not love me anymore? It's not like I was seeing a lot of them before maybe picking up 40 points a day or every other day for like two weeks (I wasn't even aware they were doing them in the UK) but it made me visit the store...
    <AOL>Me too</AOL> ;)

Likewise, I only started seeing them some weeks after they went worldwide and for a a time I would pick up just over 100sp a day but the last couple of weeks I'm lucky if I see any at all, the best days are just two or perhaps as many as three. :(

It hasn't worked for me but seems to help some people to open the Store in a 'private' or incognito' browser window and clear all your cached cookies ...
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Up now
    151 ) Classy Chassis Dining Chair / 20 / 75 / 73 % / 2 hours

Up next
    152 ) Provence / ? / 693 / ?% / 2 hours
    153 ) Wall Flower
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    I hope they start adding some better DD's, more recent venues and worlds. For the past 2 days I have owned just about everything that came up except for a venue which I didn't think was worth the low discount. Also, I don't understand why they would put a set up and then also have a single item from that set later (Glitter&Glam Bedroom, then mirror).
  • Options
    martsmmartsm Posts: 45 Member
    Not feeling well this morning, but I just got a string of working (non blank white box) ads, so there's that to cheer me up!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Morning...at least here it is. I see the wall flower is coming up on deal. I made a small wedding place with the tent from the circus set and tried to put the flower on the tent wall....sure looked wierd. I settled for some pretty ivy that didn't look weird.

Still getting those silly white ad's that don't work.

Feeling better yesterday and caught up on housework....well sorta. Simmed some too. I'm hoping to work on my 'country bar' today. I'm trying really hard to not use exchange patterns in it so I can put it up on the exchange when I am done.
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    @spreadsheet team - I decided to sneak in and update us to the Classy Chassis Dining Chair (with Wall Flower coming up). I'm hoping to be able to help this afternoon if someone needs a break. It will depend on how I feel after work.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Right I am starting to feel picked up on, why for the past 10 days have I not been seeing ads, does the store not love me anymore? It's not like I was seeing a lot of them before maybe picking up 40 points a day or every other day for like two weeks (I wasn't even aware they were doing them in the UK) but it made me visit the store...
    <AOL>Me too</AOL> ;)

Likewise, I only started seeing them some weeks after they went worldwide and for a a time I would pick up just over 100sp a day but the last couple of weeks I'm lucky if I see any at all, the best days are just two or perhaps as many as three. :(

It hasn't worked for me but seems to help some people to open the Store in a 'private' or incognito' browser window and clear all your cached cookies ...
    Yeah I've tried that too and no goodies but thank you for trying to help, it is always nice to know you aren't the only one, never mind maybe they are saving them all up for us to have a phenomenal day :)
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I got one ad while I've been catching up on my favorite forum threads. What can I buy someone with 5points? sigh
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Up now
    152 ) Provence / 238 / 693 / 66 % / 2 hours

Up next
    153 ) Wall Flower / 2 hours
    154 ) Ultra lounge bedroom set
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I can't believe I missed the Caterpillar Wall Hooks. :'( I didn't know it was going to pop up last night, went to bed cause I wasn't feeling to well last night. :(
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    sarovissarovis Posts: 114 Member
    Dunno if this has been said already or not but Brunch at the Old Mill is CYS enabled now.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @muminek85, thanks for the Caterpillar Wall Hook, maybe I will get the rest of CYS.....and hoping today is better day for me too. Well, gonna try cleaning the house to see if I can keep it clean and keep me from getting sick. <3o:)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Hope you feel better soon Pugslover4.
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    but with a private or incognito browser window I am logged out and it ask me to log in and ad is vanish. :|

Provence, I really like this set.

congratulation to all who found green download buttones. I just read fastly over the last 6 pages. Not feeling to good myself at the moment, haven't slept much the last two nights but had to get up early 'cause of work. I have an abscess and that little thing hurts pretty much. :unamused:

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    edited October 2014
    @spreadsheet team - I am able to clock in. Samantha, I can take over if you are still recuperating.

Edit - Samantha, I see you last posted about 3 hours ago, so I am going to go ahead and update.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    You are welcome @Pugslover4. I got four working adds this morning, so I wanted to share.
    :no_mouth:
  • Options
    muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    153 Wall Flower /13/19/32%/ 2h
    154 Ultra lounge bedroom set / / / / 2h
    155 Tiki Outdoor Party / / / / h
    :no_mouth:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top