Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.(Closed.)

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    A lot of your photos, RockoutDarci are not showing.

regards,
    Jen

• Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    A lot of your photos, RockoutDarci are not showing.

regards,
    Jen

Thank you and problem has been solved! I have put up my sims blog, I decided to go with weebly because it's easy and I didn't want to download a program to my computer or use the others, but thank you everyone for your suggestions, I took a while to decide which one I wanted to use. The first chapter is up, but it's not a new chapter. I will be working on a new chapter tonight, I've got to go back into game and play and see how things go. I'll try to get a new chapter up sometime tomorrow for you guys that have already read the introduction, first chapter. :)

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    Alright, just to let everyone know, I'll be posting on the forums with this account name. This is RockoutDarci. I just prefer this account, the other one is old and I would rather post from this account. Thanks! Alright off to work on chapter 2!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Alright! Second Chapter is finished and UP! :) I didn't have much time to do the second chapter, so sorry it's a bit rushed. The next chapter should be better.

Also, sorry I can't direct link to the story, I wish I could, but there's inter.s.e.x in the title so EA thinks it's a bad word and won't let me link it, but you can get to the story quickly by the link I gave you.
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    @DarciTheFox I don't see the link to your blog. Would you be so kind as to post it again? :)
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    Of course!

http://thefoxsims.weebly.com/

I have to link to the main page cause my title has the word inter.s.e.x in it, but just click the ' Love like a snail" page on the side, should take you right to the story. :)

Thank you! I'll put the link in a better spot when I get home tonight.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    Oh bummer if you're on a phone the pages to the side don't show up, but if youre on a computer you should be able to just click on the page on the side and get there. I'll fix the phone version so you can get a direct link.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Of course!

http://thefoxsims.weebly.com/

I have to link to the main page cause my title has the word inter.s.e.x in it, but just click the ' Love like a snail" page on the side, should take you right to the story. :)

Thank you! I'll put the link in a better spot when I get home tonight.

Your signature would be a perfect spot. Just the link if you don't want to do anything else. Then, every time you post, it's there and people can click on it. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Perfect, I'll edit it in there now. My only frustration is the fact that whenever I try to post the direct link to my story, it won't let me and changes the link name so people can't get there. I'm sure it's because it has the word s.e.x. in the title. :( But inters.e.x. isn't a bad word! Lol! That's ok, I'll just put the link to my blog.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Perfect, I'll edit it in there now. My only frustration is the fact that whenever I try to post the direct link to my story, it won't let me and changes the link name so people can't get there. I'm sure it's because it has the word s.e.x. in the title. :( But inters.e.x. isn't a bad word! Lol! That's ok, I'll just put the link to my blog.

You could just put your weebly link in your signature. I just clicked on it and it is easy to see the next link to go to. :) Just a thought. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    > @lovesstorms said:
    > DarciTheFox wrote: »
    >
    > Perfect, I'll edit it in there now. My only frustration is the fact that whenever I try to post the direct link to my story, it won't let me and changes the link name so people can't get there. I'm sure it's because it has the word s.e.x. in the title. :( But inters.e.x. isn't a bad word! Lol! That's ok, I'll just put the link to my blog.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You could just put your weebly link in your signature. I just clicked on it and it is easy to see the next link to go to. :) Just a thought. :)

Oh great! Thanks! I just put the link in my signature on my RockoutDarci account, I don't have the privledges to do it on this account yet because it's too new and I haven't posted enough to post links yet, so gotta keep posting and I'll put it in my signature as soon as I can. Great idea thank you.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I just don't understand why I can post the world homosexual on the forums and not inters.e.x I think both words are fine to say, as long as they're said respectfully.
    Post edited by DarciTheFox on
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    plum
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Interplum.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    > @CathyTea said:
    > Interplum.

Exactly. :#

I sent a message to a forum staff member asking if they could lift the censorship from that word. We will see how it goes. :)

Alright, time to work on Chapter 3, this one should be eventful. I've already got all these crazy ideas in mind for Reina's life. She's gonna struggle a lot, but she's definitely my lil' grain of sand on her way to becoming a pearl. All wise 'n' plum. Her life could be chaos if things go my way, but we will see. Reina's kind of got a mind of her own it seems. Lol. ;)
  • Options
    I'm so excited. I broke down and have been downloading some CC for Reina and my other sims. I found Reina the most adorable sushi dress. I want it so bad, lol. I'm looking for men's clothing converted for women and visa versa. So we'll see what I can find. I'm trying to keep Reina in her beat up clothes while she's homeless, but once she gets a dresser and $1000 simoleans in the bank, I'm gonna send her on a 'shopping spree' and put together a whole new wardrobe for her. I have too much cute stuff now. :p
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Ok, started working on chapter 3! :) Last chapter was a bit rushed, but I think this one will turn out nicely. I wasn't expecting to put my simself in there, but that's the game I was playing previously when I was trying to get into TS4. I just didn't have any fun playing my simself, but it's fun for me seeing my house across Reina's street and seeing how my simself and her boyfriend react. I joked last night irl that I was gonna let a hobo sleep on our couch. (Cause I'm totally gonna let Reina crash on my couch! I kinda want to be best buds with her, so I kept my simself in there.) I've got a few other sim families I've made that I LOVE, the Frazers are just awesome. I'll probably be introducing them in the next chapter I think, then come the villains! Reina's gonna be BFF with my simself family and the Frazers probably, but enemies with the Jones' (My villain husband and wife duo.) :)
  • Options
    In the first game I started on game-release day, my Simself is roomies with a Sim that looks so much like Reina! She was based on this woman I really admired in college (I kinda wanted to be like her) who wore a boy's shaggy haircut (like a Beatles' 1960's cut), had wide shoulders and narrow hips, and was so muscular! She played rugy, rock-climbed, surfed. Really overall the most cool girl I knew! So, I made this Sim to look just like her, complete with the muscles and the Active trait, then when I brought her into game and she started working out and collecting things, she looked like Reina within two game-play sessions! I was thinking, wow. She's sort of Interplum! So it was so fun for me to discover Reina who really is interplum!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    > @CathyTea

I think you've coined a new term in this thread! LOL! I'm gonna be saying interplum all over the place. Haha! I love it, thanks.

Anyways, that girl sounds really fun! Active, surfer and rock-climber? I would have totally wanted to be like that too! Sims do seem to gain weight and loose it quickly in this game. I'm hoping I can keep Reina's physique without too much trouble. I really like how defined Reina is.

I'm glad you like Reina, I was surprised that I went down this avenue with this sim, but I have learned SO MUCH about the interplum community and it's been great. I'm glad that I am doing this story, it has opened my eyes and taught me so much already and I'm sure I'm gonna just keep learning as I continue the story. I hope I always remain respectful of interplum individuals while I tell this story, because I am reading stories of people that are interplum on interplum forums and they are so inspiring. So, I am gonna do my best.

Alright! Going back into game to work on chapter 3! I hope to have it up soon. Eventually I'll post an update once a week, but right now I want to post a bunch of chapters to get the story rolling and get into the meat and potatoes of it.

EDIT: Oh, I'm curious too, what's going on now with your simself and her cool roomie? Is that a game you're still playing?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    New Chapter is UP! There's a lot of pics and I almost split it into 2 chapters, but one big chapter is fine. I worked hard on this one and I feel bad for Reina, but I'm sticking with not cheating and Reina's gonna earn her mansion! I'm gonna be so proud of her.

I hope you guys like it. Please comment on this story if you like it! It let's me know that I should continue the story, these are time consuming to make, so all the comments really help me know to continue. Otherwise I'll just play Reina's story on my own in my game and save the time. :) It is fun to write it out though, but I worry I'm writing to an empty room, lol.

So just let me know if you like it and your thoughts on the story, it's really encouraging and I appreciate it. Thanks!

This chapter is a bit sad, but life is always a struggle when you're starting out!
  • Options
    Also, does anyone know how many posts you have to have before you can post pictures and links? I wanted to post a picture on this account in here, but I can't yet.
  • Options
    Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    @DarciTheFox I'm not sure what the requirements are anymore. They changed them recently. From what I read it was supposed to be 100 posts and 150 points to post links and pictures. I actually reverted back to 'new member' when they made the changes and I couldn't post links or pics again until I got to that 100 post mark. But others have been able to post pics with much fewer post, so IDK at this point. I will give you some likes to help you out in the point department if you need it.

And I am very intrigued by Reina's story. You should definitely keep writing. I have you bookmarked by the way.
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @DarciTheFox I'm not sure what the requirements are anymore. They changed them recently. From what I read it was supposed to be 100 posts and 150 points to post links and pictures. I actually reverted back to 'new member' when they made the changes and I couldn't post links or pics again until I got to that 100 post mark. But others have been able to post pics with much fewer post, so IDK at this point. I will give you some likes to help you out in the point department if you need it.

And I am very intrigued by Reina's story. You should definitely keep writing. I have you bookmarked by the way.

Thanks so much! Yeah I was liking your posts too when I read that you were put back to new member. I'll just go in general discussion and comment on a bunch of things, that's a fun way to do it.

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate the comment and encouragement, I get excited while I'm writing thinking of other people connecting with my characters and caring about them like I do, so I really appreciate it, it makes me feel great to know that people like it enough to bookmark it. I have read your story too and it was so entertaining, though I read it backwards, lol. :p I was really enjoying all the kids in your story, and the accident was a twist too. I'm gonna re-read it in the correct order and then continue with the new chapters from now on though, haha. I have never completed a 100 baby challenge so it's cool to see Ana powering through like a champion. She's a great mom. :D

Also, the night before chapters are GREAT! I love that you edited the pics to be fuzzy and kinda dreamlike, really brought the point home and immersed the story. I think that was my favorite chapter.

• Options
    I really like the new chapter. Reina is great! And I especially enjoyed that section where Reina expresses what it's like to be interplum.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I really like the new chapter. Reina is great! And I especially enjoyed that section where Reina expresses what it's like to be interplum.

Thanks! I was worried about that section. I took a lot of the inspiration from stories of interplum people and what they struggled with as far as gender expectations.

One said that once they developed female traits her family start pushing purity and female gender expectations on her and telling her that she could become a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, it was shocking and interesting to me. I'm also gonna show some of the negative male stereotypes they have to deal with like not crying or showing emotion etc...