Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.(Closed.)

Comments

• Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    Don't like.

Don't care. :)

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I'm sorry I called her an androgynous female btw I should have referred to Reina as a hermaphrodite since that is what she is.

That's ok. Reina does look mostly like a girl and I refer to Reina as a girl. I do it because ever since she got more curves in her adulthood that's how most people see her, so it's easier to go around as a girl for her, even though she still relates heavily as a guy too. (In my story, of course.) She just tends to stay in her female persona to make things in society a bit easier sometimes, though she will speak up and let others know if she feels the need. So, it's ok, I call Reina a girl too. lol. I think she'd know it's just easier for everyone else and doesn't mind as long as they understand what she really is and don't try to shove her one way or the other.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Which traits did you chose?

She has 'The Curator' With the collector's trait, then she is materialistic, creative and family-oriented. She is a bit of a pack-rat and collects everything, she is materialistic because she was raised poor and really wants to earn wealth for herself and her future family and she's creative with writing and painting. She never had a great family life, so it's also something that she craves, so she's family oriented.

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    Alnairan wrote: »
    Is that sim a random townie you found (and then edited)? Or did you hit the "randomize" button on CAS until you were done and then put that sim on the world?

I hit randomize in CAS and BAM gorgeous Reina appeared like that! I just changed the hairstyle & color, I even gave her a tiny, little bit of a bigger chest and 🐸🐸🐸🐸, she was even more masculine before, but I decided to make her just a tad more female for easyness of a story.

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    SnuggieQueenSnuggieQueen Posts: 231 Member
    edited September 2014
    and quite frankly, as an educated person I'm offended by this

*replies with a farting noise*

...Sorry. I'm only partially educated. I haven't been taught how to react to other people's bull yet. I hear that comes with the degree.

• Options
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    I am gonna do a 100 baby challenge with his cute-azz. Mmmhmmmm those genetics. ;) Gonna make some fiiiine babies.

OP talking about Don Lothario.

OP was having no trouble getting into the game before this Sim.

So quick to judge, jebus.

Yes, because obviously I had no trouble getting into the game because of one forum post and I'm obviously posting pictures from said 100 baby challenge and oh so into it right now.

Yes, I posted that I was going to do a 100 baby challenge, but I didn't, toddlers bummed me out so much from missing that 100 baby challenge sucked, so I couldn't get into it. So, YES I was having a hard time getting into TS4 until Reina. Even Don Lothario and his 100 baby challenge couldn't get me interested in TS4.

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    lilacksblilacksb Posts: 440 Member
    I think it's a good and interesting storyline and would be very interested in reading more but I do think the word 'society' has been used a lot, lol
  • Options
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    That's a pretty awesome Sim. Sometimes randomize does some really cool things, every once in a blue moon.

Thank you! Yes it does, I was just doing it out of boredom and BAM the generator did something brilliant!
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    Intersex would be a more proper term than hermaphrodite. The latter is more slang and often offensive.

ETA: REALLY EA? Inter-s*x

I know, right? That's why I didn't use Inter-s*x. :( for some reason EA thinks it's a bad word. I will try to use Inter.s.e.x more though, to be polite. I wish there wasn't such a negative connotation with hermaphrodite, but I understand it.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    I am gonna do a 100 baby challenge with his cute-azz. Mmmhmmmm those genetics. ;) Gonna make some fiiiine babies.

OP talking about Don Lothario.

OP was having no trouble getting into the game before this Sim.

So quick to judge, jebus.

Yes, because obviously I had no trouble getting into the game because of one forum post and I'm obviously posting pictures from said 100 baby challenge and oh so into it right now.

Yes, I posted that I was going to do a 100 baby challenge, but I didn't, toddlers bummed me out so much from missing that 100 baby challenge sucked, so I couldn't get into it. So, YES I was having a hard time getting into TS4 until Reina. Even Don Lothario and his 100 baby challenge couldn't get me interested in TS4.

2qvqirr.jpg

• Options
    How did you do that,RocketDarci? I want to make a female Sim who is a cross-dresser(dresses like a man),but all the males' faces are far too masculine to pass for a woman,and there are no options for Sims to cross-dress.

I think it was easier to do a female like Reina than it would be to make a male that looked feminine, but I think you can do it. I really just pressed the randomize button until I landed on Reina. I wish EA gave us options to cross-dress, that would make things wonderful! Keep trying though, try randomizing the sim until you get the most feminine face possible, then from there sculpt the body into the shape you want. :) Good luck!

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    RavenChild wrote: »
    @RockoutDarci<br />
    That's a very unique looking sim, nice find! I probably would have thought of her more as a body builder (Or maybe a super heroine!) but the direction you chose to take your story is heartwarming. What a great reason to get immersed in the game!<br />
    <br />

Thank you! It's what popped in my head and I've never done a unique story like this, so it's exciting to dig my toes into it. Also it is helping me learn about other communities, made me look into the inter-s.e.x. community on forums to better understand it and destigmatize myself a bit more too, sort of educate myself a bit more about other people.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »
    I wish you'd turn this into a blog and post the link here. It'd be an interesting read.

Oh thank you! Umm, I've never done a sims blog, is there a good site that you recommend? I'd probably continue this story on a blog whenever I do updates on Reina's story. It would feel more appropriate than cluttering up the forums.

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    I wish you'd turn this into a blog and post the link here. It'd be an interesting read.

I agree with your idea I would like to read about Reina's daily life and her story.

Also I like your name Sue_D_Nim! It is what it says it is... I like it

Thank you. I will continue her story on a blog, I think. :) I'll post the link in here when I get it up.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    reinas first fan pic.
    29vig7k.jpg

OH MAH GAWD! So awesome! Thank you so much! I wish I could turn that into a picture in game, I'd put all her fan art in her house as paintings and decoration! Well when she finally is able to build a house, right now Reina is gonna be couch surfing for a while until she can put a roof over her head.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    I need an adult

Oh my gawd, lol your signature combined with "I need an adult" is ridiculously funny. :)

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    and quite frankly, as an educated person I'm offended by this

*replies with a farting noise*

...Sorry. I'm only partially educated. I haven't been taught how to react to other people's bull yet. I hear that comes with the degree.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! <3 pure awesome.

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    lilacksb wrote: »
    I think it's a good and interesting storyline and would be very interested in reading more but I do think the word 'society' has been used a lot, lol

Thank you. I'll hold back on the word society a bit more lol. :)

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    deibreakdeibreak Posts: 386 Member
    edited September 2014
    @Dariu that signature makes my eyes bleed, please re-think it for everyone's sake.

@ OP....It isn't that people don't understand (and quite frankly, as an educated person I'm offended by this), its that a lot of people simply don't like it and/or they don't want to be forced to accept it. Moreover, just like the people who accept it, the people who don't have a right to choose what they are exposed to. Its never been biologically proven that gender identity (or lack there of) isn't a choice. Like any other choice someone makes, there may be consequences (like the way people react.) Regardless of whether or not they were born that way, the "medical truth" is that most of them have the option.

In retrospect, if they choose not to pick a gender they are ultimately alienating themselves. You say people "decide for them how they should go about their life", when in fact the people who live that lifestyle put others (the majority in fact) in that position by choice. As a member of society, I don't appreciate being put in that position to begin with. Did you ever consider that? In most societies, there are dominant cultural expectations and it sounds to me like you demonize those who react accordingly. That's just the way society works, sorry.

EDIT: And btw EA, I definitely wouldn't consider the lack hermaphrodites in Sims 4 to be "something missing". :|

It is obvious that they don't understand, because you are not understanding and as an educated person, I find you ignorant. Your comment is offensive to me. I don't care if society doesn't like it, people born with this condition did not CHOOSE to be born with both male and female parts, it is how they were born. It is not a lifestyle choice, it is how they were born and just because it would be easier or more pleasant for society doesn't make it right for society to expect them to change how they were born and be forced into one box or the other. They were born with the anatomy of both genders and because society can't handle it they have to choose one half of their true gender and disregard the other their whole lives, I know this is a difficult concept for people to understand, but gender isn't so cut and dry. That's a dumb thing to say that gender identity hasn't been 'biologically proven' no duh, how are you doing to prove an identity? Most human beings have trouble with their own identities their whole lives, identity isn't something that can be biologically proven, since when has identifying as an animal lover or environmentalist something that can be proven biologically? It can't it's a part of their identity and how they identify themselves and nobody can tell another person what they are or how they feel on the inside. If that's not enough, their reproductive organs can be seen and those already speak for themselves, but that still isn't enough for people like you. Even if it is a choice, they have a RIGHT to stay as they were naturally born or to choose a gender and for you to say that is offensive is ridiculously ignorant to me. They have a right to stay as they were born, they have a right to relate to both of their anatomy and do not deserve to be shoved around how society thinks they should be. They should be themselves and society should get educated. They alienate themselves to educate the world and de-stigmatize their condition and yes, it is a struggle, to show the world and others like them that it is OK to be yourself, to not give in to what society thinks you are and to trust yourself. Forget what society thinks of you and be yourself, society can take care of itself. Society will learn and the world will be a more beautiful place because of it, society never learns by people just shutting up and picking a side.

No one should have to be shoved into a category that they don't relate to just because society gets offended and can't handle it. Whether society likes it or not and whether their binary brains can handle it or not, there is a lot more in this world than just black and white and not everyone feels like a 'boy or girl'. They shouldn't have to choose, it's their body and their right not to choose if they want to stay the way they were born. Yes there may be consequences and society may consider it rude, but that's because society hasn't been educated on these subjects and they're still taboo. People like Reina will struggle to be seen in the world and will live with consequences of their choices like societies' opinion and will forge on, but no that doesn't mean that you're forced to see them, you do have a right to choose what you're exposed to, you can simply walk away, bam instant choice and freedom of what you're exposed to, should you dislike them. I do not demonize people who react accordingly, because society does not react accordingly and kind to these people, society needs to change and the only way that will happen is if people like Reina stand up for themselves and show the world that they exist. Society at times thought lots of things were wrong and offensive, but society changed because individuals stepped up for themselves and I'm sure they'll take the brunt of society time and time again to educate the world and make it a better place. People and individuals can change society, that's how it works and it starts with people standing up for themselves and yeah that's gonna offend some people, but in the end I'll defend those standing up for themselves over society any day. Society changes, people change society and you may not like it, but that's just how society works, I'm sorry.

Let them live their lives as they choose and be kind. If you want a choice in what you're exposed to, you have one, just walk away. Stay out of my thread if this offends you, please. Actually please just stay out of my threads, thank you.

I don't think EA is missing anything by not including hermaphrodites, but if they did, I would be interested in it and would probably think it's great if it was done well. It won't happen because it's too difficult of a topic, I'll just pretend for now.

AMEN!! ^^
    @RockoutDarci
    Thank you so much for sharing your sims story, people like you are the reason why things do change for the better. Thank you for being an ally and a voice for people who sometimes don't always have one. You are awesome, I love Reina and can't wait to see her story unfold.
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    @Dariu that signature makes my eyes bleed, please re-think it for everyone's sake.

@ OP....It isn't that people don't understand (and quite frankly, as an educated person I'm offended by this), its that a lot of people simply don't like it and/or they don't want to be forced to accept it. Moreover, just like the people who accept it, the people who don't have a right to choose what they are exposed to. Its never been biologically proven that gender identity (or lack there of) isn't a choice. Like any other choice someone makes, there may be consequences (like the way people react.) Regardless of whether or not they were born that way, the "medical truth" is that most of them have the option.

In retrospect, if they choose not to pick a gender they are ultimately alienating themselves. You say people "decide for them how they should go about their life", when in fact the people who live that lifestyle put others (the majority in fact) in that position by choice. As a member of society, I don't appreciate being put in that position to begin with. Did you ever consider that? In most societies, there are dominant cultural expectations and it sounds to me like you demonize those who react accordingly. That's just the way society works, sorry.

EDIT: And btw EA, I definitely wouldn't consider the lack hermaphrodites in Sims 4 to be "something missing". :|

It is obvious that they don't understand, because you are not understanding and as an educated person, I find you ignorant. Your comment is offensive to me. I don't care if society doesn't like it, people born with this condition did not CHOOSE to be born with both male and female parts, it is how they were born. It is not a lifestyle choice, it is how they were born and just because it would be easier or more pleasant for society doesn't make it right for society to expect them to change how they were born and be forced into one box or the other. They were born with the anatomy of both genders and because society can't handle it they have to choose one half of their true gender and disregard the other their whole lives, I know this is a difficult concept for people to understand, but gender isn't so cut and dry. That's a dumb thing to say that gender identity hasn't been 'biologically proven' no duh, how are you doing to prove an identity? Most human beings have trouble with their own identities their whole lives, identity isn't something that can be biologically proven, since when has identifying as an animal lover or environmentalist something that can be proven biologically? It can't it's a part of their identity and how they identify themselves and nobody can tell another person what they are or how they feel on the inside. If that's not enough, their reproductive organs can be seen and those already speak for themselves, but that still isn't enough for people like you. Even if it is a choice, they have a RIGHT to stay as they were naturally born or to choose a gender and for you to say that is offensive is ridiculously ignorant to me. They have a right to stay as they were born, they have a right to relate to both of their anatomy and do not deserve to be shoved around how society thinks they should be. They should be themselves and society should get educated. They alienate themselves to educate the world and de-stigmatize their condition and yes, it is a struggle, to show the world and others like them that it is OK to be yourself, to not give in to what society thinks you are and to trust yourself. Forget what society thinks of you and be yourself, society can take care of itself. Society will learn and the world will be a more beautiful place because of it, society never learns by people just shutting up and picking a side.

No one should have to be shoved into a category that they don't relate to just because society gets offended and can't handle it. Whether society likes it or not and whether their binary brains can handle it or not, there is a lot more in this world than just black and white and not everyone feels like a 'boy or girl'. They shouldn't have to choose, it's their body and their right not to choose if they want to stay the way they were born. Yes there may be consequences and society may consider it rude, but that's because society hasn't been educated on these subjects and they're still taboo. People like Reina will struggle to be seen in the world and will live with consequences of their choices like societies' opinion and will forge on, but no that doesn't mean that you're forced to see them, you do have a right to choose what you're exposed to, you can simply walk away, bam instant choice and freedom of what you're exposed to, should you dislike them. I do not demonize people who react accordingly, because society does not react accordingly and kind to these people, society needs to change and the only way that will happen is if people like Reina stand up for themselves and show the world that they exist. Society at times thought lots of things were wrong and offensive, but society changed because individuals stepped up for themselves and I'm sure they'll take the brunt of society time and time again to educate the world and make it a better place. People and individuals can change society, that's how it works and it starts with people standing up for themselves and yeah that's gonna offend some people, but in the end I'll defend those standing up for themselves over society any day. Society changes, people change society and you may not like it, but that's just how society works, I'm sorry.

Let them live their lives as they choose and be kind. If you want a choice in what you're exposed to, you have one, just walk away. Stay out of my thread if this offends you, please. Actually please just stay out of my threads, thank you.

I don't think EA is missing anything by not including hermaphrodites, but if they did, I would be interested in it and would probably think it's great if it was done well. It won't happen because it's too difficult of a topic, I'll just pretend for now.

quoting this because it's truth.

Stop being so ignorant people, there's a WORLD of people out there who aren't just like you and won't be; and that it's just as OKAY as it is OKAY for you to be here.

Step out of that box, though. -_-

I love Reina, I think she's gorgeous and I'd like to see where her life takes her.
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    How did you do that,RocketDarci? I want to make a female Sim who is a cross-dresser(dresses like a man),but all the males' faces are far too masculine to pass for a woman,and there are no options for Sims to cross-dress.

I think it was easier to do a female like Reina than it would be to make a male that looked feminine, but I think you can do it. I really just pressed the randomize button until I landed on Reina. I wish EA gave us options to cross-dress, that would make things wonderful! Keep trying though, try randomizing the sim until you get the most feminine face possible, then from there sculpt the body into the shape you want. :) Good luck!

I just wanted to see if I could do it.

herm01_zps5214731b.pngherm04_zps99cfed28.png

• Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member

Oh thank you! Umm, I've never done a sims blog, is there a good site that you recommend? I'd probably continue this story on a blog whenever I do updates on Reina's story. It would feel more appropriate than cluttering up the forums.

I have used blogger (blogspot) and Wordpress. There is also Tumblr. I think any of those would work. They're all free.
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    She looks beautiful, and unique. I love her hair especially.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    2 for a price of one....nice story btw
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited September 2014

Ok as someone with a medical backround, one sentence you said REALLY bugged me and that was "You say people "decide for them how they should go about their life", when in fact the people who live that lifestyle put others (the majority in fact) in that position by choice."

You apparently don't understand what a Hermaphrodite is.....it has NOTHING to do with gender identity as a whole, their gender identity is a SYMPTOM of the medical condition they are born with so it is NOT a choice..... It is a human being born with a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, sometimes one or both are underdeveloped and as a result they can have hormonal imbalances, have traits of BOTH genders, have traits of one gender more than the other, or feel like they cannot identify with a gender at all. When they are young, still in the hospital after birth, the doctor will typically ask the parent which gender they would like to raise the child and that is the gender that the child is raised....most of the time the gender picked is the WRONG one and the child grows up with severe depression and identity crisis's.

This is so much so that NOW doctors in most areas do NOT make the parents choose anymore and instead wait for the child to develop a bit physically/psychologically and then let the child choose.....

So please don't trivialize it and act like a medical condition is something that is simply "gender identity issues" and that it is their fault for isolating themselves, when quite simply, you don't know (medically or psychologically speaking) what the hell you are talking about and are being ignorant.....