Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I don't get about reviews of TS4

Comments

• Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    ebuchala wrote: »
    Crackseed wrote: »

She'll just have to get with the program. I WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Yeah, that's not creepy or anything.

Yeah, re-reading it I need to adjust that. I read it and said man, I feel like I just gained the "Insane" perk in a split second >_<

Gained?
    *rethinks posting in the If You Were a Sim thread*

For a split second - 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Ebu :(
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    nilanius wrote: »
    It's not made for your play style, that is perfectly understandable.

Its REALLY hard to take that seriously.

Game becomes an abomination of what it used to be and you call it "playstyle" shifting the blame from the game to the player.

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/wutevr.gif[/img]

In your opinion. I really don't give a sims bottom what you can take seriously or not. But your comment, came off as very rude, and trying to force your opinion as fact. An opinion is only an opinion. Everyones is different. Opinions can neither be right, or wrong. And the person I quoted, even said Sims 4 doesn't match his playstyle. And most who are disappointed, also say the base game, doesn't fit their personal playstyle. There is nothing wrong with that at all. Some people find the game is for them. Others do not.

Quite frankly, getting a little sick of your aggressive behavior towards myself, and others who like the game. You don't like the game we got it. But there's 0 excuse to belittle peoples opinions, and try to force your own opinion off on us as fact. Grand scheme of things, your opinion when you put such aggressiveness behind it and try shoving it into peoples faces that rudely, makes those like myself roll their eyes and consider YOUR opinion nothing more than garbage not even worth reading. This is the very last reply you will ever get from me. You and Abe70280 get to share a spot together as being completely ignored from this time forward. I personally have had enough of your snide remarks, and personal attacks. Good day.
    xale90 wrote: »
    I really enjoy playing ts4. I played ts1 alot and same for ts2 but didn't play ts3 that much. I wouldn't go back to ts3 even if it has a lot more features at the moment.

I had logged quite a few hours with Sims 3, but deep down, I always still loved Sims 2 the most. Sims 1, was fun, but Sims 2 for me, was the best. So I also been really enjoying Sims 4 :) Also, that house in your sig, looks amazing!
    [
    Jenzup wrote: »
    (these facts were confirmed on the other forum that now is interestingly shut down even though other previous Sims game forums were allowed to remain up and running for a few years after the release of the newer version)

Everything from the old forum was migrated over and put in the TS3 forums below the TS4 ones.

Yeah, the old Sims 3 forums, were nice, and I'm glad the old TS3 posts did get ported over. But the old forums were very limiting it felt like. I actually like these new forums. I just wish the ignore function would get fixed so I can use it.
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    Definitely fell under what I would term the more fanatical side of the pro camp.

Yeah same here. I like to think I fall under the moderate side of the pro camp.

I love everyone equally no matter the camp, except @Zolt65. I may wife that one.

I could be wrong but I believe Zolt already has a wife.

Irrelevant to my plans. He'll be the little spoon in this relationship.

She might have something to say about that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She'll just have to get with the program. I WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Yeah, that's not creepy or anything.

Yeah, re-reading it I need to adjust that. I read it and said man, I feel like I just gained the "Insane" perk in a split second >_<

What's wrong with a little insanity? LOL
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I didn't say that. I would like more content and Eps. Definitely. That's what I mean by saying willing to see where it goes. But I want to see what the devs envisioned. Not people telling them to make it like the others.
    >
    > It's currently a mix of 2 and 3. Imo.

I'm sorry but where did anyone, participating in this discussion, say that they wanted New Sims games to be exactly like the older ones? So far everyone has said they wanted improvements on what came before, no one said they wanted the same ol same ol. Either you have reading comprehension problems or you don't care to take the time to read through every post or you have some other agenda. I'm not judging you just warning people to seriously take anything you post with a grain of salt because what you say seems to be slanted towards a certain direction.

Let me break down your response, first you accuse the others complaining that they want to remake the same old game but then your reason for liking the new game is because it's a mix of 2 and 3, hypocritical much? So what exactly are you saying? It seems to me that you are being critical because someone could see the game going a certain way and is disappointed when it didn't go the way they thought it would. This person has provided examples of other million dollar companies that could do what they proposed (having an open world) but instead of having information that lends support of your opinion, that the devs couldn't make it, you go and turn the conversation onto the other person essentially accusing them of wanting to hold the series back when that was the not the intention of the post to which you were making your rebuttal.
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • Options

I'd like to not freak out poor @Zolt65 and be dogpiled by the authorities as a result.

y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    abe70280abe70280 Posts: 519 Member
    ynTWCqd.jpg
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I see things are picking up here again.

*sips tea and watches*
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options

I'd like to not freak out poor @Zolt65 and be dogpiled by the authorities as a result.

lol I got the perfect solution! Pick up the bro and good traits and those will help counteract your insanity!
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    I see things are picking up here again.

*sips tea and watches*

lol keep your tea, I got a Dr Pepper, a Big King from Burger King, and fries :)
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    KramYraeloKramYraelo Posts: 734 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    @crackseed: Somehow that didn't seem to bother them when they left The Sims 2 forums up long past the time they were being used. So, no, I'm not buying that. The Sims 3 forums were still active, and they would have continued to remain active. All they had to do was remove The Sims 4 section from those forums and the Sims 3 fans would have continued to support the forums for at least a little while longer.

I'm sticking with my belief that it was done to force everyone to this site so that they could be nudged to move on to The Sims 4.

I have no doubt that is why they closed the TS3 forums.

They left the TS2 ones up much longer after TS3 release, which I personally thought was a good idea to create separation and avoid what everyone likes to term as "hate" threads to cross-over.

But it's their dime so...

Regards,

Krammy
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited September 2014
    Definitely fell under what I would term the more fanatical side of the pro camp.

I love everyone equally no matter the camp, except @Zolt65. I may wife that one.

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

@Crackseed

You can have Dorian or Cullen (he is kind of cute though) as long as you stay away from Iron Bull and Solas .
  • Options
    KramYraelo wrote: »
    @crackseed: Somehow that didn't seem to bother them when they left The Sims 2 forums up long past the time they were being used. So, no, I'm not buying that. The Sims 3 forums were still active, and they would have continued to remain active. All they had to do was remove The Sims 4 section from those forums and the Sims 3 fans would have continued to support the forums for at least a little while longer.

I'm sticking with my belief that it was done to force everyone to this site so that they could be nudged to move on to The Sims 4.

They left the TS2 ones up much longer after TS3 release, which I personally thought was a good idea to create separation and avoid what everyone likes to term as "hate" threads to cross-over.

Regards,

Krammy

Yeah but the TS3 forums are on this forums. The main site is thesims.com, not thesims4.com. I think if anything, they should consider reopening TS2 forums on these forums as well, so that community can make a comeback. Course I wish there was a way I could get one of my friends the sims 2 ultimate collection, she missed out on that promotion lol.
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    I like orange cupcakes. I know some people think they're gross but I still like them. If hostess decided that they would discontinue chocolate cupcakes and stock only orange cupcakes it wouldn't bother me too much. I mean I still like chocolate cupcakes but I like orange more. What I wouldn't do though is take the time to retort and or support others who retort other people's complaints that hostess is no longer offering chocolate cupcakes. I would quietly enjoy my orange cupcakes.
  • Options
    Susiechan wrote: »

@Crackseed

You can have Dorian or Cullen (he is kind of cute though) as long as you stay away from Iron Bull and Solas .

I've already selected Sera to be my DAI Waifu.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options

Regards,

Krammy

Yeah but the TS3 forums are on this forums. The main site is thesims.com, not thesims4.com. I think if anything, they should consider reopening TS2 forums on these forums as well, so that community can make a comeback. Course I wish there was a way I could get one of my friends the sims 2 ultimate collection, she missed out on that promotion lol.

That's too bad. S2 is a great game.
  • Options

Regards,

Krammy

That's too bad. S2 is a great game.

Yeah I know right? I even took a little time from playing Sims 4, to boot the TS2UC up, set up my world how I wanted it, and might from time to time, play my sim there. But lol, sims 4 has be so hooked!
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    Susiechan wrote: »

@Crackseed

I've already selected Sera to be my DAI Waifu.

Phew....then iron bull and solas will be saved.
  • Options
    I like orange cupcakes. I know some people think they're gross but I still like them. If hostess decided that they would discontinue chocolate cupcakes and stock only orange cupcakes it wouldn't bother me too much. I mean I still like chocolate cupcakes but I like orange more. What I wouldn't do though is take the time to retort and or support others who retort other people's complaints that hostess is no longer offering chocolate cupcakes. I would quietly enjoy my orange cupcakes.

Maybe you can solve this for me:

My husband believes it's impossible to kiss someone and fart at the same time.

I strongly disagree, but he won't let me prove it.

We've been arguing about it for days now.
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member

Regards,

Krammy

Someone posted on the forums a couple of weeks ago, they contacted Origin and asked if they could still get The Sims 2 UC, was told yes, and it was placed in thier account. So it might still be possible, if you ask.
  • Options
    JULES1111 wrote: »

Regards,

Krammy

Someone posted on the forums a couple of weeks ago, they contacted Origin and asked if they could still get The Sims 2 UC, was told yes, and it was placed in thier account. So it might still be possible, if you ask.

:O I must inquire!
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    I don't care much for reviews really. It's just someone else's opinion. The only opinion that really matters to me (gamewise) is mine :). I don't care about what others think since it's my money and my decision.
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »

Regards,

Krammy

:O I must inquire!

If you want it, you should. It isn't gonna hurt anything.
  • Options

All I know is you can't sneeze and pee at the same time.

• Options

Not true. I sneezed the other day and peed myself.
  • Options

But did you pee yourself and sneeze at the same exact time?

• Options
    MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member

Sometimes it happens! I can't say how I know that but....lol
  • Options

Hm. I'll have to try it again and get back to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top