Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ romagi's recreation ♥ new 2/14/15 ~ Cini Mini ~ pg 6 ♥

Comments

• Options
    david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    very nice thank you for sharing your work! my sims will enjoy :D
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Gorgeous estate Romagi ! I also like Your work to The Sims 3.
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Dels, Thank You! :D

I've been working on several one level homes. I have not managed to train myself to go UP to click the up and down arrow. (basically me being an old dog and not wanting to learn new tricks! LOL) Plus, I'm not real fond of the fact that the roof does not hide like it does in TS3.

So my first is the Rambling Rose, a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with a study, kitchen, great room and a pond in the back yard!

The wonderful Snaitf from over at MTS has unlocked the ponds and made them buyable! Thank you Snaitf. You can find them here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=535761

You will need the buyable ponds mod for the pond to download with the lot.

Rambling Rose ~ http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/141A85A9433911E48A53EFCEB2A7D03F

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,660 Member
    Rambling Rose is a very nice home! :) The red colour of the exterior is very nice. Very nice front porch! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels there! The dormers are great and it looks very nice how you have used the open shutter windows in the home. The flower box windows look nice. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors on the seat on the front porch, enjoying watching sims pass by. Great backyard area. Sims will like using the telescope outdoors there. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The pond is great! Nice outdoors sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting outside in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there and watching tv in front of the fire. The vases look nice on the fireplace ledge. The flowers on the table behind the sofa are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Very nice dining room area! Nice type of dining seats that you have used there, and the flowers on the table , the fruit picture on the wall, and the fruit bowl and teaset on the window ledge are all very nice touches in the room and add a very nice look and feel to the room for sims as they enjoy eating their meals there. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there! Very nice study. Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk there, reading a book or using a computer. The floor mat and the green curtains look very nice together, and the picture looks nice above the bookcase. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the shelves in the corner of the room look great! The fruit bowl on the counter and the pans hanging on the wall are nice kitchen touches. It looks nice how you have placed and curtained the kitchen windows. Very nice master bedroom! Nice type of bed that you have placed there, and the clothes shelves and shoe racks look great there. The flowers on the dresser are very nice for sims to see when getting up in the mornings. Nice furnishing of the kids rooms. The blue colour scheme of the childrens bedrooms looks nice. The teddy looks cute in one of the rooms! The piano keys picture on the side wall of the other bedroom is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Great art and music room for sims to enjoy painting on the easel, or to enjoy playing the musical instruments together . The music thened picture on the wall suits well the room.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I've a new lot called Factory Conversion.

Factory Conversion ~ http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/39406AD6480811E48C34B925C17FBF52

It seems this lot is glitched. :'( You may need to place it unfurnished for it to work

What started as a small factory some 75 years ago, has been bought, added to and sold several times over the years.

The last owner fell in love with its charm and with minimal updating has converted it into a spacious family home with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths.

• Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    Ah I just found your thread :) I already fav'd and commented on the gallery to your latest build. It is beautiful - and the dining, living, bar area is really pretty, also love the wall coverings you chose :)
    bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    I had to stop by and see the pics! Another great build and I love the front it's perfect.
  • Options
    Your Factory Conversion build is great! :) Great background details of the home! It looks great how you showed the layout of the factory before it became a home, and labeled what the rooms of the interior were used for! The layout of the levels both when as a factory and now as a family home are great! Very nice exterior of the home! The balcony patios are great! Nice front patio area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the table or on the seat bench. The awnings there look great. Very nice water fountain feature at the front of the home, and the covered over front entryway to the home looks great! Great side patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal at the table there in the outdoors air. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. It looks nice the types of and how you have placed the windows through the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice living and dining room! Nice texture you have used for the walls. It looks great how you have done the bar counter alcove section! It looks nice how you have placed the sofa seating. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa seats having a drink from the bar. The pictures look nice on the walls, and the floor mat looks nice with the type of sofas. Nice type of wooden dining table and seats that you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting and eating their meals at. The flowers are nice touches on the table top. The green and the wooden texture of the furniture looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The brickwork texture of the walls looks great! It looks great the type of and how you have placed the counters and cabinets. The island counter table is great! The fruit bowl and knife set on the table and the hanging pots are great kitchen touches. Very nice study room! Great corner study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the angled desk table using the computer. It looks great how you have angled the armchairs towards for the fireplace for sims to enjoy sitting in front of the fire reading or chatting. Sims will have fun playing chess at the table. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases either side of the fireplace, Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows and seeing the water fountain features. Very nice light filled window art nook area! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there with the sunlight coming in. The art themed decor there looks great. The yellow sofa is nice for sims to sit on there. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table. It looks nice how you have placed diffrent coloured chairs around the table. The coat stand is a nice touch beside the door.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Your factory conversion is really cool! Love the idea behind it.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    drslimidrslimi Posts: 207 Member
    Oooo I love the factory conversion! It looks gorgeous as both a residential and community lot - download now!
    Visit my blog for all of my downloads, pictures, and videos!!!
    www.SimsCreations.com
  • Options
    keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    Love that, that's my house taste in real life, old school with a little hint of modern. I've always wanted to have a real life project like that one :D
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Such a creative build and great use of space! I love industrial buildings that have been converted into lofts and condos. Nice job!
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful build! I like the Industrial chic style! Love the architecture, balcony and patio areas. Great job Romagi! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Ah I just found your thread :) I already fav'd and commented on the gallery to your latest build. It is beautiful - and the dining, living, bar area is really pretty, also love the wall coverings you chose :)

Thanks so much @Lari! I'm kind of slow getting them to my thread after uploading! :p:D
    sashraf wrote: »
    I had to stop by and see the pics! Another great build and I love the front it's perfect.

Thank You She! I need a "Set front of lot" button for the gallery pics! :D

Thanks @Rosemow! Your detailed reviews always make my homes sound perfect! <3 HUGS!
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    Your factory conversion is really cool! Love the idea behind it.

@Pallypoo, Thanks so much! I just had to try one! :D

• Options
    drslimi wrote: »
    Oooo I love the factory conversion! It looks gorgeous as both a residential and community lot - download now!

@drslimi, Thanks! When I saw those brick patterns I just had to try one.

• Options
    gypsygypsy Posts: 48 Member
    I'm loving the factory conversion lot. The exterior looks amazing! I think the row of plants on the upper level balcony looks really great! :D
    I'm Clementine. Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @romagi1 - great idea and very creative to think about adding a converted factory to the mix! Great work!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    keshialee wrote: »
    Love that, that's my house taste in real life, old school with a little hint of modern. I've always wanted to have a real life project like that one :D
    Such a creative build and great use of space! I love industrial buildings that have been converted into lofts and condos. Nice job!
    Rc_shabba wrote: »
    awesome work I really like it B)
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Beautiful build! I like the Industrial chic style! Love the architecture, balcony and patio areas. Great job Romagi! :D

Thanks so much @keshialee, @Chris2fer03, @Rc and @yanti! I had fun building it! :D

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Romagi to wonderful but very different builds, each beautifully decorated. :) I love the pictures too show the layout of both builds.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Hello Romagi :) I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread.
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    My second one level living home. A small Bungalow style: Sandlewood

Sandlewood ~ http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/FDEFC55257AE11E48677339937E35119

• Options
    Sandlewood is a very nice home! :) It looks great how you have done the roof windows! It looks great how you have used the spandrels in the front porch. The flower box windows look nice in the home. Very nice back porch and backyard area! Sims will enjoy cooking a meal,on the bbq on the porch , or enjoy painting on the easel enjoying being in the sunshine. It looks great how you have placed the gardening boxes in a semi circle on the ground. The rock and flower feature nearby the gardening boxes is nice touch. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of and layout of the interior of the home! The lavender colour of the living room walls looks nice. Sims will have fun playing chess at the side wall table there. It looks great how you have placed the pictures on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa, watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase. The large patterned fkoor rug there looks nice and goes well with the colour of the walls. Sims will have fun dancing to the mudic from the stereo there. It looks very nice the type of how you plsced the curtains in the room. Very nice dining room! The pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see when eating their meals there. The candles on the dining table and the plants on the side table are nice touches in the room. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks great how you have placed the cabinets around the kitchen windows and the stove hood. The plates and the cutlery on the wall, and the fruit bowl on the counter look homely and nice. It looks great how you have placed the menu board signs there. Very nice master bedroom! The pink and white colour scheme of the room looks very nice. It looks great how you have angled the study desk table in the corner of the room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read of a book. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there and the tissue box is a great touch. The blue and brown colour scheme of one of the single bed rooms looks very nice. The patterned green wall in the other bedroom looks nice too. Child sims will enjoy doing art work on the art table in their bedroom.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    What a lovely, well balanced home! Your color palette for both the exterior and interior is so soothing to the eye. Love it!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations