Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthday Directory Now Celebrating: No One (That We Know Of)!!

Comments

• Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    happy birthday Girglam1,Grapecassie1,Potterphyle,Sabrosa and MadelynsMommy i hope all of you have a marvelous day filled with goodies and lots of fun :D:D
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    girglam1 wrote: »
    You guys are AWSOME and super duper kind! :D So glad there are actually people on the internet that are nice! ( I've been cyber-bullied a lot because of my A.D.D which I can't control that well I try to tell them that but their just like "aww I'm so sorry but I don't care." ) UUGG! I allways try to be kind to every one I meet because I'm a very kind and funny person but almost every one gets mad at me over some thing I can't control so they are hurting themselves by being mean to some one who has a "problem". Plus I'm very short so I get made fun of by people in school.

I'm happy to hear you had a good birthday, and that we were part of it! There's loads of nice people here, keep posting and chatting; you'll meet like minded people in no time. :)
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited September 2014
    @girglam1: I'm so glad we could help brighten your day! Hang in there, school doesn't last forever. I'm really short too, and my friends say I'm Fun Size, like the candy bars, so you're just like me. A lot of fun in a tiny package. One time I asked my youngest daughter what the benefit to being short was, and she said we can find all the good hiding places. lol ;) You'll be fine. *hugs*
    Sincerely,
    Lissykin
  • Options
    Happy, happy birthday Grapecassie, Potterphyle, Sabrosa and MadelynsMommy! I hope you all had a very wonderful day. :D
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    happy birthday Grapecassie, Potterphyle, Sabrosa and MadelynsMommy!
  • Options
    chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    Happy birthday JABWARRIOR1, martys15, Mistress_hydro and RiverBalloon!! Wishing you all a wonderful, fun-filled day with friends, family and lots of cake!! :D

JABWARRIOR1

JABWARRIOR1_zps66e01d35.jpg

stock-vector-happy-birthday-firework-vector-illustration-151567031.jpg

martys15
    1363148724317744.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ3NnuPX1kl1pkL-JTpvqPd3lHrUmLyAuKFMAXdOr4lil23qBK

Mistress_hydro

ed438a9dfa9998f56671f73bbfb2c8f8.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTtfdTntq01H5UfzJEtkxo5t5gQ1lON8gc13B7q3K_iUmuXX4G

birthday_party_hats_with_streamers_and_confetti_used_in_a_celebration_0515-0812-2214-4752_SMU.jpg

RiverBalloon

polka-dot-wedding-cakes-9.jpg

dog-cake-767024.jpg

birthday_tulips_1912.jpg
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Yum! I love berries. I'll just repost this here:
    Sept 15 - Your color is Tulipwood (purple)... You are Gregarious, Sensual, and Warm.
    Happy birthday!
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    happy birthday JABWARRIOR1,martys15,Misstress_hydro and RiverBalloon i hope that all of you have the very best birthday possible :D:D
  • Options
    girglam1girglam1 Posts: 39 Member
    OMG! Because of this I finally have more friends on the community!!! #ForeverAlone.Plus thanks to those who gave me the gifts from the sims 3 store. ( including front360 for giving me the voodoo doll because I've always been wanting that thing!) and a big thanks to StephBE for creating all of my birthday pics! :D
    N O P E :)
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member
    OMG! Because of this I finally have more friends on the community!!! #ForeverAlone.Plus thanks to those who gave me the gifts from the sims 3 store. ( including front360 for giving me the voodoo doll because I've always been wanting that thing!) and a big thanks to StephBE for creating all of my birthday pics! :D

I'm so glad you're meeting some of the wonderful folks that frequent this thread. Nevermore will you be Forever Alone. Yay! :D
    Enjoy your new toys! <3
  • Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member

Hey girglam1 we "short ones" have to stick together :D Hope your birthday was awesome!

front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday JABWARRIOR1, martys15, Misstress_hydro and RiverBalloon!!
    May your special days be filled with delicious cake and lots of presents :D
    I think these 2 cakes are just so awesome!
    Amazing-Lego-cakes1-585x702.jpg
    awesome_cakes_11.jpg

front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    Wishing a very happy birthday to KaeChan2089, renyerookami, SeriphinaFyie, & simfeetunder! I hope you each have a lovely day!

KaeChan2089

500x500.jpg
    2282.jpg
    Party3.jpg

renyerookami

kellymedina_birthdaycard_mom.png
    Happy-Birthday-Cake-1.jpg
    old-birthday-cat.jpg

SeriphinaFyie

27d7f17a_l640x592_zpse594ac79.jpg
    tumblr_lt02swvEXW1qhyj3yo1_500.jpg
    Party-Dog-with-Birthday-Hat.jpg

simfeetunder

happy-birthday-bloem-bloemen-vrolijk-e.jpg
    large-18th-birthday-cake.jpg
    54383636.jpg
  • Options
    chocbubbleschocbubbles Posts: 1,972 Member
    Happy birthday KaeChan2089, renyerookami, SeriphinaFyie & simfeetunder!!! I hope you all have lovely days!! :D

Happy-Birthday-elements-3.jpg
  • Options
    XxMonsterLoverxXXxMonsterLoverxX Posts: 2 New Member
    Happy birthday! Would you mind adding me to the list? Mine's December 17th.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Sept 16 - Refined, Poetic, and a Teacher. Have a happy day.
  • Options
    LuxLux Posts: 16 Member
  • Options
    Ok, I know it's really late but I can't sleep because I'm terrified of the dark (who else is afraid?) so I really want to be on here because the only light I have is the bathroom, kitchen and iPad lights! I want the TV on now because I'm scared. ( reason: I watched Doctor Who I don't know why but it scares me! Wasn't a scary episode either.) So, just wanted to get on so I feel better! : ,( I am also burning up, my nose itches because of allergies, and I am in almost complete darkness! NNOO!!!! :( good night!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Well now my step dad came and close my door so now I'm scared! :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Post edited by girglam1 on
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    > @girglam1 said:
    > Well now my step dad came and close my door so now I'm scared! :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Now this light is basically nothing I wish my mom would be up so she could let me open my door. My mom is AWSOME! I am so terrified that I would grab my iPhone 5s ( it doesn't have a case)plug it up to my charger and turn the brightness all the way up and turn on the TV with the volume turned down ( Yes, I would risk breaking my phone just to have light and to be able to sleep!) if you have any advise you could give me to get over my fear that would be great because I need to beable to sleep but it's just so hard for me to sleep in the dark. :'( :'( :'(
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    > @girglam1 said:<br />
    > Well now my step dad came and close my door so now I'm scared! :'(:'(:'(:'( <br />
    Now this light is basically nothing I wish my mom would be up so she could let me open my door. My mom is AWSOME! I am so terrified that I would grab my iPhone 5s ( it doesn't have a case)plug it up to my charger and turn the brightness all the way up and turn on the TV with the volume turned down ( Yes, I would risk breaking my phone just to have light and to be able to sleep!) if you have any advise you could give me to get over my fear that would be great because I need to beable to sleep but it's just so hard for me to sleep in the dark. :'(:'(:'(

I'm sorry you're feeling scared. That's never fun. :( Even at my age I get nervous in the dark, so do my daughters. What we usually do is imagine the whole house full of safe things, all the bad stuff pushed outside. Then we imagine covering the whole house in thick white frosting, so nothing bad and come back in. I know it may seem silly, but once you feel all safe an cozy, it'll be easy to fall asleep.
    You may also want to confide in your Mom, tell her how nervous you are in the dark. There's tons of fun night lights out there that can give you some comfort too. *hugs*

You can leave me a post on my page if you'd like to chat some more....we don't want to take the focus off all the happy birthdays! :)<3
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Let's wish a very happy birthday to Sheldonly!

A+Happy+Birthday+Pouf_Blogger_Fin.jpg

0ed7993633e687eb661b7eb56d9447a5.jpg

KPx90wzb5Ks.jpg

Papaya-Art-Happy-Birthday-Red-Rose-Blank-Card.jpg

44280363e48590525727db1856a0c711.jpg
  • Options
    SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    Thank you so much!! :D
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Options
    StephBEStephBE Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited September 2014
    Happy belated birthday wishes to JABWARRIOR1, martys15, Mistress_hydro, RiverBalloon, KaeChan2089, renyerookami, SeriphinaFyie and simfeetunder!!! I hope you all had a wonderful time!!!

Easy-Cake-Decorating-Ideas-2.jpg

contemporary-artificial-flowers.jpg
  • Options
    StephBEStephBE Posts: 1,908 Member
    LET'S WISH A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Sheldonly!!! I hope you are having a fantastic day, spent with loved ones!!!

fc22afcc-9861-43f1-ba61-a2683c99a89d_zps6043c65d.png?t=1410966220

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
    935.jpg
    30c7695eb81119eb5ef213c92051c540.jpggeorge+rr.jpg
    happy_birthday_from_your_secret_admirer_funny_cat_card-r94e7638e1fea46da9c54147879501fc1_xvuat_8byvr_512.jpg
    Cat-Blowing-Out-Candle.jpg
    funny-dog-pictures-birthday-hats.jpg

WHITE%20Tulips%20Bouquet%20In%20The%20Vase%20ELEGANT%20ACCESSORY%20HOME%20DECOR%20ENERANCE.jpg557cc38d-93ee-4e83-adb4-e2a5fd94936fLarge.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top