Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Flash Mob 2014 - Congrats cmbaker16!

Comments

• Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    Okay a couple of things turned into four

If anyone has been having issues with the simpoint ads lately, you might want to look now.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Just wanted to pop in to congratulate you cm!
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    I didn't get a chance to post yesterday but I did gift our lovely honoree. Boy was I all in her "hair". LOL
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Oh my, she hasn't seen yet! She's gonna get a big surprise when she shows up! :D
  • Options
    CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    @thesims3boy Cassee wanted her points to go to CM, and Ali hasn't said yet. ^_^

Sorry! Can you please use my points on CM? Thank you! ^_^

• Options
    I'm finished with my gift. Just need to put the pictures together and upload it. ;)
  • Options
    CM, for you - a Japanese Restaurant for Sunset Valley! I hope you like it. I forgot you have the It's Business Time Industrial Oven - so I didn't add it in there. If you like I can, then reupload it. ;)
    roof_up_original.jpg

Irasshaimase! Experience the exotic and unique taste of Japanese cuisine. Here at Sakura you can enjoy a drink with friends at the bar or watch our chef prepare fresh dishes, juggle eggs, and even shoot plumes of fire from the Onion Volcano - right at the Teppanyaki grill!

Download here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8433783

Additional pictures:

Screenshot-13_zpsf7c8fafb.jpg
    Screenshot-41_zps8039304a.jpg
    Screenshot-16_zpsf3e46f99.jpg
    Screenshot-35_zps78007c55.jpg
    Screenshot-39_zpsc165d574.jpg
    Screenshot-44_zpsbc06f829.jpg

• Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Happy Flash Mob Day, CM :)

I hope that you have a wonderful time and many smiles come your way :)

I sent you a little something off what is left of your WL ;)
  • Options
    PuddinsPetPuddinsPet Posts: 112 Member
    The honoree seems to be fashionably late ;)
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Cmbaker is on her way! Get ready!
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited September 2014
    oh...I'm so speechless...

and I'm sorry to have disappeared for 3 days my internet cut out and we couldn't get it back until today and OMG...

I'll go to the beginning and replay to everyone than give Kitty a good talk about keeping it hidden from me LOL
  • Options
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    girls are always late its in the dna.
  • Options
    girls are always late its in the dna.

:o OMG I'm a dude then :o

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    ok most girls are always late. lol.
  • Options
    Uh Oh :o
    There is only 1 item left on your WL
    Oops I must have pounced on it again >:)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I'm doing this from the beginning so I may repeat names or comment on earlier posts :)

@Tanubanue, @YellowJane, @PuddinsPet, @missy2311, @DesiiAnowor, @BreeMiles, @Marvelissa: Thank you for the store gifts my sims will enjoy a future Japanese home :)

@Loppie1988: Cassie Dragon is so adorable :) can't wait to play with her and see what she gets up to :)

@CelestiAliCat: Thank you for the store Gifts and your WIPs are looking great :)

@PuddinsPet: Thank you for the Rec's and I hope you enjoy the builds you saved :)

@Cassee: OMG!!!! I've been saving for the Prism Art Studio and saving...and I am really close to getting it than I see this LOL....I'm glad Shannen kept talking me out of getting it LOL

@rosemow: Thank you so much :)...I just love to build and try out different types and really glad everyone enjoys them when they download them :)

@Ivanna420: your gifts were well received and no one was hurt ;)

@BreeMiles: Since I thought you were the Honoree this is for you LOL

Baker's Mill-Baker's Mill is an Old Mill forgotton by the Baker's. They moved on and forgotton about their roots. Now this old bakery sits up on it's hill waiting for the day someone takes it over and creates their own roots, hopefully not to forget them.
    34dn8s6.jpg

I also have a joint gift I did with Shannen as she didn't think she have time to put something together but when she found out I was the Honoree she really played her part in weeding info out of me :p

Tristan and Lucy were made by Shannen (she was going to do the whole family but her game was giving her issues) I created the twin girls, who we named after ourselves and gave certain features of ourselves to (Shannen is the brown headed one with green eyes and I used a variation of my own name, Katy, who's the Red-haired brown eyed girl) and added two cats Sassy (grayish cat) and Baby (white cat)...The Home was built by me it's suppose to be a family starter home so the inside has cheap furniture and very little decor :)

Conwell-Tristian wants to help his community by putting out fires. His wife, Lucy, worries she'll get horrible news over the phone but supposrts his desicion like he supposrts hers. Lucy wants to own her very own Bakery but with twin daughters will her dream ever come true? For BreeMills Flashmob Honoree Sept. '14. By: cmbaker16 & Shannen
    2ylocbo.jpg

20gl6c9.jpg

@x_MG_x: you didn't have to Rec everything but thank you and I know there's alot so thank you for doing it :)

@Marvelissa: Yeah it cut out that afternoon bad time for it to do so I say LOL...hope Mafia game went alright will read it over when I'm done here and thank you for the store gifts :)

@emilzydiva: Thank you :) it's all very shocking to me never though I'd be a FM Honoree :)

@ErnesaT: Thank you so much and thank you for sponsoring the flashmob each month it's alot of fun to surprise others with stuff though now I know how the Honoree feels each month so speechless and lots of emotions going through :)

@CelestiAliCat: OMG!!!...my legacy family will love it :) and that's alright I can add in the oven myself if I want it :)

@XxHannelorexX: Thank you :) and I'm all smiles right now :)

@PuddinsPet: I am but I'm here now :) and quite mind blown :)

Now I do believe I've commented on everyone and my mind is so gone at the moment LOL I've download all my new toys and am ready to install them and go check everything out :)...I still can't believe I was picked o.o Thank you to everyone and it may not seen like I appreciate it all but I do truly I do I just have problems with expressing it so I hope no one feels like I said too little or my comments don't quite show my appreciation.

Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    You're very welcome! ^_^ *hugs*
  • Options
    @CelestiAliCat: *huggles*
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Yay! Glad you're happy Cm :) Remember to let me know what type of lot you'd like! And don't worry we know you appreciate it!! :p
  • Options
    @tanubanu: I must have missed your comment on this but type of lot for what?
  • Options
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Happy Flash Mob Day Cm!!! :D

I Love that you are this months honoree!! You truly deserve it. I am posting early because I will be gone today and over night. Just having made you the 'I do! Do you?' wedding venue I wanted to wait and see what other gifts you got today before making you another. I will make you another wedding venue of a different type or a different community lot of your choice. If you can pm me and let me know what you'd like that would be great!

In the meantime~

I hope you enjoy these gifts! Have fun today!!! :)

• Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @tanubanu: I must have missed your comment on this but type of lot for what?

I quoted the first post I made. Just left out the pictures of the wl items I sent you. See above :)

• Options
    ah...I see...I must have been skimming at the beginning of my commenting o.o....hmmm...I don't know what I want lol...you already did the wedding venue so no need for another as the one you made is perfect :)...surprise me perhaps? yea surprise me :)