Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

who has fallen weak

Comments

• Options
    BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    The Force is strong with this one. If I get it, it's way down the road after mass patching, some EPs, and a price drop.
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    Surreal wrote: »
    TMarie wrote: »
    What do we have up here? A bunch of cops? Or is it schoolyard snitches? Sheesh. If the person openly stated it, then leave it alone. If a guru wants to take issue with it, they can. For pete's sake children - let's grow up. Ewwww.

Was going to wait and see with this one but son came in and said "I'll split it with you." What the hell - I caved.

I'd just hate to see someone lose their account because they thought something was legal and it wasn't.

My experience on Sims forums is that the person who says they'd hate to see someone get in trouble is the first person to report, thereby ensuring it. But who knows... maybe it's different this time.

Nobody wants to lose their account. I'm not running off screaming "teacher teacher he's/she's cheating" if that's what you mean. @mwdonohue I reread the terms of service and they are "vague" at best. I guess just see if a guru gets back to you if not happy simming :)
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    What do we have up here? A bunch of cops? Or is it schoolyard snitches? Sheesh. If the person openly stated it, then leave it alone. If a guru wants to take issue with it, they can. For pete's sake children - let's grow up. Ewwww.

Was going to wait and see with this one but son came in and said "I'll split it with you." What the hell - I caved.

I'd just hate to see someone lose their account because they thought something was legal and it wasn't.

My experience on Sims forums is that the person who says they'd hate to see someone get in trouble is the first person to report, thereby ensuring it. But who knows... maybe it's different this time.

Nobody wants to lose their account. I'm not running off screaming "teacher teacher he's/she's cheating" if that's what you mean. @mwdonohue I reread the terms of service and they are "vague" at best. I guess just see if a guru gets back to you if not happy simming :)

Well. Thanks for rereading it! I appreciate it!
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member

people like you annoy me... always calling some one out on rules, and I bet you break most of them yourself... just plain annoying...

• Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member

people like you annoy me... always calling some one out on rules, and I bet you break most of them yourself... just plain annoying...

He/She wasn't really calling me out. Just clarifying them with me.
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    Hmm just wait for the "i told you so" guys tut tut
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    lynnylynny Posts: 1,141 Member
    Atomicus wrote: »
    Well, I never said I wasn't getting it. :smile:

Technically I said I would wait a bit, I never specified what a bit was ;)

I haven't bought yet, but I'm thinking I may this weekend.
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member

I wasn't calling anyone out. I went looking to find out for myself and maybe provide info to everyone. Its kind of sad that people automatically think that if you go looking for the answer you are trying to get someone in trouble. You can think whatever you want about me but I know what kind of person I am and its not the kind of person you think I am.
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    GameLover16GameLover16 Posts: 361 Member
    edited September 2014
    Not necessarily "falling" weak, but despite how disappointed I've become, I'm still buying it.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    I thought EA said it was okay to play the game with a VPN but it's not okay to BUY the game with VPN

So if you're in the UK or Australia, it's not okay to use a US VPN to buy the game early, but if you buy the game and do the pre-load, you could go ahead and use a US VPN to play it? Guess that makes sense. In my case just seems like a lot of work and hassle to get a few hours head start; gives me more time to actually get work done so I can play tonight and tomorrow with clear conscience.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Not necessarily "falling" weak, but despite how disappointed I've become, I'm still buying it.

Your siggy kinda freaks me out
    Just FYI :D
  • Options
    NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Posts: 119 Member
    -shamefully raise hand- me

I did the same exact thing, BUT i ..i had a great excuse!

... i was waiting for money to magically appear! left_right097_006.gif

• Options
    Kamb64 wrote: »

You're freaked out by a smiling cartoon five-year-old with red eyes and pink pigtails??
  • Options
    Kokokey7Kokokey7 Posts: 63 Member
    I'm waiting until the end of November when, hopefully, most of the bugs have been worked out.
  • Options
    Kamb64 wrote: »

You're freaked out by a smiling cartoon five-year-old with red eyes and pink pigtails??

Probably the way she just stares with those huge red eyes...

But aside from that she is adorable :D
    *runs away*
  • Options
    Yeah, I admit she does have quite a stare with those huge eyes of hers. You wouldn't be able to stand the whole show. They stare with their big eyes quite a lot.
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Nope, not yet. I am waiting for the US release and some reviews of some friends here. I need to know if there is a any re-deeming game-play. From what I have seen and what I know as fact, I am not convinced there will be any. Half price for half a game and I might reconsider.

kim :\
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    kimjo313 wrote: »
    Nope, not yet. I am waiting for the US release and some reviews of some friends here. I need to know if there is a any re-deeming game-play. From what I have seen and what I know as fact, I am not convinced there will be any. Half price for half a game and I might reconsider.

kim :\

much love for your siggy
  • Options
    BlackRose09BlackRose09 Posts: 447 Member
    .... me. Mostly because if I didn't buy it now, my mom would've gotten all of my money for the car payment and I would of been left with nothing for my game.
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    edited September 2014
    It's still a no for me.
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Nope still staying strong. Actually after watching the live plays, and looking at the stuff that's starting to pop up now from people who have it, I want it even less. I just opened my TS3 a little while ago, looked at all I have in TS3 that I love, and fell in love all over again... it just made it even easier to not back down; I have the game I want and love. If I get TS2 working, I'll have that too; that's the other one I love and if I can have that and TS3, I'll be beyond happy. Perhaps someday in the future when it's cheaper and has expansions and whatever I'll try it, but I've admitted that might happen all along but I haven't caved enough to rush out and buy it now.
  • Options
    NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Posts: 119 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    I'm not buying it, never wanted to, never will.

SfaceTS4.jpg

• Options
    Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    I was super on the fence but decided that since it is available for the Great Games Guarantee then I should just buy it, test it out, and return if I don't like it since I need hands-on experience to decide if it is something I want/need.
  • Options
    trueblood76trueblood76 Posts: 109 Member
    its so nice to see people changing their minds and giving TS4 a chance. I hope you love the game :)
  • Options
    AstonishedPandaAstonishedPanda Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm giving it a chance. Like others have said, there's a guarantee on it. I'd like to try it myself to see what I think.