Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

who has fallen weak

who was not going to buy the game, but now that it is less than a day away who is jumping right on in?

Comments

• Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    edited September 2014
    Probably me as well 🐸🐸🐸🐸 it
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 >:)

And now I've got two damns? I know one was a plum...
    I give up
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    *raises hand slowly*
  • Options
    jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    I had planned on waiting a while, but all the hype has worn me down!! LOL! I'll probably stop on the way home from work tomorrow and get it. :p
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited September 2014
    Still a nope from me, all the twitch stuff from real people just confirmed all my existing concerns and gave me some new ones.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Weak? Weak?

giphy.gif
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    You know, it isn't even released until later this week for some areas. You could just pretend like you can't even have it until Thursday or Friday and then watch more LPs and some reviews (I'm sure LGR will have one posted in a couple days) before you cave.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I haven't fallen weak. Yay! I'm reserving further judgement until Christmas time, when I will make up my mind if I want it or not, depending on the fixes they've made.
  • Options
    Badmagic wrote: »
    Still a nope from me, all the twitch stuff from real people just confirmed all my existing concerns and game me some new ones.

I can tell you first hand that this is a great sims game. I though that I could watch someone play it and have my opinion made then. Nope! If EA ever does gametime with this game, I recommend you try it. It is very fun.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i preordered but whats funny is 2 sims 3 friends said they would not be getting it and now are, i've been amusing myself by making fun of them and saying i told you so. i have to wait til 9 pm to get in game.
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    After a lot of thought, I pre-ordered a week ago but then cancelled on Friday. Now I'm reconsidering again..

I was waiting for this. Have fun when you do buy it.

• Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I'm not buying it, never wanted to, never will.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited September 2014
    I hope that everyone will jump on the band wagon. We have all had our differences, but I am hoping now that we can all get back to normal and once again have fun and help one another. There are going to be so many new things and we all will have questions.
    I want to see everyone have fun with the new sims. We have all been like politicians one against the other, but now we can all put that aside and enjoy one another again. Some who say they are not going to buy, I hope that they do, because they have so much to offer, with new sims, house builds and many stories to tell. I just want old, veterans and new simmers to have fun. It is the Sims and we are simmers.
    by the way it is not weak to change your mind.
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I'm going to give it a good week before I decide. I want to love it, it's Sims.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited September 2014
    who has fallen weak

Oh goody! Ive been waiting to use this youtube piece! yay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLi1iXP_SS4

:p:D:p

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    lady8janelady8jane Posts: 350 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Im the person who speaks negativley about the game while calling gamestop to find out if my game arrived yet...

That's somehow really, really cute.
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I'm planning on buying it (never said I wasn't) but there'd be no point to it now since my computer can't run it. So, maybe I'll just be patient and wait til it goes on sale. But, in all honesty, what I've seen so far doesn't really impress me that much. I'm predicting that those who buy it will end up being bored with the gameplay (or lack thereof) really fast because of the game's limitations, and I'm also predicting that there'll be a huge outcry for the next expansion pack in the next few days, simply because of the lack of gameplay. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see some posts from players asking what else they can do to spice their game up since they've done everything that there is to do in the game.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    Nope. I need AT LEAST four expansions for it to feel like a real game. I'm waiting for a barn-burner blowout Origin sale, the kind where they bundle a bunch of games together and sell the whole lot for $10.
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Well, I never said I wasn't getting it. :smile:
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    I don't think its weak to change your mind. I respect the opinions of those who vehemently oppose the game and stick to their guns about not buying it but I also respect those who have had a change of heart. It's not shameful to change your mind after seeing more of the game.
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Im the person who speaks negativley about the game while calling gamestop to find out if my game arrived yet...

Shhhhh. That's their secret alter self.
  • Options
    This is part of the reason why I like the game:

7scjbCl.jpg

There are just a LOT of easter eggs and fun little animations while sims are doing actions.