Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited May 2014
    AiHaou wrote:
    Screenshot-24_zps170da583.jpg
    Tonia sits in front of the tv watching the show. [Far right]
    Darla puts her head in her half sister Talia's lap and sleeps.
    Talia looks out of the window, bored with the movie.

Cute picture. I love the different poses you can get with pose player and ghosts to boot.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Celiria wrote:
    I hate it when I have to retype everything because my internet chose now to glitch out on me :evil: well lets try this again.

Well for people following Black Rose I have some bad news. Black Rose along with any other major stories from me are going to be cancelled for 2-3 months.

As I said about a week ago I was busy this week, that was due to helping a friend move. The good news is he's all nicely moved into his new house. The bad news is that in the process we managed to drop the head board of his bed on my right arm and I am now stuck in a cast with a broken wrist. The doctor says I should just have the cast for a couple months but he doesn't want me doing anything strenuous (which includes heavy typing, I asked specifically about that one :? ) for about 3 months. Also despite only having this thing for a few hours I already hate casts :P

So simply put my luck sucks.

Sorry to anyone who was enjoying the story but I can't really help anything in this case.

I will still hang around the topic and I will get back to commenting I just won't be doing any heavy typing.

I will probably start posting on a sims playthrough as well though it will just be pictures and basic updates on whats going on rather than my usual thought out storylines.

Just thought I would swing by and give everyone the update.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, happy simming.

So sorry to hear you broke your wrist. That makes me sad. I will miss Black Rose. Well I am glad you plan on still checking in. Just take it easy and don't do anything to make it worse. We will look forward to seeing you pop in and out. :D

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Baker9793 wrote:
    Here is an update from the Efron family.

After the first day of busy classes, Jen and Zac spent time studying. Jen is a fine arts major and Zac is a Physical Education major.
    screenshot_original.jpgscreenshot_original.jpg

The next morning after his workout, Zac practiced a little on his keyboard.
    screenshot_original.jpg

After playing for a couple hours, Zac began reading the course material while Jen worked on a painting.
    screenshot_original.jpg

While Zac was hard at work learning about the body, Jen spent sometime catching some sleep. (so much like me in real life HA)

After both classes were out, Zac met up with Jen. After sharing a kiss, Zac asked her out on a date.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Once Jen agreed, Her and Zac went out for some burgers then went to a movie.
    When the movie got out, Jen and Zac talked about the funny movie they saw.
    screenshot_original.jpg

They spent 4 hours watching the night sky together. Finally they decided to head home and get some rest for the next busy day of classes.
    screenshot_original.jpg

There is one update. Next up is the Forrest Legacy. I'm happy with this next one.

Zac you are going to get more buff in that chosen course.

Sounds like me as well.

Jen sleeping in class not good. You won't graduate that way. lol

Glad you guys could find time to go on a date. Looks like they had fun.

You two are a cute couple.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    @Colorist40
    I'm glad to hear you liked Mignon. He really was fun to play.
    Sorry to hear your husband lost his job. You go ahead and take a break if you need to. Nothing wrong with that! And Allen looks great!

Thanks for the commiseration. First he has to get released by the doctor before he can find something which may happen tomorrow I hope :lol: .

I am going to miss that Mignon you need to have another one.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Baker9793 wrote:
    Sorry for a double post but
    here is the update from Forrest Legacy
    Previously: Jorden got engaged, Nick and Sam got married because Sam was pregnant.

Jorden met up with Trevor to talk more details about their upcoming wedding.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Later that night, the ghosts of Jack and Kenzie paid a visit just to play in the snow lol
    screenshot_original.jpg

The next day, Carlie invited Jorden and Samantha out to get massages and pedicures.

After getting their nails done, Carlie told Jorden that they needed to head over to the local dance club for her bachelorette party
    screenshot_original.jpg

Meanwhile, Samantha went to a party that her brother was throwing. At the party Cory approached Sam and congratulated her on her new pregnancy. (Cory is Sam and Nick' kid)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Back at Jorden's party, Jorden being the selfless bride, opened the bar tab, offering to pay for everyone's drinks.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Carlie was rather excited for her cousins Bachelorette party.
    screenshot_original.jpg

A few minutes into the party, the entertainment showed up
    screenshot_original.jpg

Once the party was finally over, Jorden and Carlie went home.
    Jorden: Carlie, tonight and today in general was amazing! You are the best cousin
    Carlie laughs: I'm your only female cousin. I had to do something for you.
    Jorden smiles: Thanks Carls. *hugs her*
    Carlie: No problem cuz. I'm sure you would do the same for me.

Later that night, Sam went into labor! Nick got her to the hospital and they welcomed another little boy. I would like you all to meet James Jack Forrest. JJ for short.
    screenshot_original.jpg

The next morning, Nick brought JJ down stairs and put him in his swing while he made breakfast. Jorden was very excited to have another nephew.
    While playing with a sleeping JJ Jorden whispered: I can't wait till I have a baby. You'll be an older cousin soon.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Later that day, Nick threw a birthday party for his other son Cory, who was turning into a young adult today. His uncle, Ethan, who he lives with came as well as Jorden's fiance.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Everyone got some cake and sat down to eat together. (I took one picture then Trevor looked up at me and made this face haha!)Oh Trevor.

Just before Cory left to go back home, he went up to see his baby brother.
    Cory: Hey little guy, I'm your big brother. Just remember that Dad won't always be around but we have a big family that someone will always be there for you.
    screenshot_original.jpg

After talking with JJ, Cory went downstairs to thank his dad for the party.
    Cory: Dad, thank you for this. I know your life has been pretty hectic recently with JJ and Aunt Jorden getting married. I really appreciate it.
    Nick: Cor, I know I wasn't around for a lot of your birthday's growing up so I wanted this one to be special. I love you, kid.
    screenshot_original.jpg

After everyone from the party went home, all the adults, Elieen, Nick, Samantha, Jorden, Carlie and Connor were all invited on a free vacation. This left Christian at home with JJ! This should be fun :mrgreen::wink:

Hope you all enjoyed this update. I sure did. I love the Forrest family. I've been playing this family since February. I am really surprised I haven't gotten bored with it yet! I usually do after a month or two.

Yeah got to discuss those wedding plans lol.

Ha ha ghosts like snow as well. Me not so much lol.

Wow how nice to treat the bride and groom with massages and pedicures generous.

Congrats Sam on the impending new one.

:shock: Not a good idea Jorden you have a wedding to pay for lol.

That stripper is yum yum lol.

Great party so nice of Carlie to throw it for her cousin.

Hello James Jack Forrest Welcome to the world. You soooo sweet.

With her nephews, she won't have time for her own kids lol.

Lots of good things happening in your game parties galore good to see.

Trevor you silly goose. Don't spam the pics with goofy faces ha ha ha.

How sweet Cory is cuddling his brother and ensuring him that someone would always be there for him.

J.J. sure is blessed to have a great family.

I am glad Nick is being such a loving father to think of his son to give him a birthday party in spite of his sisters getting married.

Great update. I can see why you aren't bored with such a great family.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    TadOlson wrote:
    Baker9793 Great update!They look like fun for you.I've also stuck with my town legacy challenge in Winfield and it's the first time I've played a town and been able to grow the population at all without worrying that EA's SP will wreck it on me.
    Here's my update.I wanted to get into my game and it didn't work out though I got into CAW and got to do something on my project there.
    I added the bridge to the island in the middle of the river.
    13970545228_b87fc17cee_z.jpg
    I also started on sculpting the terrain around the bigger bridge.
    14177252023_4e09f49426_z.jpg

Your world is really coming together. Nice touch with the bridge.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    simlish1 wrote:
    Decided to install Late Night again yesterday. Took a bit of time out of the families I'm playing and make a new me sim :)

She started off living in Bridgeport, in a small apartment. She loved going out drinking and dancing until the early hours of the next morning.

Screenshot-61-4.jpg

Screenshot-60-4.jpg

Her boyfriend Barrington Webb used to live just across the hall until they decided to move in together.

Screenshot-62-6.jpg

He would shower Elise in flowers and gifts.

Screenshot-64-4.jpg

And it didn't take him long to realise that he wanted her to be his wife!

Screenshot-134-4.jpg

The talked about their future, and how much they wanted to move away from Bridgeport. Both of them wanted a family but neither of them wanted to raise them here. So they decided it was time to pack up and move.

Screenshot-135-3.jpg

They stood outside their new house in Hidden Springs. This was it! The place they were looking for. So it didn't look much from the outside, but it was a beautiful home on the inside. It's a shame that it nearly cost them all their money!

Screenshot-138-4.jpg

They both got jobs and started building their careers. But Elise soon fell pregnant so her job had to be put on hold.

Screenshot-140-3.jpg

Jett and Raven!

Screenshot-144-3.jpg

Screenshot-145-2.jpg

Screenshot-146-1.jpg

She is pretty. I like Bridgeport, but don't like the apt. set up.

Barrington is a nice looking man. She is one lucky gal.

How romantic he is. I would love any man who showered me with gifts lol.

Wow a fast proposal. If you know what you want no need to wait I guess.

A new life in a different town congrats.

A great house in a great town. Hidden Springs is wonderful. Too bad it took a lot of their money, but I know they will make it.

Twins Jett and Raven. Beautiful names for beautiful babies.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Be back later to finish comments.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Okay I'm back with my update.

I already shared this shot, but I'm posting it again to go along with a short backstory.

5l4chu.jpg

This is Destiny Simmons. Bridgeport's newest 5-Star Celebrity, and reigning Supporting Actress in the Film career. Her lifetime wish is to to become a Superstar Actress. She has a degree in Fine Arts from The University of Bridgeport [which I cheated to give her because I'm a cheater cheater pumpkin eater. :mrgreen: ] Her favorites are Country Music, Lobster Thermidor, and the color Red. She's an Irresistible Dramatic Party Animal Diva with Star Quality who's a Great Kisser. She's on her way to fulfilling her lifetime wish, at level 8 so far in her career. Originally it was my intention to play with her as a single sim, so for most of her young adult life she focused becoming a star. However the more I played with her, the more her genetics screamed at me to be shared. So enter Devin Ashton, a background extra, and thanks to a few parties thrown, one of Destiny's best friends. I had thought of hooking her up with Matthew Hamming, but then we learned that he has commitment issues, so that went out the window. So a couple of dates later, romance blossoms between Devin and Destiny, and she took the initiative and asked him to be her boyfriend and he accepted. She promptly moved him in, and a few days later, he proposed.

1z5p4c3.jpg
    2u8dpnd.jpg
    9r3zsz.jpg
    ve6t6x.jpg
    ayn31t.jpg
    25f82uv.jpg

Of course she accepted. And was thrilled with his choice of rings.

wmcpk1.jpg

I love the look of surprise on her face when he spins her around for a dip kiss, so I had to capture it.

14xcepc.jpg
    So sweet! I love this interaction and hope it looks as good in 4.

6ogzuv.jpg
    dmybn9.jpg
    2n712mv.jpg
    b5rv4z.jpg
    14e1fzd.jpg
    Some shots from the Engagement photo shoot I staged.

Destiny loves butterflies, so they were married inside the Butterfly Esplanade, surrounded by butterflies and close friends.

jq2p0g.jpg
    Ring Exchange

nwzp6c.jpg
    Awww.

347u03l.jpg
    The Kiss

n68ihi.jpg
    A Sweet Embrace under the Arch

35hoarp.jpg
    The Cake

1128rx0.jpg
    29zq5qu.jpg
    The Cake Cutting

2bbc5z.jpg
    May I present Mr. And Mrs. Devin Ashton of Bridgeport

o0o579.jpg
    2qktjee.jpg
    First Dance as Husband and Wife.

That's all for now. I think she's pregnant already, but I play with my sound off cause I like to be surprised when she changes to maternity clothes. She vomited right before I saved, so it's possible. More updates later!

Enjoy!

Yay finally the career girl settling down. She deserves it. He is a gorgeous man.

Yeah how many men dip kiss, so I can see why it would be a surprise. That is too funny. Love her look.

That pic with him in the top hat and tails and she in her formal screams olden days. I love the 1920's and 30's fashions.

The pic where he is on one knee kissing her hand is epic. I love it! How romantic.

She is taking it like it is her due. Sure shouldn't every man get on his knees and kiss my hand she is thinking lol.

Wedding and butterflies no better combo.

That wedding dress and veil are stunning. Where did you get them?

The cake is elegant and screams simplicity and old fashioned charm.

Very good update. I love the wedding pics.

• Options
    SimpLyAngeLicSimpLyAngeLic Posts: 153 Member
    edited May 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Okay I'm back with my update.

I already shared this shot, but I'm posting it again to go along with a short backstory.

5l4chu.jpg

This is Destiny Simmons. Bridgeport's newest 5-Star Celebrity, and reigning Supporting Actress in the Film career. Her lifetime wish is to to become a Superstar Actress. She has a degree in Fine Arts from The University of Bridgeport [which I cheated to give her because I'm a cheater cheater pumpkin eater. :mrgreen: ] Her favorites are Country Music, Lobster Thermidor, and the color Red. She's an Irresistible Dramatic Party Animal Diva with Star Quality who's a Great Kisser. She's on her way to fulfilling her lifetime wish, at level 8 so far in her career. Originally it was my intention to play with her as a single sim, so for most of her young adult life she focused becoming a star. However the more I played with her, the more her genetics screamed at me to be shared. So enter Devin Ashton, a background extra, and thanks to a few parties thrown, one of Destiny's best friends. I had thought of hooking her up with Matthew Hamming, but then we learned that he has commitment issues, so that went out the window. So a couple of dates later, romance blossoms between Devin and Destiny, and she took the initiative and asked him to be her boyfriend and he accepted. She promptly moved him in, and a few days later, he proposed.

1z5p4c3.jpg
    2u8dpnd.jpg
    9r3zsz.jpg
    ve6t6x.jpg
    ayn31t.jpg
    25f82uv.jpg

Of course she accepted. And was thrilled with his choice of rings.

wmcpk1.jpg

I love the look of surprise on her face when he spins her around for a dip kiss, so I had to capture it.

14xcepc.jpg
    So sweet! I love this interaction and hope it looks as good in 4.

6ogzuv.jpg
    dmybn9.jpg
    2n712mv.jpg
    b5rv4z.jpg
    14e1fzd.jpg
    Some shots from the Engagement photo shoot I staged.

Destiny loves butterflies, so they were married inside the Butterfly Esplanade, surrounded by butterflies and close friends.

jq2p0g.jpg
    Ring Exchange

nwzp6c.jpg
    Awww.

347u03l.jpg
    The Kiss

n68ihi.jpg
    A Sweet Embrace under the Arch

35hoarp.jpg
    The Cake

1128rx0.jpg
    29zq5qu.jpg
    The Cake Cutting

2bbc5z.jpg
    May I present Mr. And Mrs. Devin Ashton of Bridgeport

o0o579.jpg
    2qktjee.jpg
    First Dance as Husband and Wife.

That's all for now. I think she's pregnant already, but I play with my sound off cause I like to be surprised when she changes to maternity clothes. She vomited right before I saved, so it's possible. More updates later!

Enjoy!

Yay finally the career girl settling down. She deserves it. He is a gorgeous man.

Yeah how many men dip kiss, so I can see why it would be a surprise. That is too funny. Love her look.

That pic with him in the top hat and tails and she in her formal screams olden days. I love the 1920's and 30's fashions.

The pic where he is on one knee kissing her hand is epic. I love it! How romantic.

She is taking it like it is her due. Sure shouldn't every man get on his knees and kiss my hand she is thinking lol.

Wedding and butterflies no better combo.

That wedding dress and veil are stunning. Where did you get them?

The cake is elegant and screams simplicity and old fashioned charm.

Very good update. I love the wedding pics.

He is rather handsome! I always try to pair my gorgeous girls with a gorgeous man, so that everyone else will envy them.

The look on her face is epic. I love being able to go in and that close up.

I forget where that dress came from, but I love it. I recolored it white in CAS, because that's what she wore to her bachelorette party, I hate the default outfit ... it's always the same thing every time, so I always make them change into what I chose for them as soon as they can. and I looooooooove the top hat and tails look for men. It's just so elegant looking.

I love that pose ... it's one of my favorites. I get as many of my sims as possible to use that pose in their photo shoots. I believe it's part of the Siempre pose pack.

Her wedding dress and veil both came from Beo creations. There's a lot of awesome stuff over there!

That cake ... just looks yummy LOL It's one of the options that came with last month's bakery set! Since I got it, I've only used the cakes from that set for weddings and birthdays, it's a nice change from what we've always had.

Thanks for your input! I have more pics to edit, and I'll probably play some more here in a little while so I'll have more to post next time.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    IreneSwift wrote:
    I started playing Rose and her family in Riverview, and got them through most of one day. Near the end of the day, I wanted both couples to slow dance. But after I queued up an action for Danielle and switched to Romeo, so I could have him dispose of the newspaper and put away the book he'd been reading in the park while Danielle and Rose jammed together, the control console didn't switch to him, but stayed on Danielle. I tried switching to each family member in turn, but although they each became active, the control console stayed on Danielle.

I'd had the same kind of problem when I first installed Pets, when my sim adopted a second pet. The console stayed on that second pet, no matter what I did. It happened the same in other new games I started to test it out, just as soon as the sim adopted another pet. But in those games, there were other issues too, like missing interactions between the sim and the pet. The problem was eliminated once I removed the only 3rd party CC I had at that time, the baby footie sleepers and hair.

This time, once I quit my game and restarted, everything was back to normal. And as far as I know nothing else went wrong. And maybe I had just overloaded my graphics card with all the editing of the house and moving them in, though I thought I had restarted afterward. I might not have. But I'm not willing to start playing with my beloved Irwin-Rake family again, only to finally discover I'll have to uninstall Seasons, and then have to go back to the last save in SV and lose maybe a couple of sim weeks worth of progress.

So, as a test, to see if it happens again, I started a new game. I'm having a lot of fun with all the new Seasons content, so I'll be sharing that game here for now, though I may not continue with it for long, once I decide whether or not I can keep Seasons.

For this game, I put Oleander and Daisy together, still brother and sister, and moved them into the Country Cottage in Hidden Springs. I had to use free real estate to move them in, because there simply are no two-bedroom houses in the price range of a starter family. Instead of taking away all their money, I upgraded appliances, showers, and beds, and bought them each a car, plus a strength training machine to add to the treadmill that came with the house. After all, they came from a rich family, with a sports legend mother, although I didn't save them as a household directly from that game, but put them together in CAS. So, here's the story of their first 4 days in Hidden Springs.

The first order of business upon Oleander and Daisy's arrival at their new home was to apply for jobs in their respective careers, Oleander in sports, and Daisy in law enforcement, with the plan of going into the special agent branch. Then, as they both needed athletic skill for their careers, they would go to the gym to work out. Even though they had the equipment at home, they could gain the initial skill more quickly at the gym. Sometime during the day, they would also hopefully each meet at least one person they could begin making friends with.

Upon coming out of the police station, Daisy found two sims, Madeline Moore and Liam O'Dourke, and introduced herself to them, planning to chat with them both together.

1meetingnewfriends.jpg

Unfortunately, although Daisy had already introduced herself to her, Madeline left as soon as Daisy began to introduce herself to Liam. But Daisy did make some progress befriending Liam, who shares two traits in common with her, genius and good. So you can guess what happened. There were a few hearts flying around about their heads as well.

2liam.jpg

Soon, Daisy made her way to the gym, where she joined Oleander in pumping iron.

3workingout.jpg

Once Oleander had gotten in a couple of hours of pumping iron, with no other skills needed for his work, it was time for a little fun, in public places where he had a chance of meeting someone new. First, it was the pool, where he practised diving...

4diving.jpg

... until Bruce Chesterfield came along. After introducing himself, Oleander learned that Bruce was in law enforcement. Of course, he told Bruce that his younger sister was also in law enforcement, then proceeded to tell him all about her.

5meetingbruce.jpg

Then Bruce asked if it would be OK to question him, and Oleander agreed.

6questioning.jpg

In the process, Oleander and Bruce found out they had some things in common. Both are athletic and love the outdoors.

7commoninterests.jpg

After saying good-bye, Oleander next went to the town's central plaza, where there was a skating rink, which of course, he had to try out. He was doing pretty well, and although he had several slips, he managed to catch himself and not fall.

8skating.jpg

In the meantime, Daisy went to the library to study logic. With no skill books in the Hidden Springs library, she had to take along her own book, but it was faster reading in the library than at home. She nearly reached level three, but as it was beginning to get late, and somebody needed to fix some dinner, it was time to go home.

As I was with Daisy, giving her her orders, a message came up that Oleander had gotten good at skating and wouldn't be slipping any more. So I went to him to take a look, and this is what I saw.

9skatingwithsomeoneelse.jpg

What! What is going on here? His queue said nothing but skating. He and Adele Winterly slowly spun around, then went their separate ways. She didn't even get added to his relationships panel as an acquaintance, so nothing serious there. He has no way of knowing, but I know she is a married woman, so it's best he not get too friendly with her.

Back home again, having eaten their mac and cheese, Daisy got a phone call. It was Liam, and she talked with him for some time, while Oleander read the newspaper.

10phonecall.jpg

When he read the weather report, I realized these two needed some summer clothing. With temps over 100 degrees F in the forecast in just a few days, the clothing they'd been wearing in SV was going to be much too hot for them. I used MC to make them additional outfits in each category, and put their summer clothing on right away, while they were busy with their other activities. It was not too awfully late when brother and sister each made their way to bed for a good night's sleep.

Next morning, Oleander was first to awaken, and promptly went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Daisy's work day began in the morning, and she would need a good breakfast before going. Once breakfast was over, the dishes were cleared away, and Daisy was on her way to work, Oleander went for a jog. As it happened, he found himself at the festival grounds, where a summerfest was being held. He tried to introduce himself to one of the food merchants, but she refused to turn her attention from her work, so he went over to get in some soccer practise, then skated a bit on the rink in the park.

11soccerpractise.jpg

Soon, a couple more sims entered the park. Emmaline Rhone wouldn't put down her snow cone to talk to Oleander, so he caught Ian Nali before he could get busy with something. After a brief chat, he challenged him to a water balloon fight. Ian was unable to hit Oleander, but Oleander hit Ian twice.

12waterballoonfight.jpg

Next, Oleander entered a hot dog eating contest with Ian and Emmaline.

13eatingcontest.jpg

The other two sims quit and walked away before the contest was over, so, as Oleander would soon need to head to work, and really needed to get in a shower first, he left also, and went on home, where he showered before leaving for work.

Daisy had gone to the library again after work, having been assigned a book to read for work. Once she finished the book, I tried to get her to skate in the town square, but she was much too stressed from work to skate. I had her go back to the library and play chess on the computer to de-stress, but she was still too stressed to skate, and getting hungry, so I sent her on home. After dinner, she went for a jog. She hadn't gone far when she was caught in a hailstorm, and had to run back home.

14caughtinhailstorm.jpg

The hailstorm continued into the night, then changed to a heavy rainstorm, which lasted all day on Tuesday. Since Oleander couldn't go for a jog or skating Tuesday morning, he pumped iron for about an hour at home, then showered and headed for the grocery store, to buy some produce to start a garden with. Upon coming out of the store, he met another sim, I think it was Ryan Anderson, and began to get acquainted with him.

15chattingintherain.jpg

After saying good-bye, with the rain still pouring down, he went to the library. With nothing better to do, I decided he should try out the online dating. As he browsed through the profiles, he found a couple of women with compatible traits. He sent a message to Ella Carlisle, but didn't have time to send one to Madeline Moore, as it was time to go to work. No problem, he wasn't in any hurry to get involved with anyone, so there would be time for that later.

The weather forecast had called for light rain, but if that was light rain they were getting, I'd hate to see their version of heavy rain!

rain.jpg

When Daisy got off work, it was still raining, so she went to the library and tried out the online dating site herself. She found she already had messages from two men, and after checking their profiles, she accepted Andrew Song as a friend, and deleted Ian Nali's request. She then sent friend requests to Hector Mendoza and Ryan Anderson, who both seemed like someone she might enjoy getting to know. Then she went home and pumped iron.

16workingoutathome.jpg

By the time she had finished and had her dinner, the rain had stopped, but it was too late to go out again.

Daisy had gotten a promotion that day, and it seemed the best use of the money would be to buy some means of her improving her logic skill at home. A computer would not only allow her to play chess and solve unsolvable riddles, but would be useful for many other things as well, for both her and her brother. There wasn't enough money to buy a really good one, but the cheap one she could afford would do until she earned enough for a better one.

Oleander was actually the first to use the computer. When he came home from work, he wanted to check the online dating site and see if there were any messages for him. He had received a friend request from Eunice Petridge, but after checking her profile, he decided she was not his type.

17onlinedatingsite.jpg

Wednesday morning, Oleander checked the online dating site again. This time he had another friend request from Eunice Petridge, which he deleted, and a friendly message from Ella Carlisle, which he answered. Then he sent a friend request to Madeline Moore.

Afterward, as it was sunny and pleasant outside, Oleander got right to work and planted his garden. Fall was only 4 days away, so he might not get much from it before the first frost killed his plants, but that was OK. He could start over in the spring, but he would like to get in some gardening now, even if nothing much came of it.

18gardening.jpg

Once the garden was planted Oleander took another jog to the festival grounds. This time he was not so early, and there were other sims already present. He introduced himself to Andrew Song, the same man who had sent Daisy a friend request, but who was married, and was at the park with his wife. Daisy didn't know Andrew was married, and Oleander didn't know about Daisy's online dating results. Hopefully, this would not turn out badly for Daisy. Andrew had better hope so too, because Oleander would not take it lightly if a man like him hurt his sister.

But for now, Oleander only saw Andrew as a potential friend, and challenged him to a soccer showdown. But what a wimp Andrew was! He dodged every ball Oleander kicked his way, as if his life depended on NOT making contact with that ball. Oleander, on the other hand, caught every ball Andrew kicked at him, no matter how far to the side it went. But soon it was time to go to work again.

19soccershowdown.jpg

After Daisy got off work, I sent her to the town square to skate, but she was too stressed to deal with it again this afternoon. So she went to the pool and practised diving until she was completely relaxed.

20daisydiving.jpg

Then, being hungry, she went home to eat. But before sitting down to her meal, she checked the online dating site to see if there were any more messages for her. There was an apology from Ryan Anderson, who said he is now married and forgot to remove his profile, and another friend request from Ian Nali, both of which she deleted. She also had a message from Hector Mendoza, who said “I was skeptical at first, but you seem like a really sweet girl. Friends?” She accepted that one.

There were still a couple of hours before her brother would get off work, so she went to the festival ground near their home, to practise skating on the rink there.

21skating.jpg

Once she returned home, she decided to call Hector Mendoza on the phone for a chat.

22chattingwithhector.jpg

By now, it was getting late, and the Irwins needed to get some sleep. Tomorrow was leisure day, and they were both looking forward to exploring whatever fun could be had on the holiday, and hopefully meeting some new friends in the process.

Edit: I proofread in Preview, corrected in my original document, deleted the original from the reply box, and pasted in the corrected version, and I still find more typos!

Well no loss if she managed to chat up Liam. If she had to have a friend he is the better choice.

Daisy watch out Liam will charm the you know what off of you lol.

Good diving technique Oleander. I love how athletic you are.

What are you your sisters dating service dude? lol

A friendship made in Heaven lol. Bruce and Oleander I predict will be best buddies.

Whew a near disaster averted. Oleander you need to choose your potential girlfriends more wisely skating with a married woman no no no.

Online dating. I hope they both find someone compatible. Looks like they got a good start.

Wow Andrew is a wimp. Doesn't sound like a good fit for a friend for Oleander lol.

Your game is like mine. When it rains, it pours. That isn't a rain storm, that is a monsoon and if it keeps up they will have to build an ark lol.

Poor Daisy maybe you need a new line of work lol. Too stressed to have fun by skating? Oh well at least there is a pool and she is willing to have fun in that.

About time she went skating lol. Now I see why it would be stressful for her poor dear lol. She isn't doing to well there.

I hope not rereading this that I didn't make too many typos either lol.

I see all the working out has paid off by his managing not to embarrass himself by falling on his butt in the skating rink.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I finally got University. A lot has happened, but let's fast forward past the extreme labor my Sim Brittney had to go through and see these marvelous PlantSim todds!

Fresh out the ground, these 2 little girls were born. They're extremely adorable, way cuter than the Sims my own Sims conceived! Didn't alter a thing except their skin tone and their hair (and one of their hair and eye colors)!
    Xu8mHZ5l.jpg
    rMwHCOcl.jpg

They're both adorable, but as soon as I saw Little Brianna (my game messed up so I'm not sure if that was really her name :(), she instantly became my favorite (the green-haired girl).
    k3xWfvnl.jpg

I forgot that PlantSims didn't eat, and was mortified when both of these kids denied their meal!
    hm7iyPal.jpg

They were adorable, but toddlers aren't necessarily my favorite Life Stage, so I aged them to kids. For some reason, the blonde one, Bree, was having serious issues. She wouldn't age up. So I reset her using NRaas and she was a totally different person! I had to recreate her from scratch! It was horrible and she just wasn't the same. :cry:
    FGd4qfZl.jpg

First day of school; Brianna's cool & collected while Bree looks as if she was going to have a heart attack! :lol: These 2 didn't socialize with one another as much as they used to.
    1tNHEuSl.jpg

Brianna can have some fun too! :P
    4pE3HfPl.jpg

She just needs to tone her strength down a notch. :-)
    eG0o3d3l.jpg

Whoa, does time fly! Happy Birthday, Brianna and Bree!
    YzwrvyNl.jpg
    x1H4vRnl.jpg
    Ignore the boy, that's a child of Brittany's.

Brianna comes out a bit dazed.
    VCPcbOKl.jpg

Still fabulous, though!
    ppoXWMcl.jpg

Brianna dyes her hair red and she looks beautiful.
    zNCrpLYl.jpg
    kZdR3Xnl.jpg

More has happened, but that's it for now! :D

Wow those todds as you call them are gorgeous and buff :shock: . Nice.

Brianna is a cutie. But so is her sister just in a different way.

Oh so sorry you had to recreate your plant sim girl. She is very cute though so it wasn't all lost. Being sisters you would think they would socialize and be best friends.

Poor Bree you look so scared. How fast they grow up. Wow Brianna and Bree grew up so well. I love the new red hair on Brianna.

Welcome and great story so far. I can't wait to see the children these two have.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    AiHaou wrote:
    Screenshot-25_zps4537a9c9.jpg
    Teresa was about to eat a slice of cake when she decided to go into labor.

Screenshot-26_zps5fef8617.jpg
    After having the baby, she decides to have cake outdoors.

Screenshot-27_zps949b2ba3.jpg
    Welcome to the world baby Kairi. 6 down 94 to go.

Screenshot-28_zps09434df0.jpg
    The mysterious Uncle Riley that I've never heard of sent Kairi the IF doll in the mail.

Too bad that she couldn't eat the cake lol. Oh well. Having the baby was worth giving up the cake for. Wow only 94 more to go. :shock: Who wants 100 kids lol.

• Options
    Painterly27Painterly27 Posts: 177 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi all, I'm starting all over again. Things just got too complicated with my last story so here is my new one - a rags-to-riches kind of thing. I've had this guy in my sim bin forever and finally decided to use him. :)

Meet ... Farley Haplin! Farley isn't rich. He's not poor. He's somewhere in between nothing and enough to live by - a tramp, if you will. He's happy, however. Despite the misfortunes that made him end up here, he knows how to find the little pleasures in life.

Screenshot-39_zpsccc5f111.jpg

His house is a mess. Weeds grow over the pathway, the toilet doesn't work, and forget about modern amenities! The only thing that works well is Farley's TV set, but even that conks out most of the time.

Screenshot-40_zps29836b41.jpg

So, Farley! Do you have anything?

Farley *whispering*: Well, yeah. There's Dixie. I've had a crush on her forever ... I don't even know if she knows yet. We're just friends ... but I can hope, can't I?

Screenshot-41_zpsae477602.jpg

to be continued ...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Hi!

I'm gonna sneak in one more update on my Specter-Tricou family story. I'll be out of town this week and won't be able to access the game or this site until next Friday evening.

Screenshot-6448a_zpsd3c83eac.jpg

Branwyn and Fricorith settled into married life and awaited the birth of their first child. Fricorith joined Branwyn at all of their remaining pediatrician visits. The birth was progressing normally. Branwyn had hoped to renovate the nursery but time and budget didn't allow for that.

Screenshot-6541a_zps20d34960.jpg

Branwyn was out running errands while Fricorith was at work. She started going into labor. This was the day! She and Fricorith would welcome their first born child today!

Screenshot-6546a_zpsa5e909fb.jpg

Branwyn drove herself to the hospital. It was in a different wing of the building where she worked as a scientist. She'd called ahead, so they were ready for her. She also called Fricorith who left work to join her there.

Screenshot-6561a_zps8b4766bb.jpg

After a couple hours of labor, Branwyn gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! But not just any little boy, this one was a ghost baby! Weighing in at 7.5 pounds, Fricorith and Branwyn named the little tyke Tobias.

Screenshot-6563a_zps40577676.jpg

Branwyn placed little Tobias in the crib. She stood back and marveled at her innocent little angel.

Screenshot-6696a_zpsd4c9f30c.jpg

Several weeks went by and Fricorith finally finished restoring the rusted-out antique car in the front yard. He was rather proud of the restoration. He and Branwyn decided to do a little bit of celebrating.

Screenshot-6598a_zpsf84ca3d0.jpg

Several months went by. Today is Tobias' first birthday! Fricorith used his culinary skills to bake his birthday cake. Once ready, Fricorith brought his son to the cake.

Screenshot-6612a_zps11867e47.jpg

With a flash, Tobias aged up to a toddler. Time to begin training his toddler skills.

Screenshot-6626a_zpscb77aded.jpg

Fricorith taught him to walk . . . .

Screenshot-6615a_zpsd7bdc03a.jpg

. . . and talk . . . .

Screenshot-6647a_zps0b0197bd.jpg

. . . and also to use the potty chai. Good boy!

Screenshot-6677a_zpsfadcdda6.jpg

Branwyn was starting to get a bit more comforable with all things supernatural, or so she thought. Seems she and the face in the mirror didn't get along. Every time she passed through the foyer, he'd make a snide remark. Branwyn told him she was thinking of moving the mirror to the attic if he didn't treat her better! That seemed to solve the problem. :wink:

Screenshot-6702a_zps738db94d.jpg

Zoe the cat was having none of it. She preferred to hide under the loveseat.

Screenshot-6722a_zps495d9614.jpg

It wasn't long before Branwyn's second pregnancy came to term. She went to the hospital along with Fricorith.

Screenshot-6732a_zps297ac804.jpg

Soon, their daughter Jennifer was born. This time, she's corporeal.

Screenshot-6736a_zps7bf1b1fd.jpg

Here's a close-up of her. Aren't all babies just adorable?

Screenshot-6734a_zpsce50a0cb.jpg

Branwyn would sit for hours in the nursery holding her. She really needed to do something about this room. Oh, well. She hoped to get to redecorating if she and Fricorith decided to have a third child.

Screenshot-6742a_zps32351f4c.jpg

Branwyn enjoyed giving her little angel a bath and a nappy change.

Screenshot-6709a_zpsc1fa7a71.jpg

Tobias really enjoyed playing with blocks at the table.

Screenshot-6773a_zpse19019fd.jpg

Months went by and it was Birthday Day for both Tobias and Jennifer. Fricorith baked two cakes before having to rush off to work. Branwyn helped Jennifer grow into a toddler.

Screenshot-6780a_zpsb612f10a.jpg

And then it was Tobias' turn to age into a child.

Screenshot-6794a_zpsef49d0fa.jpg

Branwyn taught Jennifer to walk, talk, and use the potty chair.

Screenshot-6806a_zps040b3bd9.jpg

And Fricorith played chess with his son once he returned home from work.

That's it for this update. I hope you liked it. I'll post again in about a week. Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

Best Regards,
    Nik

Branwyn so close to giving birth you shouldn't be out doing errands. I knew it now you get to the hospital hurry!

Love that old fashioned truck.

Yeah Tobias the ghost baby. I was hoping it would be a ghost baby.

Lol what a way to celebrate the newly renovated car. I suspect another baby is on the way.

Does Fricorith want his son to become human? Or will he stay a ghost?

Lol arguing with a magic mirror too funny. Glad the threat worked.

Poor Zoe the poor baby is scared of its shadow it seems.

Well seeing as Fricorith is human now I didn't expect any further children to be ghost. I could be wrong on that though.

Jennifer is so squee in the bubble bath lol.

Wow they are so cute as toddlers too bad they had to grow up.

I must say that Jennifer is a beautiful child. Tobias hard to tell as he is a ghost lol.

I sure am going to miss my friend Nik. :( Come back soon.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:

Colorist40: I don't know why, but Liana has a certain charm about her. I think I really like her chubby cheeks. :) They make her look cute and unique. Plus I love that hair on her as well.

Colorist40: The only thing I notice about these cats is their utter cuteness. :D The orange striped one is too precious.

I love how realistic this game is. I didn't know cats had different ways of eating in this game. I agree I like Liana the best too.

Thanks for the comments.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    AiHaou wrote:
    Screenshot-31_zpsf87c0098.jpgKABOOM!

Poor baby getting singed. She is like you know maybe I will stick to gardening here on out lol.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm finally back after a week with another update. :) I'm sorry I haven't been as active in the community. Between my job, and dealing with real life issues, it's been hard to sim. I've also been looking at a couple of gaming computers. I've found a few that I like, but it's a process of narrowing it down to just one. I had ordered one the other day, but the people from the website sent me an email saying that my address basically didn't exist. I argued with them for over an hour on the phone asking them how in the hell my address doesn't exist when I receive packages and other pieces of mail all the time? After about an hour of trying to prove that my address does exist, I just told them to cancel the order and I would look elsewhere. So now I'm looking at a few others from different websites. If those websites try to pull the same bull that the first one did, then I'm either looking on amazon because I know they won't screw me over or I'll head over to Best Buy.

Anyways, enough of me ranting about my computer problems. Enjoy this update, everyone!

TWXu1Nl.png
    James enjoys a nice salad while Sugar practically follows him and begs for scraps. Why a dog wants a piece of lettuce is beyond me. I just think she likes stalking James, lol.

5pgWHPM.png
    Ryan makes pancakes for his entire family. That does sound good right now. I don't really eat breakfast anymore.

Yp385gH.png
    Hadley just thinks she's the queen of the castle around here. Either that, or she's been watching too much Game of Thrones and needs her television privileges taken away.

ZibOIAx.png
    5LIstdD.png
    M6xvfBl.png
    James kisses his wife good morning and asks her how she slept. :) It seems she slept really good. Then again, who wouldn't sleep good next to a hunk like that? ;)

zrftFEm.png
    ZNcFLsg.png
    Olivie enjoys a nice bubble bath before being forced to head downstairs.

YlVbX60.png
    Sugar and Miles socialize with each other. Although, I think Sugar wonders if Miles is a friend or a mid-morning snack. :lol:

S8Hy9Lj.png
    I'm surprised all of these fish are still alive. I don't think we've fed them once.

FNuJ7UH.png
    Hadley visits one of her friends houses after school. It was really boring and all they did was their homework before Hadley headed home.

nkinjdR.png
    I gave Hadley a make-over. She is getting a little older. I'd say she's the equivalent to eleven or twelve now. I really like her top and she is definitely working that hair. :)

rACOO34.png
    1hKXcNO.png
    Olivia goes out for a few hours and plays some Skee Ball. She did some more stuff too, but every time I tried to take pictures of her doing other things, the building kept disappearing every time I would go into Tab mode. It was annoying and only made me curse like a sailor for fifteen minutes.

OQCZEnE.png
    I put a little band set up in the basement and a few of the family members totally went for it right away. As you can see, I did give Olivia a make-over. She's still young, but she's not in her twenties anymore. I gave her, what I thought was, the hip mom look. She's wearing one of my favorite tops from Diesel, a pair of skinny jeans from TSR, and a pair of simple flats from I don't know where. I also figured she'd be the type to still wear her hair long, but still pulled back a bit from her face. You also can't see them, but I gave her some diamond studs for her ears and she should be wearing her wedding ring.

N2EJ8ye.png
    This would be cuter if Sugar wasn't photobombing the picture the way she always does whenever James and Olivia try to be romantic.

B9TSOqc.png
    PgeUPvV.png
    James and Olivia play darts while the kids are at school. James is awesome at it while Olivia just really sucks. James got a new look too that I really love. I figured he deserved one since Olivia received one. :)

1APY3ac.png
    Olivia chats up the maid out of the blue. I am definitely keeping my eye on him. But at least it's not a cute female maid.

muvMJHf.png
    Something tells me I'm going to have to watch these two whenever they are in the same room together. o.e

fXLpJCY.png
    Harmony just wasn't in a good mood at all, so I decided to allow her to take her frustrations out on this guy. I mean, he was eating their food, sleeping in their beds (Harmony's to be exact), then on top of that, he was farting all over the place.

KY5xQ9P.png
    Yeah, that's right. You tell him, Harmony! *Eats popcorn*

e5is0gp.png
    pFjNssP.png
    Woo! Yeah! The chair! Give him the chair! *Passes around popcorn, and soda...also bottled water for those who don't drink soda. :)
    You, sir, have just had your **** handed to you by a skinny fourteen year old girl with no previous self-defense training whatsoever!

04dRCcr.png
    Yeah, that's right, keep glaring at the wall like that. I could do this all freakin' day.

XFqgaqu.png
    Really, James, really? You should be taking your daughter out for ice cream, not scolding her. Poor Harmony was sent to time-out. Oh well.

hT8F0Xq.png
    But James then takes out his frustrations on the same guy that his daughter beat up! I guess we know where Harmony gets it from. :lol:

P4VhLD8.png
    UtzU8kM.png
    Let's face it. The guy just didn't stand a chance.

r31kS2J.png
    Sugar here, was covered in fleas, so James gives her a flea bath.

Yl21h0a.png
    For the first time since I played this family, Olivia gets asked out on a date.
    Olivia: Are you really sure you want to do that? My husband here has a level ten athletic skill. I don't think you want to try and mess around with me.
    James: Tell him that if he doesn't stop calling, I'm going over to his house and shoving my youngest daughters old tricycle down his throat so that when he talks, all he'll be able to do is go 'ding ding'.
    Olivia: Did you hear that? Hello? Hello? Hm...must've hung up or something.

8YrNzq9.png
    James forgives Harmony for fighting the other day like the understanding father he is.

That's it for now! I hope you all enjoyed this update!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    TadOlson wrote:
    I have a slight grocery emergency and had to cut my comments a bit short and sorry about that.Here's my update from Winfield.
    Lee got a visit from the local high school mascot during the night.
    14163365422_dd4c5c3663.jpg
    She got up early that morning and fed Spot before getting herself ready for the day.
    14186212443_f0e7b5619b.jpg
    She ended up having to tend her indoor garden for a while before getting ready for work.
    13979486398_6ecfb25671.jpg
    Lee spent a little time with Spot just before it was time to head off to work.
    13979488730_7bb6778376.jpg
    Lee had to empty out the trash bin before she could toss out her juice cup from her quick meal.
    13979515827_5ca3baaa61.jpg
    Lee went to bed after building the start of the new addition to her house.
    14166238824_0ab6534fc7.jpg

Oh so sorry you had a grocery emergency. I don't know about those lol. Too bad sims can't be real life where all we have to do is go to the refrigerator and the food keeps replenishing or you can just grab out things to make something. Glad it got solved.

Spot is too cute. Lee is having fun with Spot. I love that.

Glad to see the house is growing.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    This will be a shorter update than the last one but packed full of events. I've turned on StoryProgression and the number of relationships and babies that have appeared in the notifications since then is enormous! Not to mention I keep getting told when someone is late for work/school or promoted in their jobs!

Anyway, my update begins with the arrival of baby number six, Crimson. (Yet another single boy - why can't my game give me girls in single births!)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Again, so close! And where did that hair come from? Something to note too - his skin is exactly the same as Garnet's, whereas his siblings are much darker. I wonder why?

His older brother 🐸🐸🐸🐸 aged up into a child straight afterwards, and is turning out quite nicely so far.
    screenshot_original.jpg

The eldest twins, Ruby and Scarlett, skilled to level 10 in painting and to level 3 in cooking before turning into teens. Scarlett, because she is artistic, skilled up faster and managed to skill up to about level five in logic as well by using the chemistry set and making potions to turn IFs real.
    Ruby:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Scarlett:
    screenshot_original.jpg

They still look quite similar to me!

Prism got another wish to have a child and so she got pregnant again as soon as Crimson learnt how to walk, talk and use the potty. This time, I was able to give her a better maternity dress although it is still scandalous for the time she is living in, and so she had to remain in the house for the duration.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Not too long afterwards, the family welcome baby number seven, another boy - Blaze (who would have been more appropriately named if he'd had any red features!!):
    screenshot_original.jpg

Garnet was happy with his third son but he had also wished for another daughter, so he wanted to try again for another baby soon afterwards.

I spent all their weekend trying to get them together for a greeting card photo but it didn't work. I got most of them to the City Hall but Garnet, Ruby and Crimson didn't go at the same time as the other and therefore it didn't work (although it says the ones that were there got their photo taken as it has shown up in the inventory but not in my game). Now they can't go back to the City Hall because it says that another sim is having their photo taken. So they tried going to the School but a similar thing happened - they just don't want to go there all at once. So they ended up going to the Faire instead.

The children played on the playground, while Prism looked after the two toddlers. Garnet and his eldest daughters tried their hands at archery.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (Crimson is playing with his IF, Jellybean. Poor Blaze is the only one so far who didn't get an IF after his birth).
    screenshot_original.jpg

That night, Scarlett gave 🐸🐸🐸🐸 the potion she had found because he wanted to prove that his IF was real. Kitty drank the potion and turned into a lovely little girl.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Let's hope 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Kitty still like each other by the time they are young adults because I intend for them to get married to each other :)
    Kitty's eyes were black but I took a leaf out of LunBeauty's book and gave her some lavender Pure Eyes contacts that seemed to match nicely.

Right, I'm off to the game again. Prism was pregnant again when I left last night and I want to see if she can have another girl. But if anyone knows of any other medieval-type costumes, especially for males, let me know.

Why can't your game give you single birth girls? Because you want it to that is why. :lol:

Crimson is a doll. Love his lighter skin color.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 I like his forehead shape and his eyes.

You know purple is my favorite color, but I also like red and that red is my favorite shade of red. It is a cooler shade I call it bluish red lol. They look very nice in it. Ruby and Scarlett are so cute.

Yep except for the skin tone, hair style and color they are two peas in a pod lol.

Scandalous indeed. She would be accused of being a street walker back then in that outfit ha ha ha.

Blaze what an amazing name. I love his looks.

Aww poor forgotten Blaze not having an imaginary friend. Good to see Crimson having fun with his if.

More babies hooray. Keep them coming (the kids I mean) :lol: .

Btw I meant that for the updates as well.

Do you have the medieval set from the store? They have some pretty good medieval clothes. Also you might try allaboutstyle for more period clothes.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Hi all, I'm starting all over again. Things just got too complicated with my last story so here is my new one - a rags-to-riches kind of thing. I've had this guy in my sim bin forever and finally decided to use him. :)

Meet ... Farley Haplin! Farley isn't rich. He's not poor. He's somewhere in between nothing and enough to live by - a tramp, if you will. He's happy, however. Despite the misfortunes that made him end up here, he knows how to find the little pleasures in life.

Screenshot-39_zpsccc5f111.jpg

His house is a mess. Weeds grow over the pathway, the toilet doesn't work, and forget about modern amenities! The only thing that works well is Farley's TV set, but even that conks out most of the time.

Screenshot-40_zps29836b41.jpg

So, Farley! Do you have anything?

Farley *whispering*: Well, yeah. There's Dixie. I've had a crush on her forever ... I don't even know if she knows yet. We're just friends ... but I can hope, can't I?

Screenshot-41_zpsae477602.jpg

to be continued ...

I love the optimistic Farley. He is going to go far as he can focus on the things that really matter. How sweet having a crush on Dixie. She looks sweet. I can't wait to see how Farley fares. I know his house will get much better.

Great update.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2014
    Just a small update on Grace and Katie.

Somehow they've gone from being best friends to being enemies, and after lots of fighting Grace moved out and bought a home with Russell.
    Screenshot-3104.jpg

It was probably going to happen before long anyway. They've been together a while (we only met him last update but they've been together a lot longer) and they're really happy together...
    Screenshot-3300.jpg

Na seriously though, they're in that phase where they can't keep their hands off of each other. They seldom leave the bedroom.

So of course it wasn't long before they had a new baby... a precious little boy named Cameron. Pictured of course as a toddler.
    Screenshot-3347.jpg
    It's the most normal face I could get him to make...

Jarrett moved in with Katie.

He's really grumpy, so they fight a lot.

but they'll also woohoo a minute after fighting. :?
    Screenshot-3275.jpg

It wasn't long before Katie found out she was pregnant... she wasn't happy with the news (I don't think she felt ready after the loss of Dominick).
    Screenshot-3372-1.jpg

She was happier when precious Riley was born (Jarrett doesn't seem to care about his kid though...) Photobucket lost my nice pictures of Katie and Riley together, so just a pic of Riley as a toddler
    Screenshot-3390.jpg

Not a huge update, but I haven't had the attention span to play too much. I've been sick so I haven't had much focus. I've also been trying to work on a From Farm to Fame update, but I'm having issues with my save. :roll: I'll try and be back to do some comments later.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    I'm finally back after a week with another update. :) I'm sorry I haven't been as active in the community. Between my job, and dealing with real life issues, it's been hard to sim. I've also been looking at a couple of gaming computers. I've found a few that I like, but it's a process of narrowing it down to just one. I had ordered one the other day, but the people from the website sent me an email saying that my address basically didn't exist. I argued with them for over an hour on the phone asking them how in the hell my address doesn't exist when I receive packages and other pieces of mail all the time? After about an hour of trying to prove that my address does exist, I just told them to cancel the order and I would look elsewhere. So now I'm looking at a few others from different websites. If those websites try to pull the same bull that the first one did, then I'm either looking on amazon because I know they won't screw me over or I'll head over to Best Buy.

Anyways, enough of me ranting about my computer problems. Enjoy this update, everyone!

TWXu1Nl.png
    James enjoys a nice salad while Sugar practically follows him and begs for scraps. Why a dog wants a piece of lettuce is beyond me. I just think she likes stalking James, lol.

5pgWHPM.png
    Ryan makes pancakes for his entire family. That does sound good right now. I don't really eat breakfast anymore.

Yp385gH.png
    Hadley just thinks she's the queen of the castle around here. Either that, or she's been watching too much Game of Thrones and needs her television privileges taken away.

ZibOIAx.png
    5LIstdD.png
    M6xvfBl.png
    James kisses his wife good morning and asks her how she slept. :) It seems she slept really good. Then again, who wouldn't sleep good next to a hunk like that? ;)

zrftFEm.png
    ZNcFLsg.png
    Olivie enjoys a nice bubble bath before being forced to head downstairs.

YlVbX60.png
    Sugar and Miles socialize with each other. Although, I think Sugar wonders if Miles is a friend or a mid-morning snack. :lol:

S8Hy9Lj.png
    I'm surprised all of these fish are still alive. I don't think we've fed them once.

FNuJ7UH.png
    Hadley visits one of her friends houses after school. It was really boring and all they did was their homework before Hadley headed home.

nkinjdR.png
    I gave Hadley a make-over. She is getting a little older. I'd say she's the equivalent to eleven or twelve now. I really like her top and she is definitely working that hair. :)

rACOO34.png
    1hKXcNO.png
    Olivia goes out for a few hours and plays some Skee Ball. She did some more stuff too, but every time I tried to take pictures of her doing other things, the building kept disappearing every time I would go into Tab mode. It was annoying and only made me curse like a sailor for fifteen minutes.

OQCZEnE.png
    I put a little band set up in the basement and a few of the family members totally went for it right away. As you can see, I did give Olivia a make-over. She's still young, but she's not in her twenties anymore. I gave her, what I thought was, the hip mom look. She's wearing one of my favorite tops from Diesel, a pair of skinny jeans from TSR, and a pair of simple flats from I don't know where. I also figured she'd be the type to still wear her hair long, but still pulled back a bit from her face. You also can't see them, but I gave her some diamond studs for her ears and she should be wearing her wedding ring.

N2EJ8ye.png
    This would be cuter if Sugar wasn't photobombing the picture the way she always does whenever James and Olivia try to be romantic.

B9TSOqc.png
    PgeUPvV.png
    James and Olivia play darts while the kids are at school. James is awesome at it while Olivia just really sucks. James got a new look too that I really love. I figured he deserved one since Olivia received one. :)

1APY3ac.png
    Olivia chats up the maid out of the blue. I am definitely keeping my eye on him. But at least it's not a cute female maid.

muvMJHf.png
    Something tells me I'm going to have to watch these two whenever they are in the same room together. o.e

fXLpJCY.png
    Harmony just wasn't in a good mood at all, so I decided to allow her to take her frustrations out on this guy. I mean, he was eating their food, sleeping in their beds (Harmony's to be exact), then on top of that, he was farting all over the place.

KY5xQ9P.png
    Yeah, that's right. You tell him, Harmony! *Eats popcorn*

e5is0gp.png
    pFjNssP.png
    Woo! Yeah! The chair! Give him the chair! *Passes around popcorn, and soda...also bottled water for those who don't drink soda. :)
    You, sir, have just had your **** handed to you by a skinny fourteen year old girl with no previous self-defense training whatsoever!

04dRCcr.png
    Yeah, that's right, keep glaring at the wall like that. I could do this all freakin' day.

XFqgaqu.png
    Really, James, really? You should be taking your daughter out for ice cream, not scolding her. Poor Harmony was sent to time-out. Oh well.

hT8F0Xq.png
    But James then takes out his frustrations on the same guy that his daughter beat up! I guess we know where Harmony gets it from. :lol:

P4VhLD8.png
    UtzU8kM.png
    Let's face it. The guy just didn't stand a chance.

r31kS2J.png
    Sugar here, was covered in fleas, so James gives her a flea bath.

Yl21h0a.png
    For the first time since I played this family, Olivia gets asked out on a date.
    Olivia: Are you really sure you want to do that? My husband here has a level ten athletic skill. I don't think you want to try and mess around with me.
    James: Tell him that if he doesn't stop calling, I'm going over to his house and shoving my youngest daughters old tricycle down his throat so that when he talks, all he'll be able to do is go 'ding ding'.
    Olivia: Did you hear that? Hello? Hello? Hm...must've hung up or something.

8YrNzq9.png
    James forgives Harmony for fighting the other day like the understanding father he is.

That's it for now! I hope you all enjoyed this update!

I never heard of a place so unwilling to take your money. I mean seriously you know where you live, and if they can't take your word for it guess they don't need your money :lol: Send the computer to the address given and if it doesn't arrive it isn't their fault lol. At least they have your money ha ha ha.

Sugar really lettuce is not worth begging for. Trust me. Unless you have some yummy thousand island or French dressing slathered on it lol.

Hadley I think has been watching too much game of thrones and needs her tv privileges revoked lol. I only say that as she is acting too much like the world is her oyster.

Who would sleep period next to a hunk like that? :lol:

Olivia that looks like heaven and you are the angel. She is sooo pretty.

Sugar don't hurt Miles lol. I suspect it is more like an appetizer for Sugar ha ha ha.

Fish must be cannabilizing each other lol.

Yep Hadley is rocking the hair that is for sure.

Naughty naughty we don't want to embarrass sailors with that language lol.

Sugar, sugar, sugar lol mom and daddy need privacy. Stop with trying to be the center of attention even if you are cute. Loving the makeover for Olivia.

Just like hubby and me he rocks at darts and he has to duck everytime I go to throw one lol. Of course I make it look like an accident ha ha ha. :wink: Oops sorry dear the dart just slipped out of my hand rofl.

Oh no middle age mid life crisis may day may day. Cue James coming in and beating the snot out of that man maid lol.

"Takes great big handful of popcorn and stuffs it in mouth while grabbing a bottle of water." Thanks for the entertainment and the refreshments. You go Harmony!

Lol there is no anger problem in that family. James has it all ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha James you have a wonderful colloquial form of speech.

I really love your insights on your stories. They are so good. They make me laugh.

• Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ok I am going to get back to doing comments daily though since I don't know where I last posted I am going to start on page 60 and keep up from there. Sorry to anyone I missed.

Page 60

@AiHaou: Great picture, is that set up (resting your head on someones lap) in the game or is it from a mod?

@IreneSwift: I am hoping it will heal up easily enough, I'm only 24 and I've never broken it before so I'm hoping it will heal up good as new (though what little sanity I have may be gone after 2 months of not being able to do most of my hobbies :P ).

Thanks for the well wishes :)

@Baker: Great pictures, it kind of makes me want to send a sim back to uni as I haven't had one there in a while.

@Rednenemon: Thanks for the well wishes :)

@TadOlson: Thanks for the well wishes, usually I am the same way where I don't get hurt from things like this but I guess even my luck can't withstand a head board.

@simlish: Good luck to Barrington and Elise in Hidden Springs :)

And congrats on their kids :)

@Puddinroy: Thanks, yeah the cast is irritating, mostly just because I hate being restricted in my movement and ability to do things.

@Colorist: Great looking sims as usual :)

@SimpLyAngelic: I will look into the speech program though they usually don't work well for me. No clue why as I don't have any real accent but I will try it just in case. Thanks for the well wishes. Even if it doesn't work I won't have to give up sims and sim stories they will just be limited for a bit.

As to your update, great pictures. Destiny and Devin make a great looking couple :)

Page 61

@IreneSwift: Nice pair of sims. I hope their online dating works out for them without any complications (like Andrew Song :P I wonder if his wife knows he's hanging around dating sites :lol: )

@Kaela: Thanks for the well wishes, trust me I'm hoping this thing is off as quickly as possible as well :P

@Colorist: Wow they put a lot of effort into the cat animations. Lol at that last picture, he looks like he is playing with the thought bubble :P

@SimseswithJake: Great pictures, sorry to hear about your problems with Bree :(

@AiHaou: Congrats on the new baby, and good luck with the other 94

@Nik: Wow, what a place to go into labor :P

Congrats on Tobias and Jennifer

Nice update

@LunBeauty: Thanks, yeah casts are annoying, I realize that it's necessary to keep my arm still but I still don't like it. I hate having my movement restricted.

@TadOlson: Nice update

@MayaRose: Congrats on Crimson and Blaze

Lol, it threw me off there for a second. I read "Garnet and his eldest daughters tried their hand at archery" as tried their hands at anarchy. Slight difference there :P

Nice update

Page 162

@Colorist: I will miss Black Rose as well but sadly there isn't much I can do about it :(

I am hoping to still be able to post a story I will just have to figure out how to play without coming up with a large plot line around it (you know me well enough now to know that is easier said than done :P )

Page 163

@Painterly: Nice pictures

@LunBeauty: In my experience dogs will take any piece of food so lettuce would be perfectly fair game.

I think there are other things to worry about if Hadley has been watching Game of Thrones :P

The one thing I hate the most in the sims 3. I understand scolding but we as the players should have a say in whether or not to scold :?

Wow James. First you scold your daughter then you do the same thing she did :roll:

Great update

Page 64

@Dreamerz: Lol I think Jarett and Katie are just fighting for the make up :P

Nice update

Whoo, that took a lot longer than I anticipate but at least I am caught up. Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes regarding my wrist :)
  • Options
    Samr883Samr883 Posts: 1,139 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow there was around 20 pages the last time I was here. :-o

I hadn't checked my page but it seems Luki was quite popular :)

Small update-
    Luki's cute hat
    35ji9no.jpg

So birthday cakes can catch fire
    1zp741e.jpg

Teen Lydia, she has her father's face and her mother's nose
    111jn08.jpg

The much awaited business (I was saving up for the wrong one and could of bought it a while back.. oops)
    2rg258l.jpg

s4aq2o.jpg

I'm still not entirely sure how to sell Elisif's paintings
    11t5u9j.jpg

Comments coming eventually.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top