Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    edited May 2014
    Good evening everyone! Hope everyone is OK :D

Page 55

@LunBeauty – Thank you for the comment, Lydia and Brian were a cute couple…

@Nik24X7 – Love reading your story updates. Who would have thought that Branwyn would fall for a ghost? Oooooo…can we expect a ghost baby?! :-)

@TadOlson – No problem and thanks!

Good update and eurgh to eating rotten salad!!

@nateslice – Congrats on Meredith’s promotion! Look forward to reading what she gets up to in China.

Page 56

@nateslice – Good for Meredith! Can’t be staying with a Mr. Inappropriate!

@simlish1 – Very pretty sim and good painting skills! Congrats on the birth of little Lewis.

@Zabeth0 – I know, I have had to relive the same sim day many times before as well and you are right, but it adds to the uniqueness of this game, that nothing ever turns out the same way! I am pleased Lydia managed to get an A what with all the partying and going out on dates with different guys!

Page 57

@Colorist40 – Hi. Yes, it was the same guy in the llama suit, strange! I think us women have to show men up sometimes!! Haha…yes, my drawing skills aren’t that great either, so Lydia’s unicorn was pretty impressive! Brian may have been given the boot…update to follow! Thanks for your comments.

@SimpLyAngeLic – Hello. Gorgeous sim! You should share her story with us :D

@Nik24X7 – I look forward to reading more of Branwyn’s story in Moonlight Falls and who she comes across! I try to balance my sim’s lives in regards to having fun building skills etc. Building skills takes a while, especially the higher the level they get.

Page 58

@IreneSwift – I have had this too on a house, I just used the sledgehammer to remove, is very odd. Very nice house, will be nice for them to have their own space.

Since seeing you do this with your family I may do the same in my game, I was going to convert the barn (when Harry Horse has passed on) into a small home for Lydia to live in, when Anita and Dominic pass on then Lydia will inherit the main house.

@Nik24X7 – Awwwww yay! A very moving update! Expecting a baby, getting married and Fricorith turning into a human! Brilliant story telling as usual! Look forward to reading more when you return from your business trip.

@Nath453 – Nice sims! :-)

@MayaRose1138 – If you can’t get your screenshots from the launcher you can go into your TS3 file in your my docs file and drag and drop them from there to your desktop/folder from the ‘Screenshots’ folder, this is what I do all the time!

Glad you have downloaded and added the Christmas items to your game, I love using those items for Winter/Snowflake Day. Thanks for your comment on my update, Lydia did do well.

@nateslice – Never had my sims make friends that easily!

Page 59

@nateslice – Oh maxing the charisma skill explains that then!

@TadOlson – Nice build!

@ddsims3world – Yep, I agree, the paparazzi are annoying! Thanks for your comments.

Great update and pictures! And glad they managed to stop the paparazzi!

@MayaRose1138 – A very nice house. Congrats on the birth of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and is nice that Garnet got a boy like he wanted. Nice update!

@MayaRose1138 – Oooooo has Meredith met the guy for her?

I take my screenshots by pressing the tab key and it zooms in a lot more and is much clearer.

@Colorist40 – Allen is a good looking guy!

@Baker9793 – Thank you for your comment! I love the duck pout selfies they do!

@Amj1995 – Very nice pics, your pictures are very clear. Beautiful sims too. Love your bathroom in which Kinerly is in.

Page 60

@Celiria – Oh no, so sorry to hear about your wrist. I hope you make a speedy recovery and your wrist isn’t in cast for any longer than what the doc has said. Take care.

@IreneSwift – I know, game crashes are frustrating but they happen from time to time! Thanks for your comment.

@Baker9793 – Nice update. Looks like Jen and Zac had a good date.
    Good update on the Forrest Legacy too!

@simlish1 – I love Late Night, one of my fave EP’s! Elise and Barrington have a nice apartment. Congrats on the move to Hidden Springs, looks like the perfect place to settle down and start a family (I never got this world). Awwwwww the twins are too cute!

@SimpLyAngeLic – Congrats on Destiny and Devin’s marriage, looked like the perfect wedding.

Page 61

@IreneSwift – I enjoyed reading your story about brother and sister, Oleander and Daisy. Nice to see they are settling in well and making new friends. I have never tried out the online dating thing, I may have to some day!

Thanks all :D
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
  • Options
    SimpLyAngeLicSimpLyAngeLic Posts: 153 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks Kaela! After I posted the first pic of Destiny, I decided I would go ahead and share her story, though I missed being able to share the beginning of it. I started another story that I plan on sharing when I get a few more chapters written, but that one is a LOT of work, so I'll be uploading the pics to a blog and just posting the link when I'm ready to share it. I'm having too much fun with Destiny and Devin right now to concentrate on the other one. Their wedding was perfect, and they look insanely happy and in love ... I will definitely be sharing more of their story as it happens.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited May 2014
    I noticed that my cats eat differently didn't know if any of you noticed it as well with your sims cats. The first three picks are of Magic my adopted stray cat. I noticed him laying on the ground in front of our house in the rain and my sim had to adopt him. He would paw at the food, eat a little bit, turn to the right, paw and repeat steps 2 and 3.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

This is Eleanor his wife adopted from the shelter. She would eat, crouch and hiss over the bowl, eat some more, crouch and hiss a little bit turning right, then hiss to the left and repeat.

screenshot_original.jpg

This is Maggie another shelter adoptee. She eats, turns to the left hisses and repeat.

Below just a pic or two of Magic as he is cute lol.

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

This pic is when he was lying out in front of the gate after my sim befriended him. This is why they adopted him as he kept hanging around. After they adopted him, I found out his hunger, social and bladder were way down poor fella lol.

screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited May 2014
    @IreneSwift, It is called the PlasmaPunch Gyroscopic Conductor & it appears in Showtime!

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Dance_sphere
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/6832602123/

--

I'll do replies & updates at a later time!
  • Options
    SimsesWithJakeSimsesWithJake Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 2014
    I finally got University. A lot has happened, but let's fast forward past the extreme labor my Sim Brittney had to go through and see these marvelous PlantSim todds!

Fresh out the ground, these 2 little girls were born. They're extremely adorable, way cuter than the Sims my own Sims conceived! Didn't alter a thing except their skin tone and their hair (and one of their hair and eye colors)!
    Xu8mHZ5l.jpg
    rMwHCOcl.jpg

They're both adorable, but as soon as I saw Little Brianna (my game messed up so I'm not sure if that was really her name :(), she instantly became my favorite (the green-haired girl).
    k3xWfvnl.jpg

I forgot that PlantSims didn't eat, and was mortified when both of these kids denied their meal!
    hm7iyPal.jpg

They were adorable, but toddlers aren't necessarily my favorite Life Stage, so I aged them to kids. For some reason, the blonde one, Bree, was having serious issues. She wouldn't age up. So I reset her using NRaas and she was a totally different person! I had to recreate her from scratch! It was horrible and she just wasn't the same. :cry:
    FGd4qfZl.jpg

First day of school; Brianna's cool & collected while Bree looks as if she was going to have a heart attack! :lol: These 2 didn't socialize with one another as much as they used to.
    1tNHEuSl.jpg

Brianna can have some fun too! :P
    4pE3HfPl.jpg

She just needs to tone her strength down a notch. :-)
    eG0o3d3l.jpg

Whoa, does time fly! Happy Birthday, Brianna and Bree!
    YzwrvyNl.jpg
    x1H4vRnl.jpg
    Ignore the boy, that's a child of Brittany's.

Brianna comes out a bit dazed.
    VCPcbOKl.jpg

Still fabulous, though!
    ppoXWMcl.jpg

Brianna dyes her hair red and she looks beautiful.
    zNCrpLYl.jpg
    kZdR3Xnl.jpg

More has happened, but that's it for now! :D
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited May 2014
    Screenshot-25_zps4537a9c9.jpg
    Teresa was about to eat a slice of cake when she decided to go into labor.

Screenshot-26_zps5fef8617.jpg
    After having the baby, she decides to have cake outdoors.

Screenshot-27_zps949b2ba3.jpg
    Welcome to the world baby Kairi. 6 down 94 to go.

Screenshot-28_zps09434df0.jpg
    The mysterious Uncle Riley that I've never heard of sent Kairi the IF doll in the mail.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi!

I'm gonna sneak in one more update on my Specter-Tricou family story. I'll be out of town this week and won't be able to access the game or this site until next Friday evening.

Screenshot-6448a_zpsd3c83eac.jpg

Branwyn and Fricorith settled into married life and awaited the birth of their first child. Fricorith joined Branwyn at all of their remaining pediatrician visits. The birth was progressing normally. Branwyn had hoped to renovate the nursery but time and budget didn't allow for that.

Screenshot-6541a_zps20d34960.jpg

Branwyn was out running errands while Fricorith was at work. She started going into labor. This was the day! She and Fricorith would welcome their first born child today!

Screenshot-6546a_zpsa5e909fb.jpg

Branwyn drove herself to the hospital. It was in a different wing of the building where she worked as a scientist. She'd called ahead, so they were ready for her. She also called Fricorith who left work to join her there.

Screenshot-6561a_zps8b4766bb.jpg

After a couple hours of labor, Branwyn gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! But not just any little boy, this one was a ghost baby! Weighing in at 7.5 pounds, Fricorith and Branwyn named the little tyke Tobias.

Screenshot-6563a_zps40577676.jpg

Branwyn placed little Tobias in the crib. She stood back and marveled at her innocent little angel.

Screenshot-6696a_zpsd4c9f30c.jpg

Several weeks went by and Fricorith finally finished restoring the rusted-out antique car in the front yard. He was rather proud of the restoration. He and Branwyn decided to do a little bit of celebrating.

Screenshot-6598a_zpsf84ca3d0.jpg

Several months went by. Today is Tobias' first birthday! Fricorith used his culinary skills to bake his birthday cake. Once ready, Fricorith brought his son to the cake.

Screenshot-6612a_zps11867e47.jpg

With a flash, Tobias aged up to a toddler. Time to begin training his toddler skills.

Screenshot-6626a_zpscb77aded.jpg

Fricorith taught him to walk . . . .

Screenshot-6615a_zpsd7bdc03a.jpg

. . . and talk . . . .

Screenshot-6647a_zps0b0197bd.jpg

. . . and also to use the potty chai. Good boy!

Screenshot-6677a_zpsfadcdda6.jpg

Branwyn was starting to get a bit more comforable with all things supernatural, or so she thought. Seems she and the face in the mirror didn't get along. Every time she passed through the foyer, he'd make a snide remark. Branwyn told him she was thinking of moving the mirror to the attic if he didn't treat her better! That seemed to solve the problem. :wink:

Screenshot-6702a_zps738db94d.jpg

Zoe the cat was having none of it. She preferred to hide under the loveseat.

Screenshot-6722a_zps495d9614.jpg

It wasn't long before Branwyn's second pregnancy came to term. She went to the hospital along with Fricorith.

Screenshot-6732a_zps297ac804.jpg

Soon, their daughter Jennifer was born. This time, she's corporeal.

Screenshot-6736a_zps7bf1b1fd.jpg

Here's a close-up of her. Aren't all babies just adorable?

Screenshot-6734a_zpsce50a0cb.jpg

Branwyn would sit for hours in the nursery holding her. She really needed to do something about this room. Oh, well. She hoped to get to redecorating if she and Fricorith decided to have a third child.

Screenshot-6742a_zps32351f4c.jpg

Branwyn enjoyed giving her little angel a bath and a nappy change.

Screenshot-6709a_zpsc1fa7a71.jpg

Tobias really enjoyed playing with blocks at the table.

Screenshot-6773a_zpse19019fd.jpg

Months went by and it was Birthday Day for both Tobias and Jennifer. Fricorith baked two cakes before having to rush off to work. Branwyn helped Jennifer grow into a toddler.

Screenshot-6780a_zpsb612f10a.jpg

And then it was Tobias' turn to age into a child.

Screenshot-6794a_zpsef49d0fa.jpg

Branwyn taught Jennifer to walk, talk, and use the potty chair.

Screenshot-6806a_zps040b3bd9.jpg

And Fricorith played chess with his son once he returned home from work.

That's it for this update. I hope you liked it. I'll post again in about a week. Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

Best Regards,
    Nik

Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    SimpLyAngeLicSimpLyAngeLic Posts: 153 Member
    edited May 2014
    Awww Nik! How adorable! I love babies.

I'll be posting another update in a few hours ... stay tuned!
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited May 2014
    Celiria: I'm glad you're all right, but broken wrists suck. Casts are such a pain.

Colorist40: I don't know why, but Liana has a certain charm about her. I think I really like her chubby cheeks. :) They make her look cute and unique. Plus I love that hair on her as well.

SimpLyAngeLic: Very nice pictures and I love seeing custom poses being used as well. :)

IreneSwift: Very nice update. :) Your sims seem like they're always busy and doing something. It's good to see them all establishing themselves in one way or another.

Colorist40: The only thing I notice about these cats is their utter cuteness. :D The orange striped one is too precious.

SimsesWithJake: I feel like we don't see many plantsims, so it's nice to see them being used. :) I have to admit that they're really cute and a nice change from the pudding faces you usually get with let's say genies or IFs.

AiHaou: Oh my, poor poor Teresa. But at least she'll probably grow used to it by the 50th baby. :lol:

Nik24X7: Wow, two kids in one update?! You sure know how to spoil a girl. :D Of course, little Jenny has red hair so I obviously have to love her, lol.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited May 2014
    Screenshot-31_zpsf87c0098.jpgKABOOM!

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited May 2014
    simlish1 Great story!I've had Late Night in for a long time.
    Colorist40 Great pictures!Your pets look very cute.
    SimpLyAngeLic Great story!
    IreneSwift I had that glitch where I couldn't switch sims and just quit without saving and reloaded the game and it worked fine.Your other story looks great.
    SimsesWithJake Hi there!Great update!
    AiHaou Great update!
    Kaela_87 Thanks for the comment.
    Nik24X7 Great update!Your family is growing.
    I'll have an update in a short while.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have a slight grocery emergency and had to cut my comments a bit short and sorry about that.Here's my update from Winfield.
    Lee got a visit from the local high school mascot during the night.
    14163365422_dd4c5c3663.jpg
    She got up early that morning and fed Spot before getting herself ready for the day.
    14186212443_f0e7b5619b.jpg
    She ended up having to tend her indoor garden for a while before getting ready for work.
    13979486398_6ecfb25671.jpg
    Lee spent a little time with Spot just before it was time to head off to work.
    13979488730_7bb6778376.jpg
    Lee had to empty out the trash bin before she could toss out her juice cup from her quick meal.
    13979515827_5ca3baaa61.jpg
    Lee went to bed after building the start of the new addition to her house.
    14166238824_0ab6534fc7.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited May 2014
    IreneSwift wrote:
    MayaRose1138 That is a big house! And a very pretty one.
    Too bad the little girls had to get sick.
    I like the school picture, with the snow and all.

Thank you :) I didn't create the house - it was one created for the world but furnished, whereas the one in-game apparently wasn't.
    Every child in the game has got sick so far whereas in the other games, none of the children did. Maybe they need to be warmer. I would put in more heaters if I could find them in buy mode!
    IreneSwift wrote:
    I love watching sim dads panic when their wife goes into labor. Such wimps! LOL!
    Where did you get the outhouse? Does it have the all-in-one bathroom inside?

I think I found it under 'sort by function' in the bathroom section but I can't remember precisely. I just remember seeing it and thinking that would be so appropriate for the time period (except I didn't read that it said 'all-in-one'!)
    IreneSwift wrote:
    You can change your sims maternity clothes with Master Controller. Since you do have mods, if you don't have that one yet, I suggest you get it. It is very handy for so many things. Dressing your moms in maternity clothing styles before they change only goes so far. In my experience, they only keep the outfit they're wearing at the time, the other carefully selected items I put on them beforehand often get changed anyway.

Thank you for the suggestion - it worked. I put my sim in a dress that would be suitable, she changed out of it, but then I was able to edit my sim in CAS (whereas I couldn't before) and put her back in the dress.
    rednenemon wrote:
    @MayaRose1138
    WooHoo in the all-in-one bathroom! That's unusual indeed. :lol:

I know! And they chose that the next time I sent them to try for a baby! So now I'm going to get them upstairs into the bedroom before they try for a baby unless I'm in a whimsical mood. Or I want another gnome wandering around - now there are two!!
    TadOlson wrote:
    MayaRoas1138 The only thing you have to watch for is making sure the outfits are going to work for the season you're in when the pregnancy starts.

That is a very good point. I've made winter very short in this game so I don't have to deal with the sims continually changing into their outerwear, but autumn and spring seem to have some pretty cold temperatures too!
    LunBeauty wrote:
    MayaRose1138: I like the new update. :D Rainbowcy families are so much fun.

Thank you :) It is fun but they are going to end up with a lot of kids the way they are going because no-one wants to be born with the necessary traits!! There are now eight kids in the household (which you'll see in the update) and that's going to be interesting keeping them all occupied :)
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Here is the mother Jasmine of my three sim kids will post below. Their father is Allen the Mexican American indian man I posted earlier. They turned out so well I thought I would share the mother and their pics.

Very nice looking sims :) I like their eyes! And Lance seems to be individual with his different coloured hair.
    Kaela_87 wrote:
    @MayaRose1138 – If you can’t get your screenshots from the launcher you can go into your TS3 file in your my docs file and drag and drop them from there to your desktop/folder from the ‘Screenshots’ folder, this is what I do all the time!

Glad you have downloaded and added the Christmas items to your game, I love using those items for Winter/Snowflake Day. Thanks for your comment on my update, Lydia did do well.

Oh, okay. I'll try that if my launcher doesn't work. I think I was just having trouble with my whole internet that day.

I can't find the Christmas tree! I can find the other decorations (although now I have to remember where they were for when I play one of my other games) but I couldn't find the tree. But I'm sure it will turn up eventually so my families can celebrate Christmas :)
    They're both adorable, but as soon as I saw Little Brianna (my game messed up so I'm not sure if that was really her name :(), she instantly became my favorite (the green-haired girl).
    k3xWfvnl.jpg

Yes, Brianna is so cute! It almost makes me want to get University just for the PlantSims!
    AiHaou wrote:
    Welcome to the world baby Kairi. 6 down 94 to go.

Oh, are you doing the 100-baby challenge? Good luck - that's going to take a lot of work :)
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited May 2014
    This will be a shorter update than the last one but packed full of events. I've turned on StoryProgression and the number of relationships and babies that have appeared in the notifications since then is enormous! Not to mention I keep getting told when someone is late for work/school or promoted in their jobs!

Anyway, my update begins with the arrival of baby number six, Crimson. (Yet another single boy - why can't my game give me girls in single births!)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Again, so close! And where did that hair come from? Something to note too - his skin is exactly the same as Garnet's, whereas his siblings are much darker. I wonder why?

His older brother 🐸🐸🐸🐸 aged up into a child straight afterwards, and is turning out quite nicely so far.
    screenshot_original.jpg

The eldest twins, Ruby and Scarlett, skilled to level 10 in painting and to level 3 in cooking before turning into teens. Scarlett, because she is artistic, skilled up faster and managed to skill up to about level five in logic as well by using the chemistry set and making potions to turn IFs real.
    Ruby:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Scarlett:
    screenshot_original.jpg

They still look quite similar to me!

Prism got another wish to have a child and so she got pregnant again as soon as Crimson learnt how to walk, talk and use the potty. This time, I was able to give her a better maternity dress although it is still scandalous for the time she is living in, and so she had to remain in the house for the duration.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Not too long afterwards, the family welcome baby number seven, another boy - Blaze (who would have been more appropriately named if he'd had any red features!!):
    screenshot_original.jpg

Garnet was happy with his third son but he had also wished for another daughter, so he wanted to try again for another baby soon afterwards.

I spent all their weekend trying to get them together for a greeting card photo but it didn't work. I got most of them to the City Hall but Garnet, Ruby and Crimson didn't go at the same time as the other and therefore it didn't work (although it says the ones that were there got their photo taken as it has shown up in the inventory but not in my game). Now they can't go back to the City Hall because it says that another sim is having their photo taken. So they tried going to the School but a similar thing happened - they just don't want to go there all at once. So they ended up going to the Faire instead.

The children played on the playground, while Prism looked after the two toddlers. Garnet and his eldest daughters tried their hands at archery.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (Crimson is playing with his IF, Jellybean. Poor Blaze is the only one so far who didn't get an IF after his birth).
    screenshot_original.jpg

That night, Scarlett gave 🐸🐸🐸🐸 the potion she had found because he wanted to prove that his IF was real. Kitty drank the potion and turned into a lovely little girl.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Let's hope 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and Kitty still like each other by the time they are young adults because I intend for them to get married to each other :)
    Kitty's eyes were black but I took a leaf out of LunBeauty's book and gave her some lavender Pure Eyes contacts that seemed to match nicely.

Right, I'm off to the game again. Prism was pregnant again when I left last night and I want to see if she can have another girl. But if anyone knows of any other medieval-type costumes, especially for males, let me know.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    IreneSwift wrote:
    I thought I was all ready to start playing Rose's family again, then I had to start all over again from the beginning. I had everything all in place, mod settings done, then decided to make a skating rink, after having tried out skating in a test game, after installing Seasons. Looking around the map, I discovered my Riverview starter save, which I had used, still had a lot that I had placed with World Editor! I didn't want to have to move this family again sooner than necessary, so I saved their lot, made a new starter save for Riverview, then placed their lot there, moved everybody in, got all the mod settings imported, and started taking screenshots of the houses to share here.

Then I found this:

whatisit.jpg

I asked in general discussion what it was and what to do about it. The answer was to remove portions of the house until the artifact was gone. But that didn't work, so I started all over again, this time from the very beginning, because the not quite finished house I had saved in the library had the artifact too.

This time, I decided to place the Beau Chateau farther back on the lot, more like the other houses on that street. It didn't take long to remake the small house, as by then I knew exactly what I needed to do. I even decided to make Danielle and Nathan a garage for their cars, as the garage at Rose's house had room for only 3 parking spaces. By the time I finished, I liked this version much better than the first. So, even though it was discouraging, it turned out for the better.

So, now for the pictures:

The Rake-Irwin homestead

1rakeirwinhomestead.jpg

Irwin house interior, first floor

irwinhousemainfloor.jpg

Irwin house interior, second floor

irwinhouseupstairs.jpg

Second floor bathroom – you can get a lot in a 3x3 bathroom, if you arrange it right

irwinhouseupstairsbathroom.jpg

Irwin garage – just a small, simple garage

irwinhousegarage.jpg

Rake garage second floor recreation room – When I made it over again, I decided that if they are going to spend much time in here, it really needs to have a bathroom

recreationroom.jpg

With Romeo being a vehicle enthusiast, I added a little auto-themed décor for his benefit.

recreationroomfrontwall.jpg

When I found this set of tools in the décor menu, I had to put them in the garage for Romeo. I think I might move it up to the recreation room, though. I did decide, since I took this shot, that I'd move that antique car picture up there. I also added a few more decor items to the rec room since getting these pictures.

garagedecor.jpg

I brought along the hot tub, since Danielle had upgraded it to unbreakable, and found the perfect place for it, next to the pool. It originally had a couple of lounge chairs there, with an end table between them. There are enough other lounge chairs there, that I just removed those two and moved the end table.

hottub.jpg

Here's Rose's garden, all ready for planting. She and Nathan will share it. Since he has mastered gardening and all the skill challenges, and she has only level 4 in gardening skill, he will plant the plants she can't, but she will do all the harvesting and weeding. She's already achieved the Botanical Boss skill challenge, since she started her garden with all perfect produce from her father.

garden.jpg

Here's the original of the small house, as it was when Danielle started:

7originalhouse-1.jpg

I was inspired to make it by finding very small lots in some of the worlds I have. I wanted to make a house that was as small as possible and still contain all the furnishings a sim would need, and make it as attractive as possible. I made it on a 15x15 lot. Since I had quit using the world editor, and the smallest lot size in SV is 20x30, I placed it on a lot of that size, the one next to the Bunch family. Since its size made it relatively low-cost, I was able to upgrade the stove, refrigerator, and shower, and get Danielle a car and portable piano at the start of the game. As she could afford it, I expanded the house by pulling the walls out, added better quality doors and windows and more decor, and finally added the second story. I think the result is one of my favorites of all the houses I've built.

Here's the interior as I originally made it.

8originalhouseinterior.jpg

Rose and her family are finally ready to play again, though I'm almost afraid to start, for fear that I forgot something important. I'll probably do some more checking before I do start playing them here, though I've already queued up some planting for Nathan to do when I unpause them.

I hate when you build a beautiful house and you get that dreaded extra white spot or something that is obviously glitched lol.

I am glad it worked out for you though and you liked your redo better.

I love the Victorian look of your house. I think that is my favorite in the architectural world.

The downstairs is spacious, but not too big. It still has a comfy homey feel. That kitchen is really nice.

The way you planned out that small bathroom is amazing. I have trouble making things fit in a small bathroom, but you have it down girl.

Smart idea putting a bathroom into the rec room over the garage. NO point in having to run to the house to use the facilities. I think a kitchen at least a stove, refrig, and one counter would be helpful as well.

Men and their cars ha ha ha. Love the car decorations for Romeo.

The outside where you put the hot tub is inspired. It looks so nice there. I never thought of putting a hot tub with water near a pool. I tend not to let my sims have anything that they become obsessed with and that includes pools lol.

That will be the perfect home garden. I see all those creepy gnomes around the front lol.

I could never play a small house as my sims have kids lol. I play to see genetics which is fun to me. I play regular as well, but having kids is a must for my sims like it or not I say to them lol.

Great builds. Wish I could be that creative.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Hi!

I have another update on my Specter family story to share with you all. This will be my last update for about a week as I have a busy weekend planned and I'll be out of town all next week. Business trip.

Screenshot-5978a_zpsc6e401b6.jpg

A couple of weeks had passed since Branwyn Specter and Fricorith Tricou made woohoo. The two lovers continued to spend time together and enjoyed each others company.

Screenshot-6433a_zps4a1973dd.jpg

One morning, Branwyn awoke from her sleep and rushed straight to the bathroom. She threw up. She began to suspect that she might be pregnant. Could that even be possible? Fricorith was non-corporeal. A ghost.

Screenshot-6453a_zps932dea82.jpg

Branwyn decided to take a test to find out. She hadn't planned to become pregnant, but she was open to having a family some day. Some day would seem to be coming sooner than she'd planned.

Screenshot-6455a_zps9bbad83b.jpg

Of course, this meant she'd have to tell Fricorith. She hoped it would be welcome news.

A couple of days passed by. Branwyn took a home pregnancy test and learned she was indeed pregnant. Time to tell Fricorith.

Screenshot-6443a_zpsc112559b.jpg

She found him where she expected to find him. Sitting on his favorite bench reading a book. A cooking skill book, no doubt. He was obsessed with maximizing his cooking skill in order to learn the recipe for Ambrosia.

Branwyn: Fricorith Honey, I have news.

Fricorith: Hi Dearest, what is it?

Branwyn: I'm glad you're sitting down. You're about to become a father. I'm pregnant.

Fricorith: Pregnant, you say? Why that is fabulous news! I've always wanted to be a father. Are you sure? Are you okay? Is everything alright with the baby?

Branwyn: Relax. Everything is fine. I have an appointment to see the pediatrician on Wednesday. I just wasn't sure how you felt about becoming a father. We hadn't discussed it.

Fricorith: Do you want me to go with you to the doctor? I'll go.

Branwyn: No, I think I'll go by myself. No telling what will happen to the doctor when she sees a ghost. Let me find out. If she's okay with it, I'll bring you along to the second appointment.

Fricorith: Okay then. But let me drive you. I'll wait outside and read in the car.

Screenshot-6450a_zpsb51cf425.jpg

Fricorith then went back to reading his book. Branwyn pulled out a copy of Totally Preggers and began to study up on pregnancy. She wanted to know everything there was to know about babies before the little bundle of joy arrived.

Screenshot-6461a_zpsd1f0da25.jpg

Months have gone by and Branwyn's pregnancy was proceeding normally. She learned that her pediatrician was quite comfortable with ghosts, so she brought Fricorith with her to her appointments. It seemed odd to her that the pediatrician didn't bat an eyelash when she first saw Fricorith. Guess things were a bit differnt in Moonlight Falls than anywhere else.

Screenshot-6458a_zps69fdad68.jpg

Branwyn continued to study her pregnancy books. She wanted to be prepared for motherhood as best she could do.

Screenshot-6464a_zpsee3de109.jpg

Fricorith continued to learn his cooking skill. Soon, he mastered his cooking skill to level 10. He couldn't wait to decipher the recipe for Ambrosia. Seemed simple enough. All he needed was one Deathfish and one Life Fruit. But where to get those ingredients, he wondered. Then he remembered Branwyn caught some strange looking fish at the graveyard one night. That must be it. But what about Life Fruit?

Fricorith: Branwyn Dearest, do you have any idea where one could find a Life Fruit in this town?

Branwyn: Sure thing, Honey. We have a Life Fruit plant growning in our back yard. I found a bunch of seeds a while back and examined them at the Stones Throw Greenhouse. A couple of them were identified as Life Fruit seeds, so I planted them. Go help yourself. Harvest away!

So Fricorith managed to acquire both a Deathfish and a Life Fruit. Everything he needed for Ambrosia!

Screenshot-6470a_zps7511ce2d.jpg

The recipe was actually quite simple. He mixed the ingredients together and baked it in the oven at 400 degrees for thirty minutes. Almost done.

Screenshot-6477a_zps78d0a269.jpg

Done! Now all he needed to do was to grab a plate.

Screenshot-6487a_zps87ef47d2.jpg

Fricorith ate the Ambrosia. It tasted like one would expect - a mixture of fish and fruit. Not yummy. Then he started to have a warm sensation pulse through his entire being. He was transforming!

Screenshot-6494a_zps98ababed.jpg

Success! Fricorith was fully restored to the world of the living! Hooray! Now to do something about that awful hairstyle. And those clothes, well, yeah. That too.

Screenshot-6498a_zps2e0ec75f.jpg

After a haircut and a wardrobe change (please note that I didn't have the new hairstyle from Lapiz Lazuli when I took these photos), Fricorith decided it was time to pursue his dream. He found Branwyn working in the back yard tending her plants.

Branwyn: Honey, you're real! You did it! You're a real, living, breathing human! Congratulations!

Fricorith: Thank you!

Screenshot-6501a_zps56256d8a.jpg

Fricorith: Branwyn Dearest, you must know that I love you. I'm head-over-heals in love with you. And I think you feel the same way about me.

Branwyn: Yes, Fric. I love you very much.

Screenshot-6503a_zpsaffef7d7.jpg

Fricorith: And now that we're about to start a family, I feel it's very important that I make a commitment to you.

Fricorith drops down to one knee.

Fricorith: Branwyn Specter, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife for now and all eternity?

Screenshot-6508a_zpsdfa44ba4.jpg

Branwyn could not contain herself. She began jumping up and down with excitement.

Branwyn: Of course! Of course I will marry you. Today and any day. Just pick the date.

Screenshot-6510a_zps2957e8a0.jpg

Fricorith placed the engagement ring onto Branwyn's ring finger.

Screenshot-6511a_zps720fdaba.jpg

Fricorith: A date? How about today? There's no time like the present and the baby will be here any day now.

Branwyn: Today! Alright, let's do it!

Screenshot-6516a_zpsb9150b13.jpg

Fricorith: I, Fricorith Tricou, do take you Branwyn Specter, to be my lawfully wedded wife.

Branwyn: I, Branwyn Specter, do take you Fricorith Tricou, to be my lawful wedded husband. But I'm keeping my name. Well, I'm gonna hyphenate it. Okay?

Fricorith: Sure thing!

Screenshot-6537a_zps1ef9be92.jpg

May I now present to you Mr and Mrs Tricou. Fricorith, you may kiss the bride!

Screenshot-6535a_zpse7ab53ca.jpg

And they sealed the deal with a selfie!

That's it for this update. I might be able to post another one tomorrow. Take care!

Best Regards,
    Nik

Darn no more Nik for a week what will we do without you? Well hope your traveling is safe and good. May the business trip go well. Will be thinking of you and praying you get home safe.

Hooray Branwyn is pregnant. I hope she has a ghost baby.

Those little kittens are sooo cute. The one running away and the one playing are just so precious.

Good point don't want to ***** the doctor on the first visit with Fricorith's presence lol. It is sweet he wants to join her at the appt. though. I can see Fricorith might be one of those overprotective men who worry incessantly about their women in pregnancy. I love how guys think we are going to fall apart carrying a baby. Then when they see how we trudge (so to speak) through the birth, they realize we aren't made of glass ha ha ha.

I can imagine the conversation with her doctor. Branwyn: Uh doc, I would like to bring my boyfriend with me to these visits.

Doc: Oh sure, I am surprised you haven't yet. We encourage the men to be actively involved with the pregnancy process and the birth.

Branwyn: Well um that is good to hear, but I think there is something I should mention.

Doc: Oh? Something wrong?

Branwyn: Oh no, but Fricorith isn't exactly your typical father.

Doc chuckling: Well every father acts different during this time there is nothing I haven't seen, so don't be afraid to bring him along next time.

Branwyn: I don't know doc, Fricorith really is different. You see he is from the other side.

Doc confused: The other side of town? I know it is a rough area...

Branwyn blurting out: The other side in he had died and never crossed over. He is a ghost.

Doc chuckling relieved: Oh is that all? You were worrying me there for a minute. My dear that is nothing. I have delivered vampires, werewolves, witches, genies, and ghosts many times. Besides who am I to judge? If you want to have a baby by a semi visible being that is your business.

Yeah Fricorith's hard studying paid off. It is great that Branwyn had happened to catch some death fish and of all the luck to have the life fruit plant growing in your own back yard. That makes life easier lol.

I can imagine the nerves he was suffering waiting for the ambrosia to cook. I bet he was wondering if it would work like it said, what life was going to be like being human again etc.

Yep fish and fruit not good combo lol. Well it is worth every disgusting bite to be able to be human again for Branwyn and his child's sake.

Yeah that makeover you gave him certainly was a major improvement.

He is truly a handsome man. I imagine him as a knight of the round table in that outfit. Well he is Branwyn's knight in shining armor that is for sure.

It seemed like seeing him be human was kind of anticlimactic, but what the heck she met a ghost, fell in love, is pregnant with his baby, so maybe that is why lol. I guess after all that it would be hard to top lol j/k.

I love how he did the romantic thing and proposed.

How sweet she is so excited, and they are just too excited to wait. Lets do it right now. They have an impromptu wedding right then and there. That made it so much more personal and special.

Great update.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Nath453 wrote:
    @IreneSwift Wow, that's a really pretty house. Very nice use of space and landscaping!

A couple of screenies to show off my new characters, Wes and Lang.
    aQsSMaV.jpg
    WTCsoOG.jpg

Happy simming everyone :oops:

Looks like an interesting game. Love the sunset background. I love to see men have fun at the beach and in the sand as well.

Welcome. Hope you come back.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    nateslice wrote:
    Yeah, Nik, I figured if Meredith had an affair with William it'd bring me some laughs, and then end poorly, thus bringing me more laughs.

It did not disappoint on any of those counts.

William didn't take the breakup very well. They dropped from Best Friends to Friends. But with a little more conversation, they were back up to Good Friends, at least. And that was good enough, because now it was time for Meredith to go to China.

Wait, what's this? Has Meredith taken to playing "the knockout game"?

V87cspd.jpg

Nah, she was just heading back to base camp at the same time as this French explorer, Amelie Moreau.

After taking the previous screenshot, though, I unpaused, and...

kfXniEN.jpg

... they immediately became Friends, even though they hadn't said one word to each other or otherwise interacted in any way, apart from Meredith constantly jogging into Amelie's back all the way up the path.

I'm still pretty new to this game, and I had no idea that could happen.

Bah, doing each other's hair and talking about boys would put a serious dent in Meredith's martial arts training time...

Still, I'm guessing the instant friendship came from ridiculously high compatibility, so maybe they could be BFFs like Sugar Bijou and Katelyn Mizzoni. Could be worth looking into.

Oh, also, I want to voice my agreement with everyone who's been raving about IreneSwift's houses. They are gorgeous!

Meredith why would you want to be friends with William. Get rid of that man.

Don't do the knockout game Meredith. It is not a good thing. You don't want to go to jail instead of China do you? lol It does look like she could have been though lol.

I didn't know about the instant friendship thing either and I have been playing this blasted game since it came out in 2009 lol.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    nateslice wrote:
    Oh, no. I figured out why Amelie became an instant friend like that.

Meredith completed the Charisma skill challenge that "builds relationships faster".

Apparently, anyone in her vicinity will now soon become a Friend without any sort of interaction.

That's gonna be kind of annoying.

Case in point...

vqJyifY.jpg

That's Meredith with her new white belt. See the flash in the upper left corner? That's a paparazzi with whom Meredith hasn't spoken a single word, but he's her Friend now.

That's gonna be so annoying when she gets home and her "Friends" ask to be buzzed in to her house.

Makes note to find out how to complete that challenge and avoid it like the plague lol. I bet that will be annoying ha ha ha. So sorry it is just as bad as sims getting obsessed with objects so you can't put them in your game.

Oops looks like Meredith going to be a popular girl lol.

Great update.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    TadOlson wrote:
    nateslice Great little update!
    Here's my update!
    I got the juice bars in the new Gibsons dive bar replaced wit real bars.
    13962293777_f8a33c366e.jpg
    I had to do a little rearranging upstairs to make it fit.
    14148985325_1556b076a4.jpg
    I'll fix the library next time in Gibsons.

It seems your new venues are coming along nicely.

Can't wait to see more.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    @IreneSwift, That's good to keep the dancer from trying to ruin the party. Probably but then again the sims must've not chosen the best of the clubs. Indeed since the performance needed to add some more drama w/ the crowd. Great wedding pics! That was quite an interesting twist towards your sims & using porter. I do like what you done w/ the redesigning of the house.

@TadOlson, Thanks for the comment & your welcome! I see that taking out parking lots can ease the load of sims to not use the cars & make the game run better. Very nice pics!

@Zabeth0, Hahaha yeah, since he has been working a lot on his strength. Very nice update!

@and-it-is-on, Your welcome! :D Mind melding is okay, but they sometime pull of getting a bit too much information. Haha yeah, but who knows maybe she can be rehired by them if they needed.

@MayaRose1138, I didn't get the venue since I'm not into dragons & medieval world.

@LunBeauty, I tend to play childless sims quite too much that I rarely play families like Fergson. If there is a time that I NEVER have my sims die to have another generation to go on since I'm quite heavily strict to keep the town to be forever trapped in one age group. I'm playing in Starlight Shores w/ Bullard household & Michelle in Sunset Valley. Thanks for the comments!

@Colorist40, Indeed since he was working out quite a bit since he was doing it for being a celebrity as well getting a trait for being in a social group. I guess they do need to keep it clean to keep their relationship intact. True, but she could be rehired by them if the time is right. Yeah, but Vanessa didn't do well & I will post below the pics w/ her funny reaction. What I would've like to see w/ the golf game is to be able to bring a 2-player game to have a small round of a competition. Yep about the kiss & true about fair game when giving each other a massage. :) Thanks for all comments! That's quite a fit for Joaquin mother!

@Nik24X7, Your welcome! Thanks for the comments! Very nice updates & that's pretty neat to have a romance w/ a ghost. Fricorith looks better after your makeover!

@Kaela_87, Your welcome! The only annoying about the celebrity sims is the paparazzi's invasion of privacy. For sure since the crowd suppose to enjoy the simfest show. Thanks for the comments. Great update & nice to see your sim Lydia getting an A grade as well having some romance.

--

I have been simming & gain quite a bit of pictures. I had to start over w/ the Bullard since I wanted to keep the town they are in paparazzi's free & make all the private club & live show to be either bars or dance club. As well fewer proprietors & no simfests since I'm not going to have my sims attend there anyway. The park is turned into a golf & activity area.

Bullard update: (Pics galore beware)

13963124277_ac88821d2d_z.jpg

Can't seem to a have a positive boost on microphone! I BANNED all use of the microphone.

14126621066_eb82160d9e_z.jpg

13963123887_daacd16c1b_z.jpg

They have gotten to their first shape from the bubble bar.

13963168078_c38c2c9a0e_z.jpg

14146482661_339f069f84_z.jpg

How romantic to get it together in the same frame. <3

14169858833_5b9ccdbf28_z.jpg

Adrian decided to chat about sports.....

14146482031_4d9ab91c04_z.jpg

While Vanessa is about the money & expensive stuff.

14146947012_71166419e3_z.jpg

I had enough of burglars appearing at their backyard so I had to put in a burglar alarm where she spawns where it automatically goes off.

14149969634_0817fd62c8_z.jpg

Vanessa wasn't too thrilled to get up from the alarm.

14146481201_7e5f93d839_z.jpg

While Adrian on the otherhand sleeps during the event. He doesn't have heavy sleeper trait, but somehow he must be away from the alarm zone?

13963159180_25cce02f7d_z.jpg

Can you say awkward? What could she be thinking? Not feeling comfortable being away from Bridgeport for one thing.

14126618306_e9da41b94d_z.jpg

Yep Vanessa have to stare at the paparazzi to know who to get rid of.

13963140309_ffc932fb31_z.jpg

13963139899_a7e9d9aeed_z.jpg

Adrian decided to use the new device at their home.

14149968174_7c18b31c7c_z.jpg

14149809005_02745d1835_z.jpg

Vanessa wanted to watch to see if she can do it as well.

14149967454_9d3ed218e9_z.jpg

Yep no problem as he can handle the ride.

14149967164_7b9cc137a9_z.jpg

To a point where it broke down on its first run.

13963119647_981ba3d595_z.jpg

I don't think so as they WILL remain together.

13963137859_77dc6d594b_z.jpg

13963119007_abc8065b06_z.jpg

Time for them to visit City hall to deal w/ ending the paparazzi's for good.

13963162258_4aed3f8ccb_z.jpg

They got their way!

(That's when I decided to start over after that)

14149965304_1e84693d02_z.jpg

I guess you can say who's the boss when it comes down the arcade basketball game.

14146942092_81788bc86f_z.jpg

14149964844_287710e15d_z.jpg

Well the proprietors have to make a different living as mixlogists.

13963135909_e2db6b36c5_z.jpg

14146941012_565b25207a_z.jpg

Vanessa is certainly not liking the ride. She is now 0-2 for that crazy ride.

14149963894_7667b4e042_z.jpg

How a friendly game of ping pong?

14146475151_2777657d32_z.jpg

13963116437_a3028f6124_z.jpg

They both were having fun & in the end Adrian won the game.

13963153080_6e8a71ef99_z.jpg

You KNOW what they must be thinking after a gizmo showoff!

14149803755_6d7f75db52_z.jpg

14146939332_1ebdc75cce_z.jpg

Time for a new shape from the bubble bar! Star power!

14149803265_fc47084efc_z.jpg

Another round of table tennis as Vanessa is looking for payback.

13963151820_657aae4a90_z.jpg

14149802395_58a45616a2_z.jpg

It is quite evenly match going on.

14149802045_48aaff4a95_z.jpg

In the end Vanessa got her revenge & win the match.

14149960294_5da0b7ae64_z.jpg

13963112907_dbe3a4cd51_z.jpg

Time for Vanessa to show it off!

14169847663_c95515cf1e_z.jpg

You can see we have a 3 golfers match!

13963155538_9a0054c6db_z.jpg

Make that 4 (fore)! :wink:

Yep if you can't get the response you want with a certain item, ban it lol.

I never use that hookah thingie. It looks fun, might have to put it in game.

Well those two certainly are the typical male female match incompatible lol, but they say opposites attract.

Good idea with the burglar alarm. That will teach that mean old burglar to spawn there lol.

What is that thing in the pic where the woman is confused. It is shooting off a green looking tube object lol. Best I can describe it.

Vanessa is so pretty with that hair and dress.

Wow that is impressive break the twirling injury inducing machine instead of it injuring you lol.

Glad they took care of the annoying paps lol.

Vanessa is competitive that is good to see. She is a good loser, but doesn't stay a loser. She comes back for more and wins even if it is by the skin of her teeth lol.

That is a nice picture of the golfers. Makes me want to golf lol.

Great update.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited May 2014

TadOlson: Great update!

MayaRose1138: Very nice looking sims. It's too bad that you can't get the one you want. :( It's like my Dennison family. They all look like Olivia in the face! It's annoying! Like, none of them got James's facial features except for his eyes and Jake got his dark hair, but seriously, Olivia's features can't be that strong, can they? Sorry for the mini-rant, lol.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    When we last left the Rainbow family, they had just welcomed their second set of twins into the world.

Life continued on at the Rainbow household. They had been very lucky to find such a large house for such a small price when they had arrived in Cotes d'Ambonnay. Four storeys, and a basement, meant that there was plenty of room. Three bedrooms plus a nursery, two bathrooms, a room with windows that seemed specially designed for learning to paint, a kitchen/dining area and two living areas meant that while their family was small, there was still plenty of room.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Garnet was busy with his gardening...
    screenshot_original.jpg

while Prism continued to improve with her painting, although she couldn't say what inspired her with some of her pictures...
    screenshot_original.jpg

Prism also found time to teach her youngest daughters to walk and talk, though she still seemed to be making up words. 'Computers' indeed!
    screenshot_original.jpg

The oldest girls, Ruby and Scarlett, each caught a cold when winter started and had to spend some time in bed, while the cats preferred to hide under them.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

A new school was built and the girls happily attended it, pleased that 'modern' thinking meant that they could get an education too.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (Seaport School from TSR site)

Some more new families moved into town, though they were a little strange...
    screenshot_original.jpg

Prism and Garnet decided to add to their families and were very pleased when Prism fell pregnant again. So pleased, that Garnet didn't bother changing out of his pyjamas to paint!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Rosie and Burgundy learnt all their toddler skills in time for Snowflake Day, a special celebration in the town that culminates in an archery contest.
    Rosie:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Burgundy:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Garnet decided to try his hand at archery but unfortunately didn't win the competition.
    screenshot_original.jpg

The girls played on the playground while their mother learnt how to play the violin.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Winter turned into spring, and everyone took advantage of it. Ruby and Scarlett have discovered they like horseshoes:
    screenshot_original.jpg

while Rosie and Burgundy have similar minds while painting:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Finally, Prism was ready to give birth again. Garnet was actually nearby when Prism went into labour and didn't react well :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

The birth went smoothly, and Prism finally gave her husband a boy, something they had both wished for. They named him 🐸🐸🐸🐸 despite the fact that he didn't have red hair.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    (so close yet again!)

Garnet is thrilled with having a boy and is already planning stuff to do with his son.
    screenshot_original.jpg

But children grow up so quickly and Prism wanted another child soon after 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was born. So she and Garnet decided to spice things up a little and woohooed twice in an unusual location!
    screenshot_original.jpg

After the first time, a strange gnome appeared. Who knows what it wants...
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Prism and Garnet hope that its appearance is a blessing, not a curse.

Garnet decided to get some reading done while Prism was busy with 🐸🐸🐸🐸 - finally the boys' room was getting some use!
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

And we finish with Prism examining her new maternity outfit and wondering where these clothes are coming from :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Bonus pic of Amethyst:
    screenshot_original.jpg

~~~~~
    How do I get better maternity clothes for Prism? I really wish the game would give her more fitting clothes, such as the long gown that Autumn had for her first pregnancy.

So tomorrow, or perhaps later tonight, I'll go on and see if they get one new baby or two and whether the mods to increase the household number is working. It's going to get very interesting juggling all the kids if they have to keep having more to get their heir. Maybe it would have been easier if Garnet had had all the features because then it would have been over with very quickly (as Scarlett looks like her father).

If I can, the non-heirs are going to marry their IFs, but I'll have to find husbands for the first four girls because I only worked this out when they were all children. But 🐸🐸🐸🐸 will get to marry his IF, Kitty :) I'll try and include a photo of him playing with her in the next update.

Nice to see you playing in Cote's D'ambonnay as well. There are sure talented simmers out there. I got the now and then set, and put the now older more decrepit looking version of the house in the town. I know it doesn't fit the landscape, but love the town and had to try out the new house lol.

That pic of the willowy guy and girl she painted is lovely.

Lol yeah computers aren't something you would find in that time period. Maybe she has second sight or something lol.

That is a cute school with the bell on top.

Yeah Prism pregnant again.

Rosie and Burgundy sure are cute girls.

I can see they are wearing the same outfit with slight color variation how cute.

I can see you got Dragon Valley and the archery venue. It fits perfectly in with the town. I might have to place the venue there myself.

Wow they say twins are pretty alike, I guess the sims have proved this definitively lol. Painting the same pic? lol

Prism is like why is he growling like a dragon?

Yeah so close, but so far.

Well woo hooing in the outhouse how novel, yet strangely disgusting lol.
    To top it off the gnome had to get in on the action by trying to see what they were up too.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 what a cute name. I am glad it was a boy.

A bonus pic of Amethyst. Always like those bonus pics.

That coat is a weird maternity choice lol. I took my pregnant girl into CAS and they had some different choices. I always have testingcheatsenabled true cheat on.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    nateslice wrote:
    Well, I think it's now happened for Meredith. She went to visit the bookseller in China, and she really wants to put a crease in his spine.

Lrtjf1G.jpg

They share the traits Brave and Athletic, and he gives her Attractive Company. After three interactions (Charming Introduction, Buy Items, Get to Know), they became Best Friends. During Buy Items, I made a point of buying the children's book he sells. Because, you know, she might find a use for it soon.

By the way, how are you guys taking screenshots? Your sims look so nice here in the forums, but Meredith doesn't look nearly as good in my screenshots as she does in the game.

I don't know what to tell you. I think your sims look great. Do you know the trick where you can press the tab button and scroll in then take the pic. You just press tab to exit.

Other than that your pics are fine. Sometimes though getting closer in helps.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    [quote=*************** for all the kind comments about Elise, Carrie and baby Lewis. I will have an update today at some point. I've not long got up from a nap. Spent last night at my brothers wedding, I drunk way too much and my head hurts!
    But I will have a little play at some point today. I just know it will probably be the death of Elise soon though... :cry: [/quote]

Youch that is why I don't drink, not to mention I am allergic to alcohol which is another reason :lol: . Hope you feel better.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top