Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Start 7 Dec; Repeat 31 Jan

Comments

• Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited January 2014
    I wasn't really that interested in the ultra lounge compilation but with my CYS it was only 225sp so i couldn't help myself :oops:

The serenity retreat is coming up soon, I'm pretty sure a few people were after that so i hope they see it :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,997 Member
    edited January 2014
    158 ) Ultra Lounge 2010 / 2750 / 5000 / 45% / 12 hours

Upcoming Sales:

159 ) International Intrigue Raincoat / / 75 / / 6 hours
    This is the adult version and is not included in any set. The elder version is included in Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

160 ) Serenity Retreat / / 1900 / /
    This venue is included as part of Sunlit Tides Gold edition. The venue includes two premium content items: Infinite Zen Massage Table and Keep Me Clean Outdoor Shower
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited January 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    I wasn't really that interested in the ultra lounge compilation but with my CYS it was only 225sp so i couldn't help myself :oops:

The serenity retreat is coming up soon, I'm pretty sure a few people were after that so i hope they see it :D

The Ultra Lounge was my first gotta have set. Each house that I've played has something from it being used.

I'm another Texas simmer. In the panhandle. Weather today is 70 with wind gust 40-50 mph. I don't do the blowing dirt so I'm staying inside.
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Options
    heaven1heaven1 Posts: 177 Member
    edited January 2014
    if you buy the ultra lounge compilation be sure to check the best of 2010 compilation also. i got best of for free after buying ultra lounge :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Curs10Curs10 Posts: 25 Member
    edited January 2014
    missy2311 wrote:

I wasn't either, but since my CYS brought it down to 180sp, it seemed too good a deal to pass up. And an even better deal considering it enabled me to pick up the Best of 2010 compilation for free.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Ultra Lounge 2010 not only shares sets with Best of 2010 but also Kids! 2010 and Loads of Laundry.

If you complete Kids! 2010, also check out Tip Top Toddler Collection
    If you complete Best of 2010, check out Island Escape Compilation and Full Bayside Set

Worldly Goodies is included in Best of 2010 which is a small percent of World Inspiration Compilation.

I think that is all.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Curs10 wrote:
    missy2311 wrote:

I wasn't either, but since my CYS brought it down to 180sp, it seemed too good a deal to pass up. And an even better deal considering it enabled me to pick up the Best of 2010 compilation for free.

Thanks both for mentioning Best of 2010, i just checked and i got it for free also :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Me1620 wrote:
    Ultra Lounge 2010 not only shares sets with Best of 2010 but also Kids! 2010 and Loads of Laundry.

If you complete Kids! 2010, also check out Tip Top Toddler Collection
    If you complete Best of 2010, check out Island Escape Compilation and Full Bayside Set

Worldly Goodies is included in Best of 2010 which is a small percent of World Inspiration Compilation.

I think that is all.

Thanks for posting what sets are associated with the set on sale (both now and previously). It is really helpful and i greatly appreciate it :)
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    edited January 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    Thanks for posting what sets are associated with the set on sale (both now and previously). It is really helpful and i greatly appreciate it :)
    You are welcome. I enjoy when my fellow DD stalkers can take advantage of the CYS discount and the domino effect.

• Options
    Curs10Curs10 Posts: 25 Member
    edited January 2014
    Me1620 wrote:
    missy2311 wrote:
    You are welcome. I enjoy when my fellow DD stalkers can take advantage of the CYS discount and the domino effect.
    Yes, thank you so much for sharing. I already had the Kids 2010 collection (which was what brought down my Ultra Lounge CYS price so low) and later discovered the free Tip Top Toddlers collection by happy accident, but it's always great to get a heads-up on other deals. :)
  • Options
    stelinhrtsstelinhrts Posts: 131 New Member
    edited January 2014
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I was able t get the Ultra Lounge 2010 for free!! This allowed me to also get Best of 2010 free ~ so happy!!

As for me, I currently live in Washington state but grew up in the great state of Texas. I am a military brat and married to a career military man so I have lived in many places but consider Texas home. So, a great big howdy to all the new faces and to those that I have had the pleasure of "talking" to here on the DD forum.

• Options
    wagsgirl1977wagsgirl1977 Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2014
    I was able to pick up the Ultra Compilation for free as well. Made me a very happy camper :) Still need about 400 SP to complete the Best of 2010 collection. I love stalking the DD. I am trying to purchase the entire store for my niece (we share this account). She gets so excited when she sees something new on the purchase history.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I was able to pick up the Ultra Compilation for free as well. Made me a very happy camper :) Still need about 400 SP to complete the Best of 2010 collection. I love stalking the DD. I am trying to purchase the entire store for my niece (we share this account). She gets so excited when she sees something new on the purchase history.

Thats so nice of you :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    suzitjadesuzitjade Posts: 112 New Member
    edited January 2014
    missy2311 wrote:

Yep I'm super excited about this one, I hope they put a good discount on it. :P

Edit to add: Another hello from Australia!
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited January 2014
    Serenity Retreat!?!! :shock:

Yay!

Also, congrats to those who managed to pick up Ultra Lounge 2010 for free, or for very cheap!

I'm glad to see so many great compilations on this list. Now, I just have to wait patiently for June 2011 and April 2013, so I can sweep in and own ALL of them (I think)! :P
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    heaven_sent_8_18heaven_sent_8_18 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ultra Lounge has never really been my thing but I recently completed the Kids 2010/Tip Top Toddler collections so it brings my ultra lounge CYS down to 90 points. I don't know if I can get it much better than that.

Yep. For 90 points, I got the ultra lounge compilation, best of 2010, and loads of laundry. I say it's a pretty good deal!
  • Options
    Tali_GirlTali_Girl Posts: 29
    edited January 2014
    So excited for Serenity Retreat!!! YAY!

Really hoping its a super massive % off!!!!!

My lil fingers are sooooooo ready for that Buy Now button :)
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited January 2014
    So excited for the Serenity Retreat! I never set alarms for DD, but I've been waiting forever for the Serenity Retreat. And since I've been sick for three days, I think that waking up to click "buy now" will be a nice way to break up the monotony of being bedridden. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited January 2014
    159 ) International Intrigue Raincoat / 39 / 75 / 48% / 6 hrs

Next up -

160 ) Serenity Retreat / 12 hrs
    161 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Primotrashcoggler Compactor (repeat of #157? For cryin' out loud, EA - enough with the instant repeats!)
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited January 2014
    Got ultra lounge 2010 and best of 2010 free yay. Yay for more Aussies posting here, suzitjade.
    As for the weather here it's been nice/ warmish but the next 4 days are going to be hot in my state and probably a few other states too. The weather being cold one day and hot the next sounds like here too. The other day was 20 something deg C, tomorrow is supposed to get to 43 deg C.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm hoping I'll be able to get on my phone and at least buy the retreat while I'm at work but sometimes I get so busy I don't have time...*sad face*. Somehow I doubt it'll last till I get home either! Oh well, I guess.

From the mitten here...the part that kept getting blasted with lake effect after everything else cleared up last week!
  • Options
    hugzncuddleshugzncuddles Posts: 223 Member
    edited January 2014
    Congrats to all getting the Ultra Lounge 2010 and Best of 2010 sets free or for low prices! It's great when one cascades to another. :)

Surprised to see Serenity Retreat on sale, nice! Hoping for a very good discount as it's something I can live without, but at the right price I'll bite.

Please EA, Aurora Skies gold edition would be most welcome on DD. :P

And finally, welcome to the new simmers/posters in this thread!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited January 2014
    I am so glad so many are getting great deals! And, welcome to the new faces!! I got the raincoat. I was surprised I didn't have this version of it. I have the other one, so ya know I had to have the matching set. :shock: :roll:

I wasn't able to upload my build yesterday, got a 'transfer error, please try again'. :cry: I was too tired to keep dealing with that, so, will try to figure out what went wrong this evening after work. I know there is a list of items that will cause problems so will try to find that. Most of the build has ITF stuff since its a bot place.

Hope everyone that wants serenity gets it. It looks like it will be up for quite awhile today.

Weather here is mid 40's this am. We had a low last week of 25 which really hurts the crops in Florida since this is supposed to be the sunshine state. I know it was worse last week in most of the country.
  • Options
    Tali_GirlTali_Girl Posts: 29
    edited January 2014
    Yay! Got Serenity Retreat for 50%off!!!

So since i got Sunlit Tides on the ***** Monday Sales, means i pretty much got Sunlit Tides Gold for roughly half price! Yay!

Hope every one who wants Serenity gets it!!! :lol:
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited January 2014
    160 ) Serenity Retreat / 950 / 1900 / 50% / 12 hrs

Next up --
    161 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Primotrashcoggler Compactor / / / / 2 hrs
    162 ) Rock All Night / / / / --> from Luxe Lounge Spa
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)