Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WORST Trailer Ever!!!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    simsacesimsace Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited August 2013
    I've said it once and I'll say it again. it's not a trailer, it's a TEASER. the whole point of it IS TO TEASE THINGS. it's not meant to be long, it's supposed to be something short to give a taste of what's to come, and it did just that with the sims interacting at the end.
  • Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited August 2013
    I hated the trailer. It showed nothing and looked cheezy. It was not exciting and it did not have anything to offer other than showing how the new Sims looked. EA do better next time.

The Sims 4 "Arrival" Official Trailer:
    http://youtu.be/WLmN1D1P2RI

I'm a Sci-Fi fan so the trailer theme totally appealed to me :thumbup:
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited August 2013
    I loved the trailer, it was a bit more "grown up" so i'm hoping they've dropped the "sickly sweet kiddie" sims and brought the "edge" back
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    naanaatalinaanaatali Posts: 76 Member
    edited August 2013
    you basically called me dramatic and a teenager.

Way to prove them wrong, lol.
  • Options
    naanaatalinaanaatali Posts: 76 Member
    edited August 2013
    2011simone wrote:
    I loved the trailer, it was a bit more "grown up" so i'm hoping they've dropped the "sickly sweet kiddie" sims and brought the "edge" back

Exactly! What a breath of fresh air!
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited August 2013
    The first couple pages of this thread are absolutely hilarious lmao!
  • Options
    crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited August 2013
    That was actually kind of cute.
  • Options
    PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited August 2013
    I actually though it was cute.

I like it when they make Sims interact with the real world, like they did for TS1 and 2 trailers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUtEjWDGRWo (Well in TS1's case, they made the sims "real")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4sQCQ33VRg

The actual announce trailers for these games were mimics of the games themselves, but I tend to like this style better.

TS3's announce trailer, I was not personally a fan of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnu4kBou760

This commercial is what I equate the Sims 4 trailer with (Not the one where it shows a girl running through town and some guy playing guitar on the beach at the end) Because the TS4 one seems more like it could be a TV spot than a "trailer".

Anyway yeah...I like it, I thought it was pretty cool. Haters gone hate. Just like always.
  • Options
    PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited August 2013
    naanaatali wrote:
    2011simone wrote:

Exactly! What a breath of fresh air!

agreed x3.
  • Options
    RickatlRickatl Posts: 115 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Umm i dont agree your over dramatic. but i do wish to know what that trailer was supposed to teach us. what the sims look like? we kinda already knew that. hopefully we'll see ALOT more on the 22nd.
    I can't believe people think this trailer is up to par with the trailers from:

The Sims
    The Sims 2
    The Sims 3

I have the same questions you have.

Sweetie Treats...please put the pipe down and go back to school. You have a right to your opinion, it's just that no one gives a crap.
  • Options
    NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited August 2013
    I thought it was so adorable!
  • Options
    DesiraiDesirai Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited August 2013
    People will find anything to complain about. the trailer was cute. It was just an "arrival" trailer, it isn't an official release trailer.
    What if I told you.. you don't have to have 98723987297 animated GIFs in your signatures!?!??