Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims High School Roleplay

Comments

• Options
    Alyx01Alyx01 Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Vei

I glanced at the clock, hoping to see the class was nearly over so that I could move on. I was tapping my fingers on the desk, creating a quiet rhythm.
  • Options
    bubblegumrox11bubblegumrox11 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    To tell the truth, being in a nurse's office is BORING. I really wanted to go back to class, but my leg still really hurt. I took the ice pack off, and realize that the swelling has gone down a bit. "Can I go back to class?" I asked hopefully.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Vei

I sighed as I watched the second hand of the clock in the class room tick away, I'd always found the ticking of a clock soothing in some way. I continued to work on my picture, ignoring the chatting people around me.
  • Options
    coolkidzcoolkidz Posts: 94
    edited May 2013
    I work on my picture. I start dozing off so I put my head down and sleep.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    I walk back to the art room and sit back in my seat. I see the person who sat next to me before dozing off. "Ummm hello?" I ask.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Vei

I saw the girl who'd walked out limping earlier was back when I looked up from my drawing, the person next to her was asleep on their desk. Thinking nothing of it, I kept to myself.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I jump up real quick startled. "Wha-oh Hey!"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    "Haha. I saw you sleeping... and well, the art teacher didn't look too happy about it. So I decided to wake you up. I'm Skyler." I continue to draw my dragon as I talk. Not paying attention to my drawing as much, I break the red crayon. Whoops...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    "Thanks I'm Jacob. Nice drawing."
  • Options
    Cobby11foreverCobby11forever Posts: 12,143 Member
    edited May 2013
    [Hey, guys! :D]
    -Aaron
    I sit in the back of class quietly.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Hey everyone! :) ]
    Skyler:
    "Thanks! Well.. nice talking to you." Nice talking to you? You can do better than that, Sky. Now you might have to go another 20 minutes without talking. Which for some social butterflies like me, is pretty dang hard! Whatever. I color in the fire my dragon is breathing out an orangish-red color. Now if only that dragon would burn Talia's head off...

Talia:
    As I walk down the hallway, I see Sky sitting next to a cute guy in the art room. Out of anyone... her?! I give her a mean look from outside as I'm heading to the bathroom. Come on, she's a shrimp and a complete nerd. If that's how you want to play Skyler, then it's on. It's so on.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ I have to go to bed soon, guys :( And I need help with some ideas. I'm thinking about having a school event soon, but I don't know what kind to have. It can be tryouts for something, a game, a spirit day, a dance, etc. I might have more than one too. Thanks! ]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacob

"Ummm you too" Darn I kinda wanted to talk to her, but I guess she doesn't. Oh well.

[What about a dance or pep rally?]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ Thanks! I decided I might have a Homecoming Dance for the Homecoming game. :) ]

Skyler:
    It felt really awkward just sitting there and saying nothing. I probably was blushing without even noticing. But of course, when I try to start a conversation, my French senses kick in once again.. "Ainsi.. qu'est?" Again... why does this always happen? I'm pretty sure that I just said "So, what's up?" or "Hey, why do you act like a chicken?" I REALLY hoped it was the What's up one...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacob

"I'm sorry... What? I don't speak French"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    I turned as red as a tomato at that moment. "Oh, sorry. Um... I just speak French at random times.." As stupid as that sounded, it was true. After my first French class, everything has been awkward. I sink back into my chair. Thank goodness, I'm saved by the bell.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacob

"It's fine it was actually cool. I've always wanted to learn French"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    "Cool." I smile as I walk to my next class. " Well, I'm part French myself, so it seemed to make to sense to choose French class." For some reason, when I talked to Jacob, butterflies filled my stomach. (Not literally.) Maybe I was starting to like someone...?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacob

"Really? I'm part French myself. Maybe we could hang out sometime and you can teach me some French?"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    "Sure! That would be awesome." I quickly write down my cell phone number on a post-it note I had. "Here's my number. You can call me whenever." I didn't talk in a flirty way like all those girls in the movies, just in any normal voice I'd use. I dash to the gym for Phys. Ed. as something startles me. "Talia?!" We both say the same thing with each other's names in place.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacob

"Thanks,bye" I walk to math class. Yay math. I hate this subject,I never understand it.I take a seat and start drawing cars while thinking about Skyler.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Talia:
    "Well, well, well. Isn't it Miss Strawberry SHORTcake?" Okay, that was good, you've gotta admit it. I can't believe that little dwarf is in our class! But that means I could get payback for what she did to me in 1st grade. Luckily, my other friends are there by my side to help. I walk into the changing room on the right side where all the populars are.

Skyler:
    Enough with the short jokes! I'm 5'1", not 1'5"! I walk into the locker room and change into my gym clothes, a green t-shirt with black shorts. I tie my hair into a ponytail and walk outside into the gym.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacob

I ask the teacher if I can go to the "bathroom". I get up and walk around school looking for something to do to pass time.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Talia:
    "Psssst! Over here guys!" Now here's where I get my first part of payback. I decide to steal Skyler's real clothes, so she'll have to stay in those smelly gym clothes all day! Think before you steal someone's friend, Skyler!

Skyler:
    We went through exercise as the popular girls didn't come out until after. I wonder why they took so long... Hmmmm. I shrugged just as I continued to stretch down to my toes.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I find nothing to do so I walk back to math before I get in trouble. I wonder what Skyler is doing. I kinda miss her. I hope we have another class together.