Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims High School Roleplay

1929394959698...Next

Comments

• Options
    Callum2009Callum2009 Posts: 602
    edited June 2013
    (Oh gross! It's his auntie haha?! Well just pretend the love spell is to help them find love quicker!)

Carrie:
    I sigh and close my book. I decide to test my power of teleportation so far and see how far on I am, so run behind some trees. I say the spell, and the next thing I know I'm in the middle of the road, and there's a car coming towards me, and then I'm rolling over the bonnet and onto the floor. I wince in pain. "Not yet," I whisper.
  • Options
    HRHLadyNayHRHLadyNay Posts: 3,086 New Member
    edited June 2013
    (oh no no they stopped by their aunts house Lol Charlie is a girl and charlie has a boyfriend but i guess it'll bring them closer together. Daisy's boyfriend disappered.)

Charlie
    i walked down the street with Daisy, "so how's Matt?" Daisy giggled and said, "beat me! haven't seen him in ages!" i started at her, "are you kidding me?!?!" i swear i heard a car surve in the distance.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (Ooooh!)

Carrie:
    I pick myself up as the car speeds away. "Jerk!" I shout. I realise in bleeding from my head. "Ow."
  • Options
    HRHLadyNayHRHLadyNay Posts: 3,086 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Daisy
    "hey Charles you heard that right? it was like a car going errrrrrrrr-"

Charlie
    "yes! i heard it! i hope nobody got hurt!" i muttered. started walking closer to where the sound came from.

(sorry im taking long XP i'm getting ready to go somewhere~)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (It's ok :D )

Carrie:
    One of the waiters from a nearby cafe comes to check on me. "Ma'am?" he says. Unfortunately I haven't got my bearings yet and manage to zap him in shock, sending him into some tables. I roll my eyes. "Of course this would happen to me on my first day." I decide to check on the waiter, but realize my hands are still glowing. Hey, I could do some damage with these things! Playfully, I zap the road and it cracks open a little. So I do it again. And before I know it I'm splitting the road in two, overcome with immense power and strength.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    (It's ok! :D )

Carrie:
    I try to get my bearings, shaking. I teleported! I look around, and realize nobody could have seen me. I'm about to pull out my phone to call the police and register the plate when my hands start to glow with energy. I sit on the ground and rest my hands and the ground literally shakes as if there's an earthquake. "Cool!" I say to myself.
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited June 2013
    (OOH, Can I bring Daisy into the M thing. I have a storyline I can give her :D)

Avery:

Pulls into the school parking lot and slams the door shut to her prius as she stomps quickly to the pool.

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2013
    PAGE 163 dangit!

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2013
    PAGE 163 already!!

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options