Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims High School Roleplay

Welcome to Sims High School! A place where we educate our students in the best possible ways. On this thread, we will all get to use our own avatar, or picture of a Sim to get through the experiences of this generation's teenagers. Students of all kinds are welcome of all shapes and sizes. Whether your Sim is a shy nerd, football star, or even a Supernatural, the virtual doors of Sims High School welcome them in. In this thread we will roleplay as the students by talking to other students and saying our actions. Sometimes there will be special events including fairs, school dances, and fundraisers. This is a thread where we go into the lives of these teenagers and having them hang out with other peers. Each student will have 5 traits that are in any of the Sims 3 games/ EP and a short description about them. You should include things like their height, name, age, how their grades are, and maybe some of their favorite things. Students can also sign up for classes and after-school activities based on their schedule. Speaking about schedules, each student will receive a schedule with their classes including an elective with the choice of Computers, Art, or Music. Also, teachers are welcome! We need teachers and other school workers to help educate our students. If you have any ideas for this, please give suggestions and I will do the best I can to fulfill your wants. Thank you for enrolling in Sims High School, and good luck! You never know when you may need it.

Students
1.Skyler Melony (Me)
2.Samantha Weston (Maprao2)
3.Josh Grey (simfreak223)
4.Hiro Cole (Cobby11Forever)
5.Kakou Cole (Cobby11Forever)
6.Shawn Sullivan (Solonor1987)
7.Deshawn Sullivan (Solonor1987)
8.Devon Sullivan (Solonor1987)
9.Talia Knight (Me)
10.Aaron Light (Cobby11Forver)
11.Ella Norman (MadameLee)
12.Rachel Withersnake/Norman (MadameLee)
13.Jacob Champion (coolkidz)
14.Vei Kagome (Alyx01)
15.Ethan Smythe (beginswithaspark)
16.Brooke-Marie Bower (sugarplumpixies)
17.Emerald Weston (mimzy34)
18. Alina Melony (Me)
19.Avery Keel (TerseRat5204)
20.Matt Parker (museman98 )
21.Daisy Goldsworthy (HRHLadyNay)
22.Charlie Edwards (HRHLadyNay)
23.Lexie Rose (SammiNightmare)
24.Liv Smith (simfreak223)
25.Rene Tri (ezikiely)
26. Hailey Risk (Penny848 )
27. Aeryn Wright (sanarith)
28. Kizzie Montgomery (TerseRat5204)
29. Lysander R. Dramos (Chands)

How to Enter:
From now on, include this information about your character should be included. If you already joined, don't worry about doing this.

Name: (First and Last)
Traits: (Any 5 from the Sims 3 games)
Grades: (How are their grades in school? A's-F's)
Height:
Weight Type: ( Skinny, Normal, Overweight... etc.)
Supernatural: (If needed)
Short Summary:
Picture: ( You can use your profile pic, regular pic, or even no pic at all. If this is the case, please give a description of how they look.
Clique, Group: (Ideas: Jocks, Nerds, Rebels, etc. )
Anything else you want to add, feel free to include it. :)

Classes:

Mandatory

Math (All Year)
Language Arts (All Year)
Science (Half year)
History (Half year)
Physical Education (Half year)

Optional:
Band
Music
Art
Language (Chinese, Spanish, or French)
Computers
Performing Arts

Upcoming Events Board (Be sure to Check Up on this Often to keep up to Date on Things.):

-Little Mermaid play tryouts today [Monday]

Sports: (Choose from 0-5)

Football
Soccer
Lacrosse
Basketball
Swimming
Baseball
Softball
Cheerleading
Dancing
Wrestling
Golf
Tennis
Track
Martial Arts

Clubs: ( Choose from 0-5)
Environmental Club
Chorus
Band
Student Council
Computer Club
Performing Arts
Chess Club
Book Club
Yearbook Club
Art Club
Photography Club
Science Club
Academic Challenge
Writers Club

Comments

• Options
    bubblegumrox11bubblegumrox11 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited May 2013
    I will be playing as my profile avatar, Skyler, which I named her. Here is a bit about her.
    Name: Skyler Melony
    Height: 5'1". She's really short for her age.
    Traits: Childish, Virtuoso, Loves the Outdoors, Good Sense of Humor, and Ambitious.
    Grades: Her grades are at a pretty high average. She has mostly A's and B's and an occasional C.
    Skyler is pretty outgoing and a bit athletic. She also has a passion for music, which she has since she was little. She can be a bit shy to strangers, but to her friends she can basically say anything.
    Clique, Group: Wallflower, she is friends with anyone except the group with her enemy, Talia.
    Optional Classes: All, but she has them at different times of the year.
    Clubs: Band, Chorus, Yearbook Club, Performing Arts, and Student Council
    Sports: Volleyball, Softball, Soccer, Dancing, and Swimming
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    simfreak223simfreak223 Posts: 2,404
    edited May 2013
    [hey i think you should add rules and cliques and after school activities and a form and it will be a good rpg]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the tips! I will use these ideas! :D
    Actually now, I will write a list of after-school activities and sports and put the rest separate.

Extracurricular Activities:
    -Chorus
    -Band
    -Science Club
    -Art Club
    -Environmental Club
    -Academic Challenge ( Here, students will prepare for a contest to test their random knowledge. )
    -Student Council
    -Photographers Club

Sports:
    -Football
    -Soccer
    -Volleyball
    -Basketball
    -Track
    -Cheerleading
    -Dance
    -Baseball and Softball
    Any more activity ideas are welcome!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ok no problem]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Rules:
    1.All students must dress appropriately, but we have no uniforms. The fingertip rule applies for bottoms and the straps for a shirt must be at least 3 fingers wide.
    2.Bullying and harassment of students is not permitted and will result in harsh punishment.
    3.No gum is allowed during class.
    4. Cell phones are not to be used during school hours, but can be kept in lockers for emergencies.
    5.Always be on time to class. Three times being late to a class will result in a detention.
    6. Sims High School has a point system. When a student does something not appropriate for school, they will receive a point or multiple points, depending on what they have done. If a student reaches 12 points throughout the school year, they can not participate in any fun school activities like class trips or assemblies.
    Points reset each schoolyear.
    7.No vandalism on the school property. Will result in harsh punishment.
    8. Always do your homework.
    9.Treat all school materials with care.
  • Options
    Maprao2Maprao2 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm playing as my profile avatar.
    Name: Samantha (or just Sam for short) Weston
    Height: 5'6"
    Traits: Socially Awkward, Clumsy, Genius, Computer Whiz and Loner.
    Grades: She's really smart, usually getting top marks for mainly everything except P.E where her clumsy trait normally kicks in.
    Sam is normally shut in her room working on her latest project or playing video games online. At school she usually eats her lunch in the ladies' bathroom. She takes her laptop everywhere she goes.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for joining! Classes will begin once we get more students :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I am playing as my profile pic as soon as it works
    Name: Josh Grey
    Height: 5'7
    Traits: Athletic, flirty, great kisser, good sense of humor, Loves the outdoors
    Grades: He's quiet smart and usually gets around b but sometimes a and c.
    Josh is athletic but has a side for music that nobody knows about. He can play the guitar and sing really well. He has a soft side but you also don't want to get on his bad side. He will always stick up for his friends.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [My profile pic won't work]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ignore]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's totally fine. Take your time!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh ok, nevermind.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yeah it worked after like 5 mins haha
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Okay, since there aren't that many members yet, we will start school and classes tomorrow. But we can just like our Sims prepared for the first day of school tomorrow.

Skyler's reaction:
    Ugh.... school already? Summer always flies by faster than anytime of the year. Why is that? I'm really not prepared to become a Junior. *throws supplies in backpack* Might as well enjoy the last few hours of Summer... *Goes to shoots some Hoops outside in her Front Yard*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Josh
    I can't believe school is tomorrow. Ugh. Well there is one good thing.... GIRLS. I throw my stuff in a bag and pick up my guitar and start playing. I sing along with it forgetting my window is open.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh! And I will make schedules for each student. What elective do you want to take everyone? There is art, music, computers, and I forgot, a language. There is Spanish, Chinese, and French.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler's Point of View:
    I hear something as I shoot the ball into the hoop. What's that? It was some kind of music... maybe someone singing while playing a guitar. Always having a passion for music, I hum quietly as the ball comes back hitting me in the face.

Ouch. I put my Soccer ball ice pack on my bruised eye while the sounds of my little sister's favorite show, Gravity Falls, blasts in my ears. I have to admit that show is pretty good. "Haha!", Hailee, my annoying brat of a sister points at me, laughing her little face off.
    "One more laugh, and you'll need this ice pack more than I ever will."
    Ohhh man... how can I go to school like this tomorrow?
  • Options
    Cobby11foreverCobby11forever Posts: 12,143 Member
    edited May 2013
    [This seems great! I had an rpg for high school too, but it's dead now sadly, and I've been wanting to join one since.
    So uh....
    YEAH! XD
    Name: Hiro Cole
    Traits: Outgoing, social butterfly, flirty but NOT romantic, cannot commit
    Grades: Well.. Let's just put it this way, a D is an accomplishment for him.
    Hiro's a flirtatious boy who doesn't really give a crap about school, except for the girls in it.
    If he flirts with you, and I'm warning every one of you hopeless romantic rpg'ers, that doesnt mean he likes you. Sorry, but his flirting antics will occur quite often. XD

Name: Kakou Cole
    Traits: Friendly, sarcastic, nice
    Grades: He's a B student.
    Kakou's Hiro's twin brother. He acts the same as Hiro 90 percent of the time, except during that 10 percent he's much more mature. He also is less gullible then his brother.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Thanks for joining! Classes and school will start tomorrow probably, just because I made this today and people are just starting to come.]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Alright!
    Are we allowed to start rp'ing though?]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Yep! Actually, we have started a bit, not much. We are just basically talking about what our Sims are doing the night before school begins. My Sim got hit in the head with a basketball... haha.]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Ah, haha. XD kk!]
    -Hiro
    "KAAAAAAAAKOUUUUUUU!" I whine.
    There's no response.
    "KAAAAAAAAAAAKKOOOOOOOOOOOUU!!" I whine louder.
    Still no response.
    "KAK--" I scream, but he flings around from his book.
    "WHAT IS IT, HIRO?!?"
    "I just saw a really hot girl walk by." I tell him, pointing at the window.
    "Wherewhere?" He hops over.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    "What the freak was that?" I ask my self oddly. I think my eardrums are bleeding after I hear a piercing scream that sounded like someone saying "Kakou". Probably just another rabid animal on the loose... I yawn, probably meaning I should get to bed so I won't look like a zombie tomorrow on the first day of school. Seriously, I don't want people thinking I want to eat their brain.... which in this generation, many don't seem to have one. I brush my teeth and untie my hair braid before I hop into bed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    -Hiro
    "Imma instagram it." I mutter, taking a picture of some lady in heels walking her dog.
    "You're such a sicko." Kakou mumbles.
    "We all know you wanted to see it too, you just don't have the balls to admit it." I grin, taking the picture.
    He doesn't respond for a few moments, before saying. "I'm heading to sleep."
    "Ah, me too!"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler's Dream:
    RING! The school doors open as me, Miss Small-fry, get attacked by a whole army of students, or should I say MONSTERS. Afterwards, I have a double black eye, one being from the basketball incident yesterday. People start calling me a raccoon, even though they are the ones caking on eyeliner on their eyes. I turn around. It was a creepy clown, which is my ABSOLUTE BIGGEST FEAR! AHHHHHHHHHH! And that's how my nightmare ended. I look at the clock... 2:00 AM? I slam my head on my aqua blue pillow as I surprisingly fall back asleep.