Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims High School Roleplay

Comments

• Options
    bubblegumrox11bubblegumrox11 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited May 2013
    [I have homework to do, so I might be off a bit.]
  • Options
    simfreak223simfreak223 Posts: 2,404
    edited May 2013
    (Ok no problem and if I'm off it probably means I fell asleep because its 12:00am over here also do you role play as Talia?)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ Yeah sure I'll play Talia too. And it's fine. ]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Talia:
    "Oh, hey! And I chose music and Spanish." Even though I never met the boy, he was SUPER cute. I have always been the social type, especially when it came to boys. He also seemed really nice. I sure hoped I was in some of his classes! Ever since I broke up with my BF, I really have been lonely, but I didn't tell any of the girls. Maybe I had a chance with him. Now how to get his attention..? Well, my popularity doesn't hurt.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Here's a bit about Talia, my other Sim. I'll try to get a picture of her soon.

Name: Talia Knight
    Height: 5'8 1/2"
    Traits: Diva, Vegetarian, Flirty, Charismatic, and Dramatic.
    Grades: Unlike many popular girls, her grades aren't terrible. She has B's and C's mostly on her report card and one A in what she loves, music.
    Talia is a popular girl in Sims High School. She is athletic and loves cheerleading. She also really likes hanging out with boys, she finds herself having a crush on many people. But without her enemy Skyler around, she can be pretty nice. She is mad at Sky for something that happened that has not been found out yet.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump.
  • Options
    Cobby11foreverCobby11forever Posts: 12,143 Member
    edited May 2013
    [Hey!]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Hey! We are just starting the roleplay, we are just going to our first class in school. You can choose classes for our Sims. Oh, and I'm also playing another character, Talia.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ Could I add this guy? :3
    Name: Aaron Light
    Height: 5'7
    Traits: Quiet, harsh, cold, unflirty
    Grades: Gets B's most of the time.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    [Hey! We are just starting the roleplay, we are just going to our first class in school. You can choose classes for our Sims. Oh, and I'm also playing another character, Talia.
    [Alright!]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ Could I add this guy? :3
    Name: Aaron Light
    Height: 5'7
    Traits: Quiet, harsh, cold, unflirty
    Grades: Gets B's most of the time.
    [ Sure! I'll add him to the list. ]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Great!
    So how can I start? :)]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ Hmmm... well, since just arrived at school and going to our classes (You can pick anything for them), we can just start in the hallway or just getting into class. ]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Alright! And srry for poofing DX]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    So many numbers and letters hurt my brain. This class is really hard! And from Algebra 2 being easy, I have no idea what is happening to me. Everyone else copies down notes while I'm still trying to comprehend what I'm seeing. Maybe I'm in the wrong class.... But I see a girl that does seem nice. She was concentrating greatly and she was very interested in the lesson. From her notebook, I could see her name was Samantha.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    -Hiro
    "Why the HELL did you sign us up for Algebra, Kakou you dumbo!!!" I punch him in the shoulder, than make a pouty face.
    "Because I'm good at it, and you said to sign us up for anything!" Kakou exclaims, shoving me to the side.
    "No I didn't!"
    "YES YOU DID!"
    "No I didn't!"

-Aaron
    I quietly enter class. I plop myself down in the very back row, unfolding my books.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Talia:
    I couldn't wait for music class! Plus, my whole group of friends are in that class and so is Josh. He is so CUTE! Anyway, the class was the best group ever. Best of all, no idiot Skyler! I'm so going to love this class...

Skyler:
    I raise my hand. "Um... Mrs. Jacobs?" I shyly asked. " Could you please explain that problem again? I'm having a bit trouble understanding it." As hard as this subject was, I really like Mrs. Jacobs as a teacher.
    " Of course, Skyler. I really appreciate your honesty. My priority is to help my students understand the subjects fully." As I'm listening, something poke me in the back.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    -Hiro
    We beat each other up mid-hallway.
    "Dummy!"
    "Idiot!"
    "🐸🐸🐸🐸!"
    "Stupid!"

-Aaron
    I lean against my seat quietly, staring at the teacher instructing. She seems nice enough.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    Nothing's there. Hmmm... Weird. Just pay attention, Sky., I think. Of course, something has to distract me one again... Two boys in the hallway are fighting. I look over there, wide-eyed. "Skyler? Do you understand now?" Huh? I missed the whole lesson?! Curse me distracting senses...
    "Uhhh... yes." I just respond. Even though, I had no idea what I was doing.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ I have to go to bed soon... so I have to get off. I'll be on tomorrow. It's almost 10:00 here and I have school :P Good night from here! ]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    -Hiro
    We fall into the door of a classroom, and it opens. We fall onto the ground.
    "Oof!"
    We jump up, messily ruffling our hair awkwardly.
    "Sorry." We say in sync.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ I have to go to bed soon... so I have to get off. I'll be on tomorrow. It's almost 10:00 here and I have school :P Good night from here! ]
    [Oh, alright! bye! I'll try to reply quicker tomorrow!]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Ok, it's fine! ]
  • Options
    Maprao2Maprao2 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited May 2013
    (Sorry for not being on!)
    I noticed a girl, I think her name was Skyler having a bit of trouble understanding her work. Maybe I should go up to her after class and help explain it a bit.. No I'll mess it up with my awkwardness.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [Hey guys :3]
    -Aaron
    Some boys fall into the clasroom noisily, and apolagize quickly. They continue to shove each other lightly as they make their ways to seats. They must be twins.