Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims High School Roleplay

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,761 Member
    edited May 2013
    I have a question what kind of art is the art elective it? the Easel/sculpting/Pottery kind or the Performing Arts (think plays/movies and also concerts) kind?

Ella "Well my schedule its time for my art class. I will see you in the next class afterwards Rachel"

Rachel "Bu..tt you cann't..t t..a...k..e a d..i..ff..erent c..lass then me!"

Ella retorted "Actually I can...I made a deal with Elisa.. I get to have an arts class here or else I would be going to the SCS (Sim Simnation's Child services) and they would probably remove all three of us from Eliza's care.."

Ella then walked away and found herself to the stairs when she was starting down the stairs, she heard a big fall. So Ella hurried herself to the sound "Hello? Do you need some help?"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    bubblegumrox11bubblegumrox11 Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    I have a question what kind of art is the art elective it? the Easel/sculpting/Pottery kind or the Performing Arts (think plays/movies and also concerts) kind?

Ella "Well my schedule its time for my art class. I will see you in the next class afterwards Rachel"

Rachel "Bu..tt you cann't..t t..a...k..e a d..i..ff..erent c..lass then me!"

Ella retorted "Actually I can...I made a deal with Elisa.. I get to have an arts class here or else I would be going to the SCS (Sim Simnation's Child services) and they would probably remove all three of us from Eliza's care.."

[ It can be either one. Whatever one you want Ella to be in is fine. :) ]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Its the easel kind then.. (I don't know if in my first post if I made Rachel sound like a snob..since I'm still new to RPing
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ Ok! And Rachel is definitely snobby enough. I'll have Skyler be in the same class. ]

Skyler:
    Easels and paint palettes filled the art room. I am so going to love this class! The thing is that I don't know many people in my class, but that's fine. A better way to make new friends! I see another girl walk in who seemed to be nice.
    "Hi, I'm Skyler!" (That person is Ella. )
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    (Note: at times..I might accidently say Corn/Cornflower since on another site which is strictly RPing, that's my charrie)

Ella realizes that a girl has walked past her and introduced herself as Sklyer. "Hi Skyler, I'm Ella."
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    "Nice to meet you, Ella. So you decided to take art, too? Well, I'll answer my own question. Of course you did, or else you wouldn't be here." My logical mind at work. My foot still hurts from falling down the stairs... really badly. As I look down at my shoe, which is a sandal, my foot is swollen and all bruised. Ugh, are you SERIOUS? First a black eye, then falling on my face at the bus stop, and now a probably broken foot?! Man, my luck has all disappeared.
  • Options
    Cobby11foreverCobby11forever Posts: 12,143 Member
    edited May 2013
    [Hey, guys. :D]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    "Nice to meet you, Ella. So you decided to take art, too? Well, I'll answer my own question. Of course you did, or else you wouldn't be here." My logical mind at work. My foot still hurts from falling down the stairs... really badly. As I look down at my shoe, which is a sandal, my foot is swollen and all bruised. Ugh, are you SERIOUS? First a black eye, then falling on my face at the bus stop, and now a probably broken foot?! Man, my luck has all disappeared.

Ella responded "Well actually I had to make a deal with my step-mother Eliza that she let me take one class sepertley from Rachel, my step-sister, or else I would go to the SNCS Sim Nation Child Services"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Cobby11foreverCobby11forever Posts: 12,143 Member
    edited May 2013
    -Hiro
    "KAKOU?!" I yell into the hall. That boy disapeared. Or ditched me.
    I don't like being alone. Me and my twin have been best friends since we were little, literally, so I don't do anything without him.
    But lately, he's been leaving me. As if he's trying to get away from me. It's... Hmph.
  • Options
    coolkidzcoolkidz Posts: 94
    edited May 2013
    Name: Jacob Champion
    Traits: Athletic, Flirty, Virtuoso, artistic,good sense of humor
    height: 5'10
    weight: fit
    Jacob loves music, sports,art. and girls :wink: A,B student
    extra activties: art and band
    sports:football, basketball, soccer

• Options
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    Skyler:

Ella responded "Well actually I had to make a deal with my step-mother Eliza that she let me take one class sepertley from Rachel, my step-sister, or else I would go to the SNCS Sim Nation Child Services"

Skyler:
    "Wow, so you have to be in all of your classes like your step-sister except this one? That's not really fair." The poor girl... it reminded me kind of like a Cinderella story. I mean the step-mother, the mean step-sister. AS the teacher took attendance, my foot throbs even more. Ow... I just decide that it's only a day, I get through it.
    The teacher told us we are going to be drawing a 3D like picture of any place of our choice. I decided to draw my room, just because I'm in there every day. My picture turns out pretty nice, which I'm a bit surprised about. But the one problem keeps bothering me, my foot.
  • Options
    Alyx01Alyx01 Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Name: Vei Kagome (Her first name is pronouced like 'Vee' last name is pronouced Ka-Gome-Eh)
    Traits: Loner, Genius, Computer Whiz, Good sense of humour,
    Grades: A in almost every subject, if not all. Making some others believe she cheats.
    Height: 5''6
    Weight Type: Skinny
    Short Summary: Vei is a very intelligent girl who often seems in a very sad or depressed mood, she gets very good grades and doesn't have any friends at all because people think she's very odd. She's also very quiet and hardly speaks up at all.
    Picture: (I will get a picture later on)Midnight black shoulder length hair, pale with delicate features, dark grey eyes that show none of her emotion, somewhat casual clothing including a slightly tight black long sleeve top with simple black jeans.
    Clique, Group: Nerd, but she prefers not to be catagorised.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    coolkidz wrote:
    Name: Jacob Champion
    Traits: Athletic, Flirty, Virtuoso, artistic,good sense of humor
    height: 5'10
    weight: fit
    Jacob loves music, sports,art. and girls :wink: A,B student
    extra activties: art and band
    sports:football, basketball, soccer
    Accepted :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Alyx01 wrote:
    Name: Vei Kagome (Her first name is pronouced like 'Vee' last name is pronouced Ka-Gome-Eh)
    Traits: Loner, Genius, Computer Whiz, Good sense of humour,
    Grades: A in almost every subject, if not all. Making some others believe she cheats.
    Height: 5''6
    Weight Type: Skinny
    Short Summary: Vei is a very intelligent girl who often seems in a very sad or depressed mood, she gets very good grades and doesn't have any friends at all because people think she's very odd. She's also very quiet and hardly speaks up at all.
    Picture: (I will get a picture later on)Midnight black shoulder length hair, pale with delicate features, dark grey eyes that show none of her emotion, somewhat casual clothing including a slightly tight black long sleeve top with simple black jeans.
    Clique, Group: Nerd, but she prefers not to be catagorised.
    Also accepted :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    Skyler:

Skyler:
    "Wow, so you have to be in all of your classes like your step-sister except this one? That's not really fair." The poor girl... it reminded me kind of like a Cinderella story. I mean the step-mother, the mean step-sister. AS the teacher took attendance, my foot throbs even more. Ow... I just decide that it's only a day, I get through it.
    The teacher told us we are going to be drawing a 3D like picture of any place of our choice. I decided to draw my room, just because I'm in there every day. My picture turns out pretty nice, which I'm a bit surprised about. But the one problem keeps bothering me, my foot.

"Yeah both my parents are dead. But at least when Eliza isn't at home, my other step-sister Latasha helps me out with chores around home. But she's acts mean when Eliza or Rachel are around." Ella said "It also explains why I'm in this dirty outfit..I haven't had a chance to clean it running around the house doing stuff for them." Ella decided to paint a picture of a mansion she has seen near her house. The picture turned out very nicely"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [what class are we in?]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [ Thanks ;P ]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [We are in our third class of the day, which you get to choose. Skyler, my Sim is in art and my other sim, Talia is in Science. ]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Vei

I looked down at the drawing in front of me that I had been half working on, and half day dreaming. It looked pretty good, I suppose. The only off-putting thing was that it was a graveyard. I sighed quietly, brushing a strand of my black hair behind my ear.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacob
    walks into art class late and apologizes to the teacher and goes to sit next to a girl.(skyler)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    "Umm... Miss Teacher? Can I please go to the nurse? My foot really hurts." I had to tell the truth. Yet, I didn't really want to go home. I wanted to see what classes I was in and such.
    "Oh, Skyler. I'm sure it's not that bad." I limp up to her and show her my swollen left foot. She gasps, but tries not to over react. "Sorry sweetheart. You can go to the nurse. I walk after to my drawing and just give it to the teacher to work on later. Hopefully, I'll be able to.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Vei

I sat in the back of the class, quite enjoying the fact the class had not noticed my existence yet. I watched a girl leave the class, she was limping quite badly. She most likely had a bad injury, although I didn't see for myself.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Skyler:
    I felt bad as I realized that someone was sitting next to me just as I left. He really looked nice... I wish I could meet him. But now I really had to worry about my foot. I hop on my one good foot to the nurse's office. "Um hello? I'm here because of my foot." The school nurse guided me to a mini bed thing and gave me an ice pack. She asked if it hurt, and of course I said yes. But I decided that I would stay in school the rest of the day.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Talia:
    "Eek!" I scream accidently aloud. A drop of the chemical that I made my mixing substances got on my brand new top! Ugh... I officially hate Science. BOOM! The classic substance exploding in someone's face happened to the person next to me... and me too.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I watch the girl leave the room wondering what's wrong then I start on my drawing.