Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fresh Start Build Comp - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• Options
    lilgalcherellelilgalcherelle Posts: 354 Member
    edited May 2013
    Spent my night marking all your wonderful builds. Such a hard task!! At least I'll be able to gift sooner this way though. I'll keep marking as we go :) still need judges space if anyone knows anyone who would like to help out then point them in this direction.
  • Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2013
    How bout a daycare? I've been thinking bout making one of those. And my world is looking awful I still haven't added all the rabbitholes and still gotta FIND some. Urgh it's soooooooo hard!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ooh yeah a daycare would be good. I'm sure it doesn't look awful. I haven't got round to the rabbit holes yet either, maybe I could help you out. You need anything specific?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    edited May 2013
    Your cabin in the swamp looks great @ Alitoni :) It looks good how you have done the reeds/plants/trees and the water to give it such a good swampy feel. The colours and materials that you have used add to the feel of the build. Great way you have done the bridge and porch leading to the house, and great exterior design of the building. The way you have used the cat themed décor for the interior looks great! A great place for witches to enjoy living, and making up potions through alchemy!
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited May 2013
    Rosemow you are so sweet! I really enjoy, and look forward to reading your comments and reviews of the stuff people upload. Thank you so much!!

And about the cat theme; the witch I had in mind while making it has the cat lover trait, as most witches should (in my opinion) because they make the best familiars. :wink:

Thanks again, Rosemow!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Rosemow's really great. I'm just gutted there's no wishlist to attack!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We really need more judges! I feel like if I'm the only person who scores it's unfair.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ooh yeah a daycare would be good. I'm sure it doesn't look awful. I haven't got round to the rabbit holes yet either, maybe I could help you out. You need anything specific?

Tbh, I'm not sure what I have and what I don't just yet. I'm just so slow getting to things. I'm a world procrastinator and so easily distracted. I say I'm gonna do it and then I see a contest I wanna do (like yours) and distract myself with that for awhile.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I've slowed down a lot, I actually hit a brick wall today & decided to build something for your competition instead which I just realised I could actually use in mine too so thanks :) The community rabbit hole lots are a complete pain though!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I've slowed down a lot, I actually hit a brick wall today & decided to build something for your competition instead which I just realised I could actually use in mine too so thanks :) The community rabbit hole lots are a complete pain though!

They really are. EA should've made it easier for you to make your own rabbit holes.
  • Options
    TessaMicheleTessaMichele Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hangout or cemetary I will try to decide which while in game haah I might also do a park owo ill do a process of elimination when i finish with them :)

also...

B U M P
  • Options
    LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi! Just stoppin in to let you know I will have my entries up soon :D

I LOVE all the new entries!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited May 2013
    I've got a quick question.

I'm in the process of finishing my first community lot build - a coffee shop/bookstore (do you need anything like that?). It's on a 25x20 lot and I'd like to enter it here for you to use in your world.

However, over in Creative Corner, there is a bi-weekly challenge called the Build-n-Share Challenge and I'd like to "enter" this build over there. I put "enter" in quotes because the only thing you win from a B-n-S Challenge is awesome feedback on your build and perhaps coming in first place.

I hope that makes sense, but I'm wondering if I could still enter my coffee shop/bookstore here! :mrgreen:

Sorry to be so long winded - I'm not the best at explaining things! :?

Edit: Nvm, I won last week's challenge and was gifted 100sp worth of WL items.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,788 Member
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi, lilgalcherelle, I would be happy to help you judge if you still need someone :)
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited May 2013
    Need a judge? Would love to help!
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited May 2013
    TKBlue you rock!! :wink:
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited May 2013
    Alitoni wrote:
    TKBlue you rock!! :wink:
    Thank you! You are so kind! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ejax904ejax904 Posts: 95 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys! I just got back from a trip to Disney World, so that's why I haven' posted anything since but I did start something while I was on the way, so I'll finish it tonight & get it submitted probably tomorrow or super late tonight. I'm gonna make a gym & sauna, then make a hangout too.
  • Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited May 2013
    And I finished another starter yesterday- will upload the entry some time this afternoon :mrgreen:
  • Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited May 2013
    Entrant name: annasommer
    Lot choice: The Slot Lot - Residential apartment. This is a starter of less than 16.000§
    Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7269238
    Pictures:

screenshot13c.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot14u.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot16ub.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around these last few days. A lot of things have happened in RL that have majorly affected me, I won't go into details & bore you with my sob story. I will be a bit flaky in the upcoming couple of days as well but I am DEFINITELY not going to give up on this competition or put back the finish date or anything because it wouldn't be fair to affect all those that have entered. I'll pop in maybe as often as I can but it won't be as much as usual, I just didn't want anyone to worry because normally I'm so active on here. So please, no one fret!!

@aricarai - I'm not sure if you've already entered the other competition by now but if you haven't then it's more than welcome here. The more the merrier. I need all the help I can filling this world up!

@KittKat7147 & tkbluebasketball - I would LOVE for you both to help me with judging if you don't mind. I would be eternally grateful. I kinda felt it would be unfair if the results were based only on my scores. If you're still up for it then let me know if you have any questions & I'll get back to you as quick as I can.

@ejax904 - I hope you had a great time at Disney World, I love that place.

@annasommer - What a lovely starter home. I love how it's all sleek & modern. Thank you for going out of your way to build for me even more!

I'm so grateful to all you guys, you're the only reason I popped back in instead of dropping off the planet completely so a big massive THANK YOU to you all :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Great design of your build, it looks good @ annasommer :) It looks great how you have done the front fenced in garden in front of each apartment. The apartment for Sims to live in looks good with that area for relaxing outdoors on the lounge seat and with a little fruit/vegie garden. Also the seats/table on the patio for bringing food to eat outdoors. Great shades of blue that you have used for the interior.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sending special thoughts to you @ lilgalcherelle :) and a sunny sunflower for you as you face whatever is happening in your life.