Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandy and Cheetah: A Fifty Foals Challenge~ I AM NOT DEAD pg 40

Comments

• Options
    WolfLady74WolfLady74 Posts: 1,032 Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow I was far behind!!! Great updates! I liked the romantic picnic at the beach. And you have so many beautiful horses!
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited April 2013
    Lurking...and loving it. :D
  • Options
    malsq9malsq9 Posts: 972 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you all so much! You're words mean a lot to me. <3

In other news, I opened up a coat request thread! Go check it out!
  • Options
    ScarletteAScarletteA Posts: 125
    edited April 2013
    Hi, I'm new to the thread and have read through all the chapters and it took me quite a few days, but they are quality and they are great! Keep up the great work! :D
  • Options
    madhu_vatimadhu_vati Posts: 406 Member
    edited April 2013
    Sorry for being late to the party, but congrats on one year, Mal! I loved getting caught up with your story, even if it was a little tragic there for a bit :D . And the foals are beautiful...I think my favorite is Cupid...I would totally snatch him up and use him if my challenge wasn't finished :lol: .
    Rainbowcy: story home, forum thread
    Completed 50 foals challenge: Prairie and Desi
  • Options
    Neith16Neith16 Posts: 118 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh my, this took quite a while to finish reading, but I finally reached the end. I love how unique your mares for this challenge are, and the Sims taking care of them are just too lovable. And this has been going on for over a year? I love your commitment to it. Excellent updates as well. :)
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited May 2013
    The horses look great! I love that zebra print marking. :) I'm so glad that it seems to be a dominant trait. :D
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh my this is in desperate need of a update. .__. Sorry guys!

ScarletteA: Haha, yeah there is a lot to read! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read through it. <3 :shock:
    madhu_vati: No problem! Yeah, it was pretty depressing for awhile. I love Cupid too, he was such a sweetie.
    Neith: LOL! There's so many pages with walls of text and too little pictures. >.< Thank you! I really love oddball markings that really stand out. And yup! It's been awhile, with it's ups and downs, but I'm still in love with these guys. :)
    SimChick1016: Thanks! I love that they inherited it!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The day after our anniversary, was little Twala's birthday!
    Screenshot-1059_zps986b1977.jpg

She looks a whole lot like her daddy. :D
    Screenshot-1061_zps329bf607.jpg
    Screenshot-1308_zpsf7264f18.jpg

Midnight was a much happier camper than her half sister, Sunshine, when it came to training. She was that "get up and go" kind of gal.
    Screenshot-1062_zpse645ed14.jpg

Unfortunately, it was time for the fillies to go off to their new homes. Sunshine was going to a young couple who needed a new jumper, since their current one was retiring. And Midnight was going to a family with two little girls. I knew she was going to have a wonderful time there.
    Screenshot-1063_zps6261be8b.jpg
    Screenshot-1073_zpsc56ba620.jpg

I had booked a stallion named Wolfman over the internet for stud. He was a large, bulky, and very handsome stallion out of the ever famous Jazz (she's pretty popular around here, where she was raised. She's a champion currently, producing champion foals HERE). Anyways, Wolfman arrived late that night and was pretty anxious once he was out of the trailer. It was a pretty long ride, so Wolfman was pretty happy once he was out and able to stretch his legs.
    Screenshot-1077_zps3d1944a5.jpg

And he wasted no time in making his mark here.
    Screenshot-1086_zpsdfc2ae5f.jpg

Morty suggested we go to the beach. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, so I said "Why not?"
    Screenshot-1293_zpsc847****.jpg

Mortimer thought the water was a bit chilly.
    Screenshot-1297_zps684e89c5.jpg

As soon as we got home, Justin went straight for the horses, and decided to give them a little love.
    Screenshot-1303_zps2ccd6914.jpg

Not four hours after we got home, the Cookie went into labour.
    Screenshot-1310_zps27ee4af4.jpg

It's a boy! Foal #29.
    Cookie gave birth to a colt named Aztec.
    Screenshot-1311_zps8583c332.jpg

And then Cheetah! (I think they plan when they're going to have their kids, because they literally have them 30mins. to an hour [sim time] apart)
    It's a girl! Foal #30.
    Cheetah gave birth to a filly named Punk Rock.
    Screenshot-1313_zps97995df9.jpg

They were lovely little babies.
    Screenshot-1331_zps16feb977.jpg
    Screenshot-1333_zpsa014c530.jpg

However, Aztec wasn't very fond of his daddy...
    Screenshot-1325_zps29dfe35f.jpg

You can tell they're related.
    Screenshot-1377_zps0d3776fb.jpg

Wolfman was bred by Duckypants in her FFC, 50 Foals of Fun. It's a great read, check it out!
  • Options
    DuckypantsDuckypants Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited May 2013
    Way to go, Wolfman! You did me proud! I love how those two little foals came out!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The foals are so cute! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guys! I really love this set of babies. <3
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Time passes, within a blink of an eye. Is the eye lid moving too slow, or time going too fast?

It was the twin's birthdays! They were becoming fifteen today.
    Justin,
    Screenshot-1317_zps0736b05a.jpg

Screenshot-1408_zps95cd1e5a.jpg

And Jamie,
    Screenshot-1318_zps51f5ed51.jpg

Screenshot-1409_zps51ede791.jpg

Their birthday rolled around right about Halloween time. So we picked pumpkins from Mortimer's garden and carved them. Of course, outside, I just mopped the house.
    Screenshot-1428_zps3f64d833.jpg

Justin had earned a strong bond between probably every animal in Sunset Valley. Everywhere he went, whether is be a dog, cat, horse, turtle, or chipmunk, he needed to love it.
    Screenshot-1338_zpsa6c798c3.jpg

While Jamie prefered people. Especially her little sister Twala.
    Screenshot-1347_zps7ddbb307.jpg

When you and your husband get sick at the same time:
    Screenshot-1356_zps5d9774be.jpg

While Wolfman did have a few problems with his son, he definitely had his daughter trailing behind him everywhere he went.
    Screenshot-1372_zpsc1b24b5f.jpg

The perks of having children.
    Screenshot-1427_zpse41ad5a5.jpg

Jamie's Diary -- Page 9
    Dear Diary,
    So, I snuck out tonight. I was supposed to meet V.J. at the club (you remember, my boyfriend). But I ran into a little trouble on the way. I snuck out fine, by climbing out my bedroom window and landing on the first floor roof. But the bouncer wouldn't let me through.
    "May I see your I.D. ma'am."
    "I-I forgot it at home..."
    "Then I can't let you in, sorry. Beat it."
    Screenshot-1436_zpsccd78342.jpg

"What if I, sweeten the deal?"
    "You mean, as in, you got the cash?"
    I nodded as I reached into my purse and pulled out a few (hundred) dollars.
    Screenshot-1437_zps50a278ef.jpg
    Screenshot-1438_zpsed409c61.jpg

I got in, but V.J. was nowhere to be seen. "He ditched me" I thought. So to nurse my broken heart, I kind of let myself lose.
    Screenshot-1443_zps1a3ba0ca.jpg
    Screenshot-1446_zps4be6c9b9.jpg

I managed to sneak back home just before sunrise. As quietly as I could, with only my heels making the softest pattering sound, I snuck back upstairs and into bed.
    Screenshot-1450_zpsad7e5621.jpg

Love always,
    ᒎᗩᙢᓮᙓ ♥
  • Options
    ulightupmylifeulightupmylife Posts: 422
    edited May 2013
    I don't where i have been but i sure miss your challenge.. Great updates so far.. I'm so excited for the next update!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cute update! I loved the journal part!
  • Options
    Neith16Neith16 Posts: 118 Member
    edited May 2013
    A bit late in catching up, but I love those new foals! The twins look so great as teens too. I had to wag my eyebrows at Jamie, though. Naughty girl, going out to bars at her age. XD
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hehe, fun night at the club eh?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    ulightupmylife: Thank you! And you've been on Gmail, obviously. ^_^
    Duckypants: Thanks! It was fun to write!
    Neith16: Aww, thanks! The twins definitely won my heart over. And yeah, Jamie is looking for a little more thrill in her life. :)
    ScarletteA: Of course! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Diary Entry~
    Jamie, you're grounded. That's what you get for leaving your diary left
    open on your bed when I was cleaning your room.
    Love,
    Mom

As you can see, my rebellious not-so-little-girl-anymore has gotten herself into some trouble. Next time I find out she 1. sneaks out and 2. goes to a club, she won't be leaving her room until graduation.

Enough of the Jamie nonsense, it's my youngest's birthday!
    Screenshot-1452_zps6a1e2370.jpg

She's all daddy.
    Screenshot-1453_zpsbd3157be.jpg

Justin took her to the ice cream truck for her birthday.
    Screenshot-1454_zps5bcbadb6.jpg

And took her out to the fall festival that night.
    Screenshot-1467_zps267641b4.jpg

Jamie's Diary -- Page 11
    Dear Diary,
    So I got busted for sneaking out and clubbing. My parents are such fuddy duddys. Like, honestly, let me live a little already.

Anyways, since it was Spooky Day, my parents forced me and Justin to take Twala out trick-or-treating. Heck no! Who do they think I am?! Anyways, I took Twala outside, gave her to our neighbors - the Altos - and threw Justin in a cab where we showed up on my best friend's doorstep. Ready for her Spooky Day Costume Party.
    "What on Earth is wrong with you James?! You can't just throw our sister to the neighbors so you can party!"
    "I just did Justin. She doesn't mind, plus, mom and dad won't find out since they're too busy getting ready for the Spooky Day feast."
    Screenshot-1603_zpscac0ea6a.jpg

"You're an idiot." he said rolling his eyes under his alien mask.
    "Look, let's just go in there, have some fun. Okay? In and out in time for the feast."
    "Whatever."
    Screenshot-1605_zpsd05a056b.jpg

The party was lame. Basically a bunch of old guys dressed up as hot dogs, a pregnant chick, and a broken hearted cat.
    Screenshot-1606_zps3d340ecf.jpg
    Screenshot-1607_zps4e2974f3.jpg
    (yes, that is VJ, no, we're not dating anymore.)
    Screenshot-1608_zps75353465.jpg

We made it home in time to snatch Twala away from the Altos and catch the feast. Grandma and Grandpa Goth were there, as well as Aunt Anges. Plus a couple of neighbors and other relatives and friends. (Grandma and Grandpa divorced not long ago, and Grandpa is now dating Aunt Agnes...)
    Screenshot-1615_zps4f93fd3f.jpg

It was a little awkward to say the least.
    Screenshot-1625_zps9e33402b.jpg

The party came to a close, and Grandma Goth helped clean up, until she decided she was sick and tired of these stupid dishes.
    Screenshot-1630_zpsee58300e.jpg
    Screenshot-1631_zps820a696e.jpg
    Screenshot-1640_zps8a448b50.jpg

Dad and Twala took it the hardest. Mom got mad at me for taking pictures of her death.
    Screenshot-1642_zps04c83bdf.jpg

Love always,
    ᒎᗩᙢᓮᙓ ♥
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I always knew doing dishes would lead to no good things. There is my proof!
  • Options
    ulightupmylifeulightupmylife Posts: 422
    edited June 2013
    Great Update!
    I loved it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well, that was abrupt... And it was at the feast too :(
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, it was pretty sad, good thing I invited her over so she could meet her grand-kids at least. :)

WolfLady, I kind of lost interest for a little while, then I decided to start and play again. Turns out my game has some unresolved issues and crashes in every save I open. I'm currently working it out. I hope to come back soon though. I think I might have some pictures from the last time I played, I'll try and post them. <3

I just want to say thanks to however is still around this old joint. I love and miss you all <3
  • Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Yay (: